our little home in the mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This place..." As Joly walked through the trees, he became more and more at ease. Nothing had happened so far. "Maybe...its not so bad...?" He crouched and clamped his eyes shut at any sound, even his own coughing. "Hnnnn...I'm such a wuss...I JUST WANNA GO HOME!"

The wolf approached the boy it heard coughing, Elizabeth slide of it's back. "Hey you alright?" She asked, the wolf monster stayed put even though it wanted to follow her. She coughed and wheezed a little her disease acting up.

((Just gonna assume you meant me.))

He looked up to see some wolf creature. He stood frozen in fear, and after seeing the girl he crouched and held back tears. "Don't...Hurt me...I just wanna go home..." He awaited his doom, in the form of teeth, to clamp down on him.

"It's okay your fine, this creature is here to help. Trust me, I'm human like you." Elizabeth said trying to soothe the other person, her eyes were soft as she moved closer a bit.

Joly looked up at her and eased up a bit. "You...You sure?" He didn't dare move, for fear he'd be chased by that thing. "Can...Can you tell me where I am? More importantly how do I go home?"

"Both questions I don't know myself," she said laughing nervously, she smiled lightly.

truth (who for the sake of my absence ,sorry about that midterms and all, was unconcious on the wolfs back untill now) stir from his painful rest hearing the converseing between the two...animals...no people they are people his ears ears feel like they are stuffed with cotton balls
he went to gt up but got a painful reminder the thorn wall had badly injured him.
"wHO is tHeRE"

Joly jumped at the new voice and fell on his back. "Is someone else here?" He scooted up against a tree and held his knees to his chest.

Elizabeth looked back at the guy she had met earlier, "yes there is, don't worry he's human as well," she said trying to calm the person in front of her down.

"...What is that thing..." He pointed at the wolf creature and whimpered. "I don't like it..."

human? truth couldn't figure out what that meant. was he human?he couldnt remember any thing before he woke up herehe decided to ask
"wAts a HuumAN"
truth's mouth hurt.

A high pitch whine like that of machinery go through the air
[The GROUND rumbles slightly]

"It's what we are," she said to His question. She turned to the boy, "he's one of the monsters, but he's on our side. You can trust him," she explained smiling brighter.

"Are you sure...?" He teied to stand but then the ground began to rumble. "Wh..Whats happening?!"

[The rumbling ceased] The whine softened to a whisper then stoped altogether.
(All monsters have returned to shards minus the wolf)

"I don't wanna be here anymoooore..." He stood up and looked around. "How do we get out.."

"stay calM,we will find a wa..."
a terrible image past before his eyes
blood lots of blood...
truth shrieked... a shockwave blew through the air nearly hiting both the boy and the girl, knocking down the trees mearby his expression was a mixture of fear, shock, and sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.