4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
g33WRTI.png

Am I a Flower , Butterfly or Demon?

I am the Withered Flower... The Flower Bud of a Demon.
0c45700a99b141830835590330cc14320ad5ab82f75a87deebdf2d9ee54c5ca6_1.gif

g33WRTI.png

During the Westernization of an alternate Japan, humans and spirits coexist. To maintain harmony between the two, the Ministry of Spirits is established and humans and spirit representatives are chosen. This is all but another branch to the first developed before them. Zakuro , one of the first to join the ranks of said Ministry urged them to begin another branch to aid in the other area's of Japan that were in need. The First Branch had already done a great deal but , they were only one group and couldn't easily help all spirits and humans that were in need of their aid. This brought forth her case to enlist more to their aid who had the abilities it took to protect the land. There were still those that despised spirits and spirits who thought lowly of the human race for their treatment to their people. They were not given the choice in who they were to be as Spirits and the life that was placed down upon them. The First Branch wished to offer the chance they were given to another generation and allow them the oppurtunity to experience the world that neither side could fully comprehend or attempted to.

After much struggle and meetings , the board finally came to the conclusion of allowing them to begin another branch under the promise that they would keep an eye from a needed distance upon the new branch to be assembled. Zakuro found much gladness in this and set forth with the others to seek out from other Safe Haven's the girl's who would have the skill set to do what is needed. Whilst they set forward , Agemaki and the other Lieutenant's delved into their own ranks to find five men worthy to be placed in said branch. Zakuro found the leader of her group in the most unlikely of places and under a man that saw her as a unique delicacy to be his own. She stumbled upon a girl painted in crimson with the fallen cherry blossoms scattered about her. A blade was held at that moment to his throat by said girl as cherry blossoms swarmed about her in the field. The other's attempted to step forward to stop her only to be halted by Zakuro. They looked on as the girl slowly lowered her blade and her eye's held to a sapphire blue of cat like essense as boldness held to her eyes." I will not stoop to becoming the monster you think my kind to be.. Your kind are the Monster's and I will never place faith in humanity... Never." As the young girl turned to depart away , her ear's flickered up to look to the women who now surrounded her as Zakuro smiled and offered a hand simply to her and uttered simply." I choose you , Sister." From then forward , the girl had been chosen as the leader and soon afterwards four others were found to join the Branch. A new time had begun and a new darkness had begun to rise in the shadows.

Other Yokai had grown to have more hatred for their kind that had thrown themselves so easily into the world of man and in it their hatred grew. Soon , they began to look to others for aid and those of stronger forces. They all began to follow under the lead of one called , The Dark Fate. None knew of who he truly was as he operated from the shadows and through that of others. Their numbers were beginning to rise and with it , their new ranks began to rise. Would this new branch be ready to fight what was to come? Everything in them would be tested and in it alone.. Their true fate would come to unravel and show what they would be able to truly handle and if they would succumb.
g33WRTI.png

Welcome , Welcome all! This is an RP based off one of my all time favorite anime's. If you have seen it , Great! If you haven't seen it , then watch it! You really don't need to watch the RP if you haven't seen it , it is pretty easy to understand and I would always be willing to help tell you all that is needed. I am open to questions or Idea's if you have any to offer! I will more then likely seek a Co-GM for this if any will be interested in it. I will add key facts and all when I set up the thread when I have enough people but , I will list the roles that will be available for all! Anime Only Pics and no using any characters from the Anime itself.

ROLES:

The Fox-Girls:

Leader: Taken by Me.
Fox Girl Two: Taken by Ever
Fox Girl Three: Taken by @Aka~Kitsune
Fox Girl Four: Taken by @Meng
Fox Girl Five: Open

The Lieutenant's:
Leader: Taken by Ever
Second Lieutenant: Taken by @Dante the Unforgiven
Third Lieutenant: Taken By @Akashi
Fourth Lieutenant: Taken by @Mad King Jai
Fifth Lieutenant: @Hemofnoize

The Villains:
Will be working personally with each to develop their roles into the RP.

The Dark Fate: Taken by @Viscera
Commander: Taken by @rechonq
Follower/Fallen Fox Girl: Taken by @rhea
Follower: OPEN
Follower: OPEN
g33WRTI.png

Key Facts: WIP
g33WRTI.png

Character Sheet:

Character Sheet: Do plan out relations and histories with one another. Fox Girls with Fox Girls and Lieutenant's with Lieutenant's.
Appearance: [Anime pic; you can also add a description as well add as many pictures as you want.dYou will also need an image of your character as a child if you are one of our Fox Girl's for one of the chapter's and villains I have planned.]
Name:
Nicknames:
Position:

Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eye's:
Tattoo's/Marking's
Clothing Style:

Features(5 or more): [personality pros]
Flaws(5 or more): [personality cons]
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Fears:
Secrets:

Weapon:
Minor Ability: Elemental and Spiritual Abilities Only ~ Fox Girl's And Villain's Only

Relationship?: [Past & Current Intrest's.]
Crush: [If your character likes or has feelings for someone.]
Friends:
Enemies:
Bio: [At least 5 detailed sentences.]
Extras: [Miscellaneous and added information]
g33WRTI.png

Rules:

IC Rules:
I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us so we don't think you're not trying.)
~YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
~ Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person.
Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well.
GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here and there. Just don't let it become a repeated process.
Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
Collabs are more than welcome and acceptable as long as you do not drag out the scene and or day.
No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
Must post a minimum of once a week. If unable please inform one of the GM's of your reason and estimated post date please!

OOC Rules:
Please message myself and or any of my GM's for issues or to run any idea's by us that have an extreme effect to the RP.
Feel free to expand on the CS, just make sure what's there is in there somewhere.
We are the GM's, and our word is final. We make the rules.
We enforce the rules, and we do have the power to kick you out. That being said, we will do our best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. We are actually pretty nice! Also , know that if I see arguing and you are not resolving it like the adults I know you all to be. I will kick either both parties out and or the antagonist of the situation. I refuse to see it ruined by mindless and childless behavior.
Please Anime pictures, if you are absolutely unable to find one than realistic anime is fine. Put, "#FlowerorDemon?" at the end of your CS in order to be accepted and to know you read the rules.
Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
Please flesh out the characters, We like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things. We love ideas so do feel free to bring any before us and if you want to make drama.
Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
There is a 2 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is . If a spot opens we will first offer it up to our Hold List People.
Have Fun and Obey the Rules!![/glow
]

Last edited:

RNsGUsJ.png

17cae74062bea7a8b3bb08b4d66ec0a2.jpg

RNsGUsJ.png

Name:
Hikari Shegemi Fujimata
~ Hikari - Child of Dark & Light
~ Shegemi ~ Luxuriant Beauty
~ True Idenity: Princess of Saito
Nicknames:
Kari , Hika-Chan , White Flower , The Lost Maiden
Position:
Leader to the Otori Spirit Branch: Fox's Girl Maiden Division

Height:
5'6"
Weight:
145 lb's
Dainty features ~ Petite ~ Notable Curves
Hair:
~ As a very young child , it was a dark ash black and as she grew older. It began to fade as she grew older into a snow white as it became truly notable of her race and what she was.
Eye's:
~ When Abilties become heavily active , the turn into cat like pupil's that are of a bright green color and in her normal form , they are a soft mossy green that is extremely pale.
Tattoo's/Marking's
N/A
Clothing Style:
Main Outfit 1 ~ Main Outfit 2 ~ Main Outfit 3

RNsGUsJ.png

RNsGUsJ.png

Features:
Gentle/Brave/Bold/Graceful/Leader/Strong/Independent/Fierce/Loyal
Flaws:
Shy/Guarded/Stubborn/Fragile/Weary/Defensive
Green Tea ~ Gardens ~ Horseback Riding ~ Traveling ~ Forest's ~ Waterfalls ~ Dancing ~ Reading
Mochi ~ Tofu ~ Veggie Stir Fry ~ Rice ~ Cabbage ~ Apples ~ Sweets ~ Fruit Tarts ~ Drawing ~ Sword fighting ~ Spirit Communication ~
Dislikes:
Humans ~ Jesuit Beliefs ~ Liars ~ Backstabbers ~ True Monsters ~
Weaknesses:
Her Friend's ~ Her Heart ~ The Past ~ The demon that lurks within
Strengths:
Her Friends ~ Abilities ~ Bladework ~ Connection to the Spirit World.
Fears:
Falling in love and then having to destroy or watch them die.
Failing her group and the sister's she has made in the group.
Losing control of herself and destroying all in sight.
Becoming prey to the darkness.
Secrets:
Is of Half Royal Birth and doesn't fully understand or remember it at all.
Doesn't know the truth about her " Real Father."
Once , when she was naive and didn't truly hate the human's she fell for one , only to discover the truth and see the true form of what he really was within.
RNsGUsJ.png

tumblr_ntfw0jut6m1tco9a4o1_500.gif

RNsGUsJ.png

Weapon:
Saito ~ Curse Barer - Inscribed in the holy temples of Seto Region. Zakuro brought her to this temple that was dedicated to those who found faith and luck in the Fox Spirits and didn't portray them as monster's. The weapon was inscribed with sacred words uttered by that of one who communed with the Spirit World. The blade when is pierces whatever it cuts will send japanese script across the skin or body of the victim. If it glows pure white , it will redeem the one it has touched or cleanse them. If turned darkened black or red , it will consume their soul in horrific pain and send it to the farthest reaches of the Spirit Realm to dwell an enternity with the fallen souls.

Elemental Ability:
~ Blue Spirit Fire ~
Elemental Abilites

Relationship?:
OPEN!
Crush:
OPEN!
Family:
King of Saito ~ Isako
Queen Kirako of Saito ~ Desceased
Zukon/Yokai-Wild Fox/Locked Away
Friends:
OPEN!
Enemies:
OPEN!
Bio:
The kingdom of Saito was reaching a new height in the modernzation of their kingdom. Yet , the King of Saito saw this change in his kingdom arising and frowned and found hatred in it. He had once been the kind and gentle king until he realized soon his people would no longer seek to keep a Ruler on the throne. In that alone , he turned cold and full of viscious hatred that in time consumed him and changed him fully. Those who held service within the castle began to see this and fear. Before they knew it , no longer was he deemed the Gentle King , The Blood King. This name befell him when he became notorious to draw his blade down upon any at any moment if they defied or questioned him. His paranoia consumed him and lit a fear of utter obedience in all. It also led to one action that would never occur.. Finding a Queen for the throne. All women feared him and none wished to take place at his side. That was until only one dared to do so , his childhood friend , Kirako. She knew that the kingdom needed someone of a clear mind to assist in the kingdom. Kirako came before Isiko and fell light to her knee's before him as she bowed her head and offered herself forward as his bride. Isiko looked down upon Kirako with mixed emotions. She had become the radiant and kind hearted beauty of the land that none had ever dared to testify in doubt against. She was their light in the darkness of the era.

Within the next week she married him and laid in his bed truly as his wife. She had once loved him from afar and as he fell prey to this other side , she had found a growing hatred to him. He was no longer the man she cherished and now , she all but saw him as a duty she had to look after and make sure didn't burn his kingdom alive in chaos. She remained the kind Queen imprisoned under his rule and a protector to the people. Her own misery and sadness remained locked away behind a crimson smile. Two year's would pass and the King remained slightly more stable though not parted from his madness. Kirako often would be found wandering the vast gardens that laid about the castle , it was where she was able to design a land away from the world of madness she had offered herself to. Each day , she would wander the same path until she grew weary and wished to see the small bits of the world she could again. Kirako all but recalled the place where she and Isiko had escaped to as small children that laid within the thick growth of the wood's. She laid her parsol lightly down behind a bush as she parted the firm branches and began to work her way through the shrubbery. She quickly emerged on the other side as she smiled broadly for the first time in two year's and dashed off towards the woods as she held her skirts. As she ran , the wind captured her hair in play as it whipped and freed from the firm bun. Darkened tresses spilled forth and lit to the sun as she continued to run as laughter spilled forth from her lips in the pure joy of the freedom she felt then. Little did she know , one had been watching her in those two years with a curiousity that none of his kind dared to have. No Yokai dared to stoop to such level and he had dared to test it , his name was , Zukon.

Zukon lingered in the tree line as he watched the fair Kirako delving in a run through the woods. His honeyed gaze lit with curiousity as his white hair twined as he felt himself entranced. Her beauty was unlike any other human he had encountered and yet , she seemed carefree in this moment compared to how he had witnessed her in the palace garden's. His snow colored ear's twitched a tad as he faded like smoke from the tree's to all but perch himself in a lean to a tree nearby to where Kirako would pass. As she came to pass , her steps slowed as she paused in her tracks to shift her gaze to the side. His voice rang up lowly as he spoke." You should carry such a smile at all times , Human." Her head quickly whipped around as she met his gaze with no fear and in that alone his eyes widened. Mortals had always feared him and yet , she looked upon him fearless as she came before and allowed her fingertip to gingerly poke him in the chest." This human has a name and it is , Kirako. I find little to smile of in the Palace.. Here , I can smile and not live in fear." Her eyes held steady to his own as he drank in this moment and for the first time in centuries , a human that had left him questioning his own mind. His brow slowly quirked as he stepped in closer to her finger pointed against his chest as he looked down upon her with little to no care of what his kind would think of his next words." You intrigue me , Kirako." Those words would bring forth a change unlike any and ticking clock of life.

Every day , Kirako would leave through the great bushes and trail into the woods to meet with Zukon. There , they would walk through the great woods and talk of the world and their own lives. He never once felt the need to withold any form of information from her , he revealed to her that he was a Wild Fox Spirit bound to not one and who played by his own law. Kirako would listen with no fear detected in her voice as they became quick friends. They found the greatest of joy and comfort in each other's company and you could always find a constant smile lit to her lips as she beamed happily up to him through their chatter. Yet , one day Kirako didn't come to their meeting spot under the old cherry blossom that laid rooted to the center of the forest. Two days passed and no sign of her came.. Worry filled his mind as upon the third day , he began to stride his way up the path. Only did he halt , to see Kirako slowly walking down the dirt road as her kimono trailed behind her and a smile remained unknown to her lips. He remained firm in where he stood as she drew in near and kept her head lowered and gaze parted from his own. Her voice fell soft as she spoke." I'm sorry that I have been away , Zukon. I had no time to com.." His words quickly pierced her own as he spoke." You're lying to me , Kirako.. What is the true reasoning for not being here?" Gentle sobs echoed as his hands clutched to his side fully unsure as to what to do. He had not been the one to draw forth these tears and it tore away at him at the want to know. Shakily , his hand eased forward and cupped to her cheek as he lifted her head. Anger consumed his honey orbs as he gazed over the healing cut to her cheek. The pain and sadness that filled her own gaze all but told who had done it.. He had laid a hand upon her.. He wanted to kill him and yet knew , it would be wrong. Wrong? she had lectured that into him. He sighed lowly as he stepped in close and skimmed his hand over the warmth of her cheek as he muttered lowly." I would never hurt you like he does.." His eyes tracked to the ground below and widened at the feel of her hand curled over his as she spoke softly." I know you wouldn't , Zukon.. I know.." Her sapphire eyes bore into his own as he let himself draw her firmly to him and as the tears lit her eyes. His lips captured her's and in that moment , she let herself become lost in the kiss that ignited more then a mere friendship.
A love between Fox and Mortal.

Their meetings became more frequent and soon , she found herself with child. Joy knew no bounds between the pair and even though , she was a prisoner.. She would keep their child safe within. Word spread like wildfire that she was with child and in that , the king slowly kept away from her to allow her to carry out what she owed him as King. They kept seeing one another in the dead of night when he would apparate into her rooms and lay with her as his head laid to her growing belly to listen to the kicks of their little one. He found comfort in hearing both their heartbeats and knowing that both would be loved fully by him against every odd.. Nine months quickly came to pass and as her pained cries filled the halls , he kept seated atop the colored roof of the castle as he only could listen and silently hope that Kirako would be well. Only one was at her side during her delivery and it was her own Grandmother who knew of all that was occuring. The true nature of where this babe had come from.. She smiled sofly and comforted Kiraki to push more as one last pained scream would befall the night. Minutes passed and at last , the soft cries of a babe rang through the great room as he smiled broadly and bowed his head in thanks as he muttered repeated praises of joy. As they laid within the room , Kirako cradled their daughter close as she laid her head to his shoulder." I think Hikari is what we should name her , Zukon." Zukon smiled warmly as his finger traced the soft cheek of their daughter and he nodded. Ear's twitched soft atop her head as he drew the small little hat down over them to keep them tucked away from the world.

Four year's passed and Hikari grew up under the careful watch of Kirako , the King wanted little to do with what he assumed was his daughter. A female meant little to his kingdom and for that he kept away from her and the failure it had been in having a girl. Kirako couldn't be happier that he had pushed them away and in that , she raised Hikari away from the constant eye of the palace in a divided area situated for the young children to be raised and there , she raised her daughter on her own with no servants to aid and wait upon them. Zukon would visit still every night to tuck his daughter into bed and tell her the great tales of the spirit world and the creatures that dwelled within. Hikari's eyes would glow in pure amazement to every word he spoke as made motions and then as he had her at a cliffhanger.. He would grin and delve down to tickle her sides as laughter erupted from her small lips as they tumbled over her mat in play. Kirako leaned against the sliding door as she braced her hand to the frame and smiled softly as Hikari called out." Bad Daddy , Bad Daddy!" Her little hands thumped at Zukan's chest as she bubbled with laughter and Zukon grinned. This was the life she longed for daily.. Little had she known , this world was to come crashing down as the all remained unaware that a servant peered into the room as she beheld Zukon and the truth behind their Princess. That servant dashed away into the night and laid whispers to the King's ear as a a fury unlike any other dashed over his features.

The next day was the same as any other , as Kiraki was seated outside in the screened area with her sketchbook in hand as she sketched away the scenery before her as Hikari giggled and dashed around in the open area before her. Her little feet skipped as her hands reached up and down in hopes catching the butterfly that flitted about above her head. Kiraki allowed a softened smile to fit to her lips as her eyes brimmed with true happiness at the sight of her daughter.. How she had grown and blossomed into a beautiful flower. As she prepped to call out to Hikari , A loud resounding bang came to echo across the house as Kiraki's head whipped to the side. Kiraki's eyes filled with dread and fear as she heard the all but to familiar voice roar in anger." Come out you , traitorous whore!!" Isoki.. Quickly , Kiraki shifted to her feet and grabbed Hikari into her arms as she rushed her into the nearest room as she placed her down upon one of the many tatami mats. Hikari had fear consuming her eyes as Kiraki placed her fingers to her lips to hush her as she eased out of the room. Moments later , anger and shouting filled the room outside as Kiraki attempted to call Isoki as he questioned repeatedly as to where Hikari was. Hikari covered her small hands over her ears in attempt to fight away the scary sounds until the door slid open in a loud thump. Hikari's Sapphire orbs drew widely open in true fear as tears cornered her eyes. There stood Isoki with a fuming madness of anger lit to his eyes as he growled lowly." Your the filthy half breed... You are no child of mine!" He quickly made work of unsheathing his blade and making his way forward to Hikari.

Hikari cried loudly in fear as she called for her parent's and the closer Isoki edged in near to her , the more terrified her screams became as she wedged herself into a corner." Die , you filthy little abomination.." Hikari cried loudly as her eyes squeezed closed only to hear the blade fall and make impact heavily into something as she gasped. Her eyes slowly opened only to fill deeper with tears at the sight of Kiraki with her arms wrapped around Hikari and her back to Isoki as the blade held directly to her back as her bated warm breath could be felt against Hikari's neck as she spoke loud enough for Isoki." You can have me.. But , you will never have my daughter!" The pain coursed through Hikari's entire body as the blade withdrew and Isoki simply laughed and laughed... " I trusted you and you do this? I... I... I will end both of your filthy lives!" He made quick work of lunging forward once more at Hikari and Kiraki as Kiraki let Hikari hold close to her only to have a loud sound crack infront of them. There , Zukon stood as the end of the blade was held in his hand and a fury unlike any other painted his expression. His eyes glowed in an in-human nature as he crushed his hand down firmer to the blade as blue and red fire swarmed up the blade and spit like a wildfire into his face as he cried out in pain. He stumbled back as he grasped his now fire marred face and Zukon made quick work of swooping Kiraki into his arms and taking Hikari's small hand into his bloodied hand as he apparated them from the room.

The next time Hikari opened her eyes , she beheld her father seated upon the ground of the forest with Kiraki cradled in his arms as a single tear fell down his cheek as she watched her mother's hand slowly fall away as his gaze widened and her mother's own tears fell silent. Hikari slowly edged forward as she called out." Mama... Mama..." As she came before her mother , she tugged lightly at her now crimson painted kimono as tears filled her eyes as she pleaded." Mama , wake up... Mama.. Mama.. I need you." Zukon's gaze became more clouded at hearing his daughter's plea's as Hikari laid her small head to her mother's shoulder as she remained lifeless to the two people she loved above all else in her life. There , they both cried for hours on end until darkness befell them and they stood near a freshly buried grave under the great cherry blossom where this story had begun and had lost one side to the great love. Zukon held Hikari in his arms tightly as she had cried herself asleep within them. Pain and trouble filled his eyes as he skimmed his hand to the tree and spoke lowly." I will watch over her for us both.. I will always love you , Kiraki." He said as he turned with Hikari in his arms and apparated into the veil of darkness.

The next time Hikari awoke , she slowly slipped up in a vast bed within a great room as she looked around for where her father could be. As her small mouth parted to speak , a little girl near to her own age crawled atop of her bed and smiled happily to Hikari. Hikari looked over her in question as she giggled and gave her cheeks a softened pat." Don't be sad , be happy. Promise , I'll help you be happy! Tea and sweet buns make me pretty happy.." The little girl continued to ramble on with such a cheery look lit to her features as Hikari all but studied her and the bubbly happiness she kept. At last , a small smile cracked to Hikari's lips as she remained curled under the blanket's listening to this little girl who in time would become known to her as , Chi. Zukon had left her in the care of Kiraki's family in the kingdom of Kakora where they reigned as the ruling family and had sworn to the Grandmother that he would return for Hikari when he had done what he had to. The Grandmother smiled warmly and placed a hand upon his shoulder as she nodded to him." We will care for her and raise her as a true Princess of Kakora , no harm will fall upon her here." Zukon nodded as he left a letter in the Grandmother's hand as he turned to leave and as he did , she spoke up softly." She has her eyes , you know.." Zukon allowed a weary sad smile to hold to the corner of his mouth as he vanished away in a cloud of smoke.

Years would pass and Zukon would remain unheard from and Hikari alway was left to question where he had gone and who she was truly in life. Hikari , now at the age of Twenty , Hikari had blossomed into an independent and gentle woman who was free to let her other side be known to all in the court. The people of the court were understanding and cared little for what she was and more to who she was. Hikari was fair and just and in the court could be found attending to the children in the court and aiding the servants in what they needed. At other times , she could be found in the great gardens or having tea with Chi. Chi was one to be found constant at her side and all their time was spent with one another. Hikari never once looked upon Chi as a simple hand maiden but more so , a true friend and companion. As they days of peace reigned on in the kingdom , treachery grew in the shadows. Word had been leaked to several dissaproving members of the kingdom that this , was the girl who had earned the King of Saito the burn marks upon his face. True followers to his cause , they were furious and took it upon themselves to destroy her kingdom and people who supported her. In the dead of night , they made their move as they marched upon the city burning and killing all who came into their view. Hikari had been seated within her room reading quietly as screams rang through the courtyard. Her ears perked up as she watched several shadows run by her door as she slowly arose as she sensed the panic filling the court. Hikari quickly slid the door open in a slam as she ran out and passed the throngs pouring into the castle in brimming fear.

Hikari watched as sevaral guards rush forth with her Grandmother held between them as she clutched her bloodied side. She quickly caught sight of Hikari as she motioned for her to go." Hikari , stay with the others and away from the city!" As her Grandmother spoke , the screams and cries fell louder from behind the gates as a determined fury lit her eyes. Without hesitation , she jumped up as her bare feet made impact with the cold of the roof as she ran forward and leapt over the wall that held the kingdom. Fires burned and raged and people ran in fear of the soliders whilst corpses crowded the streets. It was then , her eyes shook as she caught sight of her own Uncle dragging forth her Grandfather to the field to be executed by his own hand as his followers gathered around. Something.... A wall shattered within Hikari in that moment and released a monster unlike any other within her. Suddenly , she was consumed in smoke as she apparated into the field as fire danced around her and took the form of a great snake. People stumbled back with their blades as the words Monster and Abominaton leaked from their lips." Release my Grandfather this instant , Uncle or I will watch you burn with your men for the crimes you have committed this night." Her Uncle smirked and raised his blade as the snake bound out and began to consume the field and all in it with a frenzy of screams. She walked forward slowly at her once raven black tresses faded into pure white with her ears as she grabbed her Uncle by the throat as she lifted him from the ground." You will not harm my people or me ever again.." People knew little of what she meant by reffering to herself and none dared to ask after that night.

Fire consumed around her Uncle's neck as it began to choke the life from him before someone called out to her." I choose you , sister." Hikari whipped her head around quickly to behold several maiden's like herself gathered as cherry blossom's danced around them as the one came before her and smiled warmly as she placed her hand to her shoulder as she let her Uncle fall to the ground below. A gentle tone fell once more to her gaze as the fire dyed out and her now snow colored tresses fell over the side of her face in a curtaining effect. Her name had been Zakuro and she had come a distance to recruit Hikari as the leader to the new branch and Chi as a Maiden to train. Hikari refused to say farewell to all in her kingdom due to her own fear of what they had witnessed of her and that night , she departed from the city to be taken to the Shrine to train until she was ready and ready to fully know herself and what she was. The secrets of what she had done had remained under lock and key and the memory of her own past had become a broken path

RNsGUsJ.png

Spirit Vessel: Itari ~ Weapon Holder

D5QOQju.gif

RNsGUsJ.png
[/div

Last edited:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RYUU
"IT'S MY DESTINY TO RID THE WORLD OF ALL EVIL."
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NAME: Ryuu Hono
Means "Dragon Spirit Flames"

NICKNAMES: Dragon | Flames | Ry
Prefers being called Flames (Hono) if not Ryuu. He goes by Flames in battle either way.

POSITION: 4th Lieutenant

HEIGHT: 6'4"

WEIGHT: 243 lbs.
Works out a lot and practices fighting techniques almost everyday. Has to always be prepared for anything that might come his way.

HAIR: Black in color with light red dyed tips.
Ryuu's hair is kept a little shaggy and wild and to the right side of his body. His hair is shoulder length. His hair tends to go over his right eye as well, unless he moves it out the way.

EYES: Golden Amber
When he is in a fight, they seem to glow with the fire burning inside of him. He might not be an actual dragon, but Ryuu's eyes show the fire that is in him.

TATTOOS: Ryuu has one extremely large dragon tattoo. It goes from around his left arm, up his left shoulder and the dragon's face and upper body is right in the middle of his back. The only tattoo he has.

MARKINGS: Every true warrior has a few battle scars and cuts. Nothing too noticeable but he does have a few marks here and there.

CLOTHING STYLE: [ O N E ] [ T W O ]
[ T H R E E ] [ F O U R ]
[ F I V E ] [ S I X ]

FEATURES: Determined | Courageous | Loyal | Natural Born Leader | Mature | Sophiscated | Intelligent | Charming
Ryuu is a good friend and an even better fighter and partner in battle. Always one to take the lead if he has to. He is not the type to hide behind someone else. He will do what it takes for everyone on his side to make it out alive.

FLAWS: Hotheaded | Prideful | Secretive | Overly Serious | Dry Sense of Humor | Vengeful | Pessimistic | Guarded
While Mr. Hono can be the best friend to have, he can also become more of a father type. He is overly serious at times and might have not even one funny bone in his entire body. Some people say he doesn't even know how to laugh. He might be the perfect person to have around when you're in a fight, but if you want a joke or a fun time, you are not getting either one from this man. It takes a lot for him to let his multiple guards down and show a less "mature" side of himself. Only his family and his best friend since they were kids, Hyusei has ever seen his comical side.

LIKES: Fighting. New Martial Arts Techniques. Cherries. Dragons. Fire. Battles. Winning. Nature. Reading. Animals. Exercising. Training. Killing Yokais. Bo Staff Fighting. Independence. Brutality. The color red. The color maroon. Night. Stars. Traveling. Swimming. Peace & Quiet.

DISLIKES: Yokais. Arrogant Dicks. Liars. Defeat. Posers. Meeting New People. When he has to use his Samurai Sword over his Bo Staff. Losing his temper. Getting Manipulated.

STRENGTHS: Bōjutsu. Battōjutsu. Iaido. Jujutsu. Aikido. Karate. Determination. Bravery. Fast Reflexes. Intelligence.

WEAKNESSES: Hotheaded. Pride. Guarded. Sometimes let's his emotions cloud his judgement. Easily pushed to his breaking point. Goes into a blind rage at times.

FEARS: Dying at the hands of a Yokai.
Disappointing his father and entire family line.
Losing a battle to anyone.
Being Stabbed in the back by the ones he loves.

SECRETS: Ryuu wants to find the Yokai that killed is Sword Sensei. Though he didn't have the same relationship with the man like his best friend, he still wants to break the Yokai bastard's face when he finds them.

Hidden Bisexuality.

Once nearly killed a man because of his anger. No one knows about it, not even his family or Hyusei.

Bipolar Disorder. Something only his family knows about. Fearing that outsiders will think he has a Yokai inside of him.

WEAPONS: Sacred Hono Family Bo Staff (Click Me!)

Sacred Hono Family Nunchaku (Click Me!)

Sacred Hono Family Samurai Sword (Click Me!)

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
CRUSH: (OPEN)

FAMILY: Father-Katsu ( "Victory" ) Hono-Alive
Mother-Yumi ( "Cause-Beauty" ) Hono-Alive
Best Friend/Brother-Hyusei Azuha-Alive

FRIENDS: Takeshi Nobumichi (Sparring Partner/Tattoo Artist)
(OPEN)

ENEMIES: (OPEN)

HISTORY: Ryuu Hono's childhood was made up of strict training and little to no rest. He was groomed to become the greatest Lieutenant ever. Being the only child and the only son of Katsu Hono, he had a lot to uphold when it came to the Hono name. He was trained to use a sword at the age of three; a real sword at that. When it came to other forms of weaponry and fighting techniques, Ryuu took after his father. Wanting to use his fist and physical strength instead of a sword. Knowing that his son couldn't go into battle with just his bare hands and feet, Katsu thought it was time that he taught the little guy how to use a Bo Staff. While he entered training and learned Sword Fighting with a different Sensei, his father was the one that taught him how to use the Bo Staff in offensive fighting and defensive techniques. Katsu had become a respected Sensei in his years after his Lieutenant days.

While learning about the sword and how to use it properly, Ryuu met his soon to be best friend, Hyusei Azuha. The two boys sparred with one another and Ryuu wasn't the best with a sword; but if they were to ever fight with him using a staff and Hyusei using a katana, no telling how long that battle would go on for. The two became more than friends over the years, they became brothers. Something Ryuu never had, being an only child and all.

Over the years, Ryuu begun to learn most of the hand-to-hand martial art techniques of Japan. Becoming a physical fighting machine. He barely used his sword techniques, only when he had to or when he was in training. When he had heard his sensei that taught him everything about the sword was killed, the first person he went to was Hyusei. The boy had a far closer relationship with the murdered sensei, and Ryuu knew his best friend would need someone in that moment. The anger in him would stay with him for the next years to come and probably would always stick with him. Until the day he got revenge.

Now a Lieutenant, and making his father proud everyday. Ryuu Hono is doing his best to keep the Hono name alive and ringing in the ears of anyone that comes from every reach of the world. With his best friend right by his side, kicking Yokai ass.

MISCELLANEOUS: Ryuu Hono's Voice

Last edited:
2b5ade5b3327930d82b40a200a4acaf0.jpg

• Name: Takeshi Nobumichi
    Name meaning: Fierce Warrior, First son of Nobuo
    Nicknames: Taki, Muon (Silent One), Norowareta (Cursed, Only was called this once by a priest)
    Position: 2nd Lieutenant
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 185
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye's: Dull Emerald Green (Normally), Red

Tattoo's/Marking's: 時間が経つ (Jikangatatsu/ Damned by Time) Tattoo on his back
    Sexuality/Alignment: Heterosexual

• Weapon:
    Ability: Self Hemokinesis (Only able to manipulate his own blood) /Demonic Force Manipulation
    Details
    -Only able to access powers when bleeding/Injured (Causes his eyes to turn Red)
    -He is still learning to harness and control it
    -Can use/manipulate his demonic infused blood as a weapon
    -His Senses, Strength, and Speed increases gradually while using this power
    -The more often it is used, the more power Akumaki gathers
    -The more severe injuries the more powerful he becomes but is also more heavily influenced by Akumaki
    -He becomes extremely weak after using a decent amount of this power
    -The more severe injuries the harder the power is to stop using

Sword
    Shurikens
    Throwing Knives

• Features:

Intelligent/Kind at Heart/Skilled/Calm//Warrior Spirit/Resilient/Brave/Selfless/Motivated

Flaws:

Guarded/Reserved/Cautious/ Hatred of Demons/ Fearful/ Secretive/ Untrusting of all demons including Kitsunes/Depressed/Vengeful

[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes: Tea, Art, Writing, Sushi, Large Birds (Hawks, Eagles, Phoenix's etc), Cooking, Meditation, Incense, Apples, Cherries, Sake, Children, listening to music, Quiet walks, Quiet Places, Shrines, The Moon, The Rain[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes: Crows, Black Cat's, Guns/Modern Weaponry, Being threatened or intimidated, Sparring (More than Necessary), Youkai, Akumaki[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]-Truly cares about others but is so Guarded he can come off douchey or Superior[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]-The more he uses the Demons power the more powerful the demon and it's influence on him becomes.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]-Suffers from constant Nightmares[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]-Extremely Skilled in Single blade combat and throwing/projectile weapons[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]-The more injured he becomes the more power he draws from Akumaki[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]-Skilled Artist and Writer (Also does tattoos for himself and others)[/BCOLOR]

• Relationship: Single

Love Interest: Hikari Fujimata (Eventually)

Friends:
    Tiaga: Trust's his leader above all else and is the only one knowing the truth about Akumaki
    Ryuu - Is one of the few people he feels he can go to for advice, Sparring Partners
    Hyusei - Drinking Buddy

Enemies:
    Akumaki
    The Dark Fate

Family:
    Nabuo (Faithful Man) - Father - Deceased
    Seira (Holy and Good) - Mother - Deceased
    Sakiko (Blossom Child) - Sister - Deceased

• Bio:
    Takeshi was born a happy and gifted child excelling in school and his studies as well as his hobbies in writing and art. As he grew his father still taught his first born and only son most of the techniques and skills in weapons he had learned in the military and the ways of honor and putting others lives above your own. Of all these weapons he excelled in with the exception of the Bow that gave him some difficulty as he was more fluid with throwing projectiles that used the fluidity of the motions in his hands similarly to how he would use them for art.

Takeshi soon was also attached to and took care of his younger sister who he became very fond and protective over as she too had similar interests in art and history but also took great interest in religious aspects of their culture. She was a bit of a nut when it came to superstitions and the study of magic. Instead of fearing magic like most did she would often come to her brother telling of all the good and uses for it to change the world for the better and even help live in peace with the other magical and spiritual beings of the world.

The young man always viewed his father as a confident and hopeful man that would always leave home with a knowing smirk as he was sure he would return to his children but as weeks passed on into months and even years of fighting his father's spirit was weakening. The hope in his eyes becoming less and less apparent each day he left home. Until one night he returned much later than normal to their quiet countryside home.

Takeshi awoke to the sound of his father's horse coming quickly and jumped from his bed to wonder why his father returned so late. Before reaching the door his father opened and quickly shut it behind him. "Get your things. Find your sister and mother and hide" He said darkly and as Takeshi tried to protest his father glared at the boy. "GO!" His father never looked at him like that and it chilled him to the core. He followed his father's wishes and brought his sister to the small trapdoor under their home as his mother hugged them both and refused to leave her husband's side. Seeming to know what was going on while the children remained afraid and confused. "I love you both...never forget what you fight for and keep each other safe" Those were the last words he would hear from his family.

Takeshi kept his sister held against him protectively who quietly sobbed in fear and held on tightly to her brother. "I promise we will be alright. I will keep you safe. We will see our parents soon" Takeshi did not know he would be unable to keep either promise. There was a terrible screech from his mother and sounds of fighting and horrific sounds he could not describe but would never forget before silence soon took the home and lightning struck outside as the rain began to pour. There were footsteps...slow footsteps. As blood dripped through the cracks and onto Takeshi's cheek who stayed silent with his heart pounding out of his chest.

"I....can....see you.." A dark sadistic voice came before there was a terrible laugh and his sister gazed up in horror through the cracks of the trapdoor as piercing red eyes gazed down at them.

He was dying. Laying in the living room floor with the house torn apart around him. Takeshi felt a terrible pain and suddenly realized it was not water leaking inside surrounding his body. But blood....hi families blood. He could barely look around and his eyes locked onto the three bodies torn apart to near unrecognition. He froze unable to speak, cry, or even scream as the scene burned into his mind.

"You....are mine..." The demon Akumaki spoke from within him.

• Song:

Extras:
    -Akumaki means Evil Spirit
    -Father was a former Lieutenant
    -Akumaki was dying after the battle with Takeshi's father and successfully possessed Takeshi to survive
    -Akumaki communicates with his host through mirrors, reflections, and his own mind.
    -Did Ryuu's Dragon Tattoo
    -Possesses a knife that is always on his person even when he sleeps but is never seen using it to fight in any situation

Fears:
    Large amounts of blood (Especially his own)
    Losing his mind
    Being taken over
    Hurting others he cares about or is close to
    Letting others suffer the loss he did by the Demons

[BCOLOR=transparent]Secrets:[/BCOLOR]
    -Is possessed by the very demon that killed and tortured his family right in front of him
    -Knows his years are numbered as the Demon draws on his very life force.
    -Plans to take his life before the Demon can fully recover
    -Wants to find love but has given up on the idea due to the time he has left

Last edited:
[dash= #368200]
HYp2hdv.jpg

NAME
Azuha, Hyusei

NICKNAME(S)
Hyu, Sei, Zu

POSITION
Lieutenant

HEIGHT
6"2

WEIGHT
179 LBS

HAIR COLOR
Indigo

EYE COLOR
Dark Blue

CLOTHING STYLE
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

X3OlTnL.jpg

FEATURES
Caring, Respectful, Observant, Considerate, Intelligent, Appreciative

FLAWS
Straightforward, Callous, Too Neutral (Sometimes), Selfless (Sometimes), Overprotective

Spring, Fall, Tea, Sake, Sakura Trees, Wolves, Cats, Training, Open Views, Nature, Mystery Books, Karuta, Shogi, Hotpot, Calligraphy, Spicy Food, Children, Exploring, Hydrangea

DISLIKES
Rain, Dogs, Abusive Authority, Arrogancy, The Color Black

WEAKNESSES
Loved Ones, Passive (Sometimes), Children

STRENGTHS
Iron Will, Sharp, Determination, Tactful, Versatile, Intellect

FEARS
Being Trapped, Unable to Help Those Close to Him

SECRETS
Did witness the death of his Master, but was unable to do anything in order to prevent it.
To find the one who killed his Sensei.

D7lQWiK.jpg

WEAPON(S)
Dual Katana. Wakizashi

WEAPON STYLE(S)
Battōjutsu - A field of kenjutsu which deals specifically with the rapid drawing and sheathing of a sword. It is the predecessor of the art of Iaido, in that their differences stem from the fact that Iaido is much like Kendo as a form of spiritual training and sport, where Battojutsu practices and studies the dynamics of sword drawing and hand eye coordination regarding live action factors of timing, distance, targeting, and the specifics of one's sword, including its size and blade, to strike readily. It is hence practiced with live swords, in contrast to kata and sparring needs eventually developing the safer bokken and shinai.

Iaido - A japanese martial art that emphasizes being aware and capable of quickly drawing the sword and responding to a sudden attack. Iaido is associated with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard (or saya), striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard.

Hiten Mitsurugi Ryū - The style commonly has the user keep one hand on the sheath at all times and stresses two-step attacks to ensure that the practitioner is never off guard while executing said attacks and allows the user to use the sheathe as a shield to block attacks. Arguably, its most well-known trait is the surreal speed practitioners of this style use in battle (known as Shinsoku, or godspeed), allowing the user to accelerate, maneuver, and strike at speeds most eyes are unable to properly follow. This allows the user to close considerable distance in seconds and strike down enemies before they can react.

FAMILY
Azuha, Ryōtaro (Father - Alive)
Azuha, Eri (Mother - Alive)
Azuha, Yuno (Little Sister - Alive)
Hono, Ryuu (Friend, Considered as Brother)

CRUSH
Kagamine, Nori (Unaware)

FRIENDS
OPEN

ENEMIES
OPEN

eEKnT5p.jpg

HISTORY
Azuha, Hyusei was born into a noble family. He was the oldest sibling, whereas his sister, Yuno was the little one. His lifestyle wasn't pampered. It was actually normal. Just like his own father, he was assigned a Sensei at the age of four. Hyusei had to learn the way of a sword, and to eventually be the next lieutenant after his own father, Ryōtaro. It began with kendo, using a wooden sword with his Senpai to learn how to fight. He had more than one teacher. One told him about the era they lived in, and the other taught him how to fight using more than one blade. Though with time, he did learn much more in terms of the world out there, and what he was capable of doing.

Just like him, there was someone else there as well, who went through a similar training. This boy's name was Ryuu, of the Hono family. A family that has a really close relationship with the Azuha's. For both Hyusei and Ryuu, it was not surprising to see them in the same dojo. Though both had the same Sensei in some sessions, and in others, they had different. Their combat style was different yet similar at the same time. Ryuu enjoyed using the Bo Staff, and not only a Katana, and Hyusei enjoyed using a Katana, or two.

Time passed, and they became quite close. They sparred with one another, their bond was much deeper than ever before. They were close friends, but also considered themselves as brothers. Though at some point, Hyusei's Sensei, the one who taught him the way of the sword, was killed by someone, or something. Hyusei was just a teenager, and terrified. He was hiding, but was unable to help. Hyusei froze because of fear. And that incident alone, was enough to change his personality, his attitude. He became much more fierce, collected and determined.

It also did not take long for his parents to assign him a new Sensei, who was almost if not the same. Though this time, Hyusei was more than just ready. He would not go through the same thing again. Laters in the years, Hyusei became a lieutenant, and only time would tell, what else is in store for him.

VOICE

9eNQDv8.jpg

[/dash]

Last edited:
66fd1558ea66368d3869d1500cb77b50.jpg

Pink-Flower-Divider-89657.gif

Name:
Nori Kagamine

Nicknames:
None

Position:
3rd Fox-Girl

Height:
5''6

Hair colour:
Sandy Blonde - Raven black stripe in fringe

Hair Length/Style:
Reaches her shoulder
Bangs slightly longer in bob style

Eye colour:
Pale Yellow

Tattoo's/Marking's:
She has a few cherry blossom flowers and petals upon her left shoulder blade

Clothing Style:
Nori loves the colour red and it always reflects that in her style.
~ / ~ / ~
Red silk ribbon is tied in a lock of her hair on the left. A small bell is looped onto the ribbon.

Personality Features:
✿ Independent ✿ Optimistic ✿ Calm ✿ Honest ✿ Cheerful ✿ Loyal ✿

Personality Flaws:
✿ Sly ✿ Good at facades ✿ Can be defensive ✿ Can be critical and untrusting of people she doesn't trust ✿ Can be quite reserved and quiet ✿ Her anger is normally silent

✿ Music
✿ Playing the Koto
✿ Naps - Strangely in trees
✿ Gardening
✿ The colour red
✿ Sweets

Dislikes:
✿ Mornings - Slow to wake up
✿ Bitter foods
✿ Disruption of the peace
✿ Disorder
✿ Harm to those she knows well

Weaknesses:
✿ Slow to trust
✿ Previous injuries to left leg - leans more on her right
✿ Heat / Hot weather

Strengths:
✿ Ambidextrous
✿ Athletic - Physically fit
✿ Can remain calm under pressure

Fears:
✿ Claustrophobia
✿ Fear of uncontrolled, large fires.
✿ The village she was raised in.

Secrets:
✿ Her childhood - though its more that she won't talk about it
✿ Her fears

Weapon:
✿ Wakizashi

Minor Ability:
✿ Ice element

Relationships:
✿ Minako (Deceased) - Human who raised her. Was basically a mother to Nori.

Crush:
✿ Hyusei Azhua - Only partially aware of her feelings towards him.

Friends:
✿ Hikari - Nori respects Hikari and considers her a close friend, almost a big sister figure as Hikari has helped in her understanding of spirits/yokai.
✿ Runa - Nori thinks of Runa as family as she does the other fox girls. The two of them are like opposites.
✿ Mina - Mina is basically the little sister Nori always wanted. Due to similarities in their history and the fact she is like a 'little sister' to her, Nori is slightly more protective of Mina.
✿ Kumiko -Like the others, Kumiko is considered a sister by Nori.

Enemies:

Bio:
Nori was abandoned by her parents near instantly. They did not want a half spirit child but her mother could not bare the shame she felt by having Nori. However she still felt that linger connection of mother to child and so abandoned her, hoping both for her to be well and to not. If not for a passing widow, Nori would of possibly have been left to die within her town where spirits were feared and hated. So the elderly lady, Minako, took Nori from the cold and isolated town back to her own to raise.

Minako had no qualms against spirits and with her husband gone and children older and moved away, she was alone. So she raised and named Nori, giving Nori her family name as well. Though she was a secret. Nori was kept within the locked up rooms in the estate, away from anyone that came except Minako. This was simply Minako's way of protecting Nori from the town who would most likely fear and hate her. Though Nori wanted to see the outside through more than the occasional trip into the garden or through the door, she was always a calm child and simply went along with it.

Her childhood was a happy one despite its confinement and lack of social life. Minako spent the time teaching Nori a range of things but her favourite always seemed to be music. She would teach Nori how to play the Koto and Nori simply fell in love with music then. If she could not be outside and have fun, she found her interest laying in the instrument. Despite not actually meeting other people, Minako hoped one day it would be possible for Nori to go outside without having to be feared and so taught her proper manners and etiquette as well.

Twelve years they spent together and Nori found a mother in Minako. However the days were numbered as the days counted down to her twelfth year as the villagers of Minako's home had some how found out about Minako raising her. They were not happy. Many were unable to believe it and planned to storm the home to find out. Minako, finding out through one of her friends who visited to ask if it was true, packed a day or two's worth of supplies and hurried Nori and herself into the surrounding maze of a forest. She told Nori to wait in the forest for her to come back and passed the young girl a familiar red silk ribbon with a silver bell tied into its centre. Minako once told her that the item was precious to her...but not why. She was told that as Minako gave this to her, it meant Minako would be back.

However two days passed and Minako did not appear. So Nori gathered her courage and snuck stealthily back into the town, sticking to the shadows and using the cover of the night. She heard the gossip from the occasional drunk passer-by about Minako and none of it was good. So Nori simply watched her home till she fell asleep. The next morning she awoke to a range of shouting and murmurs, causing her to snap into attention to see her home...the home of Minako burn to the ground. Nori was stunned into silence as she watched the villagers try to put it out...then she heard someone say Minako was inside.

Nori let out a scream. A pain and terror filled scream as not only had she lost her maternal figure but she was now alone... Her scream alerted the villagers and they stared at her in fear and anger. Some were just scared, others already began to say that she had cursed Minako in some way, some how. Nori however, was numb to them. Once the flames had died down she had pushed her way through that crowd and into the home with no one daring to follow her. Nori wondered to Minako's room but could not bring herself to go in, instead opted for bundling herself by the partially broken door and sobbing, only calming as the evening approached when she drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

The morning after was no different. She cried again before regaining some sense of calm...though not much. Nori recalled Minako telling her that the village would fear her...some even hate her....so Nori decided she had to go before they came after her. Especially since some blamed her for this. She found herself muttering a small apology to Minako before stumbling around to gather some stuff. A few more pieces of clothing and a hair ornament that Minako had given her for her eleventh year with her. Though she soon stood in front of a Wakizashi that Minako once brought to the room Nori stayed in...telling her stories of her husband. Wanting to remember them both, though she had not met him, she grabbed the sword as well and ran once it became night.

Nori began to travel alone and encountered a few other spirits in the process until she found a safe haven to stay. For the first few years she simply kept to herself for the most part...though she soon opened up as the pain from loosing Minako vanished. A part of her though remained angry...wanting to blame the villagers for the fire...in result, blame humans for it. However, Minako raised her and she was human, leading her to be unable to hate them at all. Even when she heard stories from other spirits of humans treatment of them. Eventually, Nori began to tie the red ribbon with the silver bell into a lock of her hair to remember Minako....

Extras:
Spirit Vessel - Hoshi
07-Ghost-Burupya-292x300.jpg

Voice: Saeko Busujima

Last edited:

( THE DEVIL'SxxxxVOICE IS SWEETxx終焉の xxTO HEAR )
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NAME: Nagakura Shiratori | 永暗 白鳥

NICKNAMES: Kura

POSITION: The Dark Fate

-- --​

HEIGHT: 6'1" | 188 cm

WEIGHT: 164 lbs | 74 kg

HAIR: Black, relatively grown out, especially around his face.

EYE COLOR: Striking, feral amber eyes. Amid his calm composure, Nagakura's eyes are the most frightening and simultaneously beautiful; blank, unfeeling. They seem to gleam, the strange coloring only enhancing their jewel-like quality.

MARKINGS: A large scar over his left eye, which was gouged out. Commonly covers it with his hair. For such a beautiful man, the mark is a terrible imperfection. He regards it with distaste, often going out of his way to forget its existence.

CLOTHING STYLE: Is commonly clad in a traditional kimono, though known to wear a yukata during warmer weather or in moments of leisure. Is rarely uniformed. Typically keeps to red and black, with the occasional gold accent.​

-- --​
FEATURES: Captivating, shrewd, dauntless, enigmatic, decorous, ambitious, eloquent

FLAWS: Sadistic, apathetic, capricious, ruthless, manipulative, arrogant, sinister

LIKES: Spider lilies, snow, physiognomy, birds, shakuhachi music, reactions, kiseru

DISLIKES: Mirrors, humans, the Ministry of Spirits and sympathizers, alcohol, loud noise, dogs

WEAKNESSES: The most obvious obstacle to Kura is his blindness in one eye, which, though not always apparent hidden behind his hair, has rendered him significantly prone to ambush. It is for this reason that he dislikes when people stand outside of his field of view and particularly cannot stand when one tries to sneak up on him. Another weakness, though something he considers a strength, is his lack of sympathy/empathy for others and subsequent egocentricity. He is a megalomaniac of sorts, obsessed with a power that continues to evade him.

STRENGTHS: Kura possesses the uncanny ability to persuade and manipulate by beautifully spinning words with his silver tongue in order to work his way into one's psyche. He also is a considerably powerful yokai, an oni to be specific, which has accounted for his rapid rise to infamy and growing following. Kura is an excellent swordsman, and would be even better if not for his blindness. He is known to have perfected his own style of combat, in which he utilizes his powers in tandem with his blade. Aside from his scarred eye, he is a man of ethereal beauty, something he uses to his advantage.​

-- --​

FEARS: All of Kura's fears seem to stem from one thing: the loss of power, the fall of his empire. He fears betrayal, a testament to his inability to place trust in others, and he fears domination, weakness, at the hands of another. He dreads the day the Ministry prevails.​

SECRETS: A host of many mysteries, Kura's greatest secrets are such:

He is the one who sent the demon after Takehashi's family. Has no idea that the demon failed to eradicate them all and has attached itself to the boy.
Is in possession of Kumiko's brother, whom he converted to his cause.

WEAPON: Kura is known primarily to yield a katana, traditional and simple in design, yet the work of a master smith. The blade is incredibly sharp, with an eerie, near-purple tint to it that seems to illuminate under moonlight. He greatly respects the weapon; it has served him well in battle, and in thanks, he is tireless maintaining its spotless condition. In situations of closer combat, or when his katana is unreachable, Kura will switch to a single yawara. It too is simple in design, with blunt ends, created not for slaughter but for paralysis, meant to strike the body's pressure points.

ABILITY: Nagakura is able to manipulate the body's ki energies, considered the life force that ebbs and flows through individuals. In doing so, he is able to tap into this energy and control it, thus enabling him to utilize his enemies as if marionettes. Such control is characterized by jerking, forced movements; it is obvious to onlookers that another being is in command of their body. When the moon is full and the bridge between the mortal and spirit world is strongest, his powers are at their peak. However, one can overcome his effects with greater mental fortitude and training. Those who are naturally of sounder mind will be able to resist him easier, and, with enough meditation, can arrive at a point where they are able to block him out entirely. Though a smaller talent, ki manipulation also provides Kura a mental map of one's concentration of ki in their body.

-- --​

LOVE INTEREST: None.
FRIENDS: Orihime
FOLLOWERS: Nera, Seiko, Orihime, Sousuke
ENEMIES: The Ministry of Spirits, humans

-- --​

BIOGRAPHY:
Born deep within the heart of the Hida Mountains to an Oni clan, Nagakura was brought into the world pale of face with nary a sound escaping past purple lips. They looked upon his skeletal body and thought him dead; the midwives moved to snatch him away, but Emiko, clutching him tightly, felt the faintest of flutter of heart beats against her chest where it resonated down to the very depths of her maternal soul. Four days later, he would stir in the dead of night, long lashes fluttering to reveal pools of amber. His cries, quiet at first, awoke his mother, who sat vigil at his crib. Gazing upon the ruddy exuberance of life blossoming upon his cheeks, she named him Nagakura, eternal, and presented him to his father the next morning.

As the fourth and youngest child of the clan leader, the prestige of the family name was thrust upon his shoulders, while expectation evaded him. The eldest, his brother and the successor after their father's passing, fulfilled his duties with diligence. There wasn't a yokai who did not look upon his proud, defiant gaze, his measured, powerful strides and thought him a king. His sisters, both older than he, hid delicate features behind ornately painted silk fans exactly as they had been taught, reared from birth for the purpose of a strategic marriage to the sons of warring clans. Among these purposeful lives, Kura was unfortunate to find himself caught in the midst of a gray area of purposelessness-- the youngest son, with no inheritance, his only duty to die honorably in battle. It was his mother, Emiko, who reassured him otherwise; stroking his black hair with slender fingers, she would gather him into her arms. "My eternal son," She often said, smiling softly. "The world is yours."

Aside from his mother, Kura lived as a shadow in the family, further overlooked as the years passed and he failed to demonstrate any ability. In desperation, he thrust himself further into his training, where older and stronger boys easily bested the child. Spitting into the dust where he lay, they deemed him a dog. "Bark," They taunted, rallied behind Makoto, their leader. "And we'll let you play." He kept such treatment a secret from his family in fear of further ostracizing himself, though such only seemed to encourage his tormentors, who took delight in subjugating their new toy without fear of getting caught. When he returned home for dinner, his mother would fret over the new bruises, the freshly split lip, while Kura spat excuses through bloodied teeth. "They're from training," He said, batting away anxious hands. Beaming, his brother would clap him on the back, while his father looked on with austerity. "He's becoming a man." To this, Kura could only smile, his shame threatening to swallow him whole.

It wasn't until 13 years of age that Kura discovered his powers, the terror they struck upon his enemies. "Bark," Makoto said standing over him one morning, while the other children giggled, looking on. "And we'll--" The laughter fades as Makoto's eyes bulge in their sockets, his fingers clawing desperately at his throat. Kura remembers clearly the first time he saw fear etched in the features of another's face, pure, unadulterated; it drove him mad. Clenching his fists, the invisible force around Makoto's neck tightening in response, he rose to his feet, face dark. "Bark," He snarled as the other children backed away, clutching onto one another. "And I'll let you play."

Word spread swiftly through the village of Kura's ability, frightened whispers following like specters every which way he went. Gone was the chill of his father's gaze, replaced by something more frightened as he stared at his son from across the table. Gone was the warmth of his brother's touch, now hesitant, as he clasped Kura's shoulder in reassurance. Only Emiko was unchanged, caressing his cheek. "My eternal son." She whispered that night as they sat, overlooking the gardens. "I never expected less."

As soon as he came of age, Kura was given his first sword and thrust into battle. He waged his father's wars, cutting through his father's adversaries as though mere blades of grass and tossing aside the rest like ragdolls. When he returned, robes stained crimson and hands slick with blood, his father would smile proudly, never touching him. "You have served me well. But your duty is not yet fulfilled." He always said, before sending him back out once more. Kura never questioned his orders, only did as he was told. He forced bodies careening off of cliffs and snapped limbs like twigs without so much of a thought, all the while repeating his father's mantra to himself. Your duty is not yet fulfilled. Someone cries out for their husband. Your duty is not yet fulfilled. Another body falls.

The neighboring villages swiftly fell under the domain of the Oni clan. Many of them were human, and thus were easier to annihilate; they only had to grovel at his father's feet to have their lives spared, and Kura would release his hold on their necks, letting them fall to the ground coughing as air rushed back into their lungs. The clan experienced an era of unparalleled success and fortune, with bellies full and children laughing. Across the mountain and down in the valleys, the divine painted a different picture of life; shells of humanity residing in broken homes, families harvesting the fruit of ancestral land they no longer owned. At night, rebels met in secret, plotting the demise of the yōkai.

While Kura's clan slept peacefully one spring, the moon hanging high in a starless sky, the humans struck. Buildings crumbled to ash as they were ravaged by fire while mobs marched down the street in unison. "Burn all yōkai!" They chanted, dragging the women by their hair to slit their throats, piercing through the backs of their sons with thirsty blades. His father, murdered dishonorably in his sleep, his sisters pulled out of their beds and left to bleed out in the dust, his brother's corpse paraded as they dragged him behind their horses. When he wakes, there is a fiery pain in his joints, his body sprawled across the earth, and the scene unfolding comes into view. Kura remembers it all so vividly, the memories swimming in and out of his conscious as he struggles to gather the threads of his sanity. He remembers most clearly of all how they tied his mother, still alive and screaming, to a wooden-faced idol in the middle of the village, and, piling bodies around her, lit the pyre. He often hears her shrieking in moments of silence, filling the void like music.

He remembers the glint of a knife and sudden, searing pain as his vision slips from red to black. When he wakes, the searing has faded to a dull throb, his limbs screaming as he struggles to rise. Around him, the scent of death is thick in the air, permeating from the surrounding rubble that lies contemptuously at his feet. Clutching at his eye, he spends the day seeking out each of his family's corpses; his father's wide-eyed one, his sisters' frozen in silent screams, his brother's missing its limbs, and his mother's-- charred and unrecognizable if not for the emerald pendant at her neck, still smelling of burning flesh. In that moment, staring incredulously down at her body, he is able to think only one thing: filthy. Filthy yōkai. It repeats itself endlessly in his mind, a broken record, sounding even as he picks up his blade from the dirt and staggers in the direction of the disappeared mob.

Filthy. Filthy yōkai. Filthy world.

Filthy humans.

-- --​

MISCELLANEOUS:

His abode is covered with spider lilies; they grow rampantly in the gardens outside and decorate every surface in elegant vases. They keep away pests with their toxicity and signal the coming of his favorite season, autumn. As an individual, he is very closely associated with the flower, bearing a strange, innate resemblance.
An avid scholar of physiognomy, Kura often unabashedly stares at others as he "maps" their facial features and associates them to certain traits. It is not uncommon for him to abruptly stop conversation to make a remark about one's lips or eyes.
He keeps his other eyeball in a little glass jar. He came across it on his travels when he was much younger, sold by a vendor in a human village. Advertised as a demon's eye with magical properties, he became enraged and decimated the place, before recovering the item from the rubble.
voice:
playlist: 1. 2. ►​

Last edited:
24281.jpg
Name:
Benihime,Runa
Nicknames:
Ru, Beni, Red, Hothead
Position:
Fox Girl
Orientation:
Bi-Curious
e3f2c743881a.gif
"Hmm"
Height:
5'2
Weight:
Hair:
Auburn (red with brown lowlights)
Eye's:
Crimson red
Tattoo's/Marking's:
Tattoo's - None
Marking's - Faded scars around her wrists & ankles. Faded scars covering her back.

Clothing Style:
Kimono Hidden by a brown/red Cloak most the time.
1348910717799.jpg
Features(5 or more):

Sweet|Loyal|Passionate|Witty|Intelligent|Energetic|Brave|Charismatic|Goofy|Protective
Flaws(5 or more):
Stubborn|Sarcastic|Mischievous|Hot headed|Guarded|Secretive|Cunning

Voice:
Asuna
Sweets|Spicy Food|Children|Animals|Honesty|Art|Learning New things|Sparring|Teasing others|Games|Meat|Exploring
Dislikes:
Cruelty|Judgers|Being underestimated|Being confined|Math|Slavery|Being vulnerable|Insects
tumblr_n9lfcmO25d1t9kr5po7_500.gif
Weaknesses:

Her compassion|Trusting others|Her stomach|Panic Attacks|Her temper|Physical strength|Blind obedience|Cooking
Strengths:
Agility/Speed|Observation|Reading others|Blades|Throwing Stars/Knives|Hand-to-Hand|Endurance|Stealth
Fears:
Captivity|Restraints|Human cruelty|Letting her guard down|Snakes/Scorpids|Starving|Math
Secrets:
She use to be a slave & assassin
She's killed both human and yokai before
She has a very sweet/kind side
She wants to trust someone wholly
She knows many secrets of both the underworld & higher ups in society

tumblr_m87t885a521rwyn4so2_500_zpsa5df3e6f.gif
Weapon:

Dual Katana's Across her back.
A Wakizashi On her lower back
Throwing Knives strapped to her right thigh
Throwing stars in a pouch at her waist
Blowgun with various darts at her waist

Minor Ability:
Augmentation

Relationship?:
Single
Crush:
Hikari (secret)
Friends:
Seiko (Former childhood friend)
Hikari (Acquaintance)
Enemies:
The Dark Fate
Former Master (NPC)
Various others (NPC)

TKNd6R5.gif
Bio:

Runa's childhood was not one uncommon for her kind. She was taken from her mother immediately after she was born, she doesnt even know what her mother looked like. At first she was sent to an orphanage for other half-breed's such as her. But at age 4 the orphanage was attacked but a anti-youjin/yokai group and burnt to the ground. Any children that survived were sold into slavery for the group's profit. Runa was bought a short time later by a noble human man. She was taught the ways of a slave, mostly just doing manual labor around the estate at first. About a year later she met her Master's adoptive daughter, a girl by the name of Seiko. At first she regarded her the same as all the others, with cold indifference. But Seiko was persistent and as they spent more and more time in each other's presence Runa eventually came to open up to her. Something she had never done before.

This is how Runa learned to really interact with another other than with hostility or indifference. Seiko became her one only true friend, the only being she trusted wholly. A few years later Seiko became the hand maiden to another noble by the name of Hikari. To Runa's complete surprise she wasnt a human like most nobles, but a Fox half-breed like her. She was amazed how someone of her kind could reach such status, let alone be so accepted by the people around her. A jealous developed within her as she watched Hikari from afar whenever she went to visit Seiko. It wasnt that she hated Hikari, but it was unfair. Why did she get such love and acceptance when all Runa had ever know was pain and hatred?

When Runa turned 10 her life began to change from that of an average slave, to that of a killer. Her Master decided Runa had the right kind of attributes to be a profitable assassin. So she was sent away for training. After that Runa began to change, she'd always been a little cold before, but after a few months it became even more apparent. There was a darkness in her eyes now, even her demeanor changed. Runa could only visit Seiko on rare occasions now which only furthered her progression into a killer. A year later she was sent on her visit mission. To assassinate an official that was opposing her Master. To her instructor's great surprise Runa executed the assassination without hesitation and with great skill. From then on she grew to become a well known and much feared Assassin of the underground.

At age 17 the darkness of her life had all but consumed Runa, she took lives without so much as a blink. That was until she met Zakuro on one of her missions. Just as she was about to slay the noble she had been assigned to eliminate. An unfamiliar Fox-Girl stayed her blade with her own. Amethyst eyes bored into her own, showing something she hadnt seen since she was a child. Not hatred, not judgement, not pity, but...Kindness. It was enough to shake Runa's soul and make her hesitate for once in her whole Assassination career. Thats when Zakuro gave her a proposition. Become a member of the Spiritual Affairs Ministry and work to help and save both Yokai as well as humans in order to repay for her sins.

The offered triggered something in Runa, something she hadnt felt since her first years with Chi, hope. She accepted Zakuro's offer. Since then piece by piece the darkness that had enveloped Runa chipped away. Revealing a much better version of herself. One capable of compassion, of feelings, of love. She was even reunited with Seiko but only for a short time before she went missing. To her great surprise the Leader of their group was none other than Hikari, the very Fox-Girl she had so envied before.
Extras:
Spirit Vessel - Yuna
151.gif

"Blehhhhh....."

Last edited:

[fieldbox="5th Lieutenant, blue, dotted"] Daijiro Takahashi [/fieldbox]

3021046i

Name: Daijiro Takahashi

Nickname(s): Daiji, Taka
Position: 5th Lieutenant
Height:
6'5"
Weight: 170 lbs
Appearance:

[spoili]
11e86c1e49dd548033c6635b7bb19b65.jpg

Hair: [BCOLOR=#ccffff]Gray[/BCOLOR]
Eye's: Blue

Tattoo's/Marking's:

Lion tattoo on neck

[spoili]
photo.jpg

[/spoili]

Clothing Style:
Usually wears the normal military uniform with a blue, hooded variation of the military jacket. Daijiro has also been known to wear a blue hakama on occasion.
[/spoili]

Personality Attributes:

[spoili]

Feature:
[BCOLOR=#ccffff]Loyal, intelligent, considerate, courteous, practical[/BCOLOR]

Flaws:
Gullible, timid, weak-willed, naive, isolated

Spectating sparing sessions > Nature > Well written haikus > Japanese cuisine > Folk tales involving legendary warriors > War stories told by veterans

Dislikes:
Arrogance > bigotry > abuse of power > discrimination against the poor

Weaknesses:
Timid personality x inability to handle important decision making x orphans (they remind him of his past)

Strengths:
Intelligence > athletic ability (strength and speed) > creativity > spear mastery (weapon of choice)

Fears:
~Dieing in the line of duty~
~Life or death decision making~
~Enemies using the poor against him to gain the upper hand in battle~
~Falling into poverty once again~

[/spoili]

Secrets:
~Has no memory of his parents, or where he was born~
~Dreams of being brave and courageous like the warriors from old Japanese folk tales~
~Sspends some of his salary on necessities to hand out to the poor (especially less fortunate families with small children)~

Weapon:

SPEAR
Details:
~ 7 feet long from end to end ~
~ Exceptionally sharp blade~
~Hand crafted by a blacksmith Daijiro befriended during a visit to another land~
~Harbors a small hidden mechanism that fires senbon needles (Daijiro occasionaly covers them with specialized substances such as poison or tranquilizer)~

[spoili]
8545381.png

[/spoili]

Relationship? [Past & Current Intrest's.]: [TBA]
Crush: Tachibana Seiko ( later on )
Friends: [TBA]
Enemies: [TBA]

BIO:

[spoili]
Bio: [At least 5 detailed sentences.]

Prior to Daijiro joining the Ministry of Spirits as a soldier, he lived on the streets as an orphaned child. Surviving from day to day was a struggle. He had no memory of his parents, and had been alone for as long as he could remember. While others in his situation may have decided to live a life of crime and steal steal necessities like food, Daiji resorted to begging. Life as a child begger wasn't as bad as it is for adults, but Daijiro did experience a fair amount of rejection. These rejections would range from parents not letting their kids play with him to being denied a simple slice of bread. Each rejection was a blow to his self confidence and had a negative impact on his personality. Eventually, Daiji found himself joining the Ministry of Spirits after many years in the hopes of changing his living conditions.
[/spoili]

Extras:
Had a rat named Raijin for a companion throughout his childhood (arguably his only friend during that time)​

Last edited by a moderator:
1484328950337.jpg
Name:
Akuname, Tiaga
Nicknames:
Ti, Skunk, Boss, Nephilim
Titles:
Legion Slayer
Position:
1st Lieutenant/Leader
tumblr_nvlk0uZzWN1thwuv8o1_540.gif

Height:
6'8
Weight:
Hair:
Black/White
Eye's:
Silvery blue
Tattoo's/Marking's:
Tattoo's - None
Marking's - Multiple various scars over his whole body. The slightly darker pigment on the left side of his face.

Clothing Style:
Formal|Dressed Up|Casual
Features(5 or more):
Confident|Loyal|Fearless|Calm|Intelligent|Compassionate|Thoughtful|Strategic|Persuasive|Kind
Flaws(5 or more):
Can come off aloof|Stubborn|Too serious at times|Closed off|Self-sacrificing|Overprotective|Intimidating|Self-loathing
1485378531900.jpg
Novels|Swordplay|Volunteering|Building things|Sketching|Music|Sweets|Humor|Animals|Cooking|Yokai/Youjin
Dislikes:
Corruption|Cruelty|Rash judgment|His scars|Scaring innocents|Fire|Loud noises|Not being able to feel pain

Weaknesses:
His appearance|Letting his guard down|Innocents|Fire|Those he cares for|Lightweight|Long-Range|Inability to judge his injuries
Strengths:
Swordplay|Hand-to-Hand|Persuasion|Endurance|Strength|Calm under pressure|Strategies|Workmanship|Cannot feel pain
Fears:
Unintentionally scaring anyone
Children cuz they fear him
Fire/Explosions
Being alone forever
Finding his brother
Losing anyone again

Secrets:
He wants a family
He hates battle (unless friendly)
He has Pyrophobia

How he received his scars/his past
53786.jpg

Weapon:
Pouch of Makibishi at his waist
Knuckle Blades (minus the skull) sheathed at the small of his back
A Saber sheathed at his waist

Relationship?:
Single (OPEN)
Tsunade, Saori (Former Fiance - NPC)

Crush:
None
Friends:
Takeshi (Trusted friend)
Hono (Troublesome friend)
Azuha (Subordinate)
Daijiro (Subordinate)
Zen (Yokai - Deceased)

Enemies:
The Dark Fate
Shino Akuname (Older brother)

Voice:
Kensei: 1:18-1:28 & 3:12-4:15
Tiaga was born to a big family in an average size village. He had 2 older brothers and 1 older sister. His parents ran a local Inn and his oldest brother was starting his apprenticeship as a Blacksmith. His childhood was one of peace and happiness for the most part. His parents were kind and fair. The only problem was his 2nd oldest brother, Shino. Despite their peaceful life there was always something...Dark about him. They wanted for little even though they wernt wealthy but it still never seemed to be enough for Shino. He always wanted more, and when he was denied it he took his anger out on others. Tiaga being one of those others as he more than once ended up on the wrong side of Shino's fist.

As Ti grew older he noticed some of the customers that stayed at their Inn had odd markings or all out weird appendages. When he asked his parents explained they were Yokai or Youjin. Thats when he learned of their kind. But unlike most people his parents didnt base someone on their race or exterior but rather on their personality and honor. So they took in human, Yokai, and Youjin without hesitation. This displeased a few of the villagers but they let it go, opting to just avoid the Akuname's rather than start a fuss and incur the wrath of any Yokai. As Tiaga grew he actually befriended a few of the Yokai and Youjin that came to stay with them. He learned many a thing from them that most humans didnt know, or didnt bother to know. To Ti they wernt monsters or abominations, they were just like everyone else.

When Tiaga turned 13 he'd become accustomed to working in his family's Inn, he even had a little sister now at the age of 6 who he loved unconditionally. His eldest brother was a full fledged Smith now. But Shino....He'd only grown worse. He wasnt around that often, so much so that it was a rarity for him to visit the Inn. So when he came by one evening his parents were relieved and happy to see their son alive and well. Tiaga on the other hand was a mix of relieved, unsure, and wary as he watched his brother return. And Ti would soon find himself right to be so.

Later that night Tiaga woke up to a crash coming from downstairs. Thinking it was a thief or maybe a drunkard causing trouble he grabbed the Saber his father had given him for his 12th birthday and rushed downstairs. What he found made his stomach lurch. There in the middle of the dinning room was his parents and eldest brother, in lifeless lumps on the floor as blood soaked into the wood beneath them. Shino was standing over them with a blood soaked katana in his grasp and when he turned his gaze to Tiaga, he could feel the deadly coldness in them pierce into his soul. This wasnt his brother, this...Was a monster. Trembling in fear and confusion Shino laughed at his younger brother, and thats when he saw them.

Tied to chairs behind Shino was his two sisters. His older sister, Kana was unconscious while his little sister, Mika was crying in hysterics but the gag in her mouth muffled her screams. Seeing this an unbridled fury shot through Tiaga. With a cry of rage he rushed for his brother. Shino just watched with a maniacal laugh before easily dodging his little brother's thrust before slamming the hilt of his katana to the back of Ti's head, everything went black. When next he woke he was tied to a chair and Shino was reciting something from a old looking book. Tiaga shouted at him asking why he was doing this. But he received no response. Instead Shino stopped reciting only to plunge his katana through Kana's chest. Ti watched in horror as his sister died right in front of his eyes.

Withdrawing the blade he saw runes etched into the metal seem to glow an eerie red as his brother continued to recite. Tiaga struggled furiously against his bonds but it was futile. Tears filled his gaze as he watched Shino proceed to do the same to Mika. His heart shattered he closed his eyes and waited for his own life to end. Only for the blow to never come. Confused he opened his eyes to see Shino glaring down at him with dead hatred "Your not worth sacrificing." He stated coldly then turned his back. Shino set the Inn on fire with Tiaga still inside. The next thing Ti remembered was a soft warmth enveloping him despite the pain. Only managing to open one eye he saw one of the Yokai he'd known for awhile now pulling him from the flames.

That same Yokai, Zen nursed him back to health. But due to the damage from the fire and debris falling onto Tiaga he had many scars and the skin on the left side of his face was permanently darker from being burned so badly. Even the pigment in sections of his hair was gone leaving it pure white. It also damaged his nervous system making it so he was unable to feel physical pain anymore.
Extras:
tumblr_o3bwuwSZSg1repwszo1_500.png

Last edited:

Appearance:
"Heroes are only human, they can't kill monsters... Only monsters can kill monsters."

Name: Nera Miki
Nicknames: Commander/ Ghost
Position: Commander

Height: 6'2
Weight: 180
Hair: Black
Eye's: Color changes based on emotion.

Tattoo's/Marking's: He has 7 Twinkling Stars tattooed across his forehead.
Clothing Style: Formal
Features: Calm> Cool> Calculated> Conniving> Constant> Congenial
Flaws: Cynical< Contemptuous< Calloused< Corrupt< Crazy

Likes: Magic ~ Silk ~ Spectacles ~ Knowledge ~ Unique ~ Women ~ Chocolate
Dislikes: Selfishness - Blandness - Vanilla - Hypocrisy

Weaknesses: Paranoia, Unknown, Obsession
Strengths: Persistence, Deceit, Awareness

Fears: Being Bland, Having Regrets
Secrets: He has a daughter. She was taken from him at birth and he has no information of her at all.

Weapon: A Deck of Playing Cards
Minor Ability: Ectoplasmic Manipulation

Relationship?: Sure, as long as it can be easily cut.
Crush: He had feelings once.
Friends: He tolerates Kura and Chi. Kura's followers are a little harder for him to tolerate.
Enemies: Everyone

Bio: Nera wasn't always hateful and degenerate. In fact, he used to be a very open and loving person before the incident. He was fine and accepting of the westernization changes. He found their games most interesting, especially playing cards. He treasured and played with them a lot, learning several games and magic tricks from foreigners. He still respected and honored the spirits even against the popular idea to hate them. It seemed most people were split into factions of one or the other, but Nera had found a way to love both. This kindness is what caught the attention of his wife, Lily. He was very quick to love and marry her. They soon consummated their love and Lily became pregnant. Nera was beyond excited and already loved his unborn child.

Unfortunately, Lily was spirited away during her pregnancy. She returned, but the townspeople were very wary of the situation and didn't like it. Nera was still in love with both Lily and the child. He was determined to find a way to keep them. The day of the birth came and Nera thought he had found trustworthy people to help him, but he couldn't have been more wrong. The birth went well and Nera barely caught a glimpse of his child before the midwife handed her off to a strange man that came into the room. More men came as well and a few held Nera back as he struggled to reach the man, but everyone was against him and he failed. It seemed there were spirits against this as well, as a snakelike wisp came through the wall and entered into her body. Soon a miasma began to fill her mouth and nose and began to strangle her. The men let Nera go and he quickly ran to her, but one of her hands came up and emitted the same miasma that constricted him and held him away. "Help her. Please, help her! Stop this." No one listened to his pleas though. He struggled and sobbed as he watched his wife, dying before him. Soon, her struggling stopped and the miasma went away. "No, please no." He fell silent as he ran to her lifeless side.

The wisp left her body and entered his. As it did so, he just began to chuckle. Soon his chuckle turned into a full set maniacal laugh. His mind had snapped as the spirit tried to take over him. The result gave his new personality full control of his body and the spirit's powers. A few butterflies began to emerge from his back and flutter around him. The playing cards in his pocket began to levitate, covered in the miasma. "No one helped me." The cards shot out in every direction and passed through everyone in the room. Within seconds, everyone had collapsed to the floor dead. The room painted with red splatters. He hurried outside, killing everyone in the vicinity as he looked for the man that stole his daughter. He was no where to be found though. Nera ran, searching frantically, but never found her. With the loss of his family, he gave up hope for life. He suddenly realized that everyone was right, both humans and spirits were evil. They needed to be punished. Killing them all would be ideal, but he certainly doesn't have the power to do that. Keeping them at war with each other would be a good substitute. He has now spent many years planning and working to ensure spirits and humans are at discord.

Extras:
♦ Likes to collect and use magic tools.
♦ Always has strange butterflies following him.
♦ Nera is Chi's father, but this fact is unknown to him.

3b7abff935eee6aa76267ed0ac3b44a7.jpg

Name:
Kumiko Ono
Nicknames:
Kumi, Koko, Miko
Position:
4th Fox Girl

Height:
5'4"
Weight:
115lbs
Hair:
Blonde
Eyes:
Aquamarine
Tattoo's/Marking's:
Birthmark of a Crescent Moon on the underside of her left wrist
Clothing Style:
Never the same; she is often seen wearing different outfits every day
Example: Outfit 1 Outfit 2 Outfit 3
Voice:

Features:
Motherly Honest Intelligent Loyal Optimistic Strange
Flaws:
Careful Distracted Mysterious Unpredictable Zealous
Cooking Baking Children Animals Singing Reading Thunderstorms Rain Night Skies
Dislikes:
Chaos Past Present Future Dangerous People Ignorance Cruelty

Weaknesses:
Twin Brother Love Ones Children Her Emotions Her Abilities
Strengths:
Healthy & Active Throwing Knives Intelligence Incognito Cooking
Fears:
Twin Brother Yokai Cruelty Love Drowning
Secrets:
Almost murdered by her own brother by trying to drown her.
Has a hard time trusting most humans due to cruelty.
Has only trusted wholeheartedly one human for saving her, only to die in her place.

Weapon:
Throwing Knives Sai Triple Staff
Minor Ability:
Divination

Relationships:
Sousuke Ono - Twin Brother ~ Alive, but whereabouts unknown
Parents - Unknown ~ Supposedly Deceased
Yumiko Ono - Adoptive Mother ~ Alive
Tatsuya Ono - Adoptive Father ~ Deceased
Crush:
Hyusei - Possible Crush, Unsure
Nagakura - Is attracted to him, although she knows she should not be
Friends:
Hyusei Azuha - The brother she never had, although she isn't sure of her feelings
Mina Haruzaki - With Mina being so young, Kumiko sees her as almost her own child because she tends to get in trouble but listens well to her advice. She is also a good friend who is sweet and very cute to Kumi
Enemies:
Open
Bio:
Kumiko had a simple yet difficult life with her twin brother, Sousuke. The twin babies were found by a young kitsune couple, who were unable to have children of their own, deep in the woods of a nearby village. Knowing that the two weren't their real parents, the twins didn't care because of how they always gave them undying love no matter what. At the age of five, Kumiko started experiencing visions of past, present and future events. The visions were so graphic at times it caused her great sorrow that she would have to be in bed for days at a time because her small mind couldn't take it. Yumiko often had to stay by her side to comfort her during visions of great violence or hate. As she grew, Kumiko learned to control her emotions as best as she could, but there are times when it can't be controlled. When the twins were twelve, Tatsuya was killed by humans which set Sousuke off into the wrong direction. Sousuke started to distance himself from not only Yumiko but his own sister. Kumiko didn't hate humans, only distrusted them because of the incident.

When they were seventeen, Kumiko and Sousuke were out in the mountains gathering herbs for dinner. Sousuke noticed off into the distance a human hiking, not just any human, one that had killed their father. Wanting revenge, he followed the human to the lake just a mile out from their home with Kumiko in tow. Coming up behind the human, the rage that he kept inside of him finally exploded, awakening a power his hidden power to control water. With the human near the lake, a large ball of water formed and engulfed the man. Horrified by the event, Kumiko wanted to stop him from becoming a murderer. Knowing that he was completely new to this power, the blonde tackled him to the ground almost landing in the lake which caused him to lose concentration on his ability and stopped the attack on the man. Surprised that she was going against him, his anger was now directed at her and Kumiko was defenseless. He grabbed her by the head and held her face underwater for almost two minutes, Kumiko's life was slowly disappearing until the sound of a gun went off and her brothers' grip loosened. Feeling the arms of another around her waist pull her away from the water, she choked up some water before noticing the scene before her. Sousuke shot in the shoulder with the look of pure rage in his eyes, while the human male held her close after just rescuing her from her own brother. Yet the relief was short lived when she saw the gun of the human in her brothers' hands pointed at them when the shot went off, Kumiko had thought she was going to die until her eyes opened once more. The human had taken the shot for her, lying there in his own blood.

After getting far away from Sousuke and back home to Yumiko, Kumiko cried her eyes out as she told her mother of the incident. Everything had changed and her life was never the same. Yumiko sent Kumiko out to learn of the world to gain knowledge as well as strength while keeping her away from home to prevent Sousuke of ever finding her. It saddened her to know that she couldn't see her mother anymore, but Kumiko started to see the world in a better light while learning that life is never free of hate, yet she can change as much of it as possible if she is given the chance too.

Extra:
latest

de008cd723e4dd0e647b0d91233868ae.jpg

1e8ba6b967422c938c4076a522b0b395a5eef160_hq.jpg

Name:
Haruzaki, Mina
Nicknames:
Mi-mi
Position:
5th fox girl
Height:
5'7''
Weight:
145lbs
Hair:
Strawberry Blond
Eyes:
Purple
Tattoo's/Marking's:
None
Clothing Style:
While she prefers Kimonos she often wears skirts and dresses when in the public eye as not to seem to strange.
Features:
Silly
Caring
Bubbly
Dependable
Loyal
Flaws:
Distractable
Impatient
Childish
Klutz
Trouble-maker
Spicy food
Dancing
Kimonos
Technology
Sweets
Tea
Kittens
Foxes
Puppies
Dislikes:
Order
People Telling her what to do
Quietness
Bland food
Vermin
Puke Green
Being Sick
Weaknesses:
Impatient
Klutz
Big-hearted
Strengths:
Loyal
Caring
Dependable
Strong
Fears:
Death
Losing her sisters(the other fox girls)
Failing to protect her sisters(see above)
Secrets:
Is pure
Has a stuffed animal collection
has a mild fear of spiders (will freak out and scream)
Her mother and father are missing
Weapon:
Chained Sickles
Minor Ability: Elemental and Spiritual Abilities Only ~ Fox Girl's And Villain's Only
Crystal Manipulation
Relationship?: [Past & Current Intrest's.]

Crush: [If your character likes or has feelings for someone.]
Tiaga-It's a secret right now.
Friends:
Kumiko- More like a mother figure to her than a friend, not to say that she does not care about Kumiko as a friend. She respects and loves her more like a child would their mother.
Nori- She is like a big sister to Mina due to their similarities in their past they get along really well.
Enemies:
OPEN
Bio:
13712280_602253686622663_1044303931_n.jpg

Mina was born a happy healthy baby girl with everything she could have asked for. Everything changed when she was six years old, her family went missing. She was taken in by the local shrine. To pass her day she would pull pranks on the temple caretakers, who would mostly not mind her mischievous ways. Mina grew into a beautiful young woman who now is trying to save and help others.
(I do not know what to do for her background)
Mina's Voice

Last edited:
橘誠子

Name: Tachibana Seiko
Nicknames: Sei-chan (former)
Position: Follower of Kura, the Dark Fate

Height: 5'1"
Weight: 117 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Tattoos/Markings: None

Features: Intelligent, Graceful, Charismatic, Resourceful, Jack of All Trades
Flaws: Arbitrary, Disputatious, Brash, Pompous, Obsessive
Dislikes: Mud, Beer, Textbooks, Injustice

Strengths:
» She is a quick thinker and learner, hence her broad skill range.
» Seiko's empathy allows her to be more attentive to other individuals.
» Her reflexes and agility are good, due to prolonged physical training over the years.

Weaknesses:
» Her obsession with pleasing Kura is what drives her to be inhumane.
» She has difficulty controlling her emotions, which causes her to be restless.
» Seiko is a bit impulsive at times, preferring to listen to her own voice than any other voice.

Fears: Foreigners, Amphibians, Failure
Secrets:
» Seiko doesn't know the Tachibana clan isn't her actual family.
» She is unaware of her insecurities.

Weapon: Katana
Minor Ability: Necromancy
Strengths:
» Can communicate with deceased.
» Can raise a group of up to five corpses.
Weaknesses:
» Is weak against animancy and other life-based abilities.
» Limited by the number of corpses she can raise.

Relationship?: Single
Love Interest: Daijiro Takahashi (Later On)
Friends: None
Enemies:

❝──┋Fujimata Hikari ;

Seiko used to be, very much in love with Hikari as a close friend and companion. She was her lady in waiting; she helped her get dressed, prepare her favorite tea, and play games but after an incident, Seiko changed. That's all over now. Now, Seiko is bent on destroying her and the Ministry of Spirits altogether.

❝──┋Youkai ;

These demons are the bane of herself and her existence. She does not feel any love or affection towards the person she is, or any other person who has youkai blood in them. There is only animosity and hatred that all stems from the very first time she was pulled from her mother's arms and not given a choice.

Other:

❝──┋Kura, the Dark Fate ;

Kura is the limelight for Seiko. She is obsessed with him and doing his bidding because she is struck with the naïve thought that her ideals align with his. He knows what she wants and she knows what he wants. This is, however, far from the truth. Seiko doesn't truly understand Kura and most likely never will.

❝──┋Nera ;

The commander is an enigma, to say the least. Seiko sometimes wonders what's going on in his mind. She doesn't talk to him unless there's an order or he wants to talk to her on his own time── which is rare. They aren't in close contact; the basic consensus is that he tolerates her and she stays out of his way.

Biography:

The haunting of her first night is not known to her, but she has no recollection of who her biological parents are. Seiko's always known the Tachibana family to be her roots. They were the ones who clothed her, fed her, and sent her off to school. Her father was a stern lord who had a long black mustache and questionable reputation among aristocracy. There were rumors that he mistreated his slaves, particularly women. Her mother was a docile creature unable to bear any children, and as such, was not of great importance to her father, if she was ever important at all.

Seiko was a calm and gentle spirit, expressive and passionate despite the neglectful household. She spent her time playing Shogi, learning the Koto and Shamisen, practicing her calligraphy and weaving. There weren't many she could call friends, despite numerous siblings, but she managed to find one in a young slave named Runa. It was a difficult journey though. The girl was callous and standoffish, but Seiko continued to be considerate and friendly, regardless of their stations. She was not in favor of the girl's horrible mistreatment, or any woman's mistreatment for that matter.

Runa gradually warmed up to her and they became best friends. Seiko was an attentive individual who cared about her best friend and wanted her to learn about things she wasn't usually supposed to learn. Runa was a bit reluctant at first. She wasn't sure why at the time, but she guessed it was because of the consequences that came with someone finding out a slave was learning lessons only nobility and royalty were allowed to learn. Seiko didn't force Runa to learn what she didn't want to learn or do, but kept the opportunities open to being explored.

Their friendship continued to stay strong when Runa began to travel on business. Seiko was unable to see Runa as often, but Runa visited whenever she could. Regardless of Seiko's own wishes, however, one day, without warning, her father packed her things in a chest and sent her off to become a lady in waiting to the princess, Fujimata Hikari. The situation that made her nervous, but somewhat hopeful. She became a close companion for the princess at age thirteen; the wear and tear of her previous friendship had worn down quite a bit due to Seiko's frustrations with the constant distance.

Hikari and Seiko were in mutual understanding for the most part. Hikari was a shy person, Seiko was simply a nervous breakdown. They didn't really converse a whole lot during the beginning, but understood each other's gestures and facial expressions. Their mutual empathy was something that brought them together over time. Hikari continued to be shy, but that didn't stop Seiko from being the best person she could be. The two girls formed a strong bond and sought to find peace among humans. Seiko found out about the Spirit Ministry and decided to join, motivated by passion to erase prejudice about her kind.

During her time with the Spirit Ministry, Seiko found herself connecting with their ways and everyone around her. She found people just like her. This feeling of family and home didn't last very long, however. One day, on her way home, she was attacked by an anti-yokai group. They injured her horse, destroyed her belongings, and tried to stab her to death. The attack left a scar on Seiko's memories. After they left her to die, she woke up in an unfamiliar home.

An ethereal presence graced Seiko's side and quietly healed her, then revealed to her where she was and why she was there. She tended to Seiko until she regained her strength and questioned her loyalty to the spirit ministry. There wasn't a need for the young woman to return home after all she had endured. Her friends had turned against her; there was nothing left for Seiko over there. The strange woman introduced Seiko to The Dark Fate, a man she would never see or truly hear of until later on, but would begin following him loyally the moment she heard of .

Extra:
» Her voice is Kurome from Akame ga Kill.
» Nera is her biological father, a fact unknown to her.
» #FlowerorDemon
» Her eyes glow a soft amber when she's beginning to activate her powers.