Original M/M Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ColorMeHorror

Original poster
Rules
1. I only write male/male relationships
2. I'm a bottom during sex, but outside of that my characters aren't usually very submissive
3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
4. I usually write 3+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes. Other than that, anything is up for grabs! We can add all the drama, angst, and plot twists you want~
----------

CRAVING
(Lots of links)

Cat and Mouse

A Russian spy that goes by the alias Myshka ('little mouse' in Russian) is captured by a secret branch of the American FBI that specializes in interrogation and information gathering. They use a variety of different, unusual techniques, but the man who is assigned as head to the interrogation of the new prisoner goes even further. The man (YC), after seeing the Russian spy (MC), is overcome with lust and demands to work the case alone and with no one else present. It quickly becomes apparent that the prisoner never speaks, though he is definitely able to, which only makes YC angrier. Ah well, less noise to cover up, right? Left to his own devices for how ever long it takes the spy to cough up the information he needs, what will YC do to his scrumptious new prey?

----------

1. I'll Be Your Bitch

Bring me all your dirty, your taboo, your nasty. The things no one else will touch. If you have a fantasy I'll make it come true. If you just want some good old PWP, I've got that, too. Hardcore kinks, hardcore violence, dark themes, non consensual -- I love it. Want a naughty little boy to do whatever you say? Kissing, cross dressing, cuddling, strip teases and lap dances--I love that to.

If you can think it up, I can do it. And if you can't think of anything but just want a sexy RP, I've got you covered. We can always think up plots together and even build worlds if you want. This RP will be tailored to you, I'm here to do your bidding.

2. Party All Night
(inspired by the TWLOHA movie and anti-drug PSAs)

MC is the life of every party, always quick with his humor and a surprisingly good musician. Everyone he knows seems to love him and always hang around him at the parties he attends, but outside of that he always tends to be alone. The “friends” he has talk behind his back, spread rumors, laugh at how fucked up the man always is. Granted, the young twentysomething has severe addictions to multiple drugs and a penchant for over drinking and do things that are reckless and self destructive. One night in particular, however, MC finds himself on the short end of life’s stick after accidentally overdosing. Scared they’ll be framed for a crime they didn’t commit, a few of the people at the party drop him off in front of a local hospital and speed away.

When he wakes up, MC has the pleasure of meeting YC, a handsome, talented doctor who has seen many similar cases in his day. His plan was to follow the hospital’s code of conduct and release MC as soon as his vitals were stable. But, upon learning that MC has no home to return to, no insurance to pay off the medical bills, and no plan to rehabilitate himself, YC takes a risk. Something he hardly ever does. He offers to let MC stay at his upscale city apartment and pay off his medical bills as long as he promises to get clean. Outpatient rehab, therapy, bi-monthly checkups; the whole shebang. MC, not taking him completely seriously and just wanting to get out of having to pay the hospital, agrees to the deal.

The journey that one risk takes them on sparks something bigger than they could have ever imagined.

3. M/M twists on Disney stories/fairytales. We could definitely double (or more) characters, if you want. (:

4. "Bad Blood" inspired RP (music video by Taylor Swift).

6. M/M twist on Jurassic World...? Maybe? OC's, of course. No solid plot yet, but I'd love to work one out!

7. So, this is less of a classic master/slave idea and more modern. It could be placed in either high school or college, but obviously will span more places than that. Basically, your guy has bullied my guy ever since elementary school but it didn't really get too bad until high school where YC started to harrass mine more. One day, YC deciders he's bored with the typical bullying and wants to step it up a notch, while also getting out some of his homosexual urges. He kidnaps MC (maybe drugs him) and takes him back to his house where he does whatever he wants with him and films it as blackmail. After that he holds the film overMC to get him to become his personal slave boy. We could also throw in a third guy, if you don't mind doubling, that my guy starts liking which would make his "master" angry.

My guy is named Cyprus, his age will vary depending on the setting, he's only 4'11'' but is professionally trained in MMA and kick boxing and is incredibly strong, fast, and agile. He's a Greek/Hispanic mix, very aloof and sarcastic and untrusting. His mother died of cancer when he was ten and his father is a famous MMA fighter.

Cyprus: http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q741...9c4336.jpg

----------

Interested? PM me or reply here. You can also e-mail me at [email protected] or Skype me at Anthousa Gaia

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking~
giphy_zpsuh1v4xg4.gif

Reactions: Wolf-Anima55
I'd be interested in the first one maybe with a Disney type twist. I'll pm you when I get home

M/M The Little Mermaid? Or even Beauty and The Beast. [: I would be interested in those. Did you have any other Disney twist cravings?

"1. I'll be your bitch"

This idea... this is-... PERFECT!
PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT TAKEN! CAN WE DO THIS PLEEEEEASE?! DX

Status
Not open for further replies.