2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
After quite a long hiatus, I'm pleased to announce that I will soon begin roleplaying once more.

tumblr_nr4wyrHnFx1s2dbw5o1_500.png

нello.

Hello there! My name is Dip, but friends call me Mærius. I have been a highly experienced roleplayer for many years, working with adept players and even successfully publishing a short story in my home town at a very young age. I am always relatively busy, but I am able to get through and vocalize my schedule with my partners relatively well.

My characters, in terms of 'libreteen' are male, and they don't tend to follow the 'dominant and submissive' role. I try to avoid any clichés such as that, but as far as plot goes, I'm all for corny romance. My favorite genres to play as are usually historical fantasy, fantasy, science fiction, fiction and even steampunk! As for themes, I enjoy action, romance, hurt/comfort and even some dark fantasy.

My posting level settles somewhere around Adept, but I tend to play the mirror game and post as much as my partner does. In terms of spelling and grammar, I don’t expect perfection, but I would like you to be more than fluent with minimal errors in the majority of your posts. I can write, on average, several meaty, healthy, descriptive paragraphs in past-tense, third-person and I expect my partner to do the same. To clarify what I mean by descriptive, I insinuate that you are able to successfully, and hopefully artistically, communicate your character's actions, internal dialogue and other happenings within the scene.

separator.png

tumblr_nq6brevEHv1usd9fbo1_500.png

ғandoмѕ.

When you see an asterisk next to a fandom, it means one of two things, (1) I have yet to finish the series/I’m in the midst of completing it or (2) I finished the series some time ago so my memory of it might be a bit foggy. Either way, I’ll probably still be able to roleplay it pretty well as long as you’re not looking for someone with intimate knowledge of the story.

Keep in mind, I am always able to cross universes! Do you want a roleplay involving Superjail! and Rick and Morty? I'm you're person!!
тv ѕнowѕ, ғιlмs and vιdeo gaмes.
Rick and Morty || *Welcome to Night Vale || The Hobbit || Welcome to Hell || Over the Garden Wall || **Marble Hornets || Les Miserables || Giselle || Ed, Edd n' Eddy || Pokemon || Invader Zim || *Special Victim's Unit || Superjail! || *House MD||Portal 1/2 || FLCL || Eden of the East || Fiddler on the Roof || *Avenue Q || Phantom of the Opera || Heathers || Hairspray || Rocky Horror Picture Show || The Huntchback of Notre Dame || Man of La Mancha || The Addam's Family || Undertale || Urinetown || The Addams Family || She Loves Me ||
вooĸѕ.
*Homestuck || The Leviathan Trilogy || The Power of Five || *Discworld || Alice in Wonderland (any variation) || *Percy Jackson and the Olympians || *Creepypasta || Good Omens || The Fault in our Stars || Looking for Alaska || *Lovecraft (The author) || The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy || To Kill a Mockingbird || Fahrenheit 451 || Night || The Illustrated Man || Go Set A Watchman ||
ιnтeresтs
Mortuary Science || Medicine || Library Science || English Literature || World War II || Holocaust || Historical Music Theory || Fine Art || Creepy Pasta || Macabre || Steampunk || Ceramics ||
separator.png

tumblr_npwnx5uOVA1usd9fbo1_400.png

cravιngs.

Below are just some plots and/or AUs-- some things that I think might help to progress a RP, or to possibly be used as a center outline.

A band of misfits journey across the land in order to find what they are all in search for || A Hitchhiker asking for a ride || Our characters met by accidentally taking each other’s bags || Our characters started out as rival camp counselors || A Magician working at an antiques shop || Our characters called the wrong number while they were drunk || Found your/their dog || Crashed the/their car || Yoga class || Public demonstration || Lost in the woods || "I accidentally broke into your house/apartment because my friend lives next door to you and I was in the area, drunk, and I thought I was climbing into the right window and falling asleep on the right couch (and I did wonder when my friend got two cats but I didn’t question it) so now I’m hungover and shirtless in your living room so um hi howya doin'?" || "okay buddy you’ve been serenading the wrong window for about five minutes now, time to let you know my neighbor is out of town" || “your cat snuck into my house to eat my plants which have taken me forever to grow” || “listen, i have had the worst week ever so please do not make it worse by taking the last box of cheerios” || “I broke your nose at a mosh pit” || “I hit you with my car and was the only one to visit you in the hospital” || “You were chased by the cops, got in my car and just yelled ‘Drive!’” || “You punched me in the face while gesticulating wildly to a friend” || “You laughed in a restaurant but you have an ugly laugh and I thought you were choking, so I spent the last three minutes awkwardly humping you while performing the Heimlich maneuver” || “We met each other on a Sunday morning, both doing our walk of shame” ||
“I get really sick on roller-coasters and you had the misfortune of sitting in front of me so, uh… sorry…” || “You’re the bastard who keeps parking right in front of my house so I retaliated by keying your car and you caught me” || “I work at a department store and if you take out and unfold a shirt and then leave it one more time I’m going to stuff it down your throat” || “You broke into my apartment drunk thinking it was your friend’s house and I should call the cops but my cat kinda likes you so we’re good” || “My new dealer has friended me on Facebook and I’m unsure of how to react to that” || “You saw me reading the same book you did and we got into a heated discussion on how much it sucks” || “This is a five-hour-long plane ride, we’re sitting together and you’re deathly afraid of flying” || “you always show up to our 8:30 immaculately dressed and your handwriting is so neat and you always have your shit together and today you look like you’ve been crying and you’re wearing a ratty old shirt and you’re not taking notes or participating at all and we’ve never talked but is everything all right” ||
separator.png

tumblr_nqa0iw6X8u1usd9fbo1_500.png

ploтs.

These are well-furnished ideas, but they are still very open for debate among my partners and writers. Some plots will be a little more sexual than others, while others would be more focused around friendship and developing relationships. I am also open to hearing other ideas from my partners, if these don't suit your taste.

I'm only looking for roleplayers who can meet with me to plot, work with and around my tight schedule, follow my pace, keep up with my posting and have adequate writesmanship, if you would. If you feel that you fill all the requirements, do not hesitate when writing me a personal message, with a little example of how you write, or what you were thinking about as a plot. Thank you!
separator.png

тнe ѕιx мonтн ιтcн.
{ Modern Fantasy || Mer-Creature/Human || FxF/MxM }

My character happens to be a very successful scientist/marine biologist. It is their job to go to sea and investigate a series of sinking ships and mysterious deaths. They were given a simple mission from their leading scientists, and that was to investigate the sinkings for three months. When six months pass and no scientists come, they feel that something may have gone wrong.
With food running low, as well as morale, they fear the worst is yet to come. As they were logging information, as always, they happen upon the culprits of the mysterious disappearances: a pod of highly intelligent humans, with marine like features-- Mermaids and Mermen.

ѕleepers.
{ Science Fiction || Religion || MxM/FxF/MxF }

The United States of America is thrown into a 'Big Brother' state after a new Cult Religion threatens the inhabitants. The fighting between these two groups result in a small genocide of the culture, which causes the people of the new religion to hide out and sleep out the war.
While the religion slept, they were slowly eradicated one by one, until there were no followers left. Well, as far as they thought. There was one left, that had been ignored and almost protected for years, before they re-awoke and resurfaced.
cυlт classιcs.
{ Religious Fiction || Slice of Life || MxM }

The year is unimportant, and so is the job that one of the characters is sent to do. Which is, in the least bit, ironic, because their job is to protect and defend. It would be an okay job, if it wasn't assigned to a Demonic Entity.
What's worse is that they have to protect and defend humanity, but that isn't even the kicker. The kicker is that the demon has to defent and protect humanity from a rogue angel, dead set on ruining humanity. God, the Almighty and Powerful, hasn't been able to strike them down yet, and the Devil doesn't care.

sтιғғ.
{ Slice of Life || Hurt/Comfort || MxM }

A small town with a small Mainstreet seems to have a small problem. On an Avenue that most people refer to as 'Good Hands Ave.', there seems to be some bad company battles. On the Avenue, there is one combined store, surrounded by small handy-stores.
The combined store is a little less than a store, so to say. One side is owned by a humble Furiture craftsman and salesman, while the other is owned by a bombastic Funeral Director, who's greed gets him a little off. When the poor Craftsman's father dies, and the Funeral Director hears of this, he tries to cash in as much cash as possible.

вreacнмenт.
{ Science Fiction || Dice/Mafia Roleplay || Group }

Aboard a small ship carries a grew of intelligent scientists of varying degrees, insisting of workers and even test subjects. When a breach in their system occurs, a strange creature takes over a host on the ship.
It takes a while before the crew begins to notice that their partners are slowly growing victim to this virus, more and more dying each day without a clear stop.

odds and ends.
{ Slice of Life || Hurt\Comfort || MxM }

It's the new year, so why not start off the new year with a bang? A literal one. The wind is cold, the earth is still, and every thing seems right with what the they are up to.
That is, until he find someone atop the roof they will take their life on. Infact, the other person is there with the same intention.

нappу мedιuм.
{ Slice of Life || Supernatural || MxM/FxF }

A humble medium's life takes a turn for the worst when a seance doesn't go as planned.

More to be added!

separator.png

твa
separator.png

tumblr_mtq8on6fqW1rgegwfo5_500.gif

ғaιled rps

Here is a list of some roleplays that I have been in, but wish to technically 'revive'. If I list these, there is a good chance that there are a few plots I want to revisit.

Home, Alaska
Yonder Through the Candle Light
You are Sober and in Control of this Situation
Understanding the Human Condition
Left Righteous
Lungs
The Knife of Never Letting Go
White Pages
Quiet Country People
I, Who Could Have Slept Among the Live Flowers
Down and Out
The Order and the Mysticism
The Witch's Son

I would very much appreciate if all interested persons would send me a PM! I would reply faster if you would do so, but any reply is better than no reply. Happy graduation, and have a nice summer!

Last edited:
How often would you say you're able to reply?

Really, my replies can vary from as many as it takes, to hardly none at all. I put down on my RP Resume that I am 'the speed of light' or 'slow as molasses'. Life won't wait for me, so I usually go ahead and do what needs to be done for a roleplay. If I'm waiting days to get a word out of someone, and they post three sentances after I've posted atleast four paragraphs, I may just drop the roleplay on the spot. The most successful roleplays I've had in the past involved the player and I having conversations, getting involved in eachother's character and getting excited with the story, and mostly just using the PM system.

If you're invested in the roleplay, I'll be invested with you.

And if I don't reply within a day, or a week or something, I'm always on Tumblr and I have my E-mail connected to my phone, so I get alerts from Iwaku.

More have been added.

hi there.
i'm quite interested in the “your cat snuck into my house to eat my plants which have taken me forever to grow" and "okay buddy you’ve been serenading the wrong window for about five minutes now, time to let you know my neighbor is out of town" ideas.
do pm me if you're interested.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to plot something with you. Something charmingly horror/macabre, Undertale, Phantom of the Opera or something else would be delightfully fun. If you're interested, let me know!

The Leviathan Trilogy, eh? *fanboys internally*

Thread Update:
- Put some more stuff in the cravings. there's cravings up the b-hole.
- added a new plot.
- goodnight

Reactions: Superflyz
I just wanted to put an update out again:
- More stuff.
- Still lots of open plots.
- If none of these sound appealing, I'm always open to PMs!

Updated once more!

Updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.