Original M/M Search (New Plots!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ColorMeHorror

Original poster
Rules
1. I only write male/male relationships
2. I'm a bottom during sex, but outside of that my characters aren't usually very submissive
3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
4. I usually write 3+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes

----------

Plots
-Neighbors
-Apocalypse
-Magicians/ Magician x YC
-Paranormal Investigators
-Magicians/ Magician x YC
-Prostitute x Customer/ Prostitute x Cop
-College students
-Office workers
-Stripper x Customer
-Abusive Relationship

[BCOLOR=transparent]1. YC has suffered from depression for quite some time, trying his hardest to suppress it and lead a normal life. Overbearing parents making sure he has the best grades, most extracurriculars, and always excels at sports. Girlfriends constantly pestering him to look his best and be the best in bed. The pressure to be the most popular, well rounded, talented teenager when he hardly has time to think for himself finally gets to him. After a massive breakdown that rattles his family to the core, YC is taken to an inpatient facility and promptly placed in the adolescent ward on suicide watch. Whether or not he's actually suicidal, they hospital isn't sure, but the parents make a big enough fuss that they have no choice.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It's obviously the last place he wants to be, but then he meets Amity, a gender fluid boy with a hyperactive demeanor that is the talk of the entire ward. He quickly learns that Amity has been in the inpatient system for a long time and suffers from multiple severe delusions, including thinking his parents were famous rockstars from another planet and that he was one himself. As strange as it is that he claims to have met people alive well before his time, such as Marilyn Monroe and Kurt Cobain, YC can't help but be drawn to his strange antics. It's possible his hospital stay may not be that bad. Then again, it could be a total nightmare.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]***[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]2. YC grew up in a big city his entire life, but when his mother gets a job offer in a small midwestern town she moves the family there at the beginning of the summer. Being the new kid is always tough, especially when you're bookish and not the most suave person on the planet. Luckily, he is uncharacteristically good looking which has helped him stave off bullying. A few days after moving in, he hears about a party the local teenagers are throwing in a barn around the outskirts of town. Deciding to try to start anew and break out of his shell, he goes. Amongst the loud music, dancing, and booze he starts to feel rather uncomfortable. Then he meets Carson Gori, who somehow manages to get him to start making out with him in a corner.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The next thing he knows he wakes up at home, in his bed, unscathed. With the memories of the previous night still running through his head he's unsure if it was real or just a dream. Faintly remembering the other boy's name, he gets on Facebook and looks him up only to realize he's not only openly gay, but also well known for being an absolute mess. Drugs, alcohol, crazy sex--everything. Not to mention the vast amount of hate on his page. Before he can dig too deep, however, he hears a voice at his bedroom door and looks up to find none other than Carson standing there, grinning.[/BCOLOR]

3. So, I've been suddenly inspired to write an RP based loosely on the music video for Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran.
I'd love to have an M/M RP where I could play the cupid (what the girl is in the video), who eventually tries to fall in love himself by stabbing himself with an arrow. A detective (or paramedic) shows up, the arrow disappears, and voila! MC would still be a cupid, invisible to most people except YC and those close to him. Now, however, he's convinced they are meant to be together and follows YC around as often as possible.

4. YC was a bully in elementary school, one who genuinely enjoyed causing others pain. One of his favorite people to pick on was MC, who was quiet and shy and never made eye contact with anyone. It was easy to make him cry and the way he was so submissive always made YC laugh. After third grade, MC moved with his family and was forgotten about completely. Now in high school, YC has long since given up bullying and regrets his actions, seeing them as childish and selfish. He's sworn to never be mean to another person again, for as long as he lives.

Then MC resurfaces, transferring to YC's school and into his first period English class. YC hopes he will go unnoticed, but is quickly spotted by MC and asked to meet him after school. He's certain he's going to be beaten up for his bullying in elementary school, but instead he's met with a kiss. A very passionate kiss. MC fanatically explains how he has grown to miss the taunting and how it turns him on sexually. He begs YC to become his "master" and bully him more.

YC is confused and disgusted and refuses the offer, but MC doesn't get the hint and persistently follows him around. Will YC finally break and become his master? Or has he really given up bullying for good?

----------
PM me or reply here if you're interested! I'm open to hearing your ideas, as well. (;

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds fun! Can I RP with you? I suck at picking so I'm cool with whatever one you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.