Our Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
}{ Lin }{
When Kira stepped forward to hug Lin from behind, Lin's ears perked up. Lin smiled. "Morning Kira." She smiled softly at the small girl. She enjoy her company, mostly because she thought of Kira has the young sister she never had. Lin looked over to her. "How did you slept, hun?" Lin smiled and reached out for a roll. She was hungry and it showed, her plate was full and she intended on eating every last piece until the plate was cleared.
@Autumn

Reactions: Jakers
Amethyst White

"Pfft... hahahahaha! hahahaha!" Amethyst watched everything unfold in front of her.

After her little hug session with Aeo, they were about to head to class when she saw the shadows around them take a solid form, a terrifying creature with enormous fangs adorning its mouth. It just loomed over them, its big blood red eyes seem to glow in the dark, its saliva slightly dropping on Amethyst's hair.

She watched Aeo shrunk in fear, his soul almost leaving his body from terror and changed into a fluffy pink cat, his paws scratching the floor as he scurry away for his life.

Amethyst let out a melodious laugh, his eyes twinkling with amusement and her body shaking from intense laughter. "Pfft... hahahahaha! Hahaha!" she laughed, clutching her sides and trying to catch her breath.

Feeling that she have calmed down, she wiped the stray tear on her eyes caused by laughter and giggled "Just what I need to cheer me up. Thanks Nimah, you can come out now~" she cooed, waiting for the dark fae to show herself out of the shadows.

Soona was excited to hear that Ulysses would go to the library with her, so her shyness began to melt away; replaced by an overwhelming happiness.
Sitting very straight in her seat, her mouth became a perfect "u" shape. "Maybe Ulysses can be a permanent friend!" she thought, the flowing emotions causing her hair to be lifted into the air.
Soona giggled as Ulysses mentioned their height difference. Rising out of her seat, she brought her face a few inches from his.

"Don't fret, silly. I can float~!" she exclaimed, poking his forehead with a pearly pink forefinger.
Although, realizing that it was far too soon for that, she retracted her hand and blushed, once again covering her face with her sleeves.

"I-I'll wait while you change...I guess..!"

Involves: @Gore

"Really nice!" Kira answered in her usual cheery tone, "It was warm and cozy." Considering she slept in her fox form, it was only natural for it to be so. She rarely goes to sleep in her human form, finding it uncomfortable and cold. Besides, she usually spends the latter part of the night outside or by the window, waiting to see if her grandmother would come tonight. Even if plenty of time had already past, she still held on to her grandmother's promise of returning.

Looking at her plate, she took a piece of bread and soon began to eat by taking little bites. She was always such a slow eater, often being the last, or close to it, to finish. Despite her small and skinny figure, she liked to eat a lot and would often do so unless she was distracted by other options such as playing. She asked as she looked to the older and paused from eating to ask, "How about you?" Once she finished her question, she resumed munching on her bread.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
Nimah
Nimah was against the wall in a silent laugh, holding her sides. They ached. The fluffy cat that was now Aeo was scrambling around, trying to find a hiding spot. Aeo was so fun to tease, Nimah enjoyed watching him panic-morph. The shadow dissapated whn Nimah lost her concentration through her laughter. She giggled and ran out from her hiding spot.

"Hi, Amethyst!"
Nimah laughed in delight and ran to the Will-o-Whisp girl, teddy bear in tow, and wrapped her small arms around her legs. Nimah was small, and her head barely skirted the flame-girls waist. She had a surprising fond-ness for Amethyst and the flames that always seem to bend torward her as she walked past them. She giggled and looked up, her chin resting against her bellybutton.
"Did I scare you? Did I? Did I?"

Hadlee
Hadlee made it to the Library, Shade in tow, when she realized that there were a lot more people following them to the Library. Hadlee groaned inwardly and reached her hand up to scratch her nails against the horns sprouting from her head. She looked around for her mentor but couldnt seem to find him. Where would the Trickster be at this hour? She had no idea.

Hadlee skipped over to the station where the charcoal pens and leaf paper were stored, and started to feverishly write for Shade. She held out the paper above her head, just in case her height wasnt sufficiant for Shade to read her handwriting.

"Did you like the book?"

@DANAsaur @Clear @Jakers

Aeo remained in hiding inside the backpack, wondering what to do as his tiny eyes peeked out a tiny rip in the backpack. He couldn't see ahead very well... but goodness knows what was happening right now. It could be on the prowl through the corridors... oh God - what if went to the dining room?

Aeo gave a small mewl of distress as he tried to pluck up a little courage. Amethyst could still be fighting the beast with her fire... and Aeo simply just ran away. He had to make up for his mistake - he had to do something! He couldn't hide any longer...!

Climbing out the backpack, Aeo took a deep breath before
mustering up all his courage - transforming into a form he rarely needed to change into. A large tiger which was - believe it or not, pink with purple stripes - with sharp claws and the speed he needed to save the orphanage from the beast. Aeo was starting to get exhausted from changing between forms so fast, but he still had the energy to do this.

Taking a huge breath, Aeo charged forward with mighty bounds.

"I'm coming, Amethyyyyysssttt...!" He called out. Despite being in the form of quite a scary animal, Aeo still looked somewhat pathetic. He was pink, for starters, and even if he was trying to be brave - his eyes were closed and his face squinted into a braced position. He was scared that he was going to get hurt - but he still had to do it! He had to save the orphanage!

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH- wha." Aeo abruptly stopped charging and screaming his pathetic way cry, and came to a halt almost as if a pause button had been pressed. Blinking twice as he tried to process what was happening, the beast was nowhere to be seen - instead there was a giggling Amethyst, and an also giggling Nimah.

Instantly, Aeo changed back into his human form, confusion upon his face as he pointed between the two.

"Wha - but - there - did... where - ... - what?!" Aeo spluttered, his face unable to comprehend what just happened.

As if a key finally clicked inside his head, Aeo looked at Nimah, and gave a groan of a mix of disbelief and utter embarrassment.

"Y-you've got to be kidding me...!"

Amethyst White
Amethyst watched the little girl running to her and smiled, Nimah's tiny arms wrapping around her legs.

"Did I scare you? Did I? Did I?" the girl asked

She let out a small giggle, patting the child's head "You did scare me, but just a little. Although Aeo-kun looked like he was about to have a heart attack" she giggled once more, remembering the terrified face Aeo has and how cute and fluffy he changed into. "Aren't you a little minx?"

A sudden war cry made her stop giggling and quickly whipped her head to the source of the sound.

"I'm coming, Amethyyyyysssttt...!"

A pink tiger with purple stripes came into view, making her burst into laughter once more. "Oh my Mons, a pink tiger!!" she squealed and suddenly tackled the tiger into a hug "So cute~ Aww~ why do you change into the cutest things?" she asked, nuzzling her cheeks to the tiger's cheeks.

Aeo suddenLy poofed back into human form, making her let go of him and seeing the confusion on his face, she giggled once more, hugging Nimah back "Nimah got you, didn't she?" she teased Aeo, patting the fae's head "Good job, Nimah. Keep up the good work. I'm sure in no time, you'll be able to kill Aeo out of horror" she praised, teasing Aeo more and patting the kid's head even more.

Nimah
Nimah stuck her tongue ot at Aeo and laughed, running circles around him. The head of her teddy bear lolled on its ragged shoulders as she bounced around the shifter. She stopped and faced Amethyst, her head tilting to the side.

"Amethyst, have you seen Boo? He promised he would take me outside to play!"
Nimah pouted and crossed her arms. Where was that Boogeyman?

@DANAsaur

Aydan's panic only increased as he realized the mass of snakes was following him, his tail wrapping around his waist as he tried to get away. It was only when he vaguely heard his name called, followed by a loud crash, that he slowed some to glance behind himself. He inevitably stopped running after a few more feet, only then actually realizing that there was a girl attached to the snakes, for the first time.

He was still all-too-ready to get away before he realized something else. It was his plate that had painted the floor-- the snakes weren't chasing him, the girl was just trying to give him his plate... Furrowing his brows in confusion as he tried to figure out what to do and why the girl was just sitting there, he tensed up as Dana let out a high pitched whine, making it clear that she was crying. He had made her cry.

Though suddenly feeling terrible about what he'd caused, Aydan was still conflicted on what to do about it. He knew he should approach and help her up, and clean up the mess, but... Every time he thought about it, his eyes flickered to the snakes and his mind instantly recoiled. "Um... Please don't cry..." He started, a bit awkwardly, glancing about the hall as he tried to make up his mind.

"I'm sorry--... I.. I'm sorry..." He continued, his expression twisting with his inner conflict. Under normal circumstances, an apology from Aydan was a very rare thing. "I didn't know that---... I was just... Um... Please don't cry." He repeated, taking a tentative step forward, only to immediately back away again.

@Polystical

Standing up, Francis made their way to the window and peered out, studying the world that seemed to fly pass. Butterflies, birds, bugs and well, everything else seemed to make their way past their shattered window at high speed. The sun itself was moving quickly, rising above the horizon line. Wait, the sun had risen. How long had they been staring out of the window for? Shaking their head, Francis turned away and started for the door, pausing only when they heard a sound. It seemed to be time for the lessons already. They would late, like normal. Opening the door, they noticed the apple. It wasn't something they would normally eat, but if it was left for them, it would be rude to ignore it.

As strange as it was, Francis had always had manners, and it wasn't the caretakers who taught them. In fact, they could never remember who exactly had taught them. Oh well. Taking the apple, they began towards the lesson room. They were always late, but so long as they showed up, they wouldn't receive any trouble from the caretakers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eggie stretched, depositing her remaining scraps in the bin and placing the plate on the rack like normal. She then hurried out of the room, making sure she didn't run into Manu on her way out. Her cousin always told her off running after eating a big meal. But she wasn't here. Laughing, she ran down the hall as fast as she could, swerving between children and teens alike until she realised that she forgot something. Every morning she gave Ulysses a hug and she had forgotten to this morning. Giggling, she ran back to the dinning room. "Uly!" she cried out, tackling Ulysses from behind before he could move from his spot. "Hello." Of course, she had never been able to pronounce his name properly, so she had been calling him Uly the entire time she knew him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once she was finished, Manu pushed the small notebook into her hidden pocket. She then curled up once more, lighting a small fire underneath herself to stay warm before falling asleep.​

V E R S I E

Mists of warm fog lifted, mingling with the morning air in a slow, sleepy swirl before whispering away. Glittering eyes, pools of forest green stared into that single spot where her breath has once been visible, begging to be caught like the dancing fairy it was. But when she reached out, fingertips seeking in earnest -- it was gone. Versie swallowed dryly, pulses of disappointment flooding her veins and she puffed another breath only for its life to be stolen by a passing breeze that laughed in airy tease. It seemed so pointless, but oh, she wanted to catch it, yet she knew she couldn't.

The dragon sat upon the roof of the orphanage, looking up to the stars and muttering their names one by one as she always did at the first sight of dawn. She never finished of course, but they twinkled down upon her watery eyes, saying their good nights as morn's light blinked them away like the tear drops they were. The sun flickered over the horizon, pale hues of purples and pinks lighting the dusky sky and it seemed to be waving for her to go inside. Versie stayed, not paying mind to the sun's coaxing for she waited there for the single call that would draw her from her chilled beginnings.

Tap.

It was a single beat, that of a drum and it was enough to make the dragon sit up from her bed of green leaves and tickling moss. The sound fluttered through her, shuffling the laze of sleep from her bones and casting it aside. Versie yawned, stretching long limps and rubbing her eyes before sliding to the edge of the roof, where her legs swung back and forth as she cast her gaze down, taking in the sight of a long and fearsome drop that would shatter her into broken glass.

And she jumped with all this in mind.

What she felt first was the rushing wind, screaming through her ear drums a painful screech that she would die. "You're going to die! You're to die, you silly little girl", they warned. Versie closed her eyes and reached out her hands, a sting of wood rubbing into her soft palms. The tree branch shook as it did every morning as she fell, leaves rustling in a knowing sigh and tiny droplets scattering to the grass below. She rocked for a second, maybe two if you want to be precise before jumping through her opened window and landing in a pile of bed sheets and sweet perfumes. She laid on her bed, dizzy and bursting with a new found adrenaline from her early morning rush.

Versie didn't bother with changing her clothing, even though they were soaked by last night's shower. It was a funny thing, but she had never woken up when it happened and she didn't even realize until drops of water dripped from her curls. She pulled at a strand of hair, wondering whether or not to dry herself at least but the rumble of her stomach roared in disapproval. So Versie shrugged in her nonchalant way, grabbing a towel from her night stand and leaving her little room with a click.

The children that she passed, stared and pointed behind curved hands, hiding away questioning whispers. It was strange to see a girl, leaving puddles of fresh water as she walked and she seemed so careless about it. Didn't she know she could catch a cold? Versie smiled, that sort of secretive grin that would make a fretful mother worry and walked into the already boisterous dining room. Children and teens alike were moving about, looking for friends and food to nibble. But all the dragon wanted was some bloody slabs of steak, untouched by even a spice. Her teeth ground, sharping in a pang of hunger stabbed her and a low hiss of irritation brushed past her lips. She scolded herself, knowing all to well that no such thing would be present on the table because some were queasy about a splatter of red here and there.

She rolled her eyes at the thought and dived for a bag of bagels and a carton of cream cheese, her usual breakfast. She could already feel her jaw unhinge, ready to swallow anything and everything whole. It was one of the joys of being related to serpents. However, something caught her eye and she smirked. "I see bunny boy chasing a pretty kitty." And by curious nature, she followed her her arms full of food after the two. She didn't know what to say and it made it feel slightly awkward to a point of being a stalker that she slinked behind them. But once they stopped moving, she gracefully slide behind them and shook out all the dripping droplets over the the two children.

"Atlas, Momo. Good Mornin", she said with a simply, but sly grin.

Addressed To: @Momozono Yuuna ; @Clear

Last edited by a moderator:
With a hop, skip, jump, and a lift, Momo was up on Atlas' shoulders, weaving his hair into many braids.
"Atlas-nya, Momo likes your silky smooth hair very much!" grinning and poking at his ears, Momo was enjoying her day already.
Lifting her nose to the air, she thought she smelled something...scaly?
"Momo hopes it's someone kind--someone who won't steal Momo's Atlas-nya! Nyo one can touch Atlas-nya without Momo's purrmissyon!"

Suddenly, the scent grew stronger and Momo curved her back to cover up Atlas' head as much as possible.

"Atlas, Momo. Good mornin'," came a very familiar voice.
Momo's spine reverted back to its un-arched position and she smiled at the sight of her sassy friend.

"Versie-nya!" Momo purred. "Good mornying! What brings Versie-nya to this side of the orphanyage?"

Includes: @Clear @Paint

A soft chuckle escaped Atlas at his friends playful antics. The gentle tugging of his hair as it was weaved into intricate braids and bunny ears freed from the hood of his coat was a welcomed sensation. Neither of the two have fully dried from last nights drizzle and though he has never acquired a fever, Esme would have thrown a right fit over his moist mane. Exposed to the cool air, they would hopefully be dry in no time. A smile tugged on the corners of his lips at Momo's far too great description of his messy dark locks. Having been always on the go, Atlas wasn't exactly sure when he had ever used a comb. His musings were interrupted however by the small fingers trailing light touches against his animal ears. They had always been particularly sensitive, the slightest tug could send a shocking volley of nerves throughout his body, but the sensation of Momo's strokes had grown familiarly comfortable.

"Hmm is that so, or are you buttering me up for another favor?" Atlas asked playfully before having his vision suddenly disrupted by one of the Neko's single, long sleeve garment. In fact it appeared as though the little cat's form was wrapped around his upper crown.

"Is something the matter Mo?" He began but it seemed the question was unneeded as their third companion made themselves known.

Turning towards the voice, Atlas offered a welcoming smile. He recognized it to be Versie, the carefree dragon of the orphanage. There were times where he would come across the spunky girl during his late night star gazing, having climbed to high treetops and spotting her fast asleep among the canopies. Although his obscured vision offered nothing but the white cloth draped across his eyes.

@Momozono Yuuna @Paint

Aeo scratched his hair a little as Nimah bounced in circles around him. Whilst he felt somewhat humiliated, Aeo still managed to not look too upset by the girl's trick.
"It looked so real..." Aeo mumbled dumbly, and slowly blinked as he checked his watch. Realising that he was particularly late, Aeo's ears stood on end.
"Yikes! I really gotta go... I'll... I'll get you back some time for that, you little trickster!" Aeo said, not seriously or with an angry tone however, to Nimah with a playful smile, then darted off. Aeo was a surprisingly quick runner, and dashed through corridors, being careful not to trip on any costs or bags. Aeo thought about how he'd probably never get Nimah back, and he didn't really plan to. Aeo was just... awful at pranks. On the rare occasion that he did try a prank, he either felt awful for doing it, or the prank simply backfired.

Kreskes' class was a well-decorated, classy room, and Aeo knocked on the door before entering cautiously. The playful - yet sophisticated and kind voice of Kreskes answered.

"Good morning, Aeo. Please do come in." He answered, recognising Aeo even though the door was closed.

Aeo didn't trust this, however. Without entering the room, Aeo opened the door and jumped back, expecting for a bucket of something to fall down. Nothing did, however. Where was the trap? On the floor? The ceiling? Aeo's tail swished behind him with determination, desperately trying to find the trap. He heard Kreskes give a quiet chuckle.

"Come now, Aeo...! No need to be so wary; I haven't set any traps today. You have my word."
"Y-Yeah?! You said that last time! And then-" Kreskes chuckled again, appearing suddenly at the doorway. As usual, he was dressed in a very dapper manner - with a large, black and purple-banded top hat that gave Kreskes his distinctive style.
"Worry not... I'd have rigged up the corridor this time if I intended to have some fun. Besides - we have some serious skill-building work to do..."
Kreskes paused. "...And I'm already aware that you've been startled more than enough times today. At least you seem to adore all those cuddles..."
"Wha-"
"Nothing, nothing...! Come in and take a seat - there's some sweets on your desk for energy. We have some important work to do today, once the others arrive..." Kreskes mumbled with his usual half-playful, half-serious smile. He adjusted his top hat, and checked his pocket watch attached to his coat.

Blinking dumbly, Aeo went to his seat and chewed on some of the sweets provided. As he ate, he wondered how Kreskes knew about... that! Kreskes always seemed to know everything that happened in the orphanage. Kreskes, however, was a Yehl.
And to Aeo's cluelessness, a trait of this race meant that Kreskes did in fact know almost everything that happened here at the orphanage.

Aeo wondered what Kreskes had in store today. His classes were never boring, and he was always a knowledgable and helpful teacher - always aiming to improve the orphans' skills.

To put it metaphorically, Kreskes was like that one awesome teacher you had at school. Knowledgable, likable, and still added some humour to the lesson... with the occasional prank or two...

Amethyst White
"I'm sorry, Nimah but I have no idea where Boo is" she answered "You know that I'm not very fond of Boo, he just...gives me the chills" she shuddered.

Upon hearing Aeo's statement, she quickly let go of the hug and patted the kid's head once more
"Looks like I'm terribly late for class. I'll see you around okay?" she waved Nimah good bye shouting "Don't scare them too much!"

Arriving at Kreskes' class, she walked in, her flames dancing like crazy and alert to any pranks and tricks the Yehl have set up. When she sat next to Aeo without anything bad happened to her, she let out a relieve sigh and spoke "Wow Kreskes, no pranks today?" she asked mischievously, almost mocking.

As soon as those words left her lips, a bucket of ice cold water splashed onto her, her hair and clothes now dripping wet, and the flame atop of her head all droopy. She heard the culprit laugh. His top hat shaking and his arms clutching his sides
"Kreskes!" Amethyst shouted, crossing her arms "and I thought I was safe" she mumbled.

Yesterday, she poured thumb tacks on his seat to prank him out of fun. He did sit on the thumb tacks but she never knew the consequences she's about to face.

"But my dear, a prankster always pranks back" he mused, his half smile half smirk still visible on his face
"
But I'm a kid, I'm supposed to get away with my pranks" she retorted back, shivering at how cold the water is.
"Ah, just because you're a kid Amethyst, doesn't mean I won't get you back" he replied, amusement dripping on his voice. "Here, dry yourself" he commanded, handing her a towel

Amethyst look at the towel then back to kreskes suspiciously.
"Don't worry, I've already pranked you once, no need to prank you twice." he stated, putting the towel on her desk "Or do you prefer Aeo's warm hug to dry yourself up?" he said laughing and walking back to his desk.

Amethyst face became ten times redder than a tomato, how did he know that? She quickly took the towel off her desk and started to wipe her face, covering it so that Aeo won't see how red she is. After several minutes, she took the towel off her face and pouted
"Aeo-kun..." she whispered, handing him the towel "Please dry my hair" she requested, giving him her best puppy eyes.

Last edited:
D
ana!

Dana's high pitched whine/cry came to a halt when she saw that Aydan had stopped running. Although he wasn't really coming forward either. But at least he wasn't running away! That was progress!

What kind of teenage girl rejoices over the fact that her crush isn't running from her? Geez...

Dana got to her feet shakily, and she moved her hand to brush her snakes out of the way. "I-I don't usually cry." Was all she could say, because honestly what was she supposed to say? He was afraid of her, that was clear to see. And she didn't know how to make him not scared. "I...I didn't mean to make abandon your meal. If you hurry back you can still eat!" Dana insisted, becoming a little bolder, although she didn't move any closer. "And you don't have to worry about me, I'll be at my lessons, so you can eat in peace." She stated, before turning and running off. She'd hate for him to be hungry all day because of her!

B
lissful Bloom!

Blissful thought on Soona's suggestion. She wasn't really a library type of fairy, but it wasn't as if she really needed to go out so soon. She wanted to relax before she had to deal with those stupid bee jerkwads who insisted on being...Jerkwads.

"Sure, sounds cool. I should probably research some bee mediation techniques or something anyway. Knowing this place they probably have something as weird as that." The fairy stated, polishing off her honey suckles. She was about to get up and go when Ulysses had to open his big mouth. Even though she knew he was joking, Blissful couldn't help sticking her lower lip out and putting up her dukes. "Yeah well this tiny person's gonna kick your Scandinavian ass!" Blissful snapped before launching a nectar-less honeysuckle at the boy's face.

M
ati!

Mati smiled wide, when Cupid ran over to him. He appreciated the action, as Mati had already ran towards the table from across the room and his legs were starting to tremble. "Yes my breakfast was great! The grass was even sweeter!" Even though he was kind of tired, Cupid's excitement made him excited and he soon started to clap his hands happily. His trembling legs were shaking a lot harder, but this time from anticipation. He had completely forgot about their lessons! "Yes, we do! Let's go!" Mati squealed and took a step forward and nearly collapsed on himself, so apparently he was still winded. He stopped abruptly and tried his hardest to get back to his feet and started moving forwardly slowly and cautiously. He didn't want to fall on the floor. The dining hall was nothing like being outside, at least if Mati fell out there he would be okay but in here he would probably bruise his face.

Seeing that his pace was probably going to end up making them late for lessons Mati looked up at Cupid imploringly. "Pegasus Time?" He suggested. Pegasus time was what he called the combo of him and Cupid, when Cupid sometimes tried to carry him. It wasn't the most graceful (or safe) method of transportation, but it was fun and it got them to their destination, relatively quickly.

@Kaz @Momozono Yuuna @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gore

Last edited:
Nimah
Nimah clutched her teddy bear to her chest in dissapointment as Aeo and Amethyst turned their backs and took off down the corridoor. She sighed. She wished she could play more, but there were only a few people in the entire Orphage who liked her, and they were all probably in classes by now. Nimah, with heavy shoulders, made her way down the hallway, which suddenly seemed a lot bigger to her now.

Nimah was messing with the marble eyeball on her teddybear before a massive claw wrapped around her waist like a ghostly snake, picking her up and setting her down a bulbous black cloud of mist.

"Boo! I've been looking everywhere! Boogeyman, you promised!"
She pouted, thumping the Ghost on the top of his mask, one of the only solid things on his body at the moment besides the 'shoulder' she was sitting on and pouted, crossing her small arms over her chest.
"Hush, little insect. Do I not always keep my promises?"
His voice rang inside her head like a little bell, soft and comforting. Since Nimah was one of the few students she had, most of the time she had the Ghost all to herself, which she hardly minded.
"Lets go outside then! There are lots of bugs today!"
Without fear, she jumped from the high shoulder she was sitting on and raced torward the front of the orphange. She didnt need to look back and know if he was following; The phantom always followed the little Fae.

Hadlee tilted her head at the Shade's response. He seemed distant, and the library was getting heavier with people, which made her skin itch. Diem and her started to walk out, nodding in farewell to the Shade. Somewhere inside her she found a feeling that she would want to meet with him later to talk, but the feeling vanished as quickly as it came. She didnt want to get close to anybody. If she did, they might go away like everybody else.

Hadlee looked at the clock hanging on top of the doorway leading out of the library and bit her lip as she realized she was late for Kreske's class. Crap.

She sprinted down the hallway and torward the room clad with fancy decor and throw rugs. It was easy to tell where Kreskes was, being as he washed the place with style wherever he went.

Hadlee tried to make it into the room as quietly as she could. She could see Aeo, Amethyst, and a bunch of other students she didnt know. She could recognize Amethyst by the bright flame that seemed to follow her, much like Diem, and could easily spot Aeo by his signature color, pink.

"Little late on the clock, Are we, Hadlee?"
She winced and nodded torward Kreskes in an apology, and slid into the seat near the back of the room, bowing her head between her shoulders and folding her hands in her lap. She hated being late. She could feel many pairs of eyes on her, which resulted in her cheeks heating up with blood. Damn.

The little egg Lazuli, being rather curious, wandered about the orphanage. The round being bounced about the area, looking for company. Eventually, it felt something...

... a table. The breakfast table.

That is correct, Lazuli still hasn't had breakfast yet. Well, it didn't have a mouth, but it ate in a... rather odd mannerism.

The egg then saw its fox friend Kira with a bigger, taller fox. It then squealed with a squeak as it jumped onto a seat beside Kira.

@Autumn @Autumn_Burns_Red

Kira was halfway through her bread when she heard a small sound. Looking beside her, the empty chair earlier was now occupied by an egg shaped figure. "Eggie!" She said excitedly, wrapping her arms around the egg, hugging the smaller creature. She gave Lazuli the nickname of 'eggie' precisely because of its shape and because its name was difficult to pronounce, in her opinion. The unhatched creature always caught her interest because, well, it was pretty unique and she was curious as to how it did things such as eat. Besides, Lazuli was a cheery egg, like her! Well, except she was a kitsune, not an egg but who knows, the egg might be a fox like her, or maybe not. Either way she was excited to see what it would turn out to be. But it didn't really matter what it would hatch as, eggie was her friend and that's what matters.

@Crow

Last edited:
  • Love
WfpeCVE.png

sCdhCZS.png

V E R S I E
“But if you tame me, then we
shall need each other."

Her gaze drifted between the two, this cat and rabbit, and kept to a fixed silence that chilled the air. They were an odd pair, one who spoke too much and the other who didn't speak enough. She had been curious, no, bored when she had strolled over and the question befuddled the dragon to no end for she didn't know how to answer. She opened her mouth, licking an icy lip and stood there dumbly stuttering over clumsy words. "I... Um.. You know me, always lookin' for somethin' new to hunt." Her speech was playful, a sheen of joy that flickered over her face as she regained herself and the slow drag of lingering sleep and bordering jest made it seem nothing more than innocent. Yet, the low rumble that crackled through her throat said otherwise and she spared the cat a pricked grin.

"I guess breakfast is coming to a close, huh?" She nodded back to the children, most who had already eaten and left to class. Only the stragglers and late risers, like herself stayed in the dining room. It could have been embarrassing, being one of the oldest and not being able to get up before the rest. But how could she? Most of her nights were filled with sleepless dreams or a restlessness that burned a empty pit through her soul. With a grumble, she ripped open the bagel bag and without even a thought her jaw fell with a grisly crack, much like that of a heel grinding through flesh and twig-like bone.. She rotated the hanging appendage, rows of teeth glistened in the dim light in the hall and a smoldering wave of frozen breath erupted from her lungs, leaving a thin covering of frost over the bagel that she held over her mouth.

One by one, she dropped her breakfast down her throat and swallowed with a dry hiss. Zoar, it was hard to eat something so dry. Crumbling the empty bag, she moved her hand to grip her chin, hinging the bone back in place with a 'pop' and she ground her teeth together, edging that small twinge of discomfort away. "Sorry 'bout that. I still hafta change and I can't be skippin' class again." She rose a brow, placing a sharply clawed hand on her hip and she sneered in disdain. "I'll be banned from somethin' -- not sure what though. Esme told me 'bout not bein' able to get out again... eh." Versie grinned despite herself and finally pulled her attention to Atlas. Pulling away Momo's hanging clothing from his face, her nose wrinkled, a tell-tale sign of a beginning tease.

"Yo, bunneh boy. Have yah ever been told that you'd make a cute girl?" She pulled on one of the long braids, and while twirling it around her finger she winked at Momo. "Damn, remind me to keep my eyes on you more often. It's not often I get to being around somethin' so yummy." The dragon smirked, flinging the braid over the boy's shoulder and patted his arm lightly. "Maybe you'll even dress up for me one day."

Addressed To: @Momozono Yuuna ; @Clear

Status
Not open for further replies.