1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

OuO Hallow People

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GamerGirl 24/7, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I've been lurking around Iwaku as a guest for a while and I thought to myself..."HEY! Why not just make an account?!" and well, here I am. :3

2. Well, welcome to Iwaku. ^^ Don't worry, I've noticed that most of these people don't bite...too hard.
    Oh, and just a quick suggestion, fill out your roleplay resume. Just hover over your username, click preferences, and add your information. c:

3. I did that too, I always lurk around before joining anything. I didn't regret my decision and I hope you won't either. Have a good time on Iwaku! Forumstalkers unite! ;P

4. :D Thank you, I definitely don't think I'll be regretting my decision either. ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.