our little home in the mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth glanced outside, "maybe we should get some sleep," she said flicking her tail. She coughed and wheezed loudly, she continued to do so until her chest hurt.

Joly had been unconcious the entire time, not being able to handle so much noise.

"Fine, name's Mabel. Some huge snake... thing tossed me all the way here. You alright buddy?" Mable asked the unhealthy looking girl.

"I'll be fine it's normal for me," Elizabeth said shrugging lightly and adjusted her sleeves.

After a goodnight rest it is now morning which instead of a rooster call there was a massive quake to wake everyone up accompanied with a loud scream and the disappearance of truth
(The quake quickly subsided)

The wolf growled noticing one of the humans were missing, he nudged Elizabeth waking her. "Were is Truth?" She asked jumping up.

The wolf threw everyone on it's back if they were awake or not and launched out of the shelter. It's massive black frame moving quickly as it pushed faster growling.

truth stood in a clearing and he heard the wolf coming just as he had heard the scream and the monsters pecking at the mother tree....
and he did not even turn to react just kept staring at the sky when elizabeth dimounted the wolf.

"Are you okay?" Elizabeth asked walking up the wolf at her side.

truth turned slowly smirking
after his rest his mind had settled
"why truth is truth and truth never falters."
he said it with perfect diction his english perfect
"am I scareing you?

" oh I can do so much more "
truth walked up to elizabeth and set a hand on her chest and using the vibrations he stored during the quake he healed poor elizabeth coughing wretched lung to a little less then a tickle in her throat
he smiled
" I know who I am ...the son of the mother tree and I must rid this land of the parasites that plague her."
he walked up to the wolf who not ecpecting what was to come was defenseless to truths attack
useing the sound of the wolfs own breathing he hit the wolf with the amount of force he expected would kill
"him i thought that would be sufficent but it seems it is only uncoincious"
he turned to elizabeth
"would you care to help?"

Dun dun DUUUHN!!!
(COLLABORATIVE PLOT TWIST and yes he did with the others still asleep on his back)

Mable only just woke up to see Truth fus-do-raing the wolf she was on. "YOU PIECE OF SHHHIIIITTTT!!!" She screamed as she was carried back by the force of his blow, luckily the wolf landed before her, and broke her fall. "Buddy, I hardly knew ya, but I'll make sure that, if you die, you'll rest in piece in whatever place monsters go when they die." She left the wolf and slowly made it back to Truth. "You better have had a good reason to do that, you freak." Her voice dripped with venom.

Status
Not open for further replies.