Original and Fandom Search (m/m & f/f)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vermiciro

Original poster
Hello! Thank you for taking interest in my thread. =)
I go by Vermiciro and, to be brief, have a penchant for writing, etymology, and verbiage in general. When not writing my own stories, I find roleplay to be a good means of breaking up monotony and keeping my vocabulary sharp. However, if there's a lull or words fail me, I can generally be found in the Character Portrait Studio, taking commissions until I shake my torpor.

Length: I am a quality before quantity type of roleplayer. Whether your post is protracted or not isn't a sign of skill to me. 2 to 3 small paragraphs average is dandy in my book. I understand more descriptive scenes and opening posts will be longer, but in general, I favor a concise response.​
Frequency: I try to respond a few times a week, and haven't any preference pertaining to my partner's post frequency. You've no obligation to inform me of your absence be it for a week or forever. If you lose interest, can't reply, or we don't mesh and you can't inform me or are uncomfortable doing so then by all means, I won't be offended. I'll never hound you for a response.​
Limits: Violence, gore, strong language, and potentially sexual scenes can be expected, so any limits you have please disclose. If you're under 18, there won't be sexual interactions in our rp.
"Literacy" : I show immense clemency with grammatical errors. I'm not about to give you shit for a misplaced apostrophe. Run-ons and sentence fragments are wonderful and add rhythm. As long as I can understand you, we're set!​
Characters: I prefer descriptions to pictures. Older characters are preferenced as well, but not a requisite. I like to make mine flawed, not necessarily in the "tragic past" or medically inhibited way, but with generally negative traits. Ugly, prejudiced, inept, unintelligent, craven, unscrupulous, selfish, etc. Do not expect an exceedingly personable character from me.​
Communication: Though it's not necessary, i'd like to have a running dialogue between us in private messages if not just to discus the rp but perhaps also to chat. We need not get personal if it's of bother, but I find keeping an open communication between partners propitious.​

Original Plots (If I've a preference of role it'll be underlined)

Do No Harm
Researcher / Subject
In effort to bolster military forces and protect the health of the general public from advancing biological threats, testing to develop a reagent propitious to healing and resistance has begun. A dearth of voluntary subjects has, however, halted progress. Ethics bend to accommodate need and citizens on the fringe of society are taken into custody to undergo testing. Convicts, prostitutes, homeless, and run-aways become victims of medical advancement, secrets never again to know freedom. It seems their only escape... is death.​
The Greater Good
Rogue Scientist / Drug Dealer
His practices labeled inhumane, a college professor abandons his post in pursuit of finding a chemical to inhibit violence and anger in humans. But such requires funding, and without the college backing him another means must be acquired. And such is found in a local drug dealer, providing him both cash and an ample pool of test subjects.​
Death Match
Guard/Convict or Convict/Convict
Prison overpopulation has become an epidemic and improvident waste of national resources. Despite attempts to curb crime, the problem persists. In a final attempt, a new law is enacted. A gamble. Inmates earn a clean slate, records erased, if they kill twenty other convicts in 1v1 death matches. No weapons. Is freedom worth the risk?​
The Gambit
Bounty hunter / Wanted Criminal
Essentially the plot of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. A criminal and bounty hunter strike a deal; the criminal is turned over to authorities, the bounty collected, but before execution is rescued. The ruse is to be repeated in every other town as they travel.
Could be western, sci-fi, fantasy, or even post apocalyptic.​
Cosmic Recon
Workaholic / Deadbeat
Every five years, like clock-work, a pair of employees are sent to a remote nook of the galaxy to recover information on the resources available there. The work is entirely maintenance, managing the ship's computer systems and the robotic aides that do the collecting. It's monotonous, lasting a full year at least. The pair sent are the company's most expendable. And most detested. A fastidious workaholic, renown for finding fault and correcting every other employee. And a deadbeat who's perfected doing nothing and remaining employed.​

Lamb for Slaughter
Monster / Juvenile
Without faith in the future or a raison d'etre to guide them, a juvenile leaves home under the cover of night, set on self destruction. Their sole purpose becomes loosing their innocence be it by drugs, sex, crime, or raw suffering. It's in this state, while hitchhiking, they're picked up by a "monster". The nature of this monster is up for discussion. It can be an actual creature in the guise of a human, preying on those it catches. Or it can be a more modern aberration, a rapist, serial killer, or hitman. Our roleplay would be about what happens when the pair cross paths.​

Mercenary Mercenaries (Dark Comedy)
A company of sellswords has been met with the task of engaging an undead nuisance at the foot of a lush mountain range. The reward is immoderate, drawing suspicion, but proves tempting beyond any's forbearance. Inevitably, a pair of their own are sent out as vanguard, tasked with reconnaissance. The two happen to be the most expendable. Possessing risible skill and profligate proclivities, the company is banking on at least one dying so they can demand extra in recompense. But a pair of reprobates caught in the maw of an undead horde should never be underestimated.
(My character will likely be an alcoholic cleric)​

Murder-bago (Dark Comedy)
"Serial Killer" / "Serial Killer"
A pair of wannabe serial killers splurge on a Winnebago RV to take them cross-country on what they hope to be a summer-long killing spree, taking in the scenic grandeur of America's national parks as they do so. Their bags replete with hardware, their copies of Helter Skelter flagged, and a fickle GPS later, their finally ready to join the ranks of their macabre heroes. Right?​
Asylum
Hermit / Refugee
A hermit takes a person on the run into their home. In the days following, while laying low, winter tucks in around them, sealing the abode from both visitors and escape. There they are bound until the worst of the season passes. In their months together, their histories slowly unravel, revealing what led to their chance encounter.​

Fandom Pairings (My preference of role is underlined)

Batman
(I've read a chunk of the comics, seen the first season of Gotham, seen the Nolan films, some of the 90's animation, and played Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. I prefer focusing on the villains or GCPD, not the bat family)​
Scarecrow / Riddler​
Scarecrow / Mad Hatter​
Poison Ivy / Harley Quinn​
Poison Ivy / Renee Montoya​
Harvey Bullock / James Gordon​

Team Fortress 2
(I haven't played the game in years but wouldn't mind giving an rp on it a go)​
Medic / Sniper​
Engineer / Sniper​
Engineer / Spy​
Sniper / Spy​
Medic / Heavy​
OC / OC​

Left 4 Dead
oc /oc​

Horror Movies
(If there's a horror film you want to base a roleplay on, I'm all ears! Campy 80's ones and b-movies in particular.)​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: dreamthief
Murder-bago (Dark Comedy)
"Serial Killer" / "Serial Killer"
A pair of wannabe serial killers splurge on a Winnebago RV to take them cross-country on what they hope to be a summer-long killing spree, taking in the scenic grandeur of America's national parks as they do so. Their bags replete with hardware, their copies of Helter Skelter flagged, and a fickle GPS later, their finally ready to join the ranks of their macabre heroes. Right?​
I'd be very much interested in doing this, PM me if you're up for it? :)​

I would absolutely adore the Do No Harm, Lamb for Slaughter or Asylum plots! <3 Feel free to PM me for further inquiry. I look forward to it!

I'm interested in a Harley/Ivy Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.