ORIGINAL CHARACTUR DO NOT STEELE

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Orochi, Aug 23, 2009.

1. We will make a character, one body part at a time!

Rules:

1. You can only add one body part/detail per post.

2. You can only use MSpaint.

3. NO TABLETS.

4. Save as .png

5. use center tags

HERE WE GO:

[​IMG]

2. "No, but I can give you stress relief."

3. Nukoduke (manga)
    How it started: I have this manga app on my phone. It gave me a "surprise read" on Nukoduke. So I gave it a try, it is soo cuute~! Very heart-warming~~ If you like cuteness, I suggest you to try this manga! I personally give it a 12/10, for cuteness XD

Characters 9/10: Very cute, as I said before XD Part of the title says, "Nuko" What is Nuko, you ask? To put it simply it's aspecies of cat that is more human-like. One Nuko is named, Kei and the other one is named, Sasame and they are both females. There is another character named, Yuuya Amane. He's just a normal human being. xD He is very lazy, in the manga he tends to sleep a lot. <- Main Characters... There are also supporting characters -> Haruki Amane, is Yuuya's younger brother, and is a model. Kana is a Nuko, she is also Kei's older twin sister. She is adopted by a wealthy family. Yamato Kishimoto is Yuuya's childhood friend and next-door neighbor. Inori Yukimura is Yamato and Yuuya's deceased childhood friend.

Plot 9/10: Like any other mangas that contain people picking up stray animals, the concept is the same. It's a sunny day and when Yuuya takes a walk he soon finds two abandoned Nukos calling out for someone to take them in. Then there is some dialogue then after Yuuya takes them in. Since Yuuya took the two Nukos in, the Nukos try to return the favor by doing various chores.

Art 10/10: The art in this manga is good. They did a really nice job of making the Nukos verryy cute. Yuuya is also "good-looking" (lol my opinion tho XD) Although sometimes in this manga, Yuuya looks like he was drawn rushed, not very neat.

Lol this is all I have, I hope you liked my review! I'm sorry if I missed some information. But make sure you give this manga a try~~! ^^

4. Hey guys I'm stupid, how do I upload shit and keep it .png?

Note that I can't use photobucket because I fucked something up a few months ago and I'm poor so I can't fix it without turning myself into a whore.

5. He chuckled and patted her head.

6. I already said I can't upload a damn thing to photopoopet. >:(

7. "Most aren't born with a black flame."

8. Why won't PB or imageshack work? And tiny pic uploads .pngs

http://i25.tinypic.com/v4m5w4.png

9. "Yet she has it."

10. NIGHTMARE FUEL

[​IMG]

Image by Piro.

11. [​IMG]

oops~ made the neck too thin.. ~_~;

12. NO CHARACTER IS PERFECT WITHOUT WASHBOARD ABS

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]
    boom shakalakah

14. [​IMG]

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

15. ADMIT THAT YOU ALL THOUGHT ABOUT THIS A LONG TIME AGO....but I shan't finish the job for you! *snobby sniff*

[​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

Because Ori wanted.

17. o_o
    So tempted to join.... o_o