Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
tumblr_nbtkzgkIjM1tw3lmao1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nbtkzgkIjM1tw3lmao2_250.gif
tumblr_nbtkzgkIjM1tw3lmao3_250.gif

~Welcome To Georgia~
Whether you are new to the state (or possibly country), or whether you have been here for years, maybe even your entire life, you are all here for one reason: School. Out of the three boarding schools you obviously go to one of them. What boarding schools you ask? The riding schools you've been begging your parents to send you to for years and years, the ones in Darien, Jesup and Glennville of course! All of these schools are extremely selective and prestigious, as you know, since you got in to one of them and probably applied to at least two of them. Well, congrats, the 'best' part of your future starts there. Just remember, if you fail in your riding or your studies you will be forced to leave, since only one person per grade is given scholarship whoever is paying for your schooling will probably not be pleased if you waste their pretty pennies. Now, onto...

::The Schools::
Willow Forest Riding Academy; Located in Glennville, Georgia, Willow Forest Riding Academy, or WFRA as many students call it, is run in part between Mr. and Mrs. Delacreux. Mr. Delacreux is the great-grandson of the founder and inherited the school about twenty years ago. Although it is a mystical animal, the schools mascot is oddly enough, not, an equine but a phoenix. While many of the students have their own equine companion, there are eight school horses that may be used for extenuating circumstances, or, in some cases to provide a lesser or greater challenge for the student. Willow Forest is the name of the forest surround the grounds of the main campus. Antzy Hall is the administration building where the students arrive and are assigned classes and schedules. The infirmary is located in this building as is the detention room, Mr. and Mrs. Delacreux's offices, and an enormous memo-board that holds sign-ups and announcements. Link Hall is the dining hall, that is it's only use. It is open throughout the day, but it typically serves breakfast between 630 and 10 in the morning, lunch between 12 and 330, and dinner and dessert between 5 and 9. The hall opens at 6 in the morning and closes at midnight, but when it isn't a meal time don't be expecting a big meal, only simple snacks and basic, pre-made sandwiches are available in-between mealtimes. St. Klyde Hall is where the students and resident staff (2 males: Mr. Pearson and Mr. Lyn, 2 females: Ms. Kayne and Ms. Beit) live. There are eight student dorm rooms, each holding four students. There are Six rooms on each floor, the first two of each floor are for the staff, they get their own rooms. The four remaining are students. Girls are on the wall to the right after walking in the door, boys on the left. There are four bathrooms in the house as well, two on each floor: one for males, one for females. Merkins Hall is where all non-riding classes are held, basically, it's the academic part of the academy. Phoenix Barn, inside, is, obviously, where the Equines (and some others) are kept. While Randy, Alison, James and Gabe are all stable hands, the students are required to take care of their own animals. Basically, two of the hands will always be around in case they are needed, but they are only responsible for making sure the students take care of their animals and caring for any unused school equines. The school is equipped with several paddocks, 3 marked trails, several unmarked trails, show jumping, hunter jumping, cross country courses and arenas for basic training, dressage and jumping as well. Willow Forest Riding Academy is the farthest inland of the three, however, it is only just over an hour from the beach and there are several ponds on the property. It is roughly a half hour commute to Hickory Lake Riding Academy, and roughly an hour to Serenity Hollow Riding Academy. All of the schools take turns commuting to one another for competitions.

Serenity Hollow Riding Academy; Located in Darien, Georgia, Serenity Hollow Riding Academy, or Serenity Hollow as many students call it, is run by Madame Elizza Barret. Madame Barret is the child of an extremely wealthy family. Her parents started this place as just a normal riding school, no boarding, no academics, quite some time ago. It was originally called Heart of the Hollow Equestrian Center. When Elizza took over nearly fifty years ago, she re-vamped it into this and re-named it Serenity Hollow after her twin sister, Serenity, who died when they were still children, almost 72 years ago. The school's mascot is also a tribute to her sister. While both girls grew up with a passion for riding, Serenity was a virtuoso. The academy's mascot, although quite odd, is an eighth note. Like the other schools, many of the students have their own equine companion, there are eight school horses that may be used for extenuating circumstances, or, in some cases to provide a lesser or greater challenge for the student. The re-occurring theme of 'hollow' is simply because the school is settled in a small hollow about fifteen minutes from the beach. Hoof Hall is the administration building where the students arrive and are assigned classes and schedules. The infirmary is located in this building as is the detention room. Ms. Barret has a small apartment that she lives in, in the back, east wing, her office is attached. The dining hall is also part of the building. Breakfast starts at 7am daily and runs until 9. Lunch is at noon to 3, dinner is at 5 until 7. If you miss a meal you can heat something up in the microwaves that the dorm rooms are provided with or get something from a vending machine. Wicker Hall is where the students and resident staff (1 male: Mr. Ross and 1 female: Mrs. Ross) live. There are eight student dorm rooms, each holding four students, one room for Mr and Mrs Ross, and the 'spare' room is for their two young sons, Erik and Evan. There are also two very large bathrooms, one for boys, one for girls. All the rooms are on the same floor, boys and girls are across from each other. Rank Hall is where all non-riding classes are held, basically, it's the academic part of the academy. Whinny Barn, inside, is, obviously, where the Equines (and some others) are kept. While Tulla, Indy and Sean are all stable hands, the students are required to take care of their own animals. Basically, one of the hands will always be around in case they are needed, but they are only responsible for making sure the students take care of their animals and caring for any unused school equines. The school is equipped with several paddocks, 5 marked trails, 3 unmarked trails, show jumping, hunter jumping, cross country courses and arenas for basic training, dressage and jumping as well. Serenity Hollow Riding Academy is the closest school to the beach. It is roughly a half hour commute to Hickory Lake Riding Academy, and roughly an hour to Willow Forest Riding Academy. All of the schools take turns commuting to one another for competitions.

Hickory Lake Riding Academy; Located in Jesup, Georgia, Hickory Lake Riding Academy, or HL as many students call it, is run by the Tavi family. This is the fourth generation that now runs and owns the academy. The schools mascot is a rearing light grey Andalusian. While many of the students have their own equine companion, there are eight school horses that may be used for extenuating circumstances, or, in some cases to provide a lesser or greater challenge for the student. Hickory Lake is the name of the large lake on the campus. Cedar Hall is where administration, the infirmary, the Tavi family offices, and the academic classrooms are located. Unlike the other two schools, there is no specific 'detention room' the staff member assigning the detention decides what will happen. Elm Hall is the dining hall, that is it's only use. It is open throughout the day. Breakfast is served between 6am, when it opens, and 11, lunch starts being served around 1130 and stops around 4. Dinner and dessert are served from 430 until the hall closes at 10pm. Palm Hall is where the students live. The entire staff live on the campus as well, just not in one of the halls. Their house is located just being Cedar Hall, it is roughly 550ft from Palm hall to the Tavi house. There are eight student dorm rooms, each holding four students. Girls are the first four rooms in the house, 2 on each side of the building, boys are the same way, but the four rooms at the back of the building. Separating the girls and boys are the bathrooms, one for girls and one for boys, as well as a common room. The bathrooms are also separated by the common room. Oak Barn, inside, is, obviously, where the Equines (and some others) are kept. While at least one member of the Tavi family can usually be found in the stables, especially Emmaline or Rick, the students are required to take care of their own animals. Basically, someone will always be around in case they are needed, but they are only responsible for making sure the students take care of their animals and caring for any unused school equines. The school is equipped with several paddocks, 4 marked trails, 6 unmarked trails, show jumping, hunter jumping, cross country courses and arenas for basic training, dressage and jumping as well. Hickory Lake Riding Academy is in between the other two. While it is not near the beach, it is just under half an hour from the beach and there are 2 rivers and the lake on the property. It is roughly a half hour commute to Serenity Hollow Riding Academy, and Willow Forest Riding Academy. All of the schools take turns commuting to one another for competitions.

I'd love to hear people's opinions, no matter how honest... and here is a link to the OOC/Sign up => Our Life OOC :;: Clicky!!!

Please come and join us, we could use more guys... And members in general in the other two schools. There are currently a total of three rpers, including me.

You may consider removing the gifs; a lot of members browse on mobile devices, and pages with lots of gifs, special code or large images can load slowly on mobiles, deterring people from sticking around to read
Just an idea <3

I'll see if I can find and replace it with a still picture later n_n

The rp could still use members of every school, especially guys... Probably need another 6-10 rp members

Besides replacing the gif and coming up with an actual plot, does anyone else have more feedback to improve the rp? We're still looking for several more members

Y'all should come and join us, we've got the yummiest internet cookies around (and we only have roughly 2.5 members) and we haven't actually started rping yet. I put up a first post and that's it! (But seriously, i will give you an internet cookie or a like if you join... I always do that when people join my rps, just my thing XD)

We have only just started rping and still there are several spots, both male and female!

Y'all should come and join us, we've got the yummiest internet cookies around (and we only have roughly 2.5 members) and we haven't actually started rping yet. I put up a first post and that's it! (But seriously, i will give you an internet cookie or a like if you join... I always do that when people join my rps, just my thing XD)

Okay, we have more like five-ish members now, and we are most likely cutting the grades to 9-12 instead of 5-12, but we are still in need of people!