Ōsaka Academy(DEAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed up my character a little since I had a derp moment. I'll find voice tomorrow if you dont mind. I'm rather tired.

I thought I did...

And I really did want that role..
Ahh, gomen, I like playing a variety of characters, branch out ya know~?

Also I think we will be holding off on females for a while since we got a lot of them, so I am trying to figure some things out with my partner over here

And @Justaddnutts is there a charrie limit?

I think the character limit is 6, but I could be wrong.

• Thank You
Reactions: Junnabee
Ahh, gomen, I like playing a variety of characters, branch out ya know~?

Also I think we will be holding off on females for a while since we got a lot of them, so I am trying to figure some things out with my partner over here

And @Justaddnutts is there a charrie limit?
It's alright. So are you still planning to take the Otaku role? (I'm sorry in advance as well. I asked if I could be the Otaku in the wrong thread (where CS's are posted) without even reading the thread and seeing there was a OOC thread).

It's alright. So are you still planning to take the Otaku role? (I'm sorry in advance as well. I asked if I could be the Otaku in the wrong thread (where CS's are posted) without even reading the thread and seeing there was a OOC thread).
Nope, that was is completely open. I was going to take the internet Idol one, and a secret one I came up with that you have no idea about yet~ >.<

By the way, if it skipped passed anyone, I am the Co Gm, as asked by the GM herself to help keep track of things.

• Thank You
Reactions: Junnabee
@Edward I believe in the rules it states that all teachers have to be above 25

I have reserved Otaku for you, do not worry. I thought you were using that spot to place your character in when you finally made her

@Edward I added your character, but i do need you to go back and fix age. Please read through the rules.

I have reserved Otaku for you, do not worry. I thought you were using that spot to place your character in when you finally made her
I am. Sorry I just got really mixed up with a few things. But it's all sorted out now! Sorry again *Bows*

As for everyone please check all the tabs and read over everything. I promise most if not all your questions have been answered if you just go reading.

I planned to make both of my characters female, is it still okay?. . .

I planned to make both of my characters female, is it still okay?. . .
Why not try making one for now, and then holding off on the other, see if you can come up with any male character ideas. A male tsundere can be heaps of fun to play, though you don't have to take my advise

I would take your advice, but I have little to no knowledge on how to play male characters.
Whoops.

I would take your advice, but I have little to no knowledge on how to play male characters.
Whoops.
Ahh, the common problem. It can be hard for some people, mostly girls, to play guys, and for some of us, it comes naturally. If you can imagine what a guy would want to say to you, or what someone in a movie who was a male would say if they had that personality, it makes things easier, but I understand

@IceQueen

Okay, got it, one male Tsundere coming right up.

I do have a quick question, what does the sheet mean by voice? Like....how do I pick that a video with a character that's speaking or something? Sorry, just trying to figure out what it means.

I do have a quick question, what does the sheet mean by voice? Like....how do I pick that a video with a character that's speaking or something? Sorry, just trying to figure out what it means.
A voice is when you think of this character, what kind of voice you imagine them having. For example, Kiba, my female character who is more like a male than a female, I chose to use 96neko, a utaoid with husky vocals, though the vocaloid herself is a female. It is the specific tone or actor that you think your character would have. You pick what you feel is right for your character

...Morgan Freeman MAHAHAHA. No, not choosing Morgan freeman as much as I'm wanting to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.