evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
If you are interested in roleplaying this particular plot bunny I've listed, let me know in PMs! I will not respond to interest down below.

Partner Request

☆ First things first, 18+ partners only, please. I prefer to write with those who are my age and while it's not a core requirement, it'd be great if my partner was female in real life.

☆ Adept to advanced writing level, please. I'd very much love a writing sample or a link to a few threads of rps you're already in.

☆ I'd like my partners to post at least once a week. My work schedule is sporadic (it changes every week), so there's no telling when I can and can't post, but I will keep you up to date.

☆ I'd like to learn a little about you as a person before we go crazy with plotting and I hope that we can continue to learn more about each other as time wears on. So, engage me. Don't just pm me, "I'm interested in your rp."

☆ I enjoy average size to medium size posts that are detailed, but straight to the point. No fluff or arbitrary details, please. I don't want to know about every single article of clothing they're wearing in that one sentence.

☆ An average size post from me is around two to three paragraphs and some of my bigger posts have been made in group rps here and here when my muse has skyrocketed and I left cliffhangers because I'm a sneaky sneak.

☆ Heads up, I don't really want to read anything above ten, five-sentence paragraphs, at the most, and I'd prefer any back and forth dialogue, any dialogue really, to be in color. No neon colors, as they hurt my eyes, and I'd prefer you don't change the font. NOTE: I have midnight theme.

tl;dr Read everything I just listed, please. Also, check out my roleplay resume to see if we're compatible, and please understand that I'd prefer my partner didn't have any triggers since my roleplays tend to deal with sensitive subjects and I'd very much appreciate it if my partner was able to play female and male roles comfortably.

NOTE: I will always check out my partner's writing style and roleplay resume, so if I have "Neko girls" on my no-no list, don't come to me asking for RP with Neko girls. I will say no. Same thing when it comes to kinks.

Now, that that's out of the way, I know my search for a partner will be limited because there's only one idea or blurb I'm really craving at this time, but I'm going to hope for the best!

Kinks

♭ Biting
♭ Light Kisses
♭ French Kisses
♭ Exhibitionism
♭ Hair Pulling
♭ Forced Nudity
♭ Voyeurism
♭ Handjobs/Fingerjobs
♭ Blowjobs
♭ Strip Tease
♭ Licking
♭ Light/Medium Bondage
♭ Masturbation
♭ Oral Sex (Giving/Receiving)
♭ Consensual
♭ Nonconsensual
♭ Dubious Consent
♭ Fellatio (Performing)

And many others...

NOTE: I absolutely, under any circumstances, do not do vore, scat, watersports, creampies, electric toys, unrealistic anatomical portrayal, sexual torture, tentacles, mutilation, and tons of other kinks. If your kink isn't listed above and it's not listed here, please ask first before assuming anything. Also, please understand that this rp is not intended to be a bdsm rp, so we're not going to be doing every kink listed.

NOTE: There are some words in sex scenes I prefer to stay away from, such as deflowering, creamy, slurped, drank, man meat, jiggled, boobs, flute... You get the idea. So, when it comes to sex scenes, explicit euphemisms, please. Don't be afraid to use the word cock, dick, breasts, clit, so on and so forth.

Plot Bunny

Ok, so I'm pulling a little something from an old RP I did a few years back and I'm basically taking the very basics, then creating it to be a "new" rp, so to speak. There's not a whole lot of the plot from back then in members hands, so I like to think this is more or less, inspired or influenced by the rp, rather than based on. I'm very much looking for just one partner right now to do this mumbo jumbo with me.

This is set in modern-day New York City where Evelyn Taylor (my character) is just your normal, average run-of-the-mill college student. She's got a whole life ahead of her, despite less than favorable circumstances in her home. My partner's character is a supernatural creature from another world (this is really open, though I'd prefer to stray from typical supernatural creatures, please), a parallel dimension.

I think it'd be cool if my partner created the basis for his character's world. I don't want to limit the creativity here, though a few suggestions for influence could be Victorian era, Italian Renaissance era, Norse mythology (pertaining to type of creatures), Finnish mythology (pertaining to type of creatures), or if you just want to create your own lore entirely, I'll help you out either way!

So, anyways, we got Evelyn and she's a human, but yours is whatever kind of creature you decide to make him (Yes, your main character will be male). So, these two cross paths in the modern world somehow and Evelyn gets sucked into a whole new world, a world she shouldn't have really gotten access to in the first place because humans and the supernatural society don't exactly go hand in hand.

Your character's mother, however, wants the family to spend a healthy amount of time around humans and try to co-exist peacefully with them. Maybe the barrier to the other world is slowly breaking for some reason and supernaturals are forced from their homes and have to try and adapt to these weird ways of living. I would prefer your character is from a wealthy family, but not royalty.

Heck, your character's family could already be living in the modern area for a while now and the Dad and Mom are rich business owners, whatever you'd like, so long as there is a stark contrast to my character, Evelyn Taylor, listed here, who isn't exactly rich or bankrupt, but they're not really in a good financial situation right now. Basically, the Taylor Family is on their way to being dirt poor.

Final Statement

So, yeah. That's about all I had and I'd really love to expand on why exactly these supernaturals are having to blend in with the crowd, what is going on in their homeland, who's causing chaos, where is the big baddie located, so on and so forth. I will love you forever if you help me flesh this plot out and take an active role in communicating with me OOC and throughout IC.

I would prefer this be done over Discord (My User: Katori#6131) since that's where most of my talking takes place, but if you don't have one and prefer not to make one, we can talk through PMs on Iwaku). I would prefer a partner with an aggressive writing style that doesn't mind their partners pitching in to help out because lord knows I hate sitting back and doing nothing.

Alright, I think I'm done! Once more, please make sure you've read everything thoroughly because I will weep if you don't. This is something I really want, so make it big for me! If you have any concerns and/or questions, let me know down below. If you decide to do Discord, tell me your discord tag through a PM to avoid any unnecessary clutter and to keep confidentiality.

If you are interested in roleplaying this particular plot bunny I've listed, let me know in PMs! I will not respond to interest down below.

• Love
Reactions: Sav and Shayla
I'm still looking for a partner to help me build this world and roleplay with me! :D