Our Life :;: A Riding School RP {OOC/Sign-Up}

Are you interested in the RP? Will you join?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it should just be 9th-12th grade but thanks just me, and Maribeth and Gus are open. If you want they can say hi to one of your characters :)

Sure, that works

Thanks @Cecily

Anyone else have an opinion about downgrading the grades or schools?

I think we should remove one of the schools and take the remaining students from the school that has been removed and put them into the full ones as normal. If that makes any sense?

yeah, that's what I was going to do if we dropped a school :)

Alrighty... So i've decided to combine both ideas sort of. I'm going to cut one of the schools (not hickory since that has the most students, one of the other two... Probably willow cause I kinda like the idea of one being on the beach but i'll let u guys decide.) and I'm going to cut 5th and 6th grade as well.

As far as replying I'll find someone to rp with eventually... Just haven't had time for another entire post lately

f58e4ca5bbd1e89532bc638f1269e9df.jpg

ʊ Lace :: 12 :: 7 :: Maple ʊ

Full Name :;:Lacey Grace Alamein
Favorite Event & Discipline :;:Western,Show Jumping
Height :;:155cm
Weight :;:30kg
Eyes :;:A startling Pure green colour flecked with Silver
Hair :;:A dirty Blonde colour which is cut into a shoulder length cut
Body Modifications :;:None
Health Ailments :;:Anorexica Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa
Family :;:Michael (37) {father}, Megan (34) {mother}, Chase (17) {Older Brother}, Giselle (14) {Older sister} Elmer amd Willow (6) {Younger Twin Brother and Sister}
Pets :Her Horse Maple and Her family's Dogs Caleb and Calvin
School:;:Hickory
How many years have you been at the school :;: First Year
History :;:Lacey was born into a big family filled with children her parents loved all their children very much but to keep food on the table they had full time jobs 7 days a week her dad as a stablehand and handy man and her Mother as a Cook and maid tso they didn't have much time for bonding. Her family lived in a small cabin at the back of the Monteith residence as part of their payment. When they were old enough Lacey and her siblings began to help their parents Chase in the stables with their father and Olivia worked with her mother in the kitchen while Lacey cleaned willingly. She was never bored cleaning As she pondered how the Montiths had any trouble being so well off. She was especially intrigued by their daughter Juiliette and noticed how alike they were it kind of reminded them of the princess and the pauper. Lacey always wondered how Juliette could live how she did always weak and sickly Lacey felt sorry for her especially after she had a bad bout with lukemia she began to care for the girl and help her until Eventully she was always caring for Juliette secretly. One day a horse died in the stables died and her father was blamed and a large amount of money was cut out off his Salary until the family was just scraping by and then Her mother gave birth to the twins and there was no money left. Lacey's family ate only stale bread once a day and Lacey thought for the best of her family she wouldn't eat so she would pretend to eat her rations and instead give them to the twins because of this she developed anorexia thinking that if she ate she would become fat. Lacey's dads case finally got his case proven and they got the Money back and got to a normal family life but Lacey's condition was too serious so to please her family she ate the food but then secretly vomited it up and the only person who knew was Juliette who Lacey swore to secrecy. Lacey who had been riding the family horse for years entered a competition in show jumping and placed first in the nation for her age group she then got a scholarship into Hickory and the rest is to come.
Personality :;: Lacey is down to earth in everyday because of her upbringing. She is a hard worker and a perfectionist always going over something a thousand times until she has it right. She is a good listener and friend always putting others needs ahead of hers. She is secretly self loathing thinking she is fat even though she is stick thin.
Likes :;Music,Friends,Horses,School,Polaroids,Powtry,Reading,Climbing Trees,Adventures,Thrill seekers,Boys,Quotes
Dislikes :;: Snobs,Mirrors,Sleeping,Sitting still,Being used
Friends :;:Juliette (If that's Ok)
Enemies :;:(I predict any rich snobs)
Crush :;:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend :;:None
Other :;:
original.jpg
ʊ Maple | 3 | Stallion ʊ
Breed :;:Belgian
Color :;:Chestnut
Height :;: 173 CM
Health Ailments :;:the top of her ear is clipped from a starting gun that had a bullet in it
Owner :;:Lacey
Lacey goes to Willow

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted and yes, it's fine c:

@Sexybae please fill out a form for maple too ... also, do you want Lacey in Hickory or in Willow with Juliette?

(I'll probably update everything today...)

Last edited:
I'm going to eliminate the Serenity Hollow school since it has the least members (though I did like the beach aspect it just makes the most sense) ... so if it's alright with @Sugar_n_spice , I wanted to move Maribeth to Hickory Lake since there's girl spots in 11th grade (I'm also moving Zach there)... the other three (also mine) are going to Willow so that the schools will balance out

alrighty :3 ... I've updated everything (still waiting for your answer and other form @Sexybae ) ... I'll get a post up asap

You could move willow closer to the ocean if you want a school near the ocean...

believe me, it doesn't matter, I have a few plans still :3

Cool lol it's gonna be fun when the shows start up between the schools >.<

definitely XD ... first we need to get through day 1 though XD

btw guys, I'm always open for suggestions on how to improve the rp or anything, so if you have any comments or whatever, don't be shy, feel free to share them ^^

um... that's a really good question... maybe I'll figure out how the dice thing works and incorporate that somehow? or I'll just set up a poll....

Status
Not open for further replies.