Ouija

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Hope I'm not to late.) "You have to be kidding me...she is kidding...no...who is really going to show up to this bull-s*** anyway ?" Itzel got in his car and left the reservation getting the text lat from spending time with family. "B-There n 2 secods." He text as he drove over "She better have liquor....oh Rachel..."
(uh you have to sign up, but i think it's closed)

(Gotcha still new to this sight sorry sign ups and ect but thanks for being kind jeez ill get the hang of this ^-^)

(Gotcha still new to this sight sorry sign ups and ect but thanks for being kind jeez ill get the hang of this ^-^)
(Np welcome to iwaku!)

Rachel peered around at the group of people that sat at the table before rolling her eyes and plopping down into one of the chairs. "It was in a shop just down the road, a just two days ago actually. It's super exciting~" As she peered around at the various friends, she gave them a wickedly sharp smile. "Alright so the rules to this masterpiece, is we each put our hands on the planchette and circle it once for as many people who are playing. In this case eight times. Then we have to say this together '"Spirit, this is a safe place. We only wish to communicate with you, ask you questions and learn from you. Please come through and talk with us for a while." Then we wait until something happens"

Reactions: Kaz
"Nothin's gonna happen, RayRay, so don't be too disappointed, okay?" Greg replied, shaking his head some. "C'mon and sit down, already!" He called to the others, looking around at them. They still looked scared, the weirdos. It was still just a board game. A board game with a bunch of made up stories about it. God, his friends were ridiculous.

Zeke kept reading through his book of protection prayers for different cultures. He looked up at the rest of them. "Ok ill play along. I swear to god Rachel if you get us killed over this I am never going to speak to you again." He looked back down at his book and bookmarked a few pages. He called this protection for later.

Gabriel laughed, smirking at Zeke. "If we get killed, you'll be dead. Then you can't speak to her at all." He looked over the board, afraid to even touch it. He knew in his mind it was a fear and superstition, but he couldn't shake the feeling that this thing was probably sold at a low price to get it the hell out of the store it was previously in. "Rachel.. How much did you pay for this?" His eyes looked upon the board; He didn't quite know what he was looking for. Maybe a sign.. Maybe just some reassurance. He leaned back in his chair, shaking his head and trying to distance himself away from the board. "This thing just reeks bad news. But to please Rachel so she'll stop pouting like a whiny baby, I'll play. Let's hurry up and get this finished with though... I want to go home and sleep soon." He yawned, proving his point before looking to Yolanda. What was in those pretty, hidden eyes? Sadness? Fear? Guilt? He wasn't sure, though he knew one thing; The board wasn't something good. It felt like something purely evil.

"Come on guys, nobody is going to die! It's a stupid board game with superstitions" Honor sat in a chair next to Rach. "And the superstitions don't exist either, if this game is possessed i will bring it to my uncle Dan, he knows a thing or two about ghosts" He then stared at the friends. "Alright i'm officially" He put his hand on the Oiuji board and felt a strange feeling underneath his hand, he moved really fast. "Sorry just, well, i'm not really sure, let's play" He put his hand back on it.

Rachel practically squealed with delight, placing her hand on the planchette and looking at the people around the table willing them to follow. Her red hair fell into her face, as she pulled her hand back. A shockingly cold feeling running through her. "Sheesh, I think I left the windows open again" She shivered, goosebumps raised on her arms before she went over to the window, to check if their was a draft. Even though there wasn't one, she pretended to shut the window as to not alarm her friends into thinking anything was wrong. Taking a seat once more, she placed her hand back. "Oh it cost me like twelve dollars, since Gabe asked. Worth the money I think! Now who's ready to contact some spirits~"

Greg rolled his eyes, scooting up closer to the tablet and setting his onto the planchette with Rachel's. He couldn't deny the cold chill that immediately spread through every inch of his body, but he could tell himself that he simply felt what he expected to feel. There wasn't anything paranormal about the board, he was just messing with himself. "Yeah, yeah, let's get on with this, already... The others look about ready to piss themselves."

Val sighed, reluctantly putting her hand onto the planchette. As soon as her hand touched it, she could feel a certain kind of coldness spread through her body, as though the temperature quickly dropped and came back up. "It's dangerous! You're inviting it to your peaceful life..." The same sentence said by her cousin's friend kept repeating in her mind. Looking back to her friends, she said, "Can we just get this whole thing done and over with?"

She didn't know why, but she had a bad feeling about this.

Jolina simply listened to her friends chattering for a bit, watching the board with a set of eagle eyes as they began to reluctantly gather around the table. Eventually, everyone decided they would try it out and Jo's own hand followed Val's onto the planchette. Unaware that her friend's were also feeling the same coldness running through her fingertips, Jolina took a deep breath and pushed any thoughts of running out of her mind. There was definitely something wrong with this picture before her: a bunch of teenagers huddled around the table ready to contact spirits beyond the very existence of life. "This is literally like some bad teenage horror movie..." she said, trying to make light-hearted jokes to ease the tension in the frosted air.

Reactions: Kaz
"A typical teenage horror movie, staring... Ashley Tisdale, Selena Gomez and Zack Efron" Making his best movie person accent. he then checkled and leaned on the chair. "Now i am going to fall asleep on the chair if we don't do something soon" Honor yawned

[Gah, sorry for not replying. My notifications didn't alert me to all these new posts!]

Yolanda glanced towards Gabriel, feeling his curious eyes on her for just a moment. She smiled a little, silently pleased by the attention he gave her. It surprised her that he wasn't put off by her enigmatic behavior.

She paused before placing her hands on the plachette and glancing around at her friends in a slightly expectant manner. There was no use stalling; they were going to play. Yolanda's mind flickered briefly back to--

"Yolanda, do you really think we should be doing this?"

--But pulled herself back to reality. Those two little girls were just a memory now. Two shadows playing a silly game; a silly game much akin to the one that lay before her now.

Straightening her spine resolutely, Yolanda flashed one of her rare genuine grins. "It doesn't bite." She nodded her head towards the plachette that her hands still laid atop of.

Reactions: Ghosty and Kaz
Gabriel slowly put his hand on the planchette, thinking of his brother at that moment. He could imagine his brother yelling at him to stop and get out of there. He frowned, a sad expression washing over his face. "I'm in too, I guess. Let's get this over with." He looked away from the group, out the window. He felt an immense heat come from the planchette, one that almost burnt his fingers. His eyes got wide, a gasp escaping his throat. He looked to the others, shaking slightly. "Uh.. Sorry. Nerves are getting to me." He wasn't about to say what was really wrong. Unknowingly to him, he was the only one to feel the burning sensation. The others, in fact, had felt a horrible cold that came over them when touching the planchette.

Yolanda nudged Gabriel with her shoulder. "Relax, Vlerke. I'll be here to hold you're hand all through this," She glanced down at her hands and added lightly, "Metaphorically speaking, of course."

Gabriel scowled slightly, looking down at his feet and sighing. "I wish I could relax, dammit. Something isn't right about this." He ran a hand through his hair, taking the hood off and stretching his arms. He was pretty muscular, though he chose to not show it off due to his lack of popularity. He looked to Rachel, a small frown on his lips. "If they let you have this for that cheap, they probably wanted it out of the store, and fast."

Greg snorted. "Cheap? God, Twelve dollars could get me a full meal at some semi-fancy steak house!" He chimed in, shaking his head. "This is a hunk of wood with a bunch of letters and words drawn onto it. It ain't worth no twelve dollars, that's for sure. Cheap... Pfft."

Jolina laughed a bit at Greg's comment. "I could definitely go for a steak right now..." She shook her head and shoved her free hand back into her jean jacket. She needed to distract herself with general conversation and mild bantering. "You really shouldn't make fun of the poor board either. You're probably hurting it's feelings."

Status
Not open for further replies.