M

mango

Original poster
m x f | very casual pace, detailed (minimum) two paragraphs | no smut | CS are a must | Communication

I'd take the female role, but I can double, I will NOT double for PLOTS. Either way I always juggle a ton of side characters/NPC's, etc. (:

F a n d o m C r a v i n g s

Bold is my role

Ghost Of Shepards Town/Adventures --

OC x Nick Groff
OC x Zak Bagans

Zootopia --

OC x Wilde
OC x OC (Cop x Criminal, Cop x Cop)

I was thinking of a sort of Robin hood duo, too, idk.​

Other Fandom

Twilight
House M.D.
Pokemon
Andromeda
Fallout 4 (Universe)
Star Wars (Universe, really iffy on this)
Skyrim; TES (So maxed out on this)
Rogue Galaxy/Captain Harlock/Cowboy Bebop/Aliens mix

PAIRINGS

Sensitive x Paranormal Investigator
Sensitive x Sensitive (Empath, Psychic, Indigo, etc)
Demon hunter x Demon hunter
Vampire x Vampire (Human, maybe werewolf)
Gold digger x Rich playboy

PLOTS

A runs a successful little eatery in the heart of the city, a childhood dream come true that couldn't have happened without the help of her fiance, of whom is the head kitchen chef, while she runs the business side of things. When he uncharacteristically begins to slack in his work, she learns that he's been seeing someone else -- a blow out ensues, he quits, and with the restaurants future looking hopeless, so does half her staff. She's understaffed, without a chef, heart broken and further more, he took the recipes and made her menu old news -- A is ready to close up shop. B is the homeless guy she's been feeding left overs to since she opened the restaurant. He offers to work for her in exchange for free food, but ends up surprising her with his high class palette and unusual ideas for cooking. Could he be what she needs to turn the fate of her business around? Could he be even more?​

-​

A, a sensitive, has had a recollection of a family she has never known ever since she was a child. As she grew older, the remembrance faded, and she dismissed it as a past life thing. Until her twenty first birthday, where a clear vision suddenly demands she travel to Norway, of all places, in search of this family -- she foresees trouble, and simply must help them. Her mother dismisses it as non sensible, not foreseeing the lengths her daughter would go to -- and finds her gone the next morning. A is unaware that this family she seeks is actually a vampiric coven that is soon to be engaged in an all out, supernatural war.

*Your OC would be her mate who dwells within the coven. He can have visions of her also, or be entirely unaware he has a mate.
**She could also be his mate reincarnated, that he has been waiting for.
***Supernatural 'war' is debatable
****I have vampire OC's for the coven, you can add some or NPC mine!
*****Requires lots of brainstorming!​

More to come! Hit me up down below if you're interested. (:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I WANT TO PLAY A GOLD DIGGER. But I also like the idea of the restaurant owner and the homeless guy!