It doesn't look like food
No it's not food
You idiots don't you remember food brought more food
What if food didn't bring food?
It looks sick
We could get sick
Sick bad
We need good food...
[The monsters turn away from Elizabeth and turns toward the sound of the two aproaching characters]

Reactions: QuestingForCheese
Elizabeth looked shocked that they ignored her, one creature that looked like a deformed wolf approached her. She scooted away from it but it got closer not even growling. It sniffed her before purring and nuzzling her.
(I felt we need a monster on our side.)
Godlike-Monster-Art-Wolf.jpg

Here is how I imagine the wolf monster.

Last edited by a moderator:
the creatures were leaving the adrenaline settling in
he saw a strange thing it looked nothing like the girl
surely it was a monster
he was about to call out but then the pain hit
truth felt exruciating agony as his struggling caused the thorns to rend deep wounds across his body that combined with those voices so loud and commanding
FOOD
GOOD FOOD
NEED GOOD FOOD BAD FOOD
so much hunger it hurt
those are no friends of mine truth thought
the thorns continued to tighten around him
he screamed in pain

The monster lifted her up on it's back, "help my friend," she said. The wolf grunted but shredded the thorn barely missing the boy. The monster growled throwing the boy up onto his back.

(*hugs* thank you)

The monster rushed forward dodging other monsters. It's black shadow-like pelt shifting under them, it's nostrils flared and the orange light in it's chest glowing brighter.

truth attempted to move away from the monster takeing him
GOOOOOOOD FOOOD
it was the ...friends...no ...monsters....
"it HuRts"
(truth has grasp a better concept of english)

• Love
Reactions: Aristotle
Darlia turned to the blue haired boy, 'Did you hear that? Something telling us all to leave. I wish I knew how?', she thought she heard the word food, but she may have been mistaken, she spotted a derelict looking building ahead, most of the windows were shattered but it was shelter, 'Look should we head in there for now, looks safe enough?', she asked him.

He engulfed himelf in flame as his bang moved showi g a glowing red eye. "Looks like my turn to fight." His usual laid back voice wax replaced with a more deep and raspy one. The blue flames surrounding him made out a great lightsource as he began towards the helpless couple. "Wow what a monster." He cracked his nuckles and shoved his fist right into the monsters jaw. Its attention now facing him he flipped on top of it with quite a nasty sneer. "First destruction" the fire engulfed the beasts legs turning them to ash. Then comes death" he then flicked and the beast fell to the ground eyes ears andd mouth spurting blood. " good days no you all seem to be easy pray am i correct."

The wolf watched the boy on it's back with coal black eyes, 'safe,' it said in low raspy voice. It rumbling in it's chest as if purring nuzzling Elizabeth, she giggled stroking the large muzzle. He turned and focused on the other monsters before letting off a horrible howl, almost sounding like a bucket of rocks mixed with dragging chalk across a black board.

"...Hell..." As Joly stood, watching the trees, he could only mutter that one word. "Hell...This must be hell." This place...It had no rhyme or reason. It was just there. "I...I...Can't do this." He fell to the floor and cut his hands on glass. "OW DAMMIT!" He held back tears as he held his hands, blood already gushing. He stood back up, and now crying, ventured in unsure of what awaited him.

"Hm ignored-" his eyes start to close "god damnit stop!." He looks around back to his original demenor. "I I where are we?" He looks around looking at the bleeding beast in front of him. "Who did this?"

Darlia decided to hell with it, she began chanting mixing the dust from the ground in her hands, causing the floor to rumble and creek, 'you better hold on to something', she told the blue haired boy who'd so far put up quite a big fight. The earth shook and cracked, leaving a small divide between them and the creature, she grabbed his arm and tried to run.

"Woah uh hi?" He ran along with her not fighting her in truth he didnt like fighting especially in his good suit which already had blood on it. He looked at the girl for a minute than asked, "why did you take me?." While waiting he stared at the many things he was passing while running.

Darlia looked at him now, 'I didn't want you to get hurt, you seem.. well trapped here like me and well we have to stick together you know', she said, gathering some wood and stones see saw on the floor, and she spotted a scrap of material and picked it up, adding it to her various pockets within her skirt.

She pulled him into a nearby building after chanted sending a shower earth in the direction opposite them, hoping to aid whoever was still trapped near the monster. She now stood there feeling a little silly having pulled this stranger into a building, but at least they were sheltered... for now.

"Well i guess so." He takes some of the wood putting it in a pile and takes some stone. He sets the stone around the wood pile and after a short wait a blue flame erupts from the previously unlit wood. "There now we have a nice fire. Now." His smirk returns showing off his fang like teeth. "Who... are... you." He looks around tqking in his sorroundings while waiting for his inevitable answer

'My name is Darlia, I could from well.. not here, it's a small settling called Linchetra, I understand how I was taken as my family are usually well protected', she warmed her hands on the fire looking at the (boys) fang like teeth, 'So how about you?', she asked.

"My name isnt important thats all i can say." He looks over and sighs. "Im gonna get some sleep been a long day. I dont really care if we were taken it dosent really matter anyways." He heads over to the farthest wall and lays kn his back staring at tge cieling. He sits up and takes off his shirt. "Night."

Darlia feels bad like she may have upset him, she sits alone near the fire and begins to cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.