Original thread, DO NOT STEAL!!

A

Ampoule

Original poster
so me n sum frenz thot it wuld b a good idea 2 make sum OC of iwaku pplz. cuz ther r nawt enuf OCsonic carcturs.

DIS IS MINE.

OranGibs.jpg

This is Orangibs the Gibs. He was born on superman's planet but as a baby got accidentally dropped from space into a meteor of kryptonite
Gibs but because hw was a babby he was able to grow up on the kryptonite without dying
he is gelus of Gibs and wants to destroy him
before cumming to earth he made an axe of cryptonite
This is my original character do not steal PLZ!!!

this is GIBS OC that he maed:

vampoule.jpg

this iz vampoule she is jus lik ampoule but is secrtly a vampyre but isnt hurt by sunligt or steaks. her dad wus edward when edward had an secrt afare with elizabeth swann from POTC but she didnt want to be a vamp so vampoule went to church an found jesus r lord and savor. then she fawt the darkness to this day for god

YOU CAN MAKE UR OWN BUT PLZ!!!!! DONT STEEL OTHERS CHARACTERS`!!

THIS IS MY AWESOME FIC ABOUT AMPULINA AND JINXOMON
THEY ARE MY ORIGINAL CJHARACTER SOKAY SO DO NOT STEEL

so one day in hogwarts they were going to have a big party and ampulina, the mowst prettiest indian girl in the entire school needed to find a date. her ex boyfriend, joe of JONAS had recently been turned in to a vampire and she didn't like vampires so, she decided she wanted to try something new instead so she thought a robot would be really cool. only the robot guy she liked never noticed her so she had to do something really really reeally awesome to get his attention.

so the next day when took a shower and put on her big hot pink sparkling combat boots and punk rock skull earings, she put on her lipstick and went to school. all of the guys were looking at her because she was so hot, but all she did was smile sexily. so then in herbology class she wlalked up to jinomon, and asked him "do you want to go to the dance with me?" and jinxomon didn't eben say anything to her. "are you listening tome?!?!?! jheloop?!?!" and he still didn't look at her.

so joe jonas came in, even though it was daytime, because he was a specianle vampire that could come out in the day time, and he said "stupid, robotos can't talk." ampulina just laughed and flipped him the finger (because that's hardcore) and told him to FUUUUCK OOOOFFF and left the room. she went to a nother classroom and asked her firneds what do to about jinxomon.

her fridns told her that if you wanted someone to fall in love with you, you have to make a love potiuon. so all day thay collection stuff like lamds breath and baby dung and giner and wolf teeth and they made a big pot of potion. when they drank it they all started coughing (cuz they all wanted to make theuyr guys fall in love with them so they drank the pottion too) and then BAMF nothing happened.

when they left to have dinner that night, suddenly all the gfirls and ampulina were getting attention from ALL the guys in school, like more than usual cause the potion was working!!!!!!11 jinmxomon came up to ampulina and said "Hey, i think you're really hot fo you want to go with me to the dance?" and ampulina played it really cool and said "uuuh, i guess" so she had a datew!!!!!!1!!

at the dance ampulina was wearing this sexy red dress that was three inches above the knees and didn't have any sleeves and was backless, and she had hot red boots that went up to her thights and fish nexk stockings. she put her long black blue hair up in a scrunchie and chopsticks just like in her faborite anime and had glitter all over her body. jinxmon was roboto so he only wore a tie. then they went inside and everyone was staring and jeakous.

the most jealous person was joe jonas the vampire and he was so mad that he picked up the party table with the punch bowl and snacks and threw it at them!!!!1!! jinxomon went in to action but when the party punch got on him he rusted up/11!!!! so ampulina got mad and slapped joe jonas and said "BITCH I DON'T LOVE YOU I AM WITH JONXOMON NOW!!!!!" and then she pulled out a stake thjat she had hidden in her skirt and stabbed him in the chest three times. he screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOo and all the nights in the party went out as he died and turned in to dust.

the teachers went "whelps there goes another evil student" and laughed. then the band came on! it was theior favorite band ever! the conon o'briend chemical romance!!!!1!! so they partied all night and danced and ampulina even got to go up on stage and sing with the band and caonon!!!!!

and at the end of the night jinxomon had a confessiom. he said "ur spell didn't work, i really liked you all a along!" then they both laughed about the day!

THE END! :d :D:D:d:d:d::DDDD

THIS THREAD IS NOW PROPERTY OF THE UNSC. IF YOU HAVE AN OBJECTION, PLEASE OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO TALK SO WE CAN FIRE A FUCKING MASS ACCELERATOR CANNON ROUND IN IT AND TURN YOU INTO RED MIST.

ehonda.jpg

This is Chaos. hes fat cuz he 8 a lot of cheesepuffs. he likes to wrestle little gurls cuz hes a pervert. chaos also wheres warpaint and stuff.

Wuns ther woz a hero colled Rorsama. And evree wun liked him cos he woz teh hewo and haz awosum powaz like making gurls love him an making hiz smile sparkel. And in the lund terrs waz a eval guy culled Asamapoo and ee woz evol all teh timez to teh peoplez wanteds Rawrsaha tew killez teh ovil guy becoz of hez eval things and stufz. But Rarsama koldn's koz hiz onleh powa woz to make teh girz lov so he got all teh gerls in teh wurld too figt. But they couldn't deaded Ashamapoe cos he woz too evol and got gurz of hiz own to suduze all rawama'z gurls and made hiz armeh biggesed.

Rorsama gotz jeloos of Asamoopu's lezbianz sos he gots a new tankz and evree un knows tankz are kooool. But hiz tenk was reelee a mech so hee killes all teh lesbeeans exept the onz that are sectretlee in luz wiith him. Seaing teh meck keel his lezbian armeh Aseemupoo gots in his spass rokit and went to teh sun. But Rorursamu Screamed at its till it asploded and then reely woz a herro.

Teh Edns

?

12 year olds.

Twelve year olds... everywhere.

>:I

I would love an army of girls who transform into lesbians.

No. An army of bisexual girls, duh.

I could barely read that shit.

And too bad, you both get an army of bi-curious gay men. Good day.

I could barely read that shit.

And too bad, you both get an army of bi-curious gay men. Good day.

Maybe. But only if Ampu allows you to.

I like bacon and potatoes.

Good for you.