Our Life :;: A Riding School RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
His smile made her heart flutter. No she though curtly to herself stop being giddy.
"Yeah I've definitely had a few classes with you, I... Uh know who you are... Gosh that sounds creepier then I expected" she laughed her hand went to brush away a hair that had escaped from her helmet and she tucked it awkwardly behind her ear.
"Don't feel too bad about not knowing who I am though, i didn't think it was common for juniors to have classes with seniors, or sophomores for that matter... I've been in advanced classes ever since I got here..." She said her voice trailing. "What your horse's name I didn't catch it." She said feeling brave again. What had Brooke alway said about talking to people... Talk as though you've known them forever... Nope that was definitely not it. What had Gabe said about talking to boys... Nothing Gabe had laughed at her attempts to talk to anyone, and called her socially awkward.
"I actually have a measuring stick I stole from my vet once- well he gave it to me, but I could measure your mare for you" she offered "Class is a solid 14.2, boarder line, I'd love to see is I guessed right. Oh and clumsiness is more helpful then you might think" she added an easy smile broke across her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Willow Forest Riding Academy

Juliette C.K. Monteith :ʊ: 10|5th Grade :ʊ: Ray|Auburn|Eeyore|Fleur|Fifi|Miki|Chloe|Spooky :ʊ: Friends-open :ʊ: Enemies-open :ʊ: Crush-open :ʊ: x

Softly humming to herself as she walked down the winding dirt path to the barn, Julie skipped a little as she went, feeling as happy and carefree as ever. Once the young french girl had made her way through the barn door she continued to walk until she spotted her favorite horse in the entire world, Ray. "Bonjour" she said softly, her light eyes sparkling happily as the lazy palomino quarter horse lifted his nose over the stable door to nuzzle his owner. "Ready for a ride Monsieur?" she smiled to her best friend, the tiny, auburn haired girl's accent strong even though she was speaking mostly english.
{open to rp}{location-Phoenix Barn}{Room 3A}

Timber K. Lowe :ʊ: 14|9th Grade :ʊ: Alaska {Magic} :ʊ: Friends-open :ʊ: Enemies-open :ʊ: Crush-open :ʊ: x

"C'mon Alaska!" Timber laughed as she raced happily through Willow forest, her wolf-dog on her heels. While Timmie was, in fact, here on a scholarship, riding wasn't always the only thing on her mind, especially since her assigned horse was Make Some Magic. While Magic was truly one of the most beautiful animals the red head had ever seen, Timber and Magic clashed like good and evil. If the teen wanted the mare to canter she would barely trot, diagonal left would turn into some weird mix between piaffe and flying change, and jumping meant refusing. It was more of a headache (or sometimes a bodyache) to work with the horse.
{open to rp}{location-Willow Forest}{Room 5A}

Jamie I. Weasley :ʊ: 16|11th Grade :ʊ: Sky|Sugar|Jax|Eddie|Knight|Misty|Cloud|Midnight :ʊ: Friends-open :ʊ: Enemies-open :ʊ: Crush-open :ʊ: x

Jamie sat under the giant Maple tree in the center of a meadow just off of 'Marked Trail 1', Midnight curled in her lap sleepily while the long haired brunette watched as her two, rather old, Jack Russell Terriers came charging back toward her with a branch that she would happily throw for the father and son duo. Glancing down at her phone that was lying in the grass just next to her she sighed softly when she saw the time: 9am. "Well, everyone back home is getting up about now, I guess that means I can call later, huh?" she said lightly, a half smile playing on her lips as she ruffled the silky soft fur on her dazed, black cat's head. Even though Jamie had been attending the school since fifth grade now the lack of contact with her family ceased to get easier. They still lived in Alberta, Canada; a timezone behind Georgia... at the same time though, the warmer weather of Georgia was welcome compared to the brutal winters of Alberta.
{open to rp}{location-Marked Trail 1}{Room 3B}

Thomas M. Campbell :ʊ: 18|12th Grade :ʊ: Einstein|Tallah|Patchwork|Wrinkles :ʊ: Friends-open :ʊ: Enemies-open :ʊ: Crush-open :ʊ: x

An early riser, Tom had been up since six in the morning. He had gone on his morning jog/walk with his dogs and changed into more casual clothing that could be used for just lounging or riding. Currently he was lunging his fjord, Einstein, in a light warm up just to get his draft pony's blood pumping and wake the lazy, laid back stallion up a bit. As he stood in the middle of the arena with the long-line on he watched the rodblakk coated horse's movements carefully. His younger sister was right, Einstein would probably make a very good jumper. Tommy normally focused on dressage since it was a bit more common in his Swedish hometown, but jumping was fun, maybe he would try competing in it this year, just for fun. Besides, there wasn't anything to loose.
{open to rp}{location-Training Arena}{Room 4B}

Sidney S.L. Addison :ʊ: 12|7th Grade :ʊ: Wildfire|Tink|Dolly|Freckles|Ace|Scooter|Magic :ʊ: Friends-Summer :ʊ: Enemies-open :ʊ: Crush-open :ʊ: x

Clicking her tongue lightly, Sidney gently pushed her heels into the Arabian pony's side in a quiet attempt to ask her 'perfect' pony to speed up. Wildfire obeyed Sidney without hesitation, the usually ornery pony would almost never disobey his trustworthy owner and the light bay Arabian changed his gait to a gallop as the duo sped down the unmarked trail on their morning ride.
{open to rp}{location-Unmarked Trail 2}{Room 3B}

Summer J.K. Addison :ʊ: 15|10th Grade :ʊ: Dreamer|Venus|Asher|Scout :ʊ: Friends-Sidney :ʊ: Enemies-open :ʊ: Crush-open :ʊ: x

"Let's do this" Summer said determinedly as she leaned forward to pat Dreamer's neck quickly while the duo breathed. After a few moments the curly haired, green eyed teen sat up, collected her reins, fixed her posture slightly and pushed her heels in to Royal Dreamer's sides for a moment to get the Warmblood mare moving again. After circling the arena twice, Summer curved left for her first jump, a simple two foot four inch vertical that would lead to a free seven-ish strides before a liverpool jump, two more verticals under three feet and a box oxer at exactly three feet. So the course might not have been the most challenging thing Summer and Dreamer had ever done, but it was great fun and good practice.
{open to rp}{location-Outdoor Jumping Arena}{Room 5A}

Prescott J. Higgs :ʊ: 14|8th Grade :ʊ: Bugsy|Daisy|Muddy|Goldie :ʊ: Friends-open :ʊ: Enemies-open :ʊ: Crush-open :ʊ: x

Tossing over onto his stomach and slapping a hand down on his iphone to silence the alarm, PJ rolled back onto his back, the arm he had just used now draped across his blanket covered chest. If only he wasn't responsible for a horse, two kittens and a puppy, then the tan skinned male might be able to sleep in for once. Sighing, Prescott sat up and let the blanket fall away as he slipped out of bed in his sweatpants and grabbed a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt to change into as he headed out of the door. Twenty minutes later Pres was moseying around the campus, looking for something to do as he headed toward Link Hall for his first meal of the day.
{open to rp}{location-heading to Link Hall}{Room 4A}

Hickory Lake Riding Academy

Elliot O.L. Bray :ʊ: 11|6th Grade :ʊ: Drifter|Blaze|Mars|Pearl|Rootbeer :ʊ: Friends-open :ʊ: Enemies-open :ʊ: Crush-open :ʊ: x

"Howdy Drifter" Eli said lightly, smiling up at his favorite horse, a rather large Gypsy Vanner cross. Opening the stall gate he removed the old water bucket and replaced it with a clean one as the automatic system began to fill the dark green pail with clear liquid. Backing out of the stall the young male closed the stall door and went to do the same in his other stallion, Blazing Freedom's, stall. Once his pals were cared for Eli wandered casually out of the barn and gave a whistle. Within a few moments two playful mutts came bounding around the corner. "Catch me if you can!" Elliot smiled as he ran from Pearl and Rootbeer, laughing.
{open to rp}{location-Stables}{Room 4}

Daniel V. Bray :ʊ: 17|11th Grade :ʊ: Jasper|Mugsy :ʊ: Friends-Ash :ʊ: Enemies-open :ʊ: Crush-open :ʊ: x

Looking around a bit bored, Dan tipped his hat and looked at his fraternal twin a bit mischievously "We gotta find somethin' to do" he said to Ash, waiting for a response. "It's only the second week back, time to bring out the jokes and hijinks" he smirked slightly, knowing Ash would agree with him. Hopping down from where he was seated on the metal paddock railing, Dan spotted his Clydesdale in the near distance and began heading over, his brother and their dogs with him.
{open to rp, Ash}{location-Paddock}{Room 5}

Ash W. Bray :ʊ: 17|11th Grade :ʊ: Jingles|Petunia :ʊ: Friends-Dan :ʊ: Enemies-open :ʊ: Crush-open :ʊ: x

For a rare few moments Ash had taken his hat off, letting the still warm afternoon September sun 'sink into his brain'. Pushing himself off of the fence he was leaning on Ash shrugged "Have you got somethin' in mind?" the shorter twin asked curiously. Much like his brother, Ash was always up for a good time, but as of lately he had been in a more-or-less fowl mood. After all, his ex-girlfriend decided to call it quits between the two of them on the second day of being there. Ash just kept telling himself that it was for the best, Dan was right, she kept him too grounded. You never really can take the cowboy out of a cowboy. Following Daniel over to where Jasper was, Ash let his dark gaze wander for a few moments before he spotted his light grey mare a bit away and broke away from his brother and the dogs to grab her.
{open to rp, Dan}{location-Paddock}{Room 5}

Olivia M. O'Reilly :ʊ: 15|9th Grade :ʊ: Sunny|Flame|Snowball|Samson|Murphy|Levi :ʊ: Friends-open :ʊ: Enemies-open :ʊ: Crush-open :ʊ: x

Rolling her eyes at the annoying younger kids who had just come running through the room, Olivia uncrossed her legs and crossed them the other way before re-arranging Snowball who was shooting the same icy glare at the kids who had just interrupted the spoilt pairs peace and quiet. It was bad enough that Olivia, the perfect princess as far as her parents were concerned, had to share a room with four other girls, but she had to be responsible for actually taking care of her horses. Sure, she loved them, and they really were beautiful an amazing, that's why she bought them with her father's platinum card, but she never had to actually care for them... unless she had wanted too... and forget it, muck a stall? she could scuff a boot, or break a nail.
{open to rp}{location-Common Room}{Room 2}

Zachary B. Knightley :ʊ: 17|11th Grade :ʊ: Barney|Jupiter|Pluto :ʊ: Friends-open :ʊ: Enemies-open :ʊ: Crush-Mary :ʊ: x

Taking in a deep breath as he let the skateboard rolled over the few paved sections of campus, Zach let his attention wander for a few moments until he spotted a girl in front of him... only it wasn't just any girl, it was Maribeth, the girl that practically everyone knew he liked. Trying desperately to slow down, Zach managed it just before colliding with Mary, but it was a clumsy stop... which caused him to stumble slightly. Picking up his board he let her greenish gaze move to her, "Hey Mary" he said lightly, "Are you alright?" he asked after a moment.
{Rping with Mary}{location-Campus}{Room 6}

(when they are together, I shall do it through both of their eyes)
JESSICA
Jessica walked through the doors into Cedar Hall, which was (I'm assuming) packed with students. She turned to Kacy with a bewildered look on her face. "What in the world? Where is the principal's office?" she asked Kacy, trying to search over the heads for a sign, or, basically, something. "Look, a map! Seriously, dingo, you can't find a map?" she joked to Jessica, gripping her arm and running her over to it. Just as Jessica saw the map, she looked around it. "There! I found the principal's office!" she exclaimed to Kacy. "Shut up, you lunatic! You're gonna get us in trouble by shouting that loud!" Kacy whispered in a scornful voice to her best friend, being abruptly muted by seeing the door of the principal's office. Jessica knocked on the door. "H-h-hello?" she nervously asked, awaiting the principal to come out the door. (anybody can be Morgana, Harvey, or Lee)
KACY
Kacy followed Jessica into the huge hall. It was lined with students, and she got quite nervous. She had never seen so many people! Just then, Jessica turned to her with a bewildered look on her face. "What in the world? Where's the principal's office?" she asked her, popping her head above the tall students to look. Just then, Kacy saw a hall map, and shouted to Jessica. "Look, a map! Seriously, dingo, you can't find a map?". She was joking, and Jessica knew it, too. Just then, she gripped Jessica's wrist and ran her to the map. As she was trying to find out where the principal's office was, Jessica shouted. "There! I found the principal's office!" Kacy was stunned by how loud she was. "Shut up, you lunatic! You're gonna get us in trouble by shouting that loud!" Kacy whispered to Jessica, in a scornful voice. She muted herself from scolding her friend by the sight of the principal's office. She carefully moved her hand to knock, but Jessica beat her to it. "H-h-hello?" she muttered, staring at the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.