our little home in the mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hello Kieth. " a peculiar girl said
Several. Branch grew out of the ground near her
"You should probably Move cause there one big mirror Morph moving in your direction"
With that the girl turned into a pile of leaves followed by a massive roar

Clive
Clive watched the man think, his expressions ever so interesting as they switched from frowns to eyebrow raises. Humans, such an interesting thing. Clive really had no idea where he was, nor the man, and was quite confused with things. "I'm Clive. And in all honesty, I'm just as lost as you. And...my apologies if my appearance frightened you or made you...uncomfortable." Clive spoke with a sort of accent in his raspy voice, though it was not one that normal humans would have. It was unlike any accent someone would here. He slurred the words slightly, but yet they sounded crisp and formal. There was also that...dark edge to them that humans seemed to despise. Clive glanced around with his silver like eyes, his white hair rather dull due to the fall and the dirt that got on it. His cloak and clothing were a bit ripped due to falling through the brambles of a dead tree, his pearly white cheek holding a long thin cut that reached his jawbone. He was a bit scuffed up to say the least.
@Void

Status
Not open for further replies.