Original thread, DO NOT STEAL!!

So are you, so are you.

GLUE EATING PAOROU.

GET OF MY LAWN OR CHOPPERS WILL TENTACLE RAPE YOU.

OR SOMETHING.

Choppers hasn't logged in years. Are we sad about this?

I think we are.... :(

I don't know, I figure since we've got a lot of creepy dickheads in the forum and Isabella has ADD, we've got the position of Chopsticks covered by several members instead.

ALL OF MY MONEY THIS MONTH GOT EATEN BY THE FISHES

then stop dropping your paychek in the fish tank, buy them fishfood with it instead.

*Punches Dorkness with brass knuckles*

FOR EXAMPLE. YOU CAN'T USE THESE IN BOXING.

ZYPHIE TTLY MADE THIS VVVVVV (BELOW THIS) ST0RIE! DU N0T STEEL DIS! EET IS TTLY HIS S0TRIE, MMMK?

MONICA SHANIQUA BONBON CRYSTAL GLITTERPUSS was a fairy princess, and she was in love with SPARKLES MCSPARKLEPANTS and they lived in a castle far far away, and one day MONICA SHANIQUA BONBON CRYSTAL GLITTERPUSS decided to seduce SPARKLES MCSPARKLEPANTS but SPARKLES MCSPARKLEPANTS wasn't having none of her GLITTERPUSS

cause he liked menz

so, MONICA SHANIQUA BONBON CRYSTAL GLITTERPUSS decided to get a sex change and changed her name to MONICA SHANIQUA BONBON CRYSTAL GLITTERCOCK and then MONICA SHANIQUA BONBON CRYSTAL GLITTERCOCK tried to seduce SPARKLES MCSPARKLEPANTS but he was a sassy bitch and wanted ABS on his menz

So MONICA SHANIQUA BONBON CRYSTAL GLITTERCOCK went to the gym and got sexy ABS for SPARKLES MCSPARKLEPANTS

and then they fucked long into the night

and after she had done him, and given him the clap, she went back to the plastic surgeon and changed back into MONICA SHANIQUA BONBON CRYSTAL GLITTERPUSS and kicked out SPARKLES MCSPARKLEPANTS cause she just wanted to HIT IT AND QUIT IT

And she ruled forever as the hottest bitch on the planet

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXX