Orre - a Rediscovered Frontier (Pokemon RP)

• Thread starter ForLackofaBetterName
  • Start date
Re: Orre - a Rediscovered Frontier

For everyone that has a starting trainer:

If you don't want a random pokemon, please say so and edit your post with what pokemon you want.

If you do want a random pokemon, leave it as it is, and I'll generate three for you to pick.

I'll stick to random. ^^

~Also I plan to get an Arcanine eventually. So it wouldn't hurt for the challenge.

What if someone wanted to join with a character from Kanto who only has pokemon from the first generation and got a pokegear in johto

I'm going to take a guess, that if you make them a side character (and if they're a bit OP for starting trainers, leave the character out of any battles with the newbies), it should be fine.

He'd be a trainer that beat the kanto championship and lost the Johto league, and wants to find new challenges

Don't fight the newbies, unless they pose a direct (and stupid) challenge. Actually, that tends to be the mindset of high level trainers, anyway. But, again, that's just how I guess OP would feel.

If they challenge me it gives me a choice of battling them, and ill make sure he leaves all but one of his elite party behind and has a party of lower level kanto pokemon

Again, post the CS, and take it up with OP.

Also, second page, weee

Wooo~
[MENTION=1786]Babydoll[/MENTION]: I suppose that your character would be alright as a side/other character, but keep in mind that you can only choose up to second-evolution pokemon. It all depends with how your character sheet is, really.

However, I have to say no to the pokegear- Most in the RP will use a PD★A, standing for Pokemon Digital Assistance, it is a small device that automatically updates with what pokemon you encounter with the Strategy Memo feature, can use e-mail, and also has various other functions that may be added to it.

*pokes his sluggy head in here*

after reading a bit, I am quite interested in this, though I haven't played pokemon in a loooong time, so for that I apologize.

Anyway, if you guys will have me I want to go ahead and make a charrie

Story's open from what I can tell. Hop in.

Name: Issac Prentice

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Starter Pokemon: Random (Preferred type: Dark)

P★DA Appearance: Purple Casing with a sticker of a mic on it's back.
Scooter Appearance: A simple blue and white paint job. He also spray painted a small logo to the front of itnew lunar republic.png
Appearance:
anime beggar.jpg

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral

Personality:
Issac is very mistrusting. He tries to keep people at arms length. That being said, he's not antisocial. He just carefully picks his friends and watches what he
says to people. He just buries himself in his own little shell and would take some coaxing to get him to come out and talk freely. He also feels very relaxed at night and very calm.
Issac also dabbles a bit into the arts. He sometimes writes poetry and raps whenever he has time, but especially during the night. It's been awhile since he's ever written anything
at all though.

Bio:
Issac was born into a very poor family and at first never had an aspiration to be a pokemon trainer when he was young. He's always wanted to become a poet or maybe even a singer.
Some of his friends even ridiculed him over it since he never really got into the whole pokemon training. This served to push him further into his own social shell.

During moonlit lights as a kid, sometimes he would sneak out of the house and go into the forest. Everyone warned him not to go there especially at night, but he went anyway. The
Pokemon there at night fascinated him. It not only gave him inspiration, but it sort of kindled a want to train pokemon.

When he came of age he decided to set out into the world, filled with wanderlust and the need to see what was beyond his own little town.

Theme Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfMrLTbog0o

Relationships:

Crush/Romantic Relationships: He's looking for someone who could coax him out of his shell, someone he could truly talk to.

RP Sample:

His rendezvous with his uncle had not gone as he had expected. He was blatantly turned down, his uncle hearing of his parents disowning him after he left. Anger washed over him. He wasn't angry at his uncle, but at the world. Why did it have to take his sister and judge everyone's worth. He walked dejectedly from his uncle's apartment and decided to walk down his favorite street. The street just so happened to have the diner they were in, unbeknownst to him. He had gone to that diner as a kid when his father went to visit his uncle, which is why he was so familiar with the streets of San Francisco.

He stood in front of the door way pushing open the door as it rang the bells. It alerted the waiters to his presence and they calmly walked to serve him. He ignored the person who had cursed in the corner, what she did was her own business. He caught a glimpse of what looked to be a goblin in the corner. He smirked since he has not seen one in a while. He sat down on the counter ordering his favorite meal, an 8 oz. steak cooked medium well.

He had thought about his priorities and what he needed to do next. He had to assemble a crew. He couldn't start his pirate career with no crew to help him. He couldn't be a band of robbers with one person in it. And he needed others people's support to bring the world to light of it's incrimination. Maybe he could change the world, but it seemed so far off and he felt so insignificant. Still, he took it one step at a time. His meal arrived as he decided that a crew would be assembled under his banner, but the problem was where to start.

I guess the random generator liked him. :U

0.0 ... I like it... anyway I'll go and make a post soon

At least ice types are effective against dragon. :x

Lol. So I'm assuming there'll be a posting order we have to keep?