Aggressive Yodeling Expert
[warning=red]Please do not discuss or ask questions here, please take it to the OOC. I want to keep this thread characters only. If you have posted something that isn't a character PLEASE DELETE IT!!![/warning]
In this section you may post your character and await approval.
If you had any questions pleas feel free to PM me, or tag me with a message in the OOC.
The things you need to know before creating a character are listed below:
My word is law. My word is final. Granted, that doesn't mean you can't argue your case as long as you aren't a dick about it. Just because you want it however, doesn't mean it'll happen. I want to keep this RP some what within the vision I originally had for it.
You are allowed up to SIX characters as long as you keep up with them, if you character becomes unused to long they will either A-become NPC's or B-be killed.
The point before this one leads us here. CHARACTERS CAN DIE. In fact by the RP I expect quite a few will have. This is why their are 52 possible character to begin with. Ant deaths must be agreed upon by both parties and the GM, myself. You must at least make a tiny effort to hide the crime so the police aren't involved. Though, mistakes ARE made ;3
When your characters get into a fight/conflict you have two ways to decide how it goes. Decide a winner before hand. Or I will throw a dice and we'll leave it to fate. No god modding guys.
There will be '' special '' traits that people can choose from. These traits will give the character some advantage over others. Only one person may have each trait. They will be marked off as picked. Traits are First Come First Serve! However, if you don;t get your CS up in a timely manner I'll reopen the trait and tell you that you must pick a new trait. I will issue a warning before this step is taken.
Here are the list of traits:
- ~TAKEN~Yandere - This person are usually very clingy to there crush, they believe that they can put a collar on the person they like and no one else can have them. They are considered crazy and insane, so don't approch their senpai.
- ~reserved until Wednesday ~Intelligent - These player NEVER skips and they seem ti have an uncanny ability to retain information, only getting smarter and smarter...
- Jock - These player skips class most of the time to exercise aggressively, making these person immensely strong. Word of warning, don't pick a fight with them.
- ~TAKEN~Tsundere - Hot then cold, this person chances at the snap of your fingers. Your in for a bit of a ringer if you date this character!
- ~RESERVED~Dandere - Quiet and elegant, most assume this character is cold. When in fact, this character is just extreamely shy, and isn't sure how to approach social interaction with others.
- ~RESERVED~Bokukko(Female Only) - She some times refers to herself in a masculine way, dresses like a boy, and genreally hangs with the boys. All and all she really is one of the guys.
- ~RESERVED~Kuudere - This character will go out of their way to make sure people think they just don't care about others. Focusing on their studies or activities, they give off the vibe hat you could die and they wouldn't flinch. This isn't, however, the case.
- ~TAKEN~Sukeban(Female Only) - A female bad ass, who more likely then not is not only involved with, but running, a girl gang some where off campus. Mess with her. Go on. I dare you.
- ~TAKEN~Deredere - To cute for their own good, with no dark side hiding. This character could also be described as Lolli or Moe.
- Kamidere - This character believes the world revolves around them and those around them should follow their every word. In their own words their a God/Goddess.
- ~TAKEN~Ojou(Female Only) - Also called "Lady", she gives off a royal vibe and is graceful as she is beautiful. She's often looked up too, due to her polite and regal nature, and seen as a delicate and unattainable beauty. She plays to the role weather she is on or not.
- ~RESERVED~Otaku - Almost creepily obsessed with all things Anime, this person borderlines creepy with their body pillows, posters, figures, and less the school friendly comics involving their favorite fictional character.
- ~TAKEN~Amatur Detective - Sneaky, sly, and a hell of a spy. This character is the king/queen of knowing whats going down. Their future is definitely in private eye or such.
- ~TAKEN~Absent-Minded Professor(Teacher Only) - This teacher seems to not have it together. At all. And that's because they don't! Completely scattered, and not always focused. At least their not mean or a harsh grader?
- Accidental Pervert(Male Only) - This guy just has no luck! He doesn't mean to perv on his follow students and teachers. It just kinda...happens. Fate really is out for his blood it seems!
- The Rival(Student Only) - This students whole life is dedicated to beating their chosen rival, wether the rival is down for the competition or not. To make matter worse, they always seem to be a step behind!
- Ditz - This character is the definition of dingy. The mean well, and are nice enough. It's to bad that one way or another...their dumb as a rock.
- ~TAKEN~Bright-But-Blunted(Student Only) -super smart/philosophical student who seems pretty stupid because their always off in their own planet or under the influence.
- Class Clown(Male Only) -
- ~TAKEN~Casanova(Male Only) -a student or teacher who flirts, dates, and shares affectionate gestures like their candy. They are a playboy and is likely to leave a trail of broken hearts where ever they go.
- Lessons In Romance(Teacher Only) - This is a teacher who is more likely then others to enter an relationship with a student...or try to hook students up....or play mate maker. ...Let's just say this characters true calling was working for Match.com.
- Foreign Fan Service -
- A Few Screws Lose -
- Teacher's Pet(Student Only) -
- ~TAKEN~Bruised Beauty - As lovely as they is beautiful, this character can be considered a bit of a damsel in distress. They'll definitely need someone to come along and help them from their situation. As they've been beaten down one to many times to get back up again.
- ~RESERVED~Troubled Past -
- Bro(Male Only) -
- That's So Mean Girls(Female Only) -
- ~RESERVED~Internet Idol(Female Only) -
- Rising Idol(Student Only) -
- Listen Don't Look(Teacher Only) -
- ~RESERVED~Tough Love(Teacher Only) - The teacher who doesn't really seem to give a crap about any of their students, and is harsh. But deep down it's because they want to see the students make something of themselves. If you needed help you could go to them and they would help.
- ~TAKEN~Teddy Bear -someone who is extremely quite, and selective about their friends, but when you try and mess with their friends, you have barked up the wrong tree. They will do anything to defend their friends, and their fury is outmatched when you personally offend them. They are very honest people, and their trust shouldn't be wasted.
- ~RESERVED~Eccentric(Female Only) -
- TRAP(Male Only) -
- ~TAKEN~The Consummate Professional(Teacher Only) - dedicated to education for education's sake, believing it to be surest way to guarantee an individual's future success. He or she is willing to go to extraordinary lengths in order to provide this service for his or her students, and is happiest in a classroom environment. However, they may find themselves tempted to chastise fellow faculty on their class conduct.
- ~TAKEN~The Broken Bad Ass - a person that uses a tough facade to hide what they're actually feeling. This character isn't afraid to cause trouble where there is none and will not hesitate to break someone in half if he feels disrespected. People won't normally try to get to know this character because their aura is dark and the look in they're eyes is deadly, but really they just use this facade because they're afraid.
The traits are there for a reason, they don't limit who your character can be. but PLEASE keep to them enough so it's noticeable which trait your character is embodying. They don't have to be that 24/7 however. You don't meet a mean girl in real life who's always mean, she has her nice moments too!
(Pleas be Japanese in nature unless a foreign student
Last then First.)
(One person can only have one and if someone else has the trait then you can't have it)
(Dramatic, Trendy, Comedic, yada yada)
(Teacher or Student)
(If your a teacher than pick a class room A-B, if your a student you have to pick a class room that is available that a teacher has picked)
(If you feel like it in the OOC you can start a chart or list how you character might feel about other characters, and at the bottom of you CS you can post a LINK to it. Or you could just put the charter here under a spoiler at the end of your CS. This is option of course as there is so many possible characters)