OROCHI IS NOW MY EXOTIC LECHE PROVIDER

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hydronine, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Cuz I don't like cow milk. So I'm taking his.

2. (Yes)

Blair

A breath of relief escaped her as she lowered her hood and slid further in her seat. “I’m sure they all did good. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Hunter was relaxing back at base as of now.” She let out a stiff chuckle

3. SHUT UP AND FEED ME, BITCH!

4. IT DOESN'T COME OUT BY ITSELF, YOU KNOW :e

5. ....

I WANT MY EXOTIC MILK! PROVIDE ME WITH IT, SLAVE!

OR ELSE I'LL KILL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS

6. MAKE ME, BITCH!

MAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

7. *PUTS BREAST PUMPS ON ORO*

8. Leche is one way to say jizz here, you guys.

So personally I don't see why Orochi is complaining.

9. EXACTLY! I DON'T GET WHY HE'S BEING SO STUBBORN!

10. I apologize ahead of time for my sucky memory...*sweatdrops*

11. JESUS, WOULD IT KILL YOU TO BE HORNY?!

12. Ah, okay. Well if that's the case then yeah, I must've spotted your name in a different group lol! And making a group or Clan on here isn't that bad. Just click the Clans Tab and and Create Clan. Filling out what information you need to is pretty straight forward I think. Though if you need specifics, I'm happy to help. I'm sure Kate would as well.

Also, I was Kaitlyn G on Figment.

And in all honesty, I'd rather not even look at Underlined. Just leaves a bittersweet taste in my mouth. =/

13. Your name sounds super familiar! I just can't seem to place any specific groups. Do you remember any of these? These are only some of them though.
    • Of Unsound Minds
    • Light of the Moon
    • The Forgotten
    • Impulse
    • The Catalyst
    • The Hybrid Theory
    • Birthright
    I recently made an account on Underlined and explored the website. There are a few things I noted. One, there is hardly any community aspect. It's not easy to get in contact with anyone. Two, there are no forums. Lastly, I don't think they advertise the writers on the website. It seems like all they show on the main screen is published YA books. Maybe I'm wrong.

I don't think I'll be going back to Underlined.

You can change text color? That's pretty cool.

14. John

"Probably. I'm not sure whether I should expect Jason to be back at the base or if he decided to take down more warehouses, or both."

15. Oh yeah I think I remember Birthright! That one had a "Game of Thrones"/ Medieval influence, right? And our characters were like members of royal families?

Mmhm, yeah. No Underlined for me. I need a strong RP community or else it's a deal breaker.

16. YAY FOR MONOPOLY!

17. YES~ ONE MORE BURDEN OFF MY BACK

-GOES BACK TO LOOKING FOR DELICIOUS FLAT CHEST-

18. *PULLS PAO INTO THE COW STALLS*

MORE EXOTICS! YAY!

19. I don't count as exotic, do I?

20. ...the tapes of this would sell for QUITE a bit of money...