Our Life :;: A Riding School RP {OOC/Sign-Up}

Are you interested in the RP? Will you join?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Happily.Ever.After~

Socially Awkward Penguin
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
tumblr_nbtkzgkIjM1tw3lmao1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nbtkzgkIjM1tw3lmao2_250.gif
tumblr_nbtkzgkIjM1tw3lmao3_250.gif

~Welcome To Georgia~
Whether you are new to the state (or possibly country), or whether you have been here for years, maybe even your entire life, you are all here for one reason: School. Out of the two boarding schools you obviously go to one of them. What boarding schools you ask? The riding schools you've been begging your parents to send you to for years and years, the ones in Jesup and Glennville of course! Both of these schools are extremely selective and prestigious, as you know, since you got in to one of them and probably applied to both of them. Well, congrats, the 'best' part of your future starts there. Just remember, if you fail in your riding or your studies you will be forced to leave, since only one person per grade is given scholarship whoever is paying for your schooling will probably not be pleased if you waste their pretty pennies. Now, onto...

::The Schools::
Willow Forest Riding Academy; Located in Glennville, Georgia, Willow Forest Riding Academy, or WFRA as many students call it, is run in part between Mr. and Mrs. Delacreux. Mr. Delacreux is the great-grandson of the founder and inherited the school about twenty years ago. Although it is a mystical animal, the schools mascot is oddly enough, not, an equine but a phoenix. While many of the students have their own equine companion, there are eight school horses that may be used for extenuating circumstances, or, in some cases to provide a lesser or greater challenge for the student. Willow Forest is the name of the forest surround the grounds of the main campus. Antzy Hall is the administration building where the students arrive and are assigned classes and schedules. The infirmary is located in this building as is the detention room, Mr. and Mrs. Delacreux's offices, and an enormous memo-board that holds sign-ups and announcements. Link Hall is the dining hall, that is it's only use. It is open throughout the day, but it typically serves breakfast between 630 and 10 in the morning, lunch between 12 and 330, and dinner and dessert between 5 and 9. The hall opens at 6 in the morning and closes at midnight, but when it isn't a meal time don't be expecting a big meal, only simple snacks and basic, pre-made sandwiches are available in-between mealtimes. St. Klyde Hall is where the students and resident staff (2 males: Mr. Pearson and Mr. Lyn, 2 females: Ms. Kayne and Ms. Beit) live. There are eight student dorm rooms, each holding four students. There are Six rooms on each floor, the first two of each floor are for the staff, they get their own rooms. The four remaining are students. Girls are on the wall to the right after walking in the door, boys on the left. There are four bathrooms in the house as well, two on each floor: one for males, one for females. Merkins Hall is where all non-riding classes are held, basically, it's the academic part of the academy. Phoenix Barn, inside, is, obviously, where the Equines (and some others) are kept. While Randy, Alison, James and Gabe are all stable hands, the students are required to take care of their own animals. Basically, two of the hands will always be around in case they are needed, but they are only responsible for making sure the students take care of their animals and caring for any unused school equines. The school is equipped with several paddocks, 3 marked trails, several unmarked trails, show jumping, hunter jumping, cross country courses and arenas for basic training, dressage and jumping as well. Willow Forest Riding Academy is the farthest inland, however, it is only just over an hour from the beach and there are several ponds on the property. It is roughly a half hour commute to Hickory Lake Riding Academy. Both of the schools take turns commuting to one another for competitions.

Hickory Lake Riding Academy; Located in Jesup, Georgia, Hickory Lake Riding Academy, or HL as many students call it, is run by the Tavi family. This is the fourth generation that now runs and owns the academy. The schools mascot is a rearing light grey Andalusian. While many of the students have their own equine companion, there are eight school horses that may be used for extenuating circumstances, or, in some cases to provide a lesser or greater challenge for the student. Hickory Lake is the name of the large lake on the campus. Cedar Hall is where administration, the infirmary, the Tavi family offices, and the academic classrooms are located. Unlike the other two schools, there is no specific 'detention room' the staff member assigning the detention decides what will happen. Elm Hall is the dining hall, that is it's only use. It is open throughout the day. Breakfast is served between 6am, when it opens, and 11, lunch starts being served around 1130 and stops around 4. Dinner and dessert are served from 430 until the hall closes at 10pm. Palm Hall is where the students live. The entire staff live on the campus as well, just not in one of the halls. Their house is located just being Cedar Hall, it is roughly 550ft from Palm hall to the Tavi house. There are eight student dorm rooms, each holding four students. Girls are the first four rooms in the house, 2 on each side of the building, boys are the same way, but the four rooms at the back of the building. Separating the girls and boys are the bathrooms, one for girls and one for boys, as well as a common room. The bathrooms are also separated by the common room. Oak Barn, inside, is, obviously, where the Equines (and some others) are kept. While at least one member of the Tavi family can usually be found in the stables, especially Emmaline or Rick, the students are required to take care of their own animals. Basically, someone will always be around in case they are needed, but they are only responsible for making sure the students take care of their animals and caring for any unused school equines. The school is equipped with several paddocks, 4 marked trails, 6 unmarked trails, show jumping, hunter jumping, cross country courses and arenas for basic training, dressage and jumping as well. While it is not near the beach, it is just under half an hour from the beach and there are 2 rivers and the lake on the property. It is roughly a half hour commute to Willow Forest Riding Academy. Both of the schools take turns commuting to one another for competitions.

::Reminders::
Students must be between 12 and 18 years old, ranging from grade 7 to grade 12. I will post an Age-Grade chart below.
There are only 4 spots per grade, 2 male and 2 female. I will randomly choose the scholarship spot for each grade.
Each student is allowed a maximum of 3 equines.
Other animal companions are welcome so long as they can be kept safely and comfortably in the dorms or stables.
While a major focus in school is the schoolwork, the riding is the majority part of these schools. These schools specialize in the English Discipline. However, western is allowed for fun.

::Age-Grade Chart::

Age Grade
12-13 7
13-14 8
14-15 9
15-16 10
16-17 11
17-18 12

::Disclaimer/Plot::
While the rp takes place in a school setting there won't be much to do with school. It will be mainly centered on the riders, a nice portion of the rp going to riding itself, but mainly it is about the humans. I know many people dislike what I am about to post, but overall, this is an open-plotted rp. I will throw plot things in every so often (such as competitions or a vacation or trip or somethig) from time to time, but mainly it's an open-plot rp.

*As a fun little side note- Yes, I did use Ravenclaw, Slytherin and Gryffindor colors, respectively, for the individual school colors ^^. Everyone needs a little magic in them [not literally].

::Rules::
The Basics :=>: All of the site rules Apply. I won't tell you to break a site rule, Ever. If you haven't gone over those please go do that now, they can be found pretty much anywhere in the forums. Follow them, I don't want to get in trouble and I don't want this thread locked until it is "good and dead" ... or until I have to make a new one. *Crosses fingers and hopes for second option*

My Forms :=>: My forms are here for a reason, please use them. I find it rather rude when people use their own forms and someone has worked hard to supply you with one (unless of course the rules state to use your own, or that you don't have to use the provided one). Plus, I also tend to get very confused. After I accept you, you can post it.

Role-Playing :=>: First off, you need to wait until you are accepted before you can RP. Please, by all means, PM me for any reason, anything At.All. I love PMs! I'm a human too, and sometimes I forget to update something, or I just might not have had the time. Secondly, please try to limit the cussing (and star out any vowels) and NO text talk. Oh Puh-lease! NOOO TEXT TALK! USE YOUR WORDS. Third, I expect that you should know this already, since you've read the site rules and all, but please use Fade-to-Blacks and Timeskips as you need. However, with that said, I don't want you to skip several days ahead in the RP since it will affect all of the RP characters. If you're skipping time but it will only affect the people rping together (ie: two rpers skip a few hours because their characters made plans to hang out) then it's fine. Fourth, Please don't go over two pages without me. I don't mind if it goes over a Little. on accident once in a while, but going ten+ pages over every time is not an accident. It is pure carelessness. Finally Fifth, Please don't be your own crush or boyfriend/girlfriend. On another note, I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I only accept straight characters in my rp.

Characters :=>: You can have as many characters as your heart desires, so long as you can, [1]keep track of all of them and [2]keep them all active. I would greatly appreciate if you could keep the genders somewhat even [if you play two girls and want another character make a guy, not another girl]. I don't want twenty girls and three guys [or vice versa]. On the topic of looks, only use real life, HUMAN pictures for your OC, not Anime or Cartoons or Sims or anything else... this isn't the rp for them. Lastly, as I stated above please don't be your own crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, spouse or fiance. If you were to be your own it would sort of negate the whole idea of role-playing.

Literacy :=>: I would like to see at least 3+ lines... at a normal font size or smaller. Writer's block shouldn't be an issue since 3 lines really isn't a lot to write, but I still expect at least 1.5 lines with writers block. NO ONE LINERS OR LESS!!! I don't want to see a post that says 'He looked around' or 'She slept'. Something more like 'She slept in her large fluffy bed that made it seem as if she were floating on a cloud. As the young girl blinked her eyes open she pushed down the massive, warm blanket that she was tucked into and looked sleepily around the room. Spotting her door open she wiggled her way out from under the comfy blanket and slid her feet into the cute purple bunny slippers that waited for her at the foot of her bed. She shuffled over to the door and wandered into the hallway and over to the stairs where the smell of French Toast caught her attention and she eagerly awaited her daddy's call that breakfast was ready.' is a bit more appropriate. I don't mind if you role-play in first person, but please put the name of the person you are posting for somewhere in the post (i.e: Samantha - I look around the park trying to find something to do. As I spot him I blush heavily and stand up. Walking over I run a hand through my hair nervously, I can't help but think of how cute he is. Walking up behind him I tapped his shoulder "Hey" I greeted with a warm smile.). As far as grammar and spelling go, please, please, please try to be accurate. I can understand the mistakes here and there but I don't want a post that reads: .Trailr stod in barns loking at the hoses ate the hae nosily" ... No ... jut no. Preferably it would read: Taylor stood in the barn looking at the horses eat the hay noisily.

Have Fun :=>: I"m pretty sure that I've typed everything that I had in mind, but I will add more rules if I find it necessary, so please, don't hesitate to check this post often. Now, without further ado, my last and final rule: HAVE FUN!!! (<= this is by far the most critical rule there is).

::Character Form::
Picture Here [no emo/goth/cartoons/anime]
ʊ Nickname :: Age :: Grade :: Horse's Barn Name (if they have a horse(s)) ʊ

Full Name :;:
Favorite Event & Discipline :;:
Height :;:
Weight :;:
Eyes :;:
Hair :;:
Body Modifications :;:
Health Ailments :;:
Family :;:
Pets :;: [include horse name(s)]
School :;: [Willow, Hickory]
How many years have you been at the school :;: [note that 7th graders will be in their first year]
History :;: [may be brief]
Personality :;: [may be brief]
Dislikes :;: [put something down]
Friends :;:
Enemies :;:
Crush :;:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend :;:
Other :;:

Picture Here [Realistic only]
ʊ Barn Name :: Age :: Gender [mare, gelding, stallion, colt, filly] ʊ

Show Name :;: [N/A for donkeys]
Best Event and Discipline :;: [N/A for donkeys]
Species :;: [horse/pony, donkey]
Breed :;:
Color :;:
Height :;: [hh or cm is fine... I can always convert it]
Health Ailments :;:
Owner :;:

This may sound crazy and I'm sorry fi you didn't want posts yet, but the gifs are enough to make me want in xD

haha, thanks :) ... I love editting gifs XD ... I should have this open soon... I'm just working on the post

6a00e551d85a9988340105359c5b2a970b-800wi

ʊ Julie/Jules/JC :: 10 :: 5 :: Ray/Eeyore/Auburn ʊ

Full Name :;: Juliette Celia Kameron Monteith
Favorite Event & Discipline :;: English Discipline, no specific event
Height :;: 3'8"
Weight :;: 57.2lb
Eyes :;: Light blue-green
Hair :;: Bouncing auburn curls that go a few inches past her shoulder blades when straightened, just past her shoulders while curled.
Body Modifications :;: Pierced ears, 1 pair
Health Ailments :;: When she was younger Julie had leukemia. She has been in remission for just over a year now. She is allergic to raspberries and honeycomb.
Family :;: Pierre (45) {father}, Jeannie (38) {mother}, Jean-Paul (27) {butler}, Giselle (22) {nurse maid}
Pets :;: Ray || Eeyore || Buddy:: 10yr old > male > mastiff > dog || Dewey, Auburn:: 21yr old, 14yr old > mares > dapple grey quarter horse, bay thoroughbred-quarter horse cross > 15.3hh, 16hh horses || Fluffy, Fleur, Fifi, Faye:: 12yr old, 9yr oldX3 > female > pekingese-maltese mix, pekingese-maltese-shih tzu mixX3 > dogs || Albus, Arlette, Alodie, Alphonse:: 7yr old, 5 yr old, 7yr old, 7yr old > male, female, female, male > poodle, american eskimo, poodle, poodle > dogs || Elroy, Maurice, Bernie:: 10yr old > stallion > chestnut shire-clydesdale cross > 16.1hh, 16.3hh, 17hh horses || Magical Mirage, Marvel Of Magic:: {AKA: Mirage, Marvel} 7yr old, 2yr old > mare, colt > paint pinto, dun pinto- thoroughbred cross > 15.3hh, 15.1hh (still growing) horses || Juneau, Lebeau:: 3month old, 5yr old > filly, mare > palomino cob-shire-clydesdale cross, liver chestnut cob > 12.2hh (still growing), 14.3hh horses || Miki, Chloe:: 2yr old, 4yr old > male, female > australian shepherd, brown tabby > dog, cat || Spooky, Mudball, Snowfall, Licorice, Butterscotch:: 3yr old, 4yr old, 8yr old, 6yr old, 4yr old > female, male, female, female, male > long furred calico, brown tabby, white cat, tuxedo, orange tabby > cats || Aure, Faustine:: 1yr old, 2months old > female > bunny, duck || Burke, Cavalier:: 1yr old, 5months old > male > goldfish, orange tabby > fish, cat || Dawn, Crookeye, Toussaint, Sy, Theoren:: 5months old > female, maleX4 > orange tabbyX4, grey tabby > cats || Papa, Bebe:: 8yr old, 6yr old > male, female > chihuahuas > dogs || Joli, Chéri:: 6months old > female > corgi > dogs ||||||||||| Rey, Eeyore and Auburn are the equines wih her, Fleur, Fifi, Miki, Chloe, and Spooky are also with her.
School :;: Willow
How many years have you been at the school :;: this is her first year
History :;: She's a relative of royalty in France... what more is there to know. Okay, so maybe there is a lot more, but she doesn't have such a different history from everyone else, at least that is what she believes. Since she was born, Julie has been around music. She hated it, found it revolting at first, but through patience, and being a sickly child who could not go out much when it got too cold or too hot and someone who often got hurt because of other activities that she did, she learned to love it. The like she had for music began to grow into a love and a passion as she learned to play the piano and sing. Around the age of seven she began to perform publicly. Of course, this made the young curly haired girl fall ever so deeper in love with the trade. Her love of animals has been inspired by the menagerie of those that she owns. With several furry friends to spend time with while she couldn't leave her room because of sickness or such she could pass the time with ease. When she was outside she adored spending time with any of her several horses. She still does, and finds a leisurely trail ride extremely relaxing.
Personality :;: Although she is a girl, and she does do many girly things, she also has quite the Tomboy side. Her love for animals and music often rules her passion for everything. Julie tends to be a kind-hearted girl, but she has her morals and will not hesitate to speak her mind or do what she believes is the right thing. While normally level-headed, she does snap, and she does have her breaking point. Julie sees nothing wrong with being friends with anybody, rich or poor. The only difference between her and many is that she is extremely wealthy. However, this is only a glimpse into Julie's complete character.
Likes :;: Riding, Boys, horses, castles, france, acting, singing, music, piano, performing, dogs, cats, animals
Dislikes :;: Her only dislike is being out of her comfort zone
Friends :;: OPEN
Enemies :;: OPEN
Crush :;: OPEN
Boyfriend/Girlfriend :;: Meh...
Other :;: beep

masthead_image1_1360339701.jpg

ʊ Ray :: 12 :: Gelding ʊ

Show Name :;: Ray
Best Event and Discipline :;: English, Jumping
Species :;: Horse
Breed :;: Quarter Horse
Color :;: Palomino
Height :;: 15.1hh
Health Ailments :;: none
Owner :;: Juliette
Other :;: none
images

ʊ Eeyore :: 19 :: Gelding ʊ

Show Name :;: N/A
Best Event and Discipline :;: N/A
Species :;: Donkey
Breed :;: N/A
Color :;: N/A
Height :;: N/A
Health Ailments :;: none, he's just a stubborn old man
Other :;: none

photo.jpg

ʊ Auburn :: 14 :: Mare ʊ

Show Name :;: Auburn
Best Event and Discipline :;: English- Dressage & Polo
Breed :;: Thoroughbred-Quarter horse cross
Color :;: bay
Height :;: 16hh
Other :;: Dewey is NOT with her, she just happens to be in the picture

img-thing

ʊ Timmie :: 14 :: 9 :: No Horse, Uses Magic ʊ

Full Name :;: Timber Kaya Lowe
Favorite Event & Discipline :;: English Discipline, Cross Country
Height :;: 5'2.5"
Weight :;: 103lb
Eyes :;: Stormy Grey
Hair :;: Red hair that reaches mid-shoulder blade
Body Modifications :;: Pierced ears, 1 pair, 1right pierced ear cartilage, 1 belly button piercing. Although it isn't a modification,she has freckle splashed cheeks and nose.
Health Ailments :;: possibly depression and/or anxiety though she will likely never let it show.
Family :;: Alexander (55) {dad}
Pets :;: Alaska:: 3yr old, female, Wolfdog ||||||||||| Alaska is with her.
How many years have you been at the school :;: this is her second year, she was accepted on a scholarship when she was in eight grade.
History :;: The brightest days seem to have come and gone exceptionally quickly for Timber. Her mother Mary died giving birth to her, and both her older brother, Matt, and older sister, Laura, were killed in an auto accident four years ago. As one would probably guess, it took an extreme toll on Timber and, especially, her father, Alex. The two have tried to move on, after all, 'what happened then is in the past, you can't change it,' but it still doesn't lessen the hurt. Luckily, there is always something to do whether it is planting crops or chopping wood, even spending time with her beloved dog, Timmie does her best to immerse herself in keeping her and her father's lives decent.
Personality :;: While shy isn't exactly a word used to describe this young person, reserved could be. Timber isn't one to say much, she'd rather listen and comment only when she's asked. She is a hard working girl who would rather be outside hiking, no matter the weather, than be couped up in a classroom or in her bed. If you are in need and Timmie can help she will. The red-head practically lives by the old saying of 'what goes around, comes around.' One last trait that could easily sum up most of this in one is distant. Timber distances herself from everything: people, places, animals, even ideas. She is afraid of possible outcomes, especially possible outcomes as she gets older.
Likes :;: Riding, Boys, family, dogs, nature, the color blue, quaint parks, gardens, harvesting, rain, sunshine, autumn, spring, helping others, being independent, chocolate
Dislikes :;: attachment, being dependent, the color orange, getting sick, being stuck inside, bananas, oranges
Boyfriend/Girlfriend :;: OPEN
Other :;: ignore the weird coloring... I copy and pasted from my character reserves on another site

28931_430465430363181_962273214_n.jpg

ʊ Jamie :: 16 :: 11 :: Sky/Sugar ʊ

Full Name :;: Jamie Isabella Weasley
Favorite Event & Discipline :;: English Discipline, Hunter Jumping
Height :;: 5'0.5"
Weight :;: 92.3lb
Eyes :;: blue-grey
Hair :;: very Long and brown
Body Modifications :;: Pierced ears, 2 pairs
Health Ailments :;: allergic to bee stings
Family :;: Abbie (41) {step mom} Henry (45) {dad}, Jason (20) {older brother}, Nick (19) {older brother}, Thomas (17) {brother}, Marty (13) {brother}, Anna (15) {sister}
Pets :;: Pigs || Ducks || Cows || Buffalo || Sheep || Goats || Ceres:: 18yr old > male > brown tabby > cat || Ajax:: 7months old > male > white tabby > cat || Jax, Eddie, Soaring Sky High:: {AKA: Sky} 8yr old, 12yr old, 9yr old > maleX2, mare > jack russel terriersX2, paint welsh > dogsX2, 13.7hh pony || Cookie, Baloo:: 5yr old > female, male > jack russel terriers > dogs || Xena, Xendya:: 3yr old > female > border collies > dogs || Sundancer, Pal:: 7yr old, 6yr old > male > corgi, australian shepherd > dogs || Knight, Sugarcube:: 11yr old, 1yr old > male, female > husky mix, donkey > dog, donkey || Smarty, Bones:: 3months old, 5yrs old > female, male > cavalier king charles spaniel, chesapeake bay retriever-chocolate lab mix > dogs || Bernie, Monty:: 4yr old > male > bernese mountain dog > dogs || Laska, Scottie:: 2yr old > female > wolfhound, australian cattle dog > dogs || Tigger, Paint:: 5yr old, 3yr old > male, female > domestic longhair, snowshoe > cats || Marbles, Tiger:: 4yr old, 6yr old > female, male > marbled tabby, domestic longhair > cats || Misty, Midnight, Dust, Patches, Cloud, Trigger, Dusk, Tux:: 3yr oldX3, 5yr oldX2, 1yr old, 2yr oldX2 > femaleX2, maleX2, female, male, female, male > black catX3, white and grey catX2, brown tabby, tuxedo catX2 > cats ||||||||||| Jax, Eddie, Knight, Misty, Cloud and Midnight are with her.
How many years have you been at the school :;: this is her seventh year, she has been attending since grade 5.
History :;: I'm from Camrose, Alberta, and I have lived on a huge farm with my Dad, step mom, and siblings my entire life. All of my siblings are fully biological. I'm not going to mention my biological mother though, it's too sentimental. Anyways, there isn't much to say really, I've lived a very simple yet meaningful [to me] life.
Personality :;: Jamie is a sweet girl who takes her studies seriously, but does like to have fun too. She is a country girl through and through. Everything she does, she does because she wants to do it. She has a great passion for animals, and loves living on a farm. It suits her perfectly. She always has her nose in a book, is great at memorizing things and she is very bright in general.
Likes :;: Boys, family, horses, cows, farms, the countryside, sun, snow, rain, spring, flowers, autumn, friends, reading, school, learning, animals, Reading, riding, Gardening, spending time in nature
Dislikes :;: Dishonesty, meanness, and bad things
Other :;: ignore the weird coloring... I copy and pasted from my character reserves on another site

photo.jpg

ʊ Sky :: 9 :: Mare ʊ

Show Name :;: Soaring Sky High
Best Event and Discipline :;: English- jumping in general
Species :;: Pony
Breed :;: Welsh pony
Color :;: paint
Height :;: 13.3hh
Owner :;: Jamie
Other :;: Jax and Eddie are, indeed, with Jamie and Sky

photo.jpg

ʊ Sugar :: 1 :: Mare ʊ

Show Name :;: Not exactly a 'show' name, but Sugarcube is the full name
Best Event and Discipline :;: N/A
Species :;: Donkey
Breed :;: N/A
Color :;: N/A
Height :;: N/A
Owner :;: Jamie
Other :;: Knight is with them.

37.jpg

ʊ Tom/Tommy :: 18 :: 12 :: Einstein ʊ

Full Name :;: Thomas Matthew Campbell
Favorite Event & Discipline :;: English Discipline, no event
Height :;: 6'0"
Weight :;: 175lb
Eyes :;: pale mossy colored eyes
Hair :;: sandy dirty blonde
Body Modifications :;: none
Family :;: Kirstine (52) {mom}, Lucas (55) {dad}, Oleysia (12) {little sister}, Piper (7) {little sister}, Remi (2) {little sister}
Pets :;: Tallah:: 9month old > female > Nork Elk Shepherd > dog || Patchwork:: 4yr old > male> Norweigan Water Dog > dog || Wrinkles:: 7yr old > female > Norweigan Mastiff > dog || Einstein ||||||||||| Tallah, Patchwork and Wrinkles are also there
How many years have you been at the school :;: this is his eighth and final year
History :;: We were born and raised in Härnösand, Sweden. MY mom was ... technically she still is, a famous author. She visited Ohio on a few of her tours and fell in love, so we just up and moved there for a few years but moved back to Sweden just before Remi was born. Piper was born in Ohio... and she doesn't have as thick of a Swedish accent as the rest of us. It's a bit weird, and I still have an accent but it tends to mix with the Ohioan accent with which gets me looked at like I have four heads... but it's not as thick as my parents, Olly has a mixed one two. Piper seems like a normal Swedish little girls with blonde curls and bright blue eyes... until you hear her speak. I guess family's always been extremely important to me.
Personality :;: I'm a rather peaceful guy. I tolerate a lot of things and have been told I'm pretty understanding and a good listener.
Likes :;: girls, nature, horses, hiking, the water, dogs, cows, farms, books, writing, music, the cold, tom boys, sweet girls, riding, reading, writing & composing
Dislikes :;: the heat, cats, stuck-up girly girls

615379_orig.jpg

ʊ Einstein :: 8 :: Stallion ʊ

Show Name :;: Einstein
Best Event and Discipline :;: English- anything
Species :;: Pony/draft
Breed :;: Fjord
Color :;: Rodblakk (basically red dun or palomino)
Height :;: 14.1hh
Owner :;: Thomas
Other :;: beep​

Last edited:
kCMuY9ewkCQ.jpg

ʊ Summer :: 15 :: 10 :: Dreamer ʊ

Full Name :;: Summer Josette Katrina Addison
Favorite Event & Discipline :;: English-Show Jumping & Cross Country
Height :;: 5'0.25"
Weight :;: 112
Eyes :;: green
Hair :;: curly and red
Body Modifications :;: Her ears are pierced twice each and she has her left cartilage and belly button pierced twice. Although not a modification, she is covered in freckles.
Family :;: Mike (19) {older brother}, Leah (50) {mom}, Paul (47) {step dad}, Giovanna (6) {little step sister}, Sidney (12) {little sister}, Clark (51) {Dad}
Pets :;: Venus:: 4yr old, female, Calico cat || Asher:: 3yr old, male, grey cat || Scout:: 7yr old, male, Newfoundland-Saint Bernard mix, dog || Royal Dreamer |||| Venus, Asher and Scout are with her
School :;: Serenity
How many years have you been at the school :;: This is her Second year
History :;: The older middle child of her family and the middle completely biological child of her birth parents. Summer was born on the 21st of December, so yes, she was born on the first day of winter, but her parents named her 'Summer'. Her mother, Leah, and her biological father got divorced when Summer was eight years old. Her mother remarried Paul just last year. Paul's daughter from a previous relationship also joined their family making Summer the older middle child. Backtracking a bit, Summer and her family move around quite often, they've never stayed in one place for more than a few years after the divorce. Her brother, Mike, and Sister, Sidney, had been born in the same place as Summer. Crowley, Louisiana, which has been her favorite place so far, was there home until their parents divorced. Summer moved to Palm Coast, Florida when she was eight, only days after the divorce was finalized. Austin, Texas by the time she was ten. She has also lived in Kihei, Hawaii and Sunshine, Montana. Her mother and step-father got married in Hawaii.
Personality :;: Summer is your not so typical girl. She has an undying love for animals. She is quiet and shy sometimes, but will practically never say no to a good time... yet she is very studious. Quite the complexion, you will need to know her to understand her truly.
Likes :;: Show jumping, cross country, the beach, traveling, gymnastics, reading, animals, boys, shopping, being with friends, family
Dislikes :;: cities, huge social events, bad boys, or spiders
Crush :;: Looking
Boyfriend/Girlfriend :;: Eventually
Other :;: Sidney is her sister

Echo%20sale%20pic%201.jpg

ʊ Dreamer :: 12 :: Mare ʊ

Show Name :;: Royal Dreamer
Best Event and Discipline :;: English - Cross Country
Breed :;: Dutch Warmblood
Color :;: Light Bay
Height :;: 16.2hh
Health Ailments :;: Dreamer had a rather mild case of laminitis when she was eight, since then she has recovered nicely and is back to her old self.
Owner :;: Summer
Other :;: beep.

300_bulimia.jpg

ʊ Sid :: 12 :: 7 :: Wildfire/Tink ʊ

Full Name :;: Sidney Sophia Leanna Addison
Favorite Event & Discipline :;: Both, she doesn't have a favorite discipline, but her favorite events are barrel racing and cross country
Height :;: 5'4"
Weight :;: 100
Eyes :;: Silvery Blue
Hair :;: long and loosely curly strawberry-blonde
Body Modifications :;: Her ears are pierced once each, she is covered in freckles like her sister, though they are a bit lighter.
Health Ailments :;: none, but she does have trust/attachment 'issues'
Family :;: Mike (19) {older brother}, Leah (50) {mom}, Paul (47) {step dad}, Giovanna (6) {little step sister}, Summer (15) {little sister}, Clark (51) {Dad}
Pets :;: Dolly:: 3yr old, female, red Tabby cat || Freckles:: 5yr old, female, light brown ferret || Ace:: 8 month old, male, King Shepherd, dog || Scooter:: 9yr old, male, Mastiff mix, dog || Magic:: 7yr old, female, Akita-Border Collie mix, dog || Wildfire || Tinkerbell |||| Dolly, Freckles, Ace, Scooter and Magic are with her
How many years have you been at the school :;: This is her first year
History :;: The younger middle child of her family and the youngest completely biological child of her birth parents. Sidney was born on the 18th of November, making her one of the youngest people in her year. Her mother, Leah, and her biological father got divorced when Sidney was only five years old. Her mother remarried Paul just last year. Paul's daughter from a previous relationship also joined their family making Sidney the younger middle child. Backtracking a bit, Sidney and her family move around quite often, they've never stayed in one place for more than a few years after the divorce. Her brother, Mike, and Sister, Summer, had been born in the same place as Sidney, Crowley, Louisiana. Her favorite place to live so far, has been Hawaii. Sid moved to Palm Coast, Florida when she was five, only days after the divorce was finalized. Austin, Texas by the time she was seven. She has also lived in Kihei, Hawaii and Sunshine, Montana. Her mother and step-father got married in Hawaii. She is alright with moving so frequently, mostly because she has never really known any other way of living. She just knows that simply, she can't get too attached to anyone, because most likely, they won't be permanent friends after she leaves.
Personality :;: A calm, quiet girl with a rather shy disposition. Sidney rarely feels like she belongs because of her history and she tends to have a hard time trusting people and making friends. That is something that just never came easily to her.
Likes :;: Show jumping, cross country, barrel racing, bole pending, trail riding, animals, family, friends, boys, being outside, swimming, skateboarding, traveling, surfing, reading, Pokemon, movies, singing
Dislikes :;: death, fighting, unfairness, disadvantages, the color pink, being inside too long, and enclosed spaces
Other :;: Summer is her sister

bay_arabian_2_by_venomxbaby.jpg

ʊ Wildfire :: 4 :: Gelding ʊ

Show Name :;: Wildfire
Best Event and Discipline :;: Western - Pole Bending & Barrels
Breed :;: Arabian
Color :;: Light Bay
Height :;: 14hh
Health Ailments :;: He has serious trust issues and is extremely ornery, very skittish pony.
Owner :;: Sidney

s232.jpg

ʊ Tink :: 5 :: Mare ʊ

Show Name :;: Tinkerbell
Best Event and Discipline :;: English - show and hunter jumping
Breed :;: British Riding Pony
Color :;: Palomino
Height :;: 12.2hh
Owner :;: Sidney

serious-hispanic-guy-hat-300x200.jpg

ʊ Pres/PJ :: 14 :: 8 :: Bugsy ʊ

Full Name :;: Prescott Jonathan Higgs
Favorite Event & Discipline :;: He doesn't have a favorite
Height :;: 5'10"
Weight :;: 165
Eyes :;: light blue
Hair :;: dark brown
Body Modifications :;: He'll get some tattoos when he is older, right now he doesn't have any modifications. His skin is naturally tan.
Family :;: Emma (36) {mom}, Carlos (39) {dad}, Devin (10) {little sister}, Brad (41) {step dad}, Nicola (6) {little sister}, James (6) {little brother}
Pets :;: Bugsy || Daisy (left cat) & Muddy (middle) & Goldie (dog):: 6months & 5 months & 4 months old, Female, orange and white cat & brown Tabby cat & yellow Lab, cat & cat & dog |||| Daisy, Muddy and Goldie are with him
How many years have you been at the school :;: This is his fourth year, he started in 5th grade and hasn't left.
History :;: Well, for starters, I was born on July 18th on the south-west side of the United States, in Rio Rancho, New Mexico to be exact, and lived there until I was thirteen. After that we moved to Hollywood, Florida. We ended up moving because my mom had just married my step dad the year prior, and his job, which payed much more than the afternoon restaurant shift that my mom had, transferred him. My mom, whom was about, six months pregnant with twins at the time, my little sister, Devin, my step dad, Brad, and I all moved to south Florida. The little ones, Nicola and James were both born there. Maybe you're wondering why I've yet to mention my dad, simply because just after Devin was born, we're talking just days here, he out of the blue left us... The last time we heard from him was when my mom got his petition for divorce. Since then we haven't heard anything of the guy.
Personality :;: girls, parties, cars, motorcycles, football, soccer, wrestling, driving, beach, surfing, windsurfing, waterskiing, beach volleyball, pleasure riding
Likes :;: girls, parties, cars, motorcycles, football, soccer, wrestling, driving, beach, surfing, windsurfing, waterskiing, beach volleyball, pleasure riding
Dislikes :;: not getting his way, shyness, school, girls who think they are all that, reading, quiet, snow, and the cold
Boyfriend/Girlfriend :;: Looking

nettie23.jpg

ʊ Bugsy :: 15 :: Gelding ʊ

Show Name :;: Bugsy
Best Event and Discipline :;: English - Dressage
Breed :;: Friesian Cross
Color :;: Dark Bay
Height :;: 17hh
Owner :;: Prescott

1368346716.jpg

ʊ Zach :: 17 :: 11 :: Barney ʊ

Full Name :;: Zachary Brendan Knightley
Favorite Event & Discipline :;: Western-Roping
Height :;: 6'3"
Weight :;: 184
Eyes :;: bright green
Hair :;: Very dark brownish-black
Family :;: Jennifer (39) {mom}, Thomas (41) {dad}, Alisha (9) {little sister}
Pets :;: Jupiter {big} & Pluto {small}:: 8 & 3yr old, male, Lab-Mastiff mix & Jack Russell Terrier || Barney |||| Jupiter and Pluto are with him
How many years have you been at the school :;: This is his seventh year
History :;: Born in Hollywood, Florida, Zach has always been a well off city kid who also happens to rodeo. When he was about five years old his dad taught him how to compete in motocross. Ever since then he has been involved in competitions. He even managed to get his little sister to start competing a bit... though she still enjoys equitation much more. As he grew up Zachary continued to compete and took up other hobbies of his. He was his middle schools star football and baseball player, and currently still participates in the sports. Nonetheless, it should be rather apparent that Zach had a fairly normal child... at least, it was as normal as a rich city kids life could get.
Personality :;: Zach is a relaxed person. Not much will upset him. Being so laid back has both, it's challenges and it's benefits. It's easy for Zach to get along with people, and he is most definitely a people person, but his easygoing attitude towards practically everything also tends to make people think he is lazy, especially when it comes to group activities in school.
Likes :;: Skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, roping, weight lifting, football, baseball, friends, parties, motorcycles, motocross
Dislikes :;: Studying, School.

3818399119_180b971bff.jpg

ʊ Barney :: 14 :: Mare ʊ

Show Name :;: Barney
Best Event and Discipline :;: Western - Roping
Breed :;: Quarter Horse
Color :;: Dark Roan Buckskin
Owner :;: Zachary
Other :;: beep.​

PHP4BC55336D1761.jpg

ʊ Dan/Danny & Ash :: 17 :: 11 :: Jasper & Jingles ʊ

Full Name :;: Daniel Vincent Bray {blue} & Ash William Bray {red}
Favorite Event & Discipline :;: Western - Team Roping & Reining
Height :;: 6'1" || 5'11"
Weight :;: 175 || 170
Eyes :;: dark blue || dark brown
Hair :;: short dark auburn || short dark brown
Health Ailments :;: besides the occasional broken bones and other injuries, nothing.
Family :;: Stefanie (45) {step mom}, Luca (48) {dad}, Elizabeth-Marie (16) {sister}, Carly-Jean (8) {little sister}, Elliot (11) {little brother}, Stephan (18) {brother}, Nicholas (10) {little brother}, Grace-Annamarie (72) {grandma}, Georgio (80) {granddad}, Stella (33) {aunt}, Kari (5) {cousin}
Pets :;: Petunia {black} & Mugsy {Tan}:: 5yr old & 4 yr old, female & male, Black Lab & German Shepherd-Golden Retriever mix, dogs || Jasper {front} & Jingles {back} ||| Dan has Mugsy with him and Ash has Petunia with him
School :;: Hickory
How many years have you been at the school :;: This is his fourth year
History :;: There hasn't been too much significance in their life either. It was the same as Elliot's. Dan and Ash grew up on the same ranch that they live on now, when not at school. Their mother passed away from cancer just after Their little sister, Carly, was born and Their father remarried a childhood friend of his and their mothers. The sad event in their life was the most expansive thing that happened. Sure, they had won rodeos and such but that just normal history for these cowboys.
Personality :;: They're knuckleheads. It's as simple as that. Never bothering to think things through everything is completely impulsive with them. Their step mother swears it must be from being thrown off a bull too many times.
Likes :;: Rodeos, reining, girls, roping, western pleasure, nature, running ||| Rodeos, cutting, reining, penning, team roping, driving, boats, girls
Dislikes :;: Like the rest of their family, the only real dislike they have is the city, without open spaces... however neither of them likes to sit still either.
Other :;: Elliot is their brother

farm-blog-091012-draft-horses.jpg

ʊ Jasper & Jingles :: 11 & 10 :: Stallion & Mare ʊ

Show Name :;: Jasper (front) & Jingles (back)
Best Event and Discipline :;: Western - no specific event
Species :;: draft
Breed :;: Clydesdale & Percheron
Color :;: Bay & Light Grey
Height :;: 16.2hh & 16hh
Health Ailments :;: nothing, they're just lazy mush-balls
Owner :;: Daniel (Jasper) & Ash (Jingles)

young-cowboy-walking-horse-6740357.jpg

ʊ Eli :: 11 :: 6 :: Blaze & Drifter ʊ

Full Name :;: Elliot Owen Lewis Bray
Favorite Event & Discipline :;: Western - Cutting
Height :;: 5'2"
Weight :;: 133
Eyes :;: pale blue
Hair :;: sandy blonde
Body Modifications :;: does his hat count? he always wears his hat.
Health Ailments :;: besides the occasional broken bones and other injuries, nothing. (yes, he's short right now... still growing, he will end up about 6')
Family :;: Stefanie (45) {step mom}, Luca (48) {dad}, Elizabeth-Marie (16) {sister}, Carly-Jean (8) {little sister}, Ash (17) {older brother}, Daniel (17) {older brother}, Stephan (18) {brother}, Nicholas (10) {little brother}, Grace-Annamarie (72) {grandma}, Georgio (80) {granddad}, Stella (33) {aunt}, Kari (5) {cousin}
Pets :;: Mars:: 16yr old, female, Tabby cat || Pearl {black} & Rootbeer {tan}:: 4 & 6yr old, female & male, Norse Elk Shepherd-German Shepherd mix & Lab-Pitbull mix || Blazing Freedom || Drifter || Topaz {grey} & Harley {chestnut}:: 8 & 10 yr old, mare (expecting his foal) & stallion, dapple grey Quarter Horse & Chestnut Quarter Horse, 15hh & 16hh horses ||| Topaz & Harley are NOT with him, Mars, Pearl and Rootbeer ARE with him.
How many years have you been at the school :;: This is his second year
History :;: There hasn't been too much significance in his life. Eli grew up on the same ranch that he lives on now, when not at school. His mother passed away from cancer just after his little sister, Carly, was born and his father remarried a childhood friend of theirs. The sad event in his life was the most expansive thing that happened. Sure, he's won rodeos and such but that just normal history for this cowboy.
Personality :;: Eli is most definitely a cowboy, but he may not be your typical cowboy. He thinks everything through and is much more cautious than his brothers and father. He believes he got his wary trait from his granddad, but who knows.
Likes :;: penning, roping, cutting, rodeos, horses, cowgirls, going fast, pickup trucks, motorcycles, dogs, farms, ranches, nature
Dislikes :;: put him in the city or someplace without open space and you've pretty well put him in Hell.
Other :;: Daniel & Ash are his brothers

pp-pbcowhorse-060409-p1.jpg

ʊ Blaze :: 9 :: Stallion ʊ

Show Name :;: Blazing Freedom
Best Event and Discipline :;: Western - Roping & Reigning
Breed :;: Quarter Horse Cross
Color :;: Chestnut
Height :;: 15.3hh
Health Ailments :;: nothing
Owner :;: Elliot

128552d1350006148-pics-your-western-horse-all-decked-out-dscf4888.jpg

ʊ Drifter :: 7 :: Stallion ʊ

Show Name :;: Drifter
Best Event and Discipline :;: Western - Cutting & Penning
Species :;: Horse/draft
Breed :;: Gypsy Vanner - Quarter Horse Cross
Color :;: Black and White Paint
Height :;: 16.1hh
Health Ailments :;: nothing
Owner :;: Elliot

tumblr_lyg4ghhSrX1qzcd3bo1_250.jpg

ʊ Olivia :: 15 :: 9 :: Sunny/Flame ʊ

Full Name :;: Olivia Mirabelle O'Reilly
Favorite Event & Discipline :;: English - Dressage, Polo & Show Jumping
Height :;: 5'6"
Weight :;: 130
Eyes :;: Blueish-Grey
Hair :;: Dark Brown hair that goes just past her shoulders
Body Modifications :;: ears are pierced once each
Health Ailments :;: none, however she may cause others health problems
Family :;: Steven (40) {dad}, Laura (38) {mom}
Pets :;: Snowball:: 6yr old, female, white cat || Samson:: 5yr old, male, Teddy Bear, dog || Murphy:: 8yr old, male, Havanese, dog || Levi:: 6 month old, male, Westie, dog || Secret Flame || April Sunrise ||| All the pets are with her.
How many years have you been at the school :;: This is his fifth year
History :;: There really isn't much to tell about Olivia's history. She grew up as a spoiled rotten rich girl from the moment she was born. Her parents will give her anything she desires without even the slightest thought or hesitation. Being an only child, many concepts [such as sharing] are foreign to this girl, and her parents do everything in there power to keep them foreign to her.
Personality :;: Olivia can be a very trying person to say the least. In simple terms, she's a spoiled rich brat. She snaps easily and will complain when things don't go her way... or if she doesn't get what she wants. She is a complete flirt as well.
Likes :;: Competing, dressage, show jumping, boys, getting her way, being spoiled, spas, shopping, being a flirt, texting
Dislikes :;: School, geeks, nerds, losing and not getting her way.

image031.jpg

ʊ Flame :: 6 :: Gelding ʊ

Show Name :;: Secret Flame
Best Event and Discipline :;: English - Show Jumping
Species :;: Horses
Breed :;: British Warmblood
Color :;: Light Dapple Grey
Height :;: 16.3hh
Health Ailments :;: none.
Owner :;: Olivia

FlaxenChestnut.jpg

ʊ Sunny :: 5 :: Mare ʊ

Show Name :;: April Sunrise
Best Event and Discipline :;: English - Dressage
Species :;: Horses
Breed :;: Hanoverian
Color :;: Flaxen Chestnut
Health Ailments :;: none.
Owner :;: Olivia
Other :;: beep.​

The rp is now accepting :)

tumblr_static_amandla.jpg

ʊ Mel :: 14 :: Grade 9 :: Lex ʊ

Full Name :;: Melanie Bell
Favorite Event & Discipline :;: Cross Country & English
Height :;: 5'3 ft
Weight :;: 108 lbs
Eyes :;: Dark brown
Hair :;: Dark brown and curly. She usually keeps it tied back.
Body Modifications :;: Earrings
Health Ailments :;: None
Family :;: Grace (Mother; 47) - Jake (Father; 45) - Elijah (Brother; 16) - James (Brother; 18) - Candace (Sister; 22)
Pets :;: Assgard and Lex.
How many years have you been at the school :;: 4 years
History :;: Originally, Melanie wasn't a competitive horse riding type of girl. Sure, her family had a farm and most of her family members rode in some way, but she never really saw the appeal. Her view on horse riding, however, changed when her brother joined a local hunting club. The club would go out on their horses and hunt a fox or a deer. Melanie always thought it was pretty brutal and didn't approve. Her brother however, was fascinated with the club and he really wanted to join, so he started training his dressage horse to be a hunting horse. Obviously, that wouldn't work as his current horse was a pretty peaceful fellow, and gun shots scared the living hell out of him. Upon seeing that his horse wasn't going to transition easily, James begged Melanie to take the horse so that James could get a new one. That was the rule at their farm; One horse for anyone under twenty one. Melanie at first, refused because she didn't want a horse that she would never ride. But Jack was desperate to join his hunting club, and he hinted at possible harming his old horse to get a new one. Melanie being the tender hearted person that she is, quickly agreed to taking the horse with the only condition being that James could never take his horse back or go near him.
James agreed and two weeks later he got a new horse who barely flinched when a fun sounded off above him. James went to apply for the hunting club, but was greatly surprised when they informed him that he would have to take a psychological test, to make sure hew as mentally stable enough to hold a gun.
Long story short, he failed the test, got super upset and tried to go back to dressage but his new hunting horse would have none of it, and so James tried to get his old horse back from Melanie, who reminded him of her one condition and then promptly informed him that she was going off to study at a boarding school in the next state, because she had realized the joys of cross country.
Personality :;: Melanie is a nice girl who retains a cool, calm and collected exterior. She tries not to let people get to her, but when they do she runs off to either Lex or Assgard for comfort. When interacting with other people, Melanie get be quite witty and full of puns. She loves puns and whenever theirs a opportunity she grabs it.
Likes :;: Candy, long rides, hiking, climbing, the dances that she choreographs with Lex, puns, snuggling Assgard, giving Jig an exclusive preview of her latest puns.
Dislikes :;: Her brother James, hunting, guns, asparagus, brussel sprouts, coyotes, being patronized.
Friends :;: TBA
Enemies :;: TBA
Crush :;: TBA
Boyfriend/Girlfriend :;: She's not allowed to date until she turns 16.

laheeb-dumka.jpg

ʊ Lex :: 6 :: Stallion ʊ

Show Name :;: Shock King, formerly known as Friendly Fire
Best Event and Discipline :;: Cross Country and English
Breed :;: Arabian
Color :;: Dapple gray
Height :;: 14.3 Hands
Health Ailments :;: None.
Owner :;: Melanie
Other :;: He hates sudden and excessively loud sounds. Ex: If another horse kicks it's stall door, he'll be fine. But if someone trips and knocks down a bunch of equipment he'll freak out.

amj.jpg

ʊ Assgard :: 9 :: Gelding ʊ
Breed :;: American Mammoth Donkey
Color :;: Dark brown and white
Height :;: 14 hands
Health Ailments :;: He's half blind. (Right eye)
Owner :;: Melanie
Other :;: Originally, Melanie wasn't planning to take him with her to school,
but it turns out that while she was gone her family was planning
to put him down and get a new livestock protector. Apparently not everyone thought almost getting
the crap kicked out of them after 'startling' a massive animal, was cute.

Basset-hound_1831067685.jpg

ʊ Sir Jiggles the Ninth/Jig :: 10 :: Male ʊ
Breed :;: Basset hound
Color :;: Light brown, white, black and a bit gray.
Height :;: 1 ft.
Health Ailments :;: He's really really old and he has arthritis.
Owner :;: Technically he belongs to Melanie's sister, Candace but Melanie was given permission to take him to the school.
Other :;: Jig has been with Melanie's family since he was a pup. He was given to Candace as a present for her fifth birthday (hence the name) and they grew to have a strong bond. However, since Candace is older now and she has a job, she doesn't have that much time for Jig anymore, so instead of letting him mope around the farm till he dies, she asked Melanie to take him to her school, so he could live out his last few years in a better place.
- He spends most of his time with Assgard.
- He can't really run anymore, so Melanie carries him around a lot or sometimes when he's feeling generous, Assgard will let him ride on his back. (But that's rare.)

Last edited:
Accepted! Thanks for joining <3

I just wanna wait for one or two more people before starting

Reactions: Mundane Monster
by the way, you didn't need a form for Jig, but he's reallllllyyyyy cute (one of my dogs is a third basset hound :3)

I believe hh only go up to .3 (ex- 15.3, 14.3), do you want me to change Lex to 15hh or just leave it

yes, hands :3

yes, hands :3

@~Happily.Ever.After~

Oh okay, cause when I searched the height range for arabian horses I got 14.1 to 15.1 so I thought 14.5 would be okay. But if it's not I'll change it.

yeahhh... tha whole thing can be confusing, but it goes 14.0, 14.1, 14.2, 14.3, 15.0, 15.1, etc... it took me a while to learn it also :3 (i happen to be in the vet tech program, so i get to learn all this stuff XD)

each hand is 4inches... each point is 1 inch

yeahhh... tha whole thing can be confusing, but it goes 14.0, 14.1, 14.2, 14.3, 15.0, 15.1, etc... it took me a while to learn it also :3 (i happen to be in the vet tech program, so i get to learn all this stuff XD)

each hand is 4inches... each point is 1 inch
Oh okay! Well thanks for explaining that to me! :D I'll go change it toooo hmm....14.3.

hehe okay n_n ... gah.... one.more.person!

also, as a quick note... unless it is a draft (fjords, some gypsy vanners, cobs, etc), any horse 14.2hh or under is considered a pony (most of the time)

Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 10.55.33 PM.png

ʊ Scout :: 17 :: Yr.12 :: Dyni ʊ

Full Name :;: Scarlett Goldfinch (If anyone can find the similarities in her nickname 'scout' and her last name, you can get a cookie!)
Favorite Event & Discipline :;: Western style all the way baby, reining and cutting are her lifeblood. But as for English, cross country is definitely her thing as well.
Height :;: 5'8"
Weight :;: 58kg
Eyes :;: Grey-blue.
Hair :;: Brown with lighter highlights.
Body Modifications :;: Ears are pierced but she very rarely wears anything but studs due to her own safety precautions.
Health Ailments :;: She is anaemic but not severely. It can affect her suddenly though.
Family :;: Moira Goldfinch, mother.
Ravan Goldfinch (father, deceased)
Rowan Goldfinch, (twin brother)
Pets :;: A cat named Chester (not with her yet), Bobby Socks (colt, still young and being trained) and Dynasty (Dyni), her main horse.
How many years have you been at the school :;: Her first year here, having just moved here.
History :;: Growing up on a farm right in the heart of the country, Scout was born to run with horses. It sounds cliche and she sometimes teases herself for it, but she truly feels at home with horses. Ever since she and Rowan met a horse for the first time, they had wanted to be up there. To run wild and have a equine family to call their own. But, as with all good things, it had to come to an end. And it did, suddenly and unexpectedly.
They were both ten years old, just learning the ropes of wrangling and breaking in horses. It was the height of summer, hot and dry and darned irritating to the eyes. Apparently, a nearby snake had agreed. It was scared, frightened and hot as it tried to find shade but it set off the wild young stallion they had been trying to break in for a little over four hours. He had reared, the whites of his eyes showing and a wild look. As iron shod shoes trod down, they had both been sure that was it.
A week later, the funeral for the father that had given his life to save them was over and the drip-drip of the rain just seemed to mock them. They withdrew a little after that, just shrunk in and really only talked with their family. Not antisocial by any means but... Reserved. They didn't want to see the pity they were given, so they just didn't look. They hung with their closest friends, the ones who understood and that was enough for them.
They moved here just a few weeks ago, just before the start of term so their mother could begin her new job as a defence attorney in the nearby city.

Personality :;:
Reserved (at first glance)
Out spoken
Exuberant
Enthusiastic
Passionate
Obstreperous
Stubborn
Jealous, to a degree.
Over protective

Likes :;: Playing piano, riding, horses in general, Western styles especially. Cooking yummy food, though she's still learning how to. Hanging out with friends, hanging out with Bobby and Dynasty. Just laying in a meadow, peaceful and quiet.
Dislikes :;: Zucchini, people who tease her brother.
Friends :;: TBA
Enemies :;: TBA
Crush :;: TBA
Boyfriend/Girlfriend :;: TBA
Other :;: TBA

306649_334873523241189_124980880897122_892011_1592839897_n.jpg

ʊ Dynasty :: 9 1/2 :: Mare ʊ

Show Name :;: Flightless Falling
Best Event and Discipline :;: Technically, she is trained for both Western and English, but leaning more towards Western. Cutting, reining and penning are her breed's forte but hunter chase, cross country and free dressage are also events that she can perform well at.
Breed :;: Akhal Teke
Color :;: 'Silver', a coat colour seemingly unique to the Akhal-Teke breed.
Height :;: 15.2hh
Health Ailments :;: None.
Owner :;: Scarlett Goldfinch
Other :;: Very calm but has an excessive reaction to reptiles.

images

ʊ Bobby Socks :: 1 1/2 :: Colt ʊ

Show Name :;: N/A
Best Event and Discipline :;: Still in training
Breed :;: Australian Quarter Horse
Color :;: Chestnut with white socks
Height :;: 12.3hh
Health Ailments :;: None
Owner :;: Scarlett Goldfinch
Other :;: A very mischievous bugger....

Last edited by a moderator: