our little home in the mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly Joly hopped up and looked around. "W-What..." He looked at his hand and saw what looked like a spider. He looked at it and smiled, seemingly unafraid. "Shichi...I miss Shichi"

truth looked directly at mable with a dark knowing
"because the mother tree demands it, she does not wish these pest to be of her presence...how ever there are exceptions"
he looked up
"anyone who does not fit the design must be eliminated,do not struggle. your every breath makes sound... sound impowers me. as long as there is sound in these woods my job is incomplete."
truth had said tbis perfectly with out so much as inhaling once, actually he wasn't really breathing at all....

Elizabeth glanced at him but went back to petting the wolf, her eyes softened as she examined the monster wolf.

More roars coming from a terrible monster sounded very close (suggest you guys evacuate the area that monsters a grade $ rank player killer on a scale of 1 to 2 so that's a pretty dangerous beauty)

"Oh...They're here again...Maybe this is the only way out..." Joly stood up and looked forward. "Is this really the only escape?"

"I liked you more when you were dumb, your a monster now. But one thing, what happens if your forest is turned to a pile of ash?" Mable held a cruel grin as she gestured to a blowtorch strapped to her belt. "Gotta run, you should deal with that guy, since he's so noisy." She then ran to Elizabeth, grabbed her torso, offered a last "I'm sorry." to the wolf, and ran as fast as she could, her free arm acting like a third stronger leg, launching her forward five feet at a time.

Keith opened his eyes. He was laying on dirt, surrounded by big, tall trees that covers the sky, only permitting some ray through.
"Where am I?" He muttered groggily. "It seems I got a drink too many last night..."
His head was pounding all the time. He really wanted to go back to sleep, to hell with this stupid park and annoying bastards that he called friends who dropped him here instead of bringing him home, but he knew he must get up.
"First, I'll find a way out of here, than grab some food on the way home."

He heard a strange sound, like monster growl from a cheap B movie.
"Great, someone's must be watching a TV near here. I'll just ask them for direction"
He then started walking towards the sound - naively.

tumblr_nb8qek6cIW1sk1rjvo1_500.png

A beam of red light bursted throughout the dull sky as a figure dressed in black came crashing down, his raven like wings flapping uselessly to break his fall. The sky burned a dark crimson red as the figure landed with a thud on the dusty ground, the sky returning to it's original dull and lifeless color. The male figure stood up to dust himself off, his white hair and pale skin splotched with grey dirt and other debris. His raven like wings were rather battered up, scratches and gashes lining the lines of black feathers as crimson thick liquid dribbled from the wounds. He cursed under his breath and half-heartedly tried drying away the blood with his leather glove. All the man could remember was walking down the sidewalks of an abandoned town--the place in which he lived--and looking into the glass of a broken mirror. He had lived in that town for many years due to his...differences from other humans, his horns and wings sticking out like an elephant in a room, and not once had he disappeared randomly to a different world like this. The man went by the name of Clive, and here he stood, in a world of broken glass.

"Nothings here..." He looked around and started walking forward. "Hello?" He picked up a stick for protection, no longer wanting to die. He knew that stick would do jack for him but he wanted to go out with a fight. "I haaate thiiis." His legs were shaking, he didn't even try to hide it. No one was around anyways. "Why...Why was I sent here...?"

There was a streak of light followed by loud sound of something crashing to the earth not far from where he was.
"What the hell..." he thought. "It's a pain in the ass, but I better check it. It'll be very troublesome if it's turns out to be a fallen plane. For once, I don't even have my phone with me, so I can't call for help."
Keith walked towards the site, and he found an unexpected imagery: a boy with horns and wings that looks as lost as a seagull in the desert.
"Yo. Are you cosplaying or something? Not like it's my business, but why do you practice cosplay in a forest like this? And by the way, did you see something fall around here just now?"

Clive heard a pair of footsteps coming his way, and he rose a questioning eyebrow at the male who approached. "Cos..play?" He lifted a pale hand to his left horn, a look of pure confusion crossing his face and causing him to furrow his eyebrows. "I don't recall what you're speaking of.." His voice was average but had a raspy tone. He glanced at his dusty black wings and noticed the crimson liquid was still flowing. "Tch.." Clive unfurled them slowly and winced as the pain hit him, biting his bottom lip softly as he studied the damage done. "I believe I was the one who fell." His eyes flicked their gaze back to the man before him, and then cocking his head he hummed. "Mm, what is your name, mortal?"

@Void

Truth started laughing a terrible laugh that echoed through the forest
"Here me now pest"the sound of his voice loud and echoing"you should all leave my mother's view before sun down run from this forest and maybe you shall liv..." his voice stopped dead in its tracks and he went very silent"oh my..."truth said just as a massive creature came into view an attempted to ram truth.
he dodge quickly, the creature looked at truth then swiftly ignored him and face the direction of the new comers (@Tart )

tumblr_moferfXzsb1s114fto1_500.jpg
Naomi's eyes opened slowly as she regained consciousness, and sat up taking in the world around her. She blinked twice, making sure that whatever was happening to her right now wasn't a dream. Placing her hand on a nearby tree, she managed to get to her feet, dusting off any dirt that had gotten on her. She started to hear laughter coming from an unknown direction that sent a shiver down her spine. 'I should probably move away from.. here.' she thought and started to walk away from the source of laughter, just to be on the safe side. Though she didn't exactly know where she was headed, Naomi decided it would be better than staying in one spot, risking getting attacked by.. whatever dwells within this strange realm.

Trush looked up at the sky, all most time...
he used the sound waves around him which was now plentiful thanks to the monster
To head in the direction he suddenly felt drawn to and landed in front of Naomi
Truth heard a familiar... voice... nearby

He inhaled deeply like he had never before breathed air gasping he coughed up red blood he looked at...the girl... with a face oblivious to the fact he had done terrible deeds. he went to speak to the girl but found he had lost his voice ,his mouth moved but no sound came out. He felt rather bad...
(Truth has passed out)

Naomi looked down at the strange creature before her, and began to wonder if she should put the poor thing out of its misery...She shook her head, quickly pushing away the thought. Naomi took a step back, thinking of just walking away, thinking that there was nothing she could do to help it, and she damn sure wasn't going to kill it, but something was keeping her from turning her back on the seemingly helpless...thing. As much as she hated to admit it, Naomi knew she had to at least try to be of some help. She cautiously walked forward and knelt down beside it, looking for any wounds or anything that could help her figure out what was wrong.

"You fell? Wait, that means..."

"This is getting weird, " Keith thought. There are only a handful of scenarios that Keith can think of right now:
A. It's a dream. That would explain why he woke up in the strangest place and meet an absurd character like this.
B. By some freaking chance, he was transported to an unknown world. A scenario straight out of fantasy novel. And that means this person in front of him is a genuine devil/mutant/super hero/super villain.
C. He's getting crazy and started to see some delusion. That would explain a lot of things.

Not wanting to brand himself as a lunatic, Keith decided to chose option B. If he chose option A, he would start to act foolish, like jump from a cliff to see if he would die, and he couldn't afford it if it turns out that he was facing reality and die for real. That'll be a truly pathetic way to die.

"I'm Keith. What's your name? And... Do you know where we are?"

@Tart

Status
Not open for further replies.