Original and Fandoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mango

Original poster
On the hunt for some literate partners who can contribute a minimum of two paragraphs, but don't mind a casual paced story. Romance is optional, though I am only capable of writing heterosexual pairings and should you be the type that prefers to write as a female we must double. I like having side characters and value a unique plot to anything else, also you've got to be capable of OOC chat in regards to planning at the least and have a genuine desire to contribute to the detailing of the story. Character sheets are required but they can be simple.

Vague original ideas/Pairings:

At the moment we'd have to start from scratch with something. I prefer Paranormal/Horror/Fantasy/Scifi/Apocalyptic/Resistance themes, I've been wanting to do something that's a bit of a Mass Effect/Aliens/Captain Harlock/RvB/Bebop mix? General space opera, gun friendly galactic resistance and exploration kind of mess. xD

Fandoms:

Pokemon (Leaning towards Alolan setting right now, but I'm down for anything so long as it's like the anime/manga/main games, not PMD or rangers.) *****

Fallout
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Skyrim
Diablo 3
Borderlands 2
FEFates: Awakening or Conquest
Kingdom Hearts
Jurassic Park-esque
Cowboy Bebop
Occult Academy-esque
Twilight-esque