Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Genres
Horror, Romance, Fandoms, Modern, Realistic
RULES
1.) I am a female and therefore, I would like to roleplay as a female. I am most comfortable doing FxM, sorry!
2.) No godmoding.
3.) No Mary-Sues/Gary-Sues.
4.) Please be descriptive, at least 3+ lines.
5.) Do not bully others.
6.) I am fine with cussing and sexual content. I have no triggers. If you have triggers, put them below.
7.) For original roleplays, I usually use real-life pictures, but I may make an exception if you ask nicely!

PAIRINGS
1.) Vampire x Human
2.) Werewolf x Human
3.) High School
4.) Enemies
5.) Friends With Benefits
6.) Enemies With Benefits
7.) Love Triangle
8.) Princess x Pirate
9.) Boss x Secretary
10.) Fifty Shades of Grey (Like with them meeting and then them making that kind of agreement)
11.) Bully x Bullied
12.) Vampire x Slayer
13.) Gang Member x Normal Girl
14.) Best Friend's Brother
15.) Enemy's Brother
16.) Mix more than one together. No more than three mixed together though.
17.) Truth or Dare
18.) Never Have I Ever
19.) _____ Minutes In Heaven (However long you want)
20.) Phantom At The Opera type
21.) Criminal x Victim
22.) Elemental x Human
23.) Disney (Like a Disney movie we slightly follow or completely follow or something)
24.) Teacher x Student
25.) He forced you into marrying him/Arranged Marriage.
26.) Engaged x Old Ex
27.) Bad Boy x New Girl

Work Bank
Yandere...Dark...Horror...Romance...Spirits...Demons...Angels...Paranormal...Haunted...Graveyard...Forbidden...Dreams...Disney-like...Magical...Youtube-Famous...Highschool...Slow Burn...Past Life...Mates...Gang Members...Arranged Marriage...Opposites Attract...Ex Coming Back...Caught in a Storm...Accidental Romance...College...Love Triangle...Possessive...Psychological...Secrets...Drama...Musical...Reality TV...Enemies turn Lovers...Egyptian...Etc.

Original Plots
1.) Muse A has just moved into a new house with her fiance. They are very happy, and everything seems right out of a fairy tale until strange things start happening in the house. It turns out that the house is haunted by a (spirit, demon, etc) and the entity Muse B, seems to have become smitten with Muse A. Muse C, the boyfriend, is clearly jealous and wants to move out of the house, but Muse B won't let go so easily...(Love Triangle). (BY ME)
2.) Muse A has been with Muse B for three years, and everything seems perfect...until she finds out that he is a gang leader. She is shocked, and she is also clearly upset that she never knew. Will they be able to rebuild the trust within them? And will a rival gang try to handle Muse B and Muse A? (BY ME)
3.) Muse A was in a high school play and she managed to get the main part in the play they were doing for that month, Phantom of the Opera, but what happens when a real Phantom shows up, and wants Muse A as his own...(BY ME)
4.) She was just a normal human girl. She never really knew what lurked in the world until a Vampire kidnaps her and bites her, marking her as his and only his. All Vampires know to back off. He forces her and controls her in everything. He picks how she looks, tells her to act a certain way, and seems to have most things planned out for them. She seems upset about all of this at first, but after a while will she get use to his controlling, possessive, and obsessive ways? Or will she try to escape him? (BY ME)
5.) They were best friends, but he always wanted to be more than that. She wanted to too, but didn't admit it. They both go to this Project X like party one night together and he gets drunk. He then pretty much rapes her, although she was a bit willing too, and they wake up the next morning. What will happen to their friendship? (BY ME)
6.) He was a demon prince, and the only reason he wasn't a king was because of the fact that he had no wife. So when he finally couldn't take it anymore, he went to Earth and decided to steal himself a human, since it would be easier and they would have to listen to every word he said. He finds the perfect girl. At first, he treats her like a slave/sex slave, but soon, he starts to fall in love with her and starts treating her like his queen. Will she love him sooner or later? Or try to escape while hating him? (BY ME)
7.) Muse A and Muse B both audition and get on American Idol/America's Got Talent, Etc...They both make it high up into the constant and even make it to the final five. What happens when the two seem to be at each other throat's but then lose their fellow partners, causing them to join forces...(BY ME)
8.) Open to your ideas!

Reactions: TheChronicler
I could try to princess x pirate pairing with a love triangle mixed in.