OTP (The Shipping Thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRINCE ZUKO AND KATARA! >:[ FOREEEEVVEEEER.

-whispers- Dean and Castiel.

• Korrasami (Legend of Korra)
  • Kirito x Asuna and Kirito x Sinon so maybe Kirito x Asuna x Sinon? (Sword Art Online)
  • Kaname x Yuuki x Zero in any, every and all orders (Vampire Knight) *sweatdrops* Um... Hehehe.
  • Ruby Rose x Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
  • This is probably going to get me shot, but Sasuke x Sakura and Naruto x Hinata (Naruto) It's a childhood ship though, I don't really like the series anymore.
  • Sesshomaru x Kikyou (InuYasha)
  • Koga x Ayame (InuYasha)
  • Ranma x Ukyou (Ranma 1/2)
  • Mikasa Ackerman x Annie Leonhart (Shingeki no Kyojin)
  • Levi/Rivaille x Mikasa Ackerman (Shingeki no Kyojin)
  • Yang x Blake (RWBY)
Will add more when I remember more... Ah...

Last edited:
  • Korrasami (Legend of Korra)
  • Kirito x Asuna and Kirito x Sinon so maybe Kirito x Asuna x Sinon? (Sword Art Online)
  • Kaname x Yuuki x Zero in any, every and all orders (Vampire Knight) *sweatdrops* Um... Hehehe.
  • Ruby Rose x Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
  • This is probably going to get me shot, but Sasuke x Sakura and Naruto x Hinata (Naruto) It's a childhood ship though, I don't really like the series anymore.
  • Sesshomaru x Kikyou (InuYasha)
  • Koga x Ayame (InuYasha)
  • Ranma x Ukyou (Ranma 1/2)
  • Mikasa Ackerman x Annie Leonhart (Shingeki no Kyojin)
  • Levi/Rivaille x Mikasa Ackerman (Shingeki no Kyojin)
Will add more when I remember more... Ah...
I agree with things in Red.

Exception you're missing Leafa in your OT3, which should be an OT4, or perhaps an OTAwesome.

I would add:

Yang x Blake. Even their voice actresses ship them. And Yang's VA is smokin' hot. Yowza.

I agree with things in Red.

Exception you're missing Leafa in your OT3, which should be an OT4, or perhaps an OTAwesome.

I would add:

Yang x Blake. Even their voice actresses ship them. And Yang's VA is smokin' hot. Yowza.
Oh yeah, Yang x Blake!

So, Kirito x Asuna x Lizbeth x Leafa x Sinon? Ahaha, I should just rename it into Kirito's Harem Shenanigans >:3 Not that I'm opposed to harems. Quite the opposite!

-points at her pic- come on...do ya need to ask?

Gajeel x Levy (Fairy Tail)
Erza x Jellal (Fairy Tail)
Taichi x Yuuko (Dusk Maiden of Amnesia)
Keira x Okinogi (Dusk Maiden of Amnesia)

That's all I can think of right now...

NOT THIS! KATAANG!

Oh yeah, Yang x Blake!

So, Kirito x Asuna x Lizbeth x Leafa x Sinon? Ahaha, I should just rename it into Kirito's Harem Shenanigans >:3 Not that I'm opposed to harems. Quite the opposite!
I am down for this too!

There was a very fun AU fanfic with the Harem as the core concept called "Royal Swords" as it was their team name.

They were incredibly badass.

Liz was boosting their items to insane parameters with blacksmithing, Kirito is being kirito, Asuna is being asuna, and Silica was their DPSer. Good read, fun times. Needed moar Sinon.

NOT THIS! KATAANG!

I am down for this too!

There was a very fun AU fanfic with the Harem as the core concept called "Royal Swords" as it was their team name.

They were incredibly badass.

Liz was boosting their items to insane parameters with blacksmithing, Kirito is being kirito, Asuna is being asuna, and Silica was their DPSer. Good read, fun times. Needed moar Sinon.

Kataang and Maiko! I actually liked Mai xD Don't just push her and Aang off

And yep, I read that fic. The Prince of Swords? I think Sinon was in the later chapters. It was really awesome how Silica ended up being one of the strongest tanks xD And there was Argo too. I liked her there.

If I won't get Katara x Zuko then at the very least I want Zaang! (Zuko x Aang) :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Minibit
Pokemon ORAS
Player Character X Steven Stone
Player Character X Wally
Player Character X Rival
POKEMON ORAS WAS AN OTOME GAME DON'T YOU EVEN LIE

Monster Hunter 4
Hunter X Guildmarm
Guildmarm for waifu of the year

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth