Original Plots [3] Inside | Closed

S

Syelle

Original poster
Syelle's Original Plot Thread / 1x1
The icons for Plots one and two are face claims for my female and male counterparts, depending on the orientation of the plot - I'm looking for a single partner for each plot and once they're filled, the thread will be closed until it is updated. I can post 2-3 times a day and I'm totally open to taking suggestions or tweaking the plots to suit my partner. These are to be used a base line for a larger plot I hope my partner will want to create with me. Thanks for checking it out and hopefully something grabs your attention!
Plot 1 [Oh, That Mouth - MxF or MxM]
Alexandra/er has just made it as a pop singer. Their first album has just sold worldwide and they're over the moon, so things seem immensely better when they're asked to perform at the awards show of the year. Something like that takes weeks of rehearsals, three to be exact, and Alex couldn't be happier; until they learn that they're supposed to be singing a duet with [insert partners character], a notoriously party orientated, high-rolling artist with absolutely no care in the world.
Plot 2 [Your Biggest Fan - MxF or MxM]
Kaitlyn/Kyle Stance is a vlogger. S/he enjoys making videos of her/his everyday life, which include her/his interests, music tastes and her/his experiences as a college freshmen. S/he's extremely careful when it comes to internet security and would never disclose personal details on her blog, but one night after returning from the shower block, s/he realises that the light of their cam is on - which means that somebody is watching them. Thinking of it as a practical joke, Kaitlyn/Kyle closes the lid of their laptop and carries on with life as normal, completely unaware that someone has developed an unhealthy obsession with them.
Plot 3 [You're A Senior, I'm A Senior - MxM]
Theodore 'Teddy' Warrington is a high school cheerleader. He isn't feminine or sporty, but he lives to cheer. Sure, some of the jocks tease him but ultimately, he doesn't let it get to him. Why? Because Teddy is so focused on setting off to college that he sees anything but his grades as a distraction. So, when the day he gets to visit his first choice of college comes around, he couldn't be more excited. Though what he didn't count on was attending a party, getting slightly tipsy and lying about his age so a senior would invite him back to his dorm room.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind trying out Plot 2 with a MxF and myself as the M. ^^ I need to do some more male characters, I think...