2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, medieval fantasy, scifi, furry, western, fandoms, animes, games, and tv shows
Hello everyone!

As you can see, I'm looking for a couple of original roleplays. I love my fantasy so just about anything fantasy I'll be willing to do. I will update this when new pairings or ideas come to mind. If you don't see something listed, please ask! This is only a list that came to mind and most likely there are others I know of that are not listed.

-I'm 24 year old female so most of my roleplays will most likely be 18+/Mature/Adult but they don't have to be. I just prefer for them to be.
-I reply anywhere from multiple times a day to once a day to a few times a week. Most the time it's multiple to once a day.
-I post anywhere from one paragraph to 2-4 paragraphs, sometimes more.
-I only do MxFpairings. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against FxF or MxM I just don't think I would be able to play that kind of character and would most likely fail.
-If I disappear and you don't hear from me after more than two days, send me a bump or something random to remind me as either life has me tied up or I overlooked our roleplay. When life gets me, I always send a message explaining what's going on so I don't make it feel like I abandoned the roleplay.
-I'm fine with smut/mature content. No bathroom play or anything similar please.
-I'm fine with playing out sex scenes but if you don't, please let me know before hand if you do or don't. If you don't, I will assume yes.
-If you have any roleplay candies/musts you like in your roleplays, please let me know.
-If you get bored of the roleplay or don't want to continue, let me know! I can't stress this enough as I've had too many abandon a roleplay with no word or reason as to why. So please, please let me know!

-Romance
-Sexual content
-Gore
-Violence
-Dark themes
-Unplanned pregnancy (not right away or may not happen; Depends)
-Plot twists
-Dark plot twists

Bold- role I would play
*- how much I want to roleplay (5 is max)
+- ideas/plots

-Vampire x Human
-Vampire x Vampire
-Vampire x Werewolf
-Vampire x Werecreature
-Vampire x Hunter
-Vampire x Human Turned...
-Werewolf x Human
-Werwolf x Werewolf
-Werewolf x Vampire
-Werewolf x Shifter
-Werewolf x Hunter
-Werewolf x Werecreature
-Shifter x Human
-Shifter x Shifter
-Shifter x Human turned Werewolf ***** +
-Shifter x Werecreature
-Soceress x Warlock
-Witch x Hunter
-Angel x Demon
-Angel x Angel
-Angel x Devil
-Hunter x Demon
-Succubus x Human
-Incubus x Human
-Knight x Noble
-Knight x Sorceress
-Soldier x Woman disguised as Soldier
-Ranchhand x Rancher's Daughter (Western)
-Outlaw x Rancher's Daughter (Western)

Reactions: Sachiko Shinozaki
If I can find a pick I may be interested in werewolfXwerecreature. I'd have to be the female if it fine though.

What's your plot for shifter x human turned werewolf?