5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
Ōsaka Academy is located in the heart of Ōsaka, Japan!

This little slice of academic heaven is surrounded by cherry blossoms its nickname is ''The Cherry Blossom Academy''. Although this beautiful place may seem joyful, it is well known by young and old that appearances can be deceiving. All kinds of students are enrolled into this exclusive school. Anything from Jocks to Otakus. It's not who you are or what you like that makes you eligible for enrollment. It's your spark! Ōsaka will only take the biggest and brightest personalities! Each student must sit and past a verbal 'exam' with the Academy's strange benefactor-turned-principle before their application (be it they sent one or were invited to apply) is accepted or denied.

Although it's not a large establishment, like other academies, it is one of the best schools in the city when it comes to future prospects. This makes a position there, despite it's eccentrics, highly sought after. Within the school it is obvious that the staff is trained to keeps the school impeccably clean. You'll never find dust on the top of the lockers, and bugs inside are almost unheard of. You could probably re-do you hair in the reflection on the floor if you really wanted too.

The small school's set up is rather simple. The bottom floor, Floor A, consists of all the lockers to the left, and the gendered bathroom towards the back of the hall. Classes A1-3 are located to the right. Just pass the bathrooms is the stairwell leading up to Floor B, where Classes B1-3 are on the right, and B4-5 along with the stairwell to the roof are on the left. (The roof, may alumni would promise you with a sly grin, is where the truly Private learning took place)

The class rooms are done up in basic Japanese style. On the right wall from the black board is a row of large windows. On the left wall are two exit doors located in the front and back of the room, their traditional sliding doors in nature. The traditional black board is located at the front of the room with all of the chairs and desks pointed towards its direction. Accept the teachers desk which faces in the opposite direction. The set up is a classic, and even a little stereotypical.

Every classroom is in use except A-3.
A-3 has been used for storage for the last twelve years, and no one dares set foot inside. Not even the cleaning staff. It's rumored A-3 is haunted...

Around the back of the school the school has an athletics pool, along with a small building that housed: changing rooms, some exercise equipment, showers, and athletic equipment. Just to the left of the school is a track, be behind it and to the left of the pool is a small gym that is rarely put to use (mostly due to the school being to small to actually have a sports team).

Having no cafeteria, the student are forced to go across the street to a small cafe to eat and hang out during their breaks. If they can't afford to eat at the Cafe they have to bring their own box lunches. Most, however, use the Cafe, since the owner's offer a discount to the school students.

Next to the Cafe is a saw clinic the school uses as a nurses office, due to the fact they lack of of their own.

Co-Gm is @IceQueen

System
This is where you can read about the system, it is highly recommended that you get to understand this fully in all its context.

Rule I_Floors:
  • ''A'' in A1 is the floor letter. ''A'' is the first floor and A1 is the first class room. The A floor class rooms extend to A3 maximum.
    • Room A-3 is not in use.
  • ''B'' in B1 is the floor letter. ''B'' is the Second floor and B1 is the first class room. The B floor class rooms extend to B5 maximum.
  • The Roof is very empty, however it is also peaceful as the cool breeze can be felt there, perfect to spend some time with your crush or maybe get down to something not quite allowed?
Rule II_Roles:
  • Teacher - The Authority of the schools and class rooms alike; They can punish you, reward you, order you, and determine you fate with-in the school. Teachers may be can be strict or easygoing, creepy, and at times, they can even be border-line abusive. The Teachers are as vastly different as the students are!
    • Those playing Teachers may have relations with students as long as they keep it on the down low.
    • Teachers must be better ages 25 and 40.
    • All discipline, class trips, so on and so forth, must be approved by the principle.
  • Student - You, as a student, can: Romance teachers, Cheat on a test, Start a fight, Skip a class, Play a prank. Just don't get caught!
    • Romance and Drama is encouraged not only for the teachers but for you the students too.
    • While you can cause all the trouble you like, make sure you don't get caught or fall to far behind in classes. You can get kicked out as long as the Principle approves.
Rule III_Schedule:
DON'T FREAK OUT! There will be NO legit time system. If things need to be pushed along or pulled back, I will make a GM post to set the time or scene.
  • Morning - Classes
  • Evening - Exercise
  • Afternoon - Lunch
  • Night - Free/End
Essentially you can do all of these except classes whenever you want but the schedule listed is when most people will be appointed/positioned/ and or be at. In accordance to all of this you can skip the whole day or skip some of it if you choose too. The teachers are only allowed to check morning and evening so classes and exercise is the only things you can legit skip to the point where if your caught even with a strict teacher they may punish you.

Rule IIII_Classes:
This is the list of subjects that teachers can teach, and students can learn. The scene of which the teacher will teach the student won't actually be typed out, as personally I feel this is where most school RP's grind to a halt. If you want to day dream or cause some mischief in class, then you can type that out. BUT REMEMBER!!! Your not actually role playing the learning. (because thats what actual school is for...)
  • Biology/Science
    • B-1
  • Mathematics/Numbers
    • B-2
  • Language
    • B-3
  • Culture
    • B-4
  • History
    • B-5
  • Life Skills
    • A-1
  • The Arts(Writing, Drawing, Music, Etc.)
    • A-2

GOLDEN Rule:
Due to legal reasons anything sexual WILL NOT BE ALLOWED! If you do so then i and anyone under the GM such as moderators are not in fault, YOU ARE! I repeat.. THIS IS NOT A LIBERTINE/LIBERTEEN! Granted if you want to take it to PM's for those kinds of encounters, feel free. (granted this is not saying a teen and adult member can, check the stars people. site rules still apply.) Who am I to say these kinds of things wouldn't happen?

Extra
Principle
Janitor
  1. Open
Personal Trainer
  1. Open
Clinic Nurses
  1. Open
  2. Open
Clinic Doctor
  1. Open
Cafe Owner
Cafe Staff
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
Class A-1
Teacher
  1. Open
Students
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
Class A-2
Teacher
  1. Open
Students
  1. Open
  2. Open

Class B-1
Teacher
Students
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open

Class B-2
Teacher
Students
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open

Class B-3
Teacher
  1. Open
Students
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
  5. Open

Class B-4
Teacher
Students
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open

Class B-5
Teacher
  1. Open
Students
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
  5. Open

[warning=red]Please do not post characters here, if you have please move them to sign ups and the delete the post. The same for the sign up, don't discuss there, discuss here.[/warning]

Last edited:
I'll just replace my other post later

@Edward

Here is where the info is. If it's no trouble could you please discuss your posts that aren't characters in the sign up thread like @IceQueen did? :3? Thank you in advance

@Dragon Rebellion Looking good so far, just remember first name goes last! Surname FirstName.

Well I finished my first charrie and I am going to do another, can't decide weather to do troubled past or Internet idol

@Audacious we have an Ooc, so could you delete your non character posts or replace one with a cs, makes our lives easier

• Useful
Reactions: Junnabee
@IceQueen

That is exactly what I plan to do.

@IceQueen

The Internet Idol seems interesting to play, I suggest taking up the role.
You don't have to listen to me though.

Reactions: Junnabee
WE NEED NO MORE MALES, LETS KEEP IT NICE AND LOW....NO STRANGE MOTIVES HERE.

*Hides his Casanova character*

Anyways am I gonna be the only teacher? XD I'd love to have some staff I could flirt with~

@Nickboom

Once you get a voice up for your teacher i can place him on the cast page!

Anyways am I gonna be the only teacher? XD I'd love to have some staff I could flirt with~
Pffttttt XD Haha, love it!

I'll be making a teacher just to make sure we have a few.

@NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎ We have an OOC page for requests~

I think I might take up that role, but I am going to wait a bit before I do. If I could make more, there would be no stopping me

I'm a teacher, not sure what your character is though.

I'm a teacher, not sure what your character is though.
Please check the rule page then change your classroom number.

@Nickboom I'd like to make sure since your a teacher your aware that picking room A-1 makes you the Life Skills teacher.

I have edited a few thing about my charrie too, because there is no way in hell she would study language instead of art
@Justaddnutts

Status
Not open for further replies.