Ōsaka Academy(DEAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character sheet updated, and everything should be sorted now. Now also happens to be time for me to sleep before work. Have a great rest of the night, everyone still awake at this hour.

I like how Harumi and Katashi are the only ones in their individual classrooms.
I might change Katashi's class to Language.

Does the abuse past hold for the jntellegent no offense i just.....

I mean i dont think that thats really fair and a 5 year old..... im sorry j just dont get it....

I would have been up hours ago if it wasn't for horrid dreams >.<

I just hate those horrid dreams coming out of freaking no where. But it's like every time I watch a horror movie trailer and go to sleep I always end up with some sucky dreams. >~<

Reactions: Waking Nights
My dreams relate more to personal fears which sucks but eh still super interesting. ANYWAYS I'm rather tempted to see if anyone wants their character to have been in a past romantic relationship with mine. As well as having a few buddies or if your character needs a crush (teacher one) you use mine since he is a Casanova after all.

True my girl just basically came to the highschool so shell be extremely shy and such.

I like how Harumi and Katashi are the only ones in their individual classrooms.
I might change Katashi's class to Language.
Their not, my teddy bear is in B-4

Whew, I finally finished my character. Please tell me if there's any changes that needs to be done. Thank you! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@IceQueen

Oh, I didn't realize that, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.