Orre - a Rediscovered Frontier

• Thread starter ForLackofaBetterName
  • Start date
F

ForLackofaBetterName

Original poster
OOC

Welcome ta' Orre, visitor! Happy ta' say that you 'ain't such a rare sight here anymore, with Orre recovering more of it's natural beauty, wild pokemon, and spirit in general- Not that the Orre folk were ever thin skinned to begin with. Why, with the two Cipher attacks and Snagem, we needed skin harder than a Torkoal shell!

With the passing years, Orre has changed, all lands do. Seein' as how you seem new here and all, I might as well explain all the change, jus' ta' help you out a bit and so you don't go around askin' the wrong people- And trust me when I say that a lot of 'um tend to hang out here.

9We0g.png

In case ya' haven't heard the news, Orre's been considered as being added as part of the league, with badges and the elite four and all that. It's exciting stuff I tell ya'. Bein' a part of the league would bring a lot of revenue from all the trainers, and it's justa' proud title to hold in general. However, there are some- Even from here if you can believe it- that argue that this region is 'too dangerous' and that we even forced Michael- who, if you don't know already, was the rather talented tike who saved us from second Cipher attack- to fight against the team in an attempt to 'copy' other regions. I think that they're just tryin' to snob us out with those claims cus' Orre ain't as 'fancy' as other regions, but it ain't like there isn't some bad history with the other regions...

Anyways, Professor Krane's been handing out 'starter packs' to some of the younger folks here, all having a parcel of a few random items and a pokemon. Though due to Orre not being an official part of the league yet, he can't get his hands on any of the usual starters like, oh you know, Bulbasaur, Chimchar, ect. So instead, he just hands out other first evolution Pokemon. I've also heard that he lets trainers go out in the back garden to meet them in person 'stead of just being handed a ball.

Since the shrine for purifying pokemon is long gone, he's been developin' something that would imitate the effects and purify shadow pokemon- Never hurts ta' be prepared, after all.