Ōsaka Academy Sign-Up(WIP)

Are the special traits ok?

• God no, I will suggest better ones in the OOC (thank you)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 86173
Name: kosako Yami

Nickname: yam.

Height: 5'4
Weight: 110
Sexuality: Bi
Special Trait: Bruised Beauty

Regular Trait: Kept to herself

Role: Student

Class: b-2

Preferred Activity: Drawing.

Dislike: Going Home, Family, Getting close to people

Personality: Yami is extremely kept to herself and shy but when you get to know her shes a bit louder and crazy. People tend to shun her due to her red eye color. She is quiet and gets flustered easy. She always has a smile but when she thinks no ones looking her fake smile will fade and the deppressionshe hides so well shows for a few simple seconds.

History: Yami was abandoned at a young age and soon became smiling fakely. She was adopted at 6 to an extremely abusive family which she is still with now. Soon after the abuse depression set in and she began to cut. This seemed to let her bear the pain her family inflicted. Yami usually wears long sleeved shirts even on the hotest days and all up her arm are new and old scars from her past cuttings. She rarely is seen with people because she has an inability to get close to people fie to her past. But if you give her cherrys she will follow you around be warned.

Voice: She has a voice in the middle of low and high that stays quiet and comes off as timid most of the time.
Theme: Lonely girl. Christina perri

Relationships: Many bullies at the moment

Crushes: Most kept to self.

tumblr_m5alm9ArTz1qiq1olo1_500.gif

Ryuuzaki Kenjiro
『27 yrs. old • Panromantic Demisexual • The Cafe Owner 』

• tumblr_ml5cufSa4r1s3smsko1_500.gif

Nicknames:
    Ryuu, Ken, Kenji

Class:
    None

Height:
    174 cm | 5'8 ft.

Weight:
    62 kgs. | 136 lbs.

Special Trait:
    The Creep

Regular Trait:
    Masochistic | Clingy

• tumblr_nul4l7RiGT1uaa6d5o1_500.gif

Preferred Activity:
    Eating is Kenjiro's primary hobby. Oftentimes, he steals food in the glass display of his own cafe due to being gluttonous. Although he is on the brink of having diabetes, the man never ceases to release his addiction for sweets. It is quite a mystery on why he doesn't get fat, though.

Stalking is Kenjiro's favorite past time next to eating. Everyone he adores becomes a target of his clingy affection. As such, he does almost every nonsense just to get noticed. However, as irritatingly playful as he can be, the man still knows his own limits and has a keen discernment on who to target.

• Surprising other people and seeing their reactions.
    • Receiving a harsh response from his targets, to the point that he'll feel pain enveloping his heart, soul, and body.

Dislikes:
    • Flirts, period.
    • Long trips, since he gets motion sickness easily.
    • Receiving a simple response from his target, for instance, a common greeting or a smile.

Personality:
    Due to his position as the owner and manager of a cafe, Kenjiro keeps a dignified and refined aura around him. He does his work in an exemplary manner and of course, he also knows how to please his customers. As such, people often perceive him as a competent and respectable adult. However, that facade easily crumbles down upon meeting people who pique his interest. As such, Kenjiro becomes a man who's able to discard his mask. He becomes unhesitatingly expressive of his affection and emotions for the said person. Though, he isn't exactly a molester type of pervert and still keeps his moral values intact, Kenjiro is often treated as one due to his playfulness and love for needless pain. Nevertheless, despite being a strange person, Kenjiro still has an adult way of thinking, and can be pretty mature when the time calls.
    tumblr_nrakdqwapa1uaa6d5o1_500.gif

• tumblr_m6aj9iUBlx1rzr90go4_500.gif
    History:
    Not much is known about Kenjiro's history, since he rarely and refrains to talk about it. At much, what is known about him is that he came from England and started living in Japan when he was an adolescent. Although, he was an entirely different person when he was a child, being a crybaby, a coward, and a little boy who did nothing but drag his little blue doll and all, there was a time when he actually lived and grew up normally like everyone else.

Relationships:
    Open to any relationship!

Remilia is his beloved 15 year old plushie. She is a blue-colored doll with brown hair. Like Kenjiro, she is dressed in a medieval manner and has a pink dress on. Oftentimes, Kenjiro performs ventriloquism to make her talk or express his opinions in a roundabout way.

Crushes:
    Most likely all, but still open~

Miscellaneous:
    • He's a pedophile and he's usually attracted to students that come to his cafe.
    • Due to the fact that Kenjiro came from England, his clothes usually consists of foreign attires.
    • At times, he also serves as a substitute teacher.

tumblr_mma2dxQwde1qfei21o1_500.gif

• tumblr_ntjyam4fVk1sahr9wo1_250.png
    tumblr_ntjyam4fVk1sahr9wo7_250.png

Voice | Link

Theme | Link

Color Codes:
    Light Gray | #999999

tumblr_ntjyam4fVk1sahr9wo2_250.png
    tumblr_ntjyam4fVk1sahr9wo6_250.png

Last edited by a moderator:
latest

Name: Gyo Jae-won
Nickname: Shin
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 155 lbs
Sexuality: Biromantic Heterosexual

shin_chien.png

Special Trait: Rising Idol
Regular Trait: Dramatic
Class: A-1
Preferred Activity: Playing cards
Likes: Tea, Dreary (rainy) days, Animals, Art, Music, Sweets
Dislike: Work, Homework, Bullies, Thunderstorms, Bitter/Spicy food
Personality: Reserved and mysterious, he does have some warmth to him.
History: Jae-won is from Seoul, South Korea and has transferred to Japan to further his studies and because of his family as well. Attending a Japanese school is difficult for him but he'll learn to manage. In fact this is his first year in Japan and in school.

2hn58xy.jpg

:::Extra:::
Voice: Jaejoong
Theme:
Relationships: N/A
Crushes: N/A
Maroon, #800000

210768.jpg

Name: Rin Tatsuya
Nickname: Tatsu
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 136
Sexuality: Bisexual

687474703a2f2f76616c75696e672d726163652e75636f7a2e72752f5f66722f33312f303734333035352e6a7067

Special Trait: TRAP
Regular Trait: Flamboyant
Class: B-2
Preferred Activity: Dancing and Singing
Likes: Parkour, Dancing, Singing, Psychical activities, dogs
Dislike: Lazy people, cats, spiders
Personality: TBA
History: TBA

210832-1.jpg

Voice: His voice is very soft, almost pre-pubescent
Theme: N/A
Relationships: N/A
Crushes: N/A
Teal, #008080

[BCOLOR=#800000]Name: Obuki Arima[/BCOLOR]

An art student who has a lot of interest in the fashion industry. Arima enjoys making simple accessories and costumes. She usually helps out the clubs making costumes for the theater group and decorating posters and walls.

She is always making things in her free time and is even running her own shopping mall and blog online. Smart, independent and virtually famous, many companies have their eyes on this eager starlet.

large.jpg

Nickname/Blog name: Ari

Height: 5'11
Weight: 52
Sexuality: Bi
Special Trait: N/A
Rising idol(? maybe, I'm not sure)
Regular Trait:
Kind, amiable, voguish, inhibited
Role:
student
Class:
anything open.. v - v
Preferred Activity:
making clothes
drawing
blogging
playing board games
knitting

Dislike: crowds, laziness

Personality: Arima may be reserved and quiet at most times, but she speaks out clearly when she wants to be heard. She's passionate about what she does and believes that only hard work will bring out proper results. Mature and resolved, she tries to pull everyone together, a peace maker who insures everybody's happiness and satisfaction over hers. She's a natural leader, though some may think of her as cocky and overly bossy. She tries not to push her opinions on others and is a realist who doesn't defend herself at times.

History: Ever since she was little, Arima had been frail and sickly. She would spend her time alone as her parents worked. Her older brother found her existance embarrassing and isolated the girl he promised to look after. Arima would find herself exploring the large, empty house, drawing with her descended grandfather's painting tools.

Her mother discovered her drawings one day and showed it to a professor she knew. Arima found herself studying art with tutors, practicing music and following up on her studies. Her parent’s made her take therapy and eventually her health began to get better.
She studied and worked hard to make her parents happy, but had no other goal or dreams that pushed herself forward. After graduating middle school she left home and started various jobs to live independently. To her surprise, she was accepted to Osaka Academy, from the recommendations of a old tutor, that had been a part of the staff at the school.

I hope I can still join this RP...? Here is my character, it is still in progress but it is just to let you know what trait I would like...Hope there is still time..

Edit: God, I just read @XWhySoSeriousX character and I noticed that my character has the same likes, jajaja I guess we were thinking of the same thing...

images

Name:
Koinu, Noa

Nickname:
Puppy-chan, Inu-baka, little Chef

Height:
5’1

Weight:
120 lb

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Special Trait:
Ditz

Regular Trait:
[+]Loyal, [+]Kind, [+]Optimistic
[-]Reserved, [-]Impulsive, [-]Naïve

Class: A-1

Preferred Activity:
Baking
Volunteering at the animal shelter
Photography

Baby Animals (specially puppies)
Shoujo Mangas

Dislike:
Spicy Foods
Horror Movies
Math

Personality: Noa is a very kind girl and extremely helpful, even to the extreme of being gullible. She is often taken advantage of her helpful nature by others. Be it by doing the homework of peers or doing the extra work at the shelter she volunteers at. Yet, do to her naivety Noa doesn't find anything wrong with it. She is extremely loyal. However, she does feels bad when people call her names, like baka-inu or dummy. She would often cry about it, yet she does it where no one can see her. Always keeping her bad feelings caged inside her. Though, there are times when Noa is very impulsive, if someone gets her angry she would confront whoever it is, no matter the size or how stronger the other person is.

Noa also likes to daydream a lot, most of the times is about becoming a professional baker or being one of the characters of her shoujo mangas. This would cause her to often burst out random things when startled and it would get her in trouble, specially in class making her classmates laugh at her expense.

History: WIP

Voice: TBA

Theme: TBA

Relationships: WIP

Crushes: Crush? What's that? (Oblivious much...)

#05f2a7

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel bad that it is. I feel like we could revive it, if we gave it a plot

I feel bad that it is. I feel like we could revive it, if we gave it a plot
Well seeing how much interest it got it wouldn't hurt to retry at least once more. (Although it would be the 3rd time.)

Well seeing how much interest it got it wouldn't hurt to retry at least once more. (Although it would be the 3rd time.)
It would be the third time, but I think it's worth the wait. You can keep the characters and everything. There is a large list, though I may limit it because too many would be crazy

It would be the third time, but I think it's worth the wait. You can keep the characters and everything. There is a large list, though I may limit it because too many would be crazy
True, However you must consider the fact that Osaka Academy is a school so it would make sense to either have a whole lot of characters or a whole lot of members.

True, However you must consider the fact that Osaka Academy is a school so it would make sense to either have a whole lot of characters or a whole lot of members.
Well yeah, but having 40 people is too much

Reactions: Kame
Wow we are already getting interest! XD lmao
Yeah. Do you mind if you help me with the rp? Having a Co Gm would be nice~

Status
Not open for further replies.