our little home in the mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wolf let of a sickening howl before grabbing everyone and bolting at top speed. It scanned the terrain for something to use as a temporary shelter.

A nearby trees are struck b lighting creating a rather strange shelter.

The wolf grunted but slowed down to a walk, it entered the makeshift shelter. It laid down letting the girl slide off along with the others, it watched for danger.

truth felt exhausted but he also felt curious...
"what are youRe ..." he paused in search of the correct words
"names?" he said hesitantly

"I'm Elizabeth Heather Glackmen," she said flicking her tail and ears. She gave a small smile and sat down against the wolf monster.

A loud thump came from the roof of the little shelter. After a moment of silence a faint groan could be heard. "Ow..."

Reactions: Aristotle
A rather short girl with two massive robotic gauntlets lay limp on the top of the shelter. She suddenly got up and angrily started yelling, "GET BACK HERE AND FINISH THE FIGHT YOU SNAKE TONGED, GAS SPEW'N, SON OF A- Oh hi." Her anger swiftly faded away as she noticed the guy below her. "Who are you?"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
who am i ? "truTh is truth" said truth a tad bit to loud
thats when lightening decided to be a b####
a sudden string of strikes sent both truth and the stranger were sent flying away from the shelter although the stranger seem un affected truth wasnt as lucky and sustained bad injuries
the wolf shot ou of the shelterand retrived the unconcious truth and hesitated looking at the stranger wondering if he should allow her in to

"I'm get'n tossed around too much lately. Hello doggy." The girl gently petted the terrifying wolf monster's head and smiled. The wolf didn't seem to mind that her hands were covered in cold steel. "You got a place to crash Truth?" She asked the bleeding boy.

Truths wounds are bleeding bad possibility of bleeding out if medical attention is not received

The wolf grunted and continued to watch for danger glancing at Truth.

"Oh. That's not good. I was planning to save these but I don't think I'll get the chance." With a little click the girl's gauntlets fell off, exposing her thin arms. Out of a small bag attached to her waist came a long roll of cloth rapped around a syringe. She wrapped the cloth tightly around Truth's wounds and put the syringe back. "That should stop the bleeding for a bit. Do you know anyone near here that can heal you?"

"Fix your wounds so they don't get worse," she explained to truth and leaned back against the wolf monster.

The girl was about to ask who the new lady was, when rain started falling in cats and dogs. "So again I ask, do you have a place to stay?"

Would any one care to name the shelter for reference purpose ?post in occ

Status
Not open for further replies.