Original & Fandom Plots (F looking for M/Double)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poison_Siren

Original poster
Hey there! I'm on the hunt for more partners. Please only post here, if you're interested, thanks! :)

1816a9dc-08b3-4b7f-bcf3-b1141eb20039_zps63885791.png

Lead Roles/Main Characters:
Bryce Dallas Howard as Elizabeth Holloway (Me)
James Marsden as Tommy Bosco (You)

Supporting Roles/Secondary Characters:
Leonardo Dicaprio as Calvin Holloway (Double/NPC)
Nicole Kidman as Daisy Ford (Double/NPC) - Calvin's mistress

It's 1924 in New York City.
Famous Broadway director and playboy Calvin Halloway has just bought the old Roxy theater in downtown New York. He and his new wife Elizabeth (also his assistant) are on the hunt for people to audition for the upcoming original Broadway musical called "The Forbidden Fruit". Written and directed by Calvin himself.

The production team thought they had found their lead male role when a man by the name of Tommy Bosco steals the spotlight accidentally. No one really knows about Tommy except he's a native to New York and he has his eyes set on the beautiful Elizabeth. But is there more to him than meets the eye?

Side Notes:
  • Please don't ask me if you could change both the main characters' names and/or celebrity names/pics or physical description(s). You are, however, allowed to change the secondary characters' celebrity names/pics, but not the story names.
  • Feel free to make up your own backstory, personality, and age for Tommy (early/late thirties - early forties preferably).
  • Please be able to post more than two paragraphs.
  • This roleplay will have adultery, explicit language, explicit sexual content, graphic violence, little domestic violence, light/medium bondage, kidnapping, black-mail, possible murder, and possible pregnancy.
  • I'd prefer if we roleplay in the forum/threads (a lot easier for me than PMs).
  • Please have a basic knowledge about the 1920's era (clothing, dialogue, everyday life, etc).

dd63f10a-ae00-4bb8-a666-84e7faedde33_zpsddcb4981.png

Main characters:
Vivian Thompson (Me)
(First name) Thompson (You)

A happily married couple (our characters) finds out they both work at a secret agency, and their mission is to take each other out. But they later team up to track down their bosses who supposedly betrayed them (basically like a Mr. & Mrs. Smith spin-off).

Side Notes:
  • I'd prefer to have you pick a celebrity pic for the male role (doesn't matter who it is).
  • This roleplay will have explicit language, explicit sexual content, graphic violence, kick-ass fighting scenes, and light/medium bondage.
  • I'd prefer to have it set in the 60's/70's, but we can do the present day.
  • Post more than two paragraphs.
  • Forum/Threads only.

7f8aaf23-2ee3-4b38-806b-bd053345b698_zps455eb6ba.png

What if you found out that your favorite celebrity crush was actually a superhero/mutant in real life? Will he take you on his many daring adventures and fight crime together, or will he make you stay at home out of harm's way?

(I'm looking for someone to play James Marsden for me for this roleplay.)

Side Notes:
  • I will only play an OC for this roleplay, but I am willing to double.
  • This roleplay will have explicit language, explicit sexual content, graphic violence, light/medium bondage, kidnapping, black-mail, and torture.
  • Post more than two paragraphs.
  • Forum/Threads only.

MORE PLOTS COMING SOON...

Status
Not open for further replies.