OROCHI IS HEREBY FIRED.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Jun 30, 2010.

1. For real this time! D:< Thanks for being the most useless and lazy staff member we've EVER had! I hope you rot in your retirement home hell! Here's you stupid gift basket and a lifetime supply of YOUSUCK.

Let us all commemorate Orochi's four years of terrible staffing with this thread of fiery glory!

...I hope you're proud of yourself. D:<

2. WHERE THE HELL IS MY PENSION?

I DEMAND A SPECIAL PINK NAME!

AND FOUR OF THOSE FANCY GOD DAMN BADGE THINGIES!

AND COOKIES!

3. You got four stupid badge thingies and a fruit basket! D:< NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!

4. You know and I thought I was useless as an Admin.

5. Demi | Dining Hall Kitchen

Interactions: Penelope, Nellie, Helen & Cyrus @KatSea

I shift uncomfortably as Chipmunk starts flipping her shit and going on about needle and thread. Fuck--this is exactly what I wanted to avoid! I hate seeing her all worried and riled up like this, especially because of my crazy ass. She doesn't deserve that headache. I place my hands on her shoulders, guiding her eyes to lock with mine.

"Whoa, whoa, Chipmunk. Just...breathe. Alright? It's just like one or two stitches, not a big deal. I'll just go clean my ass up real quick." I then let her go and shrug, trying to slap on a dopey grin. Again, it's probably awkward and wrong-looking as fuck. "You hang back and be all fru-fru happy times with your friends." That little comment earns me a pointed look from Pen drop and I swear I hear Nellie mumble something like, "Actually, I consider myself a vegetable, not a fruit," under her breath. Fucking weirdo...

As I start stepping out to find a restroom, I hold up two fingers. "Gimme like two minutes."

"Um..." Pen drop starts while trailing after me, "You sure you don't need help?"

I narrow my eyes at her. For fuck's sake, Pen drop! Can't I be alone for five goddamn minutes?! I shake my head and wave a hand dismissively at her. "Naw, I got it. You sit and stay and be a good girl or whatever." I hold back a grin when I catch her right eye twitching. However, a bit to my disappointment, she doesn't blow up at me. Damn. Guess I gotta start cranking up my game soon. The damn twiglet just clears her throat before walking past me--

And has the fucking audacity to snag me by the back of my shirt and haul me out like some damn pet!

This bitch!

"W-wha...Hey! Fucking excuse you!!"

"Oh hush," Pen drop sighs. She glances back at Chipmunk and the others. "W-we'll be back soon."

In the end, I'm reduced to stumbling along backwards with 'Help Me' clearly flashing across my face. Seriously, this is some bullshit!

((* Oh please. Demi, don't act like you don't appreciate Penny's care lol! *))

6. OROCHI CAN'T BE FIRED! HE WAS MY SUPPORT!

DON'T WORRY BROTHER! YOU'LL STILL RECEIVE MONTHLY SALARY!

7. WE GET SALARY!?

8. Samuel | Reid's Mansion Attic

Interactions: Hidden & Itzlie @Alex

"So...when did he wake up?" Itzlie asks.

I heave a soft sigh and running my fingers through my beard. "He woke up as soon as you stepped in, actually." The coincidence is quite something else. A small and...pathetically optimistic part of myself wonders if her presence had reached out to this man at all, into that deep-seeded bond that only siblings can share, and stirred him awake.

Of course, then again, my dear grandmother always called me a dreamer. "A mind's eye for beauty", she always said.

I cast another weary look at Itzlie's brother. My gut is sinking and twisting simultaneously at the offer resting on the tip of my tongue. I don't want to do this. God, I really don't...but this would be for Itzlie. She's a dear friend. The least I could do is help to the best of my ability.

"I know I said he looks uncooperative but...seriously, Itzlie. If you want to try, you can. And..." I cross my arms, fending off the chills and dread coating my spine. "If you'd like, I can ask them for you or you can do it yourself. I'm leaving this entirely in your field, dear."

9. Thus ends an era, and anyone excuse to say that anyone can be a mod.

10. BUT HE WAS MY FAVOURITE MOD.

DAMMIT, DIANA, STOP RUINING OUR FUN.

11. No! >:[ Apparently it's my purpose in live to ruin Iwaku for everyone! So I might as well do a good job!

12. Shouldn't it be "in life"?

lololololzzzzz

You sure... because I'm sure you could always bring Reiz back to being a mod...

13. Who's shoulder do I rest my head on now during staff meetings?

14. Kidnap a new mod as use them as a foot-stool, Torst.

YOU HAVE THE POWER.

15. But Isabellas wanted a special pink name... and own special group called Isabellas!

16. *irony detectors go off around Grumpy*

*in the shadows, Asmodeus arches his hands together, eyes narrowing*

OROCHI. THIS ISN'T GOODBYE. JUST.... GOOD JOURNEY!

*hands Orochi a Skeletor cape*

17. HE SHALL RETURN, WITH AN ARMY OF DEMONS TO LAY WASTE TO IWAKU FOR THIS TREACHERY.

*Starts paddling irony detectors with a stick*

HOW DO I TURN THESE THINGS OFF.

18. Just think about it, when you finally get rid of the irony detectors, theres the sarcasm detectors!

19. I like how I still have my forum and cult powers WITHOUT the god damn responsibility :D

BESTEST REPUTATION BAR EVER!

20. Isabellas wonder why they have 3 purple post bars and 3 red ones...