Ōsaka Academy(DEAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did somebody say Kuudere pastel goth toy collector? No? Glad to fill that ultra-specific niche

I'll probably make a teacher soon too, just gotta pick a fun archtype for them

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Junnabee
My character is teacher of room B-1 guys, just in case you didn't notice.

I noticed, man, that teacher charrie~ XD

Did somebody say Kuudere pastel goth toy collector? No? Glad to fill that ultra-specific niche

I'll probably make a teacher soon too, just gotta pick a fun archtype for them
just a quick reminder to delete your none character post from the sign up thread

I think my guy is b-2 so I'm freee as well, anyways, TIME TO SLEEP. I'll be back in the morning.

Reactions: Kame
Can anyone suggest me some anime artists so I can get my head straight for a faceclaim?
I'm horrible at finding anime faceclaims, FYI.

I would say if it's male, brothers conflict has a good set of male face claims. Other than that, I have an extensive Pinterest file with anime face claims, mostly female

If you're willing to, could you send me some pictures suitable for my Ojou character?
And maybe some for my male Tsundere character?

I'll see what I can do tomorrow since I have to sleep, I'll pm you my Pinterest of you would like to look through the pics there

@Audacious love the pics you chose from the files XD some of my faves.

Hai guys, just letting you know I might be a bit today, real life school is wooping my ass, so I have to make sure I get everything done first X_X But once I'm finished first thing I'm doing is fixing up what I need to for my character

SO GUYS! I feel like maybe we should discuss who we want to know who and other sorta deals in here, so we could possibly fill out our relationships stuff out! Unless that is for later and to be updated as the rp goes on in which case never mind!

But anyways @Edward I was thinking maybe our teachers could be friends or at least know each other? That was just something I sort of thought up.

SO GUYS! I feel like maybe we should discuss who we want to know who and other sorta deals in here, so we could possibly fill out our relationships stuff out! Unless that is for later and to be updated as the rp goes on in which case never mind!

But anyways @Edward I was thinking maybe our teachers could be friends or at least know each other? That was just something I sort of thought up.
Friends sounds cool with me.

I was just going through the list and writing up things about each character. So far, there aren't many males for Kiba to bro with

@Audacious Would it be alright for Kiba and Katashi to be friends, at the least? Or want them to become friends, because that could also be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.