ORIGINAL CHARACTUR DO NOT STEELE

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Orochi, Aug 23, 2009.

1. We will make a character, one body part at a time!

Rules:

1. You can only add one body part/detail per post.

2. You can only use MSpaint.

3. NO TABLETS.

4. Save as .png

5. use center tags

HERE WE GO:

[​IMG]

2. Hey guys I'm stupid, how do I upload shit and keep it .png?

Note that I can't use photobucket because I fucked something up a few months ago and I'm poor so I can't fix it without turning myself into a whore.

3. THEN I GUESS YOU JUST DON'T GET TO PLAY

[​IMG]

(If you've saved the image as a .png it will automatically upload to Photobucket as a .png)

4. I already said I can't upload a damn thing to photopoopet. >:(

5. Yeah, that one doesn't work either, I've been using tinypic instead and it makes all images .jpg.

OH WELL GUYS I'LL LEAVE YOU TO YOUR GAME.

6. Why won't PB or imageshack work? And tiny pic uploads .pngs

http://i25.tinypic.com/v4m5w4.png

7. NIGHTMARE FUEL

[​IMG]

Image by Piro.

8. [​IMG]

oops~ made the neck too thin.. ~_~;

9. NO CHARACTER IS PERFECT WITHOUT WASHBOARD ABS

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]
    boom shakalakah

11. [​IMG]

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

12. ADMIT THAT YOU ALL THOUGHT ABOUT THIS A LONG TIME AGO....but I shan't finish the job for you! *snobby sniff*

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

Because Ori wanted.

14. o_o
    So tempted to join.... o_o

15. Last night Kyra had remained up, she was so into a book and couldn't put it down so she didn't get to sleep until about midnight, maybe even one. So she was sleeping quite peacefully when Sara snuck in, curled up in bed, book carefully placed next to the bed, makeshift bookmark between its pages. She gave a yip when she was suddenly tickled, alternating between laughing and yipping for Sara to stop tickling her.

"Its too early to get up." Kyra yawned as she sat up before giving Sara a good morning hug. "How much do we have saved up, and I guess how much should we limit on buying?" Kyra never liked spending a lot of money, she wanted to save up as much as she could so that when she and Sara grew up they could buy whatever they want, like an awesome house or something. After all she knows neither will be adopted since they pick out the ones who need adoption more to be the ones adopted. So they will probably be here until they are 'too old', so at that point they would have to get a house.

She would go and change, she never bothered to leave the room doing this since its not like she should be bothered by Sara seeing her bra. Subconsciously this was probably her way of teasing Sara back, but she wasn't aware of her own feelings for her friend. "I'm definitely gonna buy you something awesome~" She wasn't a hard girl to buy things for, books were always a solid choice, next to that came blades, then came anything in a more Japanese style.

"You know, I sometimes wonder how long before we have other gangs trying to kidnap us to use your awesome luck for themselves. I mean a million is a lot."