Otomoty Woods Discussion

E

Electric Love

Original poster
The people of Otomoty Woods are cursed by the fay to live in eternal darkness. Hazael comes to the woods in order to escape some thieves and is intrigued by the curse. He goes to the king to offer his help but is turned away. He decided to camp just outside of the small city for the night.

This is just here for any discussion we made need.

Looks good to me! =3 I just woke up, so I'm not ready to reply quite yet. Buuut... a little bit of coffee will do the trick.

Is Eric primarily an archer? Or does he use other weapons as well?

Just dropping by to say hello. Otomoty. A queer name. It has a nice ring to it. *mutters Otomoty over and over*

Eric probably use small daggers if push comes to shove, sorry for late reply was hitting the town last night.

I think I'll join, just going to wait for a suitable spot in the plotline.

Awesome! I'll have a reply up today. I had to replace our router.

Is Hazael the only one who can hear the fay?

---Ooops. Nevermind. :D

So i went ahead and posted as one of the fay. Hope you guys don't mind lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there~!
Mind if I join your fabulous role play~?

Zadera--That's fantastic! Let me know if you have any questions or want to discuss any ideas. =3

Nuein--Go for it!

Everyone--I'll be posting sometime this evening if all goes well. ^^

I posted, do not worry the Bandit King plot line will not derail the overall theme. I just like to have a reason for my character to enter, and since being lost has been exhausted, it seemed as good as any reason to me. I hope my post will suffice, if I have screwed up somehow or you dislike my characters reasons for wandering the dark woods. Please do not hesitate to send me a message. Thank you.

I'm going to post sometime in your game if that's not a problem. My dude is going to be a nature oriented guy who is, like, native to the forest or whatever, and also really cool.