Awesome, I'll get to work!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Taska Vilna
I'm still on board just bleh life and acting school but Dallas Star my guy will be up tomorrow hopefully

• Ah Seen It
Does that mean start posting IC or...? In any case yes, still in.

• Ah Seen It
ah sorry i think i'll have to drop because i don't have the time to adjust alfie to fit, i'm sorry
homework has been a pain ><

ah sorry i think i'll have to drop because i don't have the time to adjust alfie to fit, i'm sorry
homework has been a pain ><

:< thats okay bud, if you want we can leave him up there for a bit in case you think you'll come back

@altai - sorry to hear that, Alfie seemed like he was gonna be fun! Good luck with your hw, I know the feel RIP.

@Taska Vilna - Don't want to be a pain or anything, but before I post, would you mind giving me a better understanding of like... the layout of the dorms? So is it like, two big rooms, one for girls, one for boys... just one big room... individual rooms... or...?

@altai - sorry to hear that, Alfie seemed like he was gonna be fun! Good luck with your hw, I know the feel RIP.

@Taska Vilna - Don't want to be a pain or anything, but before I post, would you mind giving me a better understanding of like... the layout of the dorms? So is it like, two big rooms, one for girls, one for boys... just one big room... individual rooms... or...?

ill whip up a floor plan real quick, sorry for the late response :O

• Thank You
Reactions: ठिक छैन

ill whip up a floor plan real quick, sorry for the late response :O

Take your time, it's no problem. I appreciate it!