Our Life :;: A Riding School RP {OOC/Sign-Up}

Are you interested in the RP? Will you join?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
535807.jpg

ʊ Ro :: 17 :: 12 :: Equinox ʊ

Full Name :;: Rowan Goldfinch
Favorite Event & Discipline :;: Western and cutting/barrel racing. English, dressage.
Height :;:5'10"
Weight :;:69kg
Eyes :;: Grey
Hair :;: Dark brown, medium cut and slightly spiky.
Body Modifications :;: None
Health Ailments :;: Also slightly anaemic, like his twin sister.
Family :;:Moira Goldfinch, mother.
Ravan Goldfinch (father, deceased)
Scarlett Goldfinch, (twin sister)
Pets :;: Equinox (his main horse), Puff (a dwarf rabbit)
School :;: Hickory
How many years have you been at the school :;: 1st year.
History :;: Growing up on a farmstead right in the centre of the country, Rowan was born to tumble with horses. It sounded cliche and he hated cliche but he truly felt at home with horses. Ever since he and Scout met a horse for the first time, they had wanted to be up there. To run wild and have a equine family to call his own. But, as with all good things, it had to come to an end. And it did, suddenly and unexpectedly.
They were both ten years old, just learning the ropes of wrangling and breaking in horses. It was the height of summer, hot and dry and darned irritating to the eyes. Apparently, a nearby snake had agreed. It was scared, frightened and hot as it tried to find shade but it set off the wild young stallion they had been trying to break in for a little over four hours. He had reared, the whites of his eyes showing and a wild look. As iron shod shoes trod down, they had both been sure that was it.

A week later, the funeral for the father that had given his life to save them was over and the drip-drip of the rain just seemed to mock them. They withdrew a little after that, just shrunk in and really only talked with their family. Not antisocial by any means but... Reserved. They didn't want to see the pity they were given, so they just didn't look. They hung with their closest friends, the ones who understood and that was enough for them.
They moved here just a few weeks ago, just before the start of term so their mother could begin her new job as a defence attorney in the nearby city.
Personality :;:
Strong
Determined
Tough
Happy
Cheerful
Stubborn
Argumentative

Likes :;: Eating, riding, singing, playing the violin, riding, laying around in the grass, hanging with friends and Scout.
Dislikes :;: Fools, arrogance, animal abuse, bullying, strawberries.
Friends :;:TBA
Enemies :;:TBA
Crush :;:TBA
Boyfriend/Girlfriend :;:TBA
Other :;:

tumblr_mbm3oig5e91rqrup5o1_500.jpg

ʊ Equinox :: 7 :: Stallion ʊ

Show Name :;: Midsummer's Comet
Best Event and Discipline :;: Western: Cutting and groundwork. English: Dressage.
Species :;: Horse
Breed :;: Akhal-Teke
Color :;: Dark Buckskin to black
Height :;: 16.2hh
Health Ailments :;: None
Owner :;: Rowan Goldfinch
Other :;:
This is the horse that was inadvertently the cause of his father's death. Though he had mixed feelings at the start, he grew to love the affectionate but fiery stallion.

dsc_0777.jpg

ʊ Puff :: 6 months :: Female ʊ

Species :;: Rabbit
Breed :;: Dwarf
Color :;: Caramel and cream
Height :;: About 3-5 inches
Health Ailments :;: None
Owner :;: Scarlett and Rowan Goldfinch
Other :;:​

accepted :3 ... would Scarlett 'Scout' Goldfinch 'Finch' be Scout Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird?

since you two both made forms for the other animals I'll probably just make mine on forms too

anyways, we can start!

Reactions: The Lady Avaritia
Haha, i was working on a post last night but didn't have time to post it... I'll probably get it up later tonight, after I get home from work.

Anyways, do either of you want to create relationships or anything before the rp starts?

Hum.... well, my characters are both new but maybe they know one of our characters through family or riding competitions?

Everything is up to you two n_n I always just offer it

Sorry for the delay @Princess of the Teacup and @The Lady Avaritia . I'll probably get the post up later, i just haven't had time at the moment thanks to getting home late from work and getting up early from school.

Alrighty, post is up n_n

If you guys want me to re-write the post just let me know

Hey I'm interested in this thread can our characters be western? And also I'll need a bit of time to make my form(SO.MUCH.DETAIL.LOLS)

They can do western for fun (like Eli, Ash and Dan), but english is the main focus.

should I just can the rp?

You can post onthe ic if you want

Sorry I haven't posted! I actually have to drop out sorry. I got way ahead of myself with this. -.-''

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Aww alrighty :( ... You're always welcome to re-join

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Is this is still open, id love to join it.

Status
Not open for further replies.