3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Scifi, Crime/detective, supernatural, apocalyptic, horror, magic realism, mystery, historical, Western(at points)
swirl-separator-400x46.png

Hey folks. I'm Ollie! I'm a 16-going-on-17-year-old senior student that lives in the EST time zone. I have another roleplay call out there, but this one is different because it holds SOLELY my own ideas, because I need to get myself back into the groove. A few things about myself:

• Again, 16 going on 17. I'll be 17 on October 31.
  • I use they/them pronouns for myself, usually, but you can use whatever you like when referring to me.
  • I'm very talkative and I like to joke around a lot. My sense of humor is a little morbid? So just keep that in mind.
  • I'm a PRETTY BUSY person, and I'm also super forgetful. I'm juggling writing, stage managing, my job, AP work, and applying to colleges, so I have limited time. Sometimes, I'll also open things and then forget I opened them and didn't reply. Point is, I'm not the type of person that'll get annoyed if you nudge me.
  • I'm a script writer! I write for about 5 different fictional podcasts at the moment, with scripts ranging from 21 pages to 63! Probably more, soon. Basically, the ideas you'll see are from my fictional podcasts, or from my list of future fictional podcasts. So, I'd really love it if...you didn't take the ideas. Please.
  • I don't really have anything that I'm against roleplaying, but I'll tell you if there's something.
  • I work at a wildlife rescue, so if you ever need a pick-me-up with cute baby animals, I'm your person!
  • I like talking with my partners! But I'm fine with, like, total silence other than the story.

And, one last thing before we get onto the fun plots: Rules!
  • First off, I do almost all genres. I don't do things like furry, though.
  • I do any type of pairings! MxM, FxF, and MxF are all possible.
  • I am adaptable with writing length. I'll try to match you.
  • I love to plot out stories, and love to hear any idea!
  • Also, some threads it takes me longer to reply than others! It depends on how creative I'm feeling on the subject. Be patient, please!
  • I don't do fandoms with canon characters, but I do do ocs!
  • Please, please, please work with me on ideas!
  • Please don't control my characters!
  • Please don't godmod!
  • Please don't drop without telling me. I'd just like to know, you know. I mean? I won't mind if you just drop, but it's a preference.
Okay some of that might've been repetitive but who cares, am I right? Its onto the plots!
line-separator-green-e1442563518519.png

MODERN SUPERNATURAL
  • CANARY: A group of 6 miners(can be adjusted) get trapped in an abandoned mine. While finding a way to escape, they must survive the dangers that have risen up over time, as well as a malevolent spirit that uses their fears against them.

• WHATEVER HAPPENED TO JONATHAN GREEN: After a camper disappears from Sunny Shores camp, a few campers band together to figure out what happened to him, and to find out what is causing the weird happenings around the lake.

• EYERIS: CHI, or Conserving Human Ignorance, is a company run by supernatural creatures to keep the supernatural world hidden from humans. Humans souls are delicate, and having them influenced by the unnatural happenings that are around them would surely do some damage. However, as a group starts to place magical artifacts into the hands of humans, CHI is going to find its a lot harder to hide something that doesn't want to be hidden.

• SUITS: The seven deadly sins are, and always have been, humanized. However, as time goes on, they find themselves being forgotten and the feelings they represent abused. In attempts to gain some significance, they go out to show the world how horrible they make people in the best way they can think of. They start to work as an almost spy-like group, bringing out the worst in bad people and then showing it to the public.

• THE INN-BETWEEN: The Inn-Between is a inn found on the plane between life and death. Like purgatory, it is where lost souls go when they can't move on. The employees try their best to make sure everyone gets a chance at the afterlife.

SCIFI
  • DEATH AT A LOW PRICE: Hotspots are pocket dimensions that can be accessed from a set point in every dimension. They allow dimension hoppers to travel to whatever dimension and time period they like, simply having to go in and then exit, appearing at the same point they entered each time. These are managed by the Hotspot Association, which is a strict, military-like organization. However, one of the hotspots is extremely different. It's a convenience store.

• OLD UNIVERSES: In the future, almost everything has died out. All thats left down on planets are ruins of past civilizations. Any living organisms, alien or human, now are on scavenger ships, flying the universe without purpose. The catch is, however, that none of them know what happened, and why all society has been wiped from existence.

• ORIGINS: After a dimension hop gone wrong, a crew crash lands in the past. They soon realize that they have altered the time line, and that they are what society viewed as the greek gods.

• LABYRINTH: Dimension hopping was supposed to be easy, but a group seems to be stuck in a never ending loop of pocket dimensions, facing different dangers as they attempt escape.

• SEASIDE: After waking up in a strange room with a voice in their head telling them what to do and no memory of who they are, a person must decide whether they should think for themselves to find out whats going on or go with the flow.

• DEPTHS: Empyrea-12 is the most well known prison in the galaxies. Its basically its own planet, with its own system of gravity that can be shut on and off. However, its also built ontop of layers of OLD prisons that were used in the past; levels that are now abandoned and left to disrepair. After being falsely accused due to some devious plot, [ character ] finds themselves in what is known as the 'depths', on the run from the guards with several others, some of whom are legitimate criminals that were there for good reason.

APOCALYPSE
  • HILLSDALE: Stuck on a bus when the zombie apocalypse started, the Hillsdale Hornets, a highschool baseball team, must learn that teamwork isn't only important to the game. Their survival might now depend on it.

• THORNBURROW: After the plantpocalypse starts, the city of Thornburrow is sectioned off, leaving the survivors to die. After 2 years, a group bands together to find out what caused it.

• DEAR MR HOPKINS [ sort of an alt thornburrow ]: Stuck in a sectioned off area that has had a frightening decrease in temperature and never-ending snow, a trend starts going around with survivors: writing to a imaginary man called Mr. Hopkins, so they don't go insane from lack of human interaction. Through this, a group ends up getting together, and deciding they need out.

FANTASY
  • GEOCACHE!: In a modern day world filled with elves and dwarves, Geocaching has become popular. However, it is different from OUR version of geocaching. This is a dangerous, competitive sport. Those who play are like celebrities, taking on quests from the geocache app and going to the dangerous dungeons and areas where the caches are hidden. The rewards? For one, any object put into the caches will have a magical property when retrieved by the next group. The other is, if you become good enough, you will be entered in the championship, to compete against other players and teams for a generous cash prize.

• ACCIDENTAL HEROICS: Magic is banned. That has been a rule for many, many years. The only people allowed to use magic are the three heroes, raised from childhood to wield artifacts that are able to bond with someone. These people are trained to be heroes, and to bring the artifacts to their proper temples, never to be used again til the next batch of 'heroes' comes along. A petty thief accidentally ends up stealing one of the artifacts, the Book of Knowledge, and bonding with it, so its intended wielder no longer can.

• THE WIND MACHINE: The gods are gone. All that's left of them are god stones, scattered across the land, filled with power that could kill anyone that attempted to use them. This has caused issues. The land below the floating islands is now flooded, and all the poor, unfortunate people are stuck in a dangerous, watery apocalypse. Meanwhile, the floating islands are faltering, beginning to fail. Sky travel, by air ships, is now very dangerous without the help of the wind god. However, when an inventor is captured by a band of pirates, its found that they have found a way to wield the power of the god stone of wind through a machine they built.

• END OF LIGHT: A lighthouse caretaker is stuck down in a watery apocalypse, in the world mentioned above, making sure that their lighthouse is always running for the safety of others. They must do this no matter what, and they face various problems, including storms and angered sea monsters.

• DEAR CARNATION: Moving to a new town was hard. Finding out how weird it was was even harder. With things ranging from walking flowers being considered citizens to a unseen news anchor being considered a benevolent god, its going to be hard to stick around.

MYSTERY
  • AFTERLIFE: A bunch of people, 12 to 22 in terms of age, find themselves stuck in a boarding school of sorts without any memory. The staff claims that its so they can heal from a disease, which is tracked by a white band on their wrist, but there seems to be more going on. Once people in the Afterlife program begin to die mysteriously, it becomes apparent that something must be done.

And thats it for now! If you want to do anything with me, respond here or send me a pm, please. And, if you could, include a little about yourself as well! Its fine if you don't, though. Thanks for your time!

Are you ok with medieval fantasy or only modern?

How are you with action within the plots?

Still open to new threads! To those I haven't replied to in the pm, don't worry, I'll reply today <3

Still open!

I really like the end of light idea and old universes!

Really loving the Thornburrow and Dear Mr. Hopkins ideas! I think I like the Dear Mr. Hopkins better but both sound awesome. Now then, a little about myself? First and foremost, I'm very new to this website (just joined two days ago) but I have been roleplaying for quite some time. I tend to play the role of comedic relief, misunderstood badass, etc. I'm also more comfortable playing a female of the lgbtq community, though I'm obviously okay with playing a heterosexual character as well. In all honesty, I play a lot of things by ear but I do appreciate planning out some of the big events for plot. Point is, I'm very laid back and good at making funny characters lol!

Really loving the Thornburrow and Dear Mr. Hopkins ideas! I think I like the Dear Mr. Hopkins better but both sound awesome. Now then, a little about myself? First and foremost, I'm very new to this website (just joined two days ago) but I have been roleplaying for quite some time. I tend to play the role of comedic relief, misunderstood badass, etc. I'm also more comfortable playing a female of the lgbtq community, though I'm obviously okay with playing a heterosexual character as well. In all honesty, I play a lot of things by ear but I do appreciate planning out some of the big events for plot. Point is, I'm very laid back and good at making funny characters lol!
I'd love to play out the Dear Mr. Hopkins idea with you! You sound like a lovely partner for it, and I really apprieciate laid back people! If you could shoot me a PM- I'm writing out quick replies at the moment -that'd be awesome! I can't wait to see what we come up with for it.

Still looking!!

Hello there. I am quite new to this site, but I've done plenty of roleplaying in the past. You have a lot of interesting story ideas, but I'd be the most interested in doing The Inn-Between.

Hello there. I am quite new to this site, but I've done plenty of roleplaying in the past. You have a lot of interesting story ideas, but I'd be the most interested in doing The Inn-Between.
Hi there! I haven't done that one yet, and I'd love to write for it! If you don't mind sending me a pm, thatd be great!

You've got some really cool ideas here, been looking to get back into RPing again after a prolonged hiatus.

Eyeris, Suits, Depths and Accidental Heroics are the ones that really caught my attention, willing to talk about them more if you like?

You've got some really cool ideas here, been looking to get back into RPing again after a prolonged hiatus.

Eyeris, Suits, Depths and Accidental Heroics are the ones that really caught my attention, willing to talk about them more if you like?
Yes, I'd love to! If you could send me a PM, that would be great!

Still looking!

Still searchin!

Between all the very nice (And pretty awesome!) plot ideas, I have to say that the ones that most caught my eye were Afterlife, Origins and Depths.

If you're still looking for partners, I'd like to send you a pm about any of those :)

Between all the very nice (And pretty awesome!) plot ideas, I have to say that the ones that most caught my eye were Afterlife, Origins and Depths.

If you're still looking for partners, I'd like to send you a pm about any of those :)
Hey! I'm totally still looking! Feel free to pm me, I haven't done afterlife OR depths with anyone yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.