OT Has Arrived...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Pinches Outlaw's cheeks!* Don't worry, the first day in a new place is always the scariest day. XD

On the bright side, I think Kisha liiiiiikes you! >:3

They're hooking you up girl ;D I do hope you enjoy it here Outlaw..

I want to hide. I don't need help with my love life, THANK YOU! I'm 21, and....okay, maybe I do need help.

Are you Kisha? =)All jokes aside, beautiful name. =)Thanks again to everyone who welcomed me, and to those who are still convince my master plan is to bring down the system by insulting you all, through the site style and layout... Keep your eyes open. ;)Lmfao

Yes, I am the said Kisha. Welcome to the family.

*Cackles wickedly!*

You will not live through tomorrrow, Diana. This I promise you.

Ah, so you're just cocky and unapologetic. Why didn't you say so?

Welcome aboard.

Your Evil Dead thing has a lot of typos. They make things very hard on the reader. Want me to correct them for you?

I'm just being brutally honest.

YES! You can be my editor! ^_^ THANK YOU!!! Btw, I apologized... Or did you miss that? Being so busy being a troll and all. ;)

No no, I saw it. It was in the post before you insulted everyone again and started laughing.

And now you're calling a Mod a troll. This is going very well. Just keep everything focussed on me, OT. That's how the Cycle works. Slowly, all your subconscious resentment of authority figures will be projected onto me, and I will become the epitome of everything you hate on this site.

You are joining a proud tradition.

....I'm calling YOU a troll because you're acting like one. Spending an hour of your life instigating a new member of your community.

This is me washing my hand of your immature bullshit, bro... calm down...

I can see how you get that idea.

But I spent an hour of my life "instigating" you because you are rude and devoid of manners. In the space of a few posts you have mispelled our forum name, said that we're one of the worst sites you've visited, patronised the site owner, told us to "keep our eyes open", and made it clear that you take no responsibility for the offence you cause.

This is nothing to do with trolling. This is about you showing some courtesy before you step through the door.

Is that mature enough for you?

Hello, Welcome to Iwaku.
I agree with Diana and Asmo to an extent that you were a little bit rude. It's nice to give constructice criticism but Diana is right. You should know how to do it the right way =)

On the subject of canadians - I know plenty of canadians and they arn't always think skinned and blunt. I think that's a characteristic you have given them as there are also a fair few on this sit from what I have seen. =) I think you must have meant well, but I think next time when you join something it would be wise to learn social interaction before running up to people saying "I don't like you much but i'll be your friend" (matephorically)

I hope you enjoy your time on Iwaku however. If you ask nicely and don't insult the moderators like previously then maybe you can revisit your introduction.

Ai =)

Reactions: 1 person
I completely agree with asmo Sorry i may be new to this site too but this is not a shit site it is the best site ive been on, its organized and your comments was just plain rude.

And immature is just a word boring people use to describe fun people!

Nice to meet you. Im DeathByIcecream

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.