Our Generation: A Hogwarts Fandom RP

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Singer2014, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, this is my first RP on this site, but I have RP'd before and I know how this works. I just wanted to let all of you know.
    This is a "New Generation" Hogwarts RP. So you all get to create your own characters and whatnot. I don't have a lot of restrictions, but here are a few that I do wish for you to keep in mind:
    1. NO one liners PLEASE! I once RP'd with someone who's posts were one line each when I was posting at least two paragraphs.
      • EX: My post: Mary Sue couldn't believe it. That girl had the nerve to call her a sheep. She wasn't a sheep. Mary Sue was so original, unique, and fun. Sure she had to "fit in" days, but usually she was so out there, like most made up characters think they are. Why would someone call her a sheep? It wasn't like she was a real 'Mary Sue' or something like that.
      • EX: Their post: Sue Mary only called Mary Sue a sheep because she did everything that everyone else did.
    2. Stay in character. If you make your own character, you should try to stay true to what you say your character is like.
      • Personality: Withdrawn, quiet, shy, unconfident
      • Post: Mary Sue jumped in front of the crowd and started singing "Life is a Highway" as loud as she could.
    3. No godlike posts. Don't take control and make you character all powerful and kill everyone in one shot or make them the most popular or something.
      • Post: Mary Sue punched Sue Mary in the face, knocking her to the ground . It was the first hit of the fight and already she won. Everyone around her cheered for her and chanted her name over and over again, making her smile. She was the best, of course.
    Those are my three worst pet peeves and I will not hesitate to get your character out of the RP if you break any of these rules. Usually my line limits are about four lines minimum and what ever you want for the maximum, so go crazy please. I love detail.
    I also have one more thing to add. Based on your character, I will place them in a House.
    I also would like for you to pick a color for your posts to that it is easier to go along with what is post. If your have an OOC message, put it in your post, and leave it in white.
    I'm guessing you want me to be done with my ranting, so on with the plot.

Plot
    New school year, new group of first years, new drama. Join us sixteen years after the final battle with Lord Voldemort and see how the wizarding world had changed since then. New bond will be formed, new rivalries will be created. Happy Hogwarting.

Challenge: Go through all seven years.
    Anyone wanna accept that?

I’m going to start the RP once five people sign up, but you can still join, just submit a form and I will let you know the best place to hop in is, so you don’t cut into a part that you shouldn’t. I hope we all have fun and that we all get to know each other.

Here is your sign up sheet:
    Name(character):
    Age(character):
    Appearence(character):
    Personality(character):
    Preferred House:

New Rule: We are going to go year by year, in parts (IE: year one= part 1) so at the beginning of each new year/part we are going to put up a new picture of our character so we can see them growing up instead of us just imagining it and most likely being wrong. You don't need to panic, because you will have plenty of time to get a new picture for the next year.

Those of you with 15-16 year old characters, I hope you know that your character will be in the year that their age group usually is right? So, a 15 year old would be fifth year and a 16 year old will be sixth year. That means that you won't be in as long as everyone else. I just wanted to let you know.

If you are just now thinking of joining, please try to make your character 11-12 year so no one leaves a lot sooner than everyone else. It's just going to be more fun if we are all together longer.

Does anyone have any ideas for how long each part should last? I don't want to have one part be three months and another be only one month for the rp. I was thinking around three-four months for one year. IF YOU ARE IN THE RP, PLEASE MAKE A SUGGESTION ON TIME FRAME FOR EACH YEAR!!!

#1 Singer2014, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  2. I'm interested! A question, though: For appearance, are we going with description, photos or drawn pictures?

3. I have a question. Could I make my character a Metamorphmagus? (I picture my character capable of changing only her hair color, eye color, hairstyle, and facial features. It wouldn't be advanced like changing gender or stuff.)

4. First of all, кετรยεкí, love your signature (" and honey, you should see me in a crown." XD)

Two, I am most definitely interested. Give me the okay, and I'll start on a Character Sheet.

5. I'm interested as well. ;3 I've rp-ed in Harry Potter forums before and it's been awhile since I did that~

6. I adore Harry Potter and am in the process of generating/creating my character. I love time-skips.

7. you all have the okay. you can put up a picture, but i would like to have a description because i am recording everything that happens on a word document for future reference. and you can have the Metamorphmagus, but only the one that asked for it, so no one else ask!! go ahead and make your character sheets! have fun and be creative! i will post here when we are going to start.

8. (I might edit the whole thing later ._. I don't feel satisfied with it somehow...)

Name: Isadora "Izzy" Ackerman

Appearance

[​IMG]

Izzy has long and wavy reddish brown hair that stops in the middle of her back. She usually ties her hair in a high ponytail. Her fringe is swept to the left and sometimes covers her left eye. She has piercing green eyes and has a natural frown on her face, making her look sad most of the times when she really isn't. She has pale ivory skin and stands at 5 ft 5 inch (165cm). Her uniform is always neat but sometimes, her white shirt is usually tucked out and her tie would be loosened. She has four piercings; two on her left ear, two on her right.

Personality

Isadora “Izzy” Ackerman was born into a pureblood family. Her parents were Death Eaters and took part in the Second Wizarding War. But, they went into hiding shortly after it ended. Isadora grew up with two overprotective elder brothers, both has graduated from Hogwarts. Both brothers would accompany her to the train station and send her off every year. When she first joined Hogwarts, her parents expected her to be housed into Slytherin as a long line of generations have been placed into Slytherin. When she was younger, she was always exposed to the Dark Arts.

She has always felt pressurized by her family members. She has a natural frown on her face, making her look sad most of the time when she really isn't. At first glance, she seems like a cold-hearted person. Since she comes from a pureblood family, her parents are expecting the best from her. She is an intelligent student and tends to work alone. She doesn't look down on any students that come from non-wizarding family, like most of her house peers. Instead, she just doesn't care about them. She tries to excel in every subject, though she mostly excels in DADA and Astronomy, which are her favourite subjects. By being alone most of the time, she happens to be good at observing people, which is also one of her hobbies. Though she may seem like she doesn't care much, she is very sly and cunning. Unknown to anyone, she has a rebellious streak.

Preferred House: Slytherin

#8 phantasmagoricStoner, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]
    Name(character):

Lilly
    Age(character):
    Appearance(character):
    Lilly is 4' 11', thin, with long reddish brown hair that stops at her chest. She's well tanned, with large, round brown eyes and a nose that juts out a little more than she'd like.
    Personality(character):
    Lilly is a nimble bag of energy constantly on the move. She likes to keep active, talk and make as many friends as she can. An eternal optimist, there's times when she doesn't take things too seriously, and doesn't usually like to get too deep when talking. Very Loud and very opinonated, her downfall is the preasence of a fiery temper.
    Preferred House:
    Gryffindor.

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ⊱ Evangeline was born with icy blue hair and silvery blue eyes. After she was bullied for her unique appearance, Evangeline maintained a signature image; dark hair and crimson irises. Most students haven't witnessed her true form. Due to her past experience, Evangeline masked her status. Unfortunately, her ability was triggered by emotion.

[​IMG]
    ⊱ Five Foot Seven. Evangeline isn't capable of increasing or decreasing her height.​

[​IMG]
    ⊱ Her natural skin tone is pale. She is capable of changing her skin tone to an extent. However, Evangeline preferred maintaining her original tone.

[​IMG]
    ⊱ Over the years, Evangeline developed an athletic, slender frame. Her stomach is a bottomless pit. As a result, she possessed a large appetite. Fortunately, she doesn't gain a single pound from her excessive eating. Evangeline retained this ability after years of Quidditch. Despite her gluttonous habits, Evangline is well developed and definitely female.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ⊱ Sixteen

[​IMG]
    ⊱ Female

[​IMG]
    ⊱ Heterosexual

[​IMG]
    ⊱ Witch【Metamorphmagus】

[​IMG]
    ⊱ Halfblood

[​IMG]
    ⊱ English | Irish​
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Intelligent | Perceptive | Creative | Resourceful | Blunt | Understanding | Brave | Cunning | Versatile | Loyal

[​IMG]
    ⊱ Ravenclaw

[​IMG]
    ↳ Nickname(s): Eva, Evie, Sirena, Hart

↳ Wand: 11 1/2 in. Rowan w/ Dragonheart String

↳ Familiar: Owl | Solarin
    ↳ Patronus: Horse

↳ Best Subject: Potions
    ↳ Favorite Subject(s): Ancient Runes, Transfiguration, Charms, DADA, Arithmancy.
    ↳ Worse Subject: N/A
    ↳ Least Favorite Subject(s): History of Magic, Herbology & Astronomy.
    ↳ Quidditch Role: Seeker

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Evangeline S. Hart (open)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#10 HufflepuffOwl, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  11. Name(character): Mio Coarizake
    Age(character): 11
    Appearence(character): Mio has straight, silky, ebony black hair that goes down to her knees, and her bangs cover her right eye and is long on the left side of her face to match the length of her bangs on the right side. Sometimes she will put her hair into a pony tail or braids, and she uses a red silk ribbons to tie her hair, but she never puts it in a bow. She has somewhat pale skin, sometimes her skin will look porcelain. Her eyes are an ice blue color. She has three long scars that go down from just below her eyebrow to the bottom of her cheek over her right eye. There is a long scar over the bridge of her nose and three scars going up her cheek to an inch below her left eye from the bottom of her jaw. Her neck has two scars on either side of her neck that are an inch apart in front and back, there are scars like these on both of her wrists as well. Her left shoulder has three scars running from the bottom of the back of her shoulder to the top of her collar bone and one scar similar to it on her right shoulder. Three large scars are on the outside of her right thigh and to scars on her left thigh similar to the ones on her neck and wrists. Both of her sides have a scar that go from her back to her stomach and are six inches apart in front and back. Her largest scar is on her back and goes from her right shoulder blade down to her left hip. She also has many small scars all over her body.
    Personality(character): Mio tends to have more sporadic and random mood swings. Sometimes it seems as though she has multiple personalities with how changing and drastic her changes in mood are. She also has extreme anger and trust issues. Her trust issues are just a part of her not wanting to be close to anyone around her. She absolutely adores animals and always has. Her life seems to revolve around being alone, animals, training her body and mind, and learning as much as she possibly can about anything and everything. When she is around others she is quiet and reserved, preferring to keep to herself and let others do what they will. When she is alone she will talk, argue, and carry on full-length conversations with herself, sometimes it seems as though there are more than four people in the room with how many sides of the conversation there are. She is overly paranoid about people being behind her or staring at her too long. Mio believes that she is completely insane, which to most people would be true, but she has just a more logical, rational, and practical look on life which makes her think that she is crazy. She often fakes most of her emotions, she puts on and amazing facade when she feels it necessary.
    Preferred House: Slytherin

12. I'm still working on my character sheet, but when one more person besides us five joins, we will start. if you know someone who is looking for a rp and happens to like Harry Potter, tell them to check us out over here please.

13. I'd be interested! Can I post my character tomorrow?

14. go ahead! post whenever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.