Status
Not open for further replies.

Orochi

GET OFF MY LAWN :E
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
STREET CRED, YO!

Moral lesson: don't get caught

This is me dealing with shit using humor. SHUT UP!

What did you DO?!

It'll be ok, Oro-bro-rochi.

If anything happens, you know I'm here for you to talk to if you need it. Get me on Skype or on MSN. You know I'll listen!

GOT CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A SHITSTORM, THAT'S WHAT!

Also, no case has been filed yet and I'm just over reacting. But I really might face 6months-6years so NO COMICS FOR YOU ANYMORE, FEL! :E

TIME TO FLEE TO CHINA(no rly, this is an option).

FUCK. ORO, ESCAPE!

ALSO; THIS GENERATION'S ERNEST?

NEXT UP: OROCHI KILLS MEDEA-FOR-STEALING-ERNEST'S-TAG-LINES-AND-NOT-BEING-COOL.

Orohic, what did you do EXACTLY?
I knew it was better for me to accept the divorce... sheesh, being a single mommy would have been awful >( You took my expectations for you, which were low to start with and burrowed beneath them right past rock bottom.
Haha, now that I'm done lecturing, I'm curious. You're probably overreacting if nothing has been filed yet but really, what did you do?

NOTHING! I'm innocent, I tell you, INNOCENT!

best case scenario: nothing happens and I learn absolutely nothing from this

worst case scenario: FLEE TO CHINA

nightmare mode: SEE YOU IN 6 MONTHS TO 6 YEARS, YO

most likely to happen: get acquitted, but it'll be a pain in the ass. also, LAWYERS FEE and be too broke to counter-sue.

You're hedging the question an awful lot for an innocent man, Oro~ <3

I second what Vay said!

Seriously though that sucks Oro, hope it works out.

Hah, statuory rape here only gets you high fives from the cops.

But hey you might wanna do something about that faggy haircut of yours, just in case.

*snuggles Oro* It'll be ok

Naw, nobody gets charged with statutory here lol.

Chapter One
ADULTERY AND CONCUBINAGE

Art. 333. Who are guilty of adultery. — Adultery is committed by any married woman who shall have sexual intercourse with a man not her husband and by the man who has carnal knowledge of her knowing her to be married, even if the marriage be subsequently declared void.

Adultery shall be punished by prison correctional in its medium and maximum periods.

Chapter Five
PROVISIONS RELATIVE TO THE PRECEDING CHAPTERS OF TITLE ELEVEN

Art. 344. Prosecution of the crimes of adultery, concubinage, seduction, abduction, rape and acts of lasciviousness. — The crimes of adultery and concubinage shall not be prosecuted except upon a complaint filed by the offended spouse.

The offended party cannot institute criminal prosecution without including both the guilty parties, if they are both alive, nor, in any case, if he shall have consented or pardoned the offenders.​

teehee.

faggy haircut of yours

YOU TAKE THAT BACK :E

I don't get it.

You should be getting high fives, not going to jail!

FLEE TO CHINA, BRO.

FLEE TO CHINA!

Is that it! D:<

FLEEEEEEE!

<object height="385" width="640">A little humor.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xPcql4FuCK0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

Seriously though, Good luck man. Hope everything turns out alright.

For once, I don't actually think that you deserve to be punished dear. I'm curious now about the laws where you live. Hmm...
How much do you like authentic Chinese cuisine? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.