Origin of Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash sighed from behind the door, the pit never truly leaving his gut. "Whatever you say. Come over if something happens" he comments low enough so the lazing adults below couldn't hear him. Another moment of silence passes before he retreated to his room with even heavier limbs firmly planting him onto his mattress. His ears continued to search for any signs of distress. A minor coughs exits the girl's room before his tired mind gave in to sleep.

The naked form smirked again in front of the teen, his sharpened teeth gleam in his unearthly light. "Oh little Belle" he sung with a long tongue sliding in and out of his oversized mouth. "Thank you so much for allowing me to have such a delectable form. Trust me, this beats my last host by a long shot. Nice curves for the boys to grab onto and these plump lips could suck it out real good" He complimented with poisoned words as his imperfectly manicured nail trailed the young girl's quivering bottom lip. Another moment passes and he fades into the air, only to reenter the girl and return her mobility.

Isabella blinked and shook her head as she regained mobility. She then absent mindedly grabbed her purse and headed into the hallway after unlocking the door. She gently closed the door so Ash would not hear the door and headed downstairs. The loud television drowned out her footsteps down the stairwell and she opened the door, quickly and quietly closing it behind her. She hen headed down the sidewalk, still being absent minded as she became strangely hungry. The demonic entity would notice its mortal vessel did have a practically empty stomach and that was a rather good thing for it.

The entity licked its lips, sliding its tongue along sharpened teeth. His gnarled smile glints off the young girl's soul as the youth meandered to the kitchen, pass her oblivious parents. The girl's steps creaked against the stairs, brining Ash out of his dream filled haze. He watched her shadow beneath the door as she followed through her path to the outside world. Frantic thoughts crossed his mind as he quickly pulled on a coat and his worn out chucks.

Shadowy claws rub together as he surveyed the world through the teen's eyes. Street lamps illuminate spots on the dirty pavement and occasional shadows occupy the sidewalks. Ash snuck out a few minutes behind the girl, hiding in the blindspots beside street posts and mail boxes. His mind searches for possible solutions to the mystery in front of him. Why would a teenager be out now? Is she meeting up with that punk? Is she going off to drink and smoke pot? Frankly, he wasn't innocent of those things but that didn't stop worry from clenching his gut and tying knots out of his intestines.

Isabella was heading toward Downtown, a section of the city that they lived in that was known for being rather lewd and rather dangerous. However, the expression on her face - or, rather, lack thereof - made it look like she had little concern for her own safety. She continued to walk down the sidewalk, her stomach still growling, and then turned a corner and quickly was out of Ash's eyesight for a few seconds.

It would be long enough for Isabella to stare ahead at the neon lights that lit up the clearly unclean streets. There were shady figures walking around, donning pimp canes, provocative attire that would be considered more underwear than it would be outdoor clothing, and muscle bound guards in front of several club-like buildings. Isabella dug through her purse, pulling out an ID card. It was fake and the devilish entity may have noticed that when she looked at it, but it looked quite official.

Isabella then hurried toward the closest club, which was called The Tipping Point, and then showed the aforementioned ID to the bouncer. She smiled warmly and perhaps a bit lewdly toward them, hoping to get inside. The demonic entity could sense quite a bit of souls from all the locations, which would give it quite a bit of sustenance.

Ash continued to sneak through the shadows but the girl's dark attire played against him as she disappeared into the town's seedier areas. The boy's heart dropped as he futilely searched for the girl's rigid form. His sixth sense tickled the back of his neck, He walked into an alley lined with prostitute ridden businesses. The crooks' crooked teeth jut out as the nefarious men puffed on their cigarettes. Ash could only imagine the expression that those men would throw over to an innocent teen. He could hear their soured sweet talk and their beckoning fingers.

The entity licked his lips once again as the girl gained entry into a relatively full bar. Couples and hopefuls ground against each other, completely ignoring the blaring music and flashing lights. Fluorescent beer signs illuminate the walls while dingy, overhead lights light the crowded dance floor. The entity surveyed through the young girl's eyes.

We need someone young with little impurity in their heart (or their anything really). Can't have this one dying on me from one of those STD's that's all crammed in her head under useless crap learned at school.

He took slight control over her, merely nudging her towards areas he wanted a second look. A group of college age (Ashton age) guys laughed around a rundown billiards table in the back room. The room nearly disappeared behind the wall of overly perfumed whores and fuck boys, but the entity's insatiable hunger quickly sniffed out the fresh meat.

Isabella wasn't blinded by the fumes of sweat and possibly tears inside of the club. Most would think she would stick out like a sore thumb with her gothic attire, but truth be told she did not. She walked with an inviting sway toward the area with the college folk in the back room. The sway gained quite a bit of attention from the people in the club that were interested in Isabella's body, men and women alike. Her large breasts bounced as she walked, almost as if trying to show off how big they were by purposely walking in a sultry way.

Once Isabella went through the room with whores and fuckboys, she looked around and then playfully twirled a strand of her hair as she played her sudden entrance as herself being lost. She did end up purposely bumping into one of the college students, then turned red and looked up at him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" she said, though her tone didn't match up with her still absent-minded expression. Though thanks to the loud music, horny customers, the alcohol and possibly some drug use, no one would notice. "I'm a little lost. This is the first time I've been in a club." She sounded very innocent and very naive. It was rather obvious in the room that several of the college students already had erections ready for her and the demon could very well sense that.

Ash slowly goes down the line of clubs, asking each of the bouncers if they had seen the possessed teen. Each gruff man gave him demeaning glances as they shooed him away with a wave from their meaty hands. Ash's irritation rose with each failed attempt to locate the girl. The biting cold cut through Ash's few layers but he persevered trying to save his housemate.

The entity locked eyes with a particular boy whose long form was poised to shoot the cue ball. The girl's clueless act caught the student's attention which only made the entity's gnarly grin to spread. The entity nudged the girl again, making her cock her hips and tug her lips into a sweet grin. The blonde college student leaned on his cue with a flirtatious smile and addressed the youth.

"Well hello there, doll" he greeted with a drunken smile that barely showed his yellowing teeth. The other boys backed off, giving the girl a clear view of the hopeful. The entity rubbed his hands.

This is going to be way too fucking easy.

"Hello, handsome," Isabella was forced to reply with a forced smile and her eyes closed for a moment as the entity would force her to let out a false, yet happy giggle. She did walk invitingly toward the male addressing her, moving her hips in time with her steps and pushing her bottom out a bit to make it stand out. It showed off the fact Isabella did have the fabled "bubble butt" that the college-aged men had been talking about some time before she showed up. "I hope I'm not interrupting. I don't know how to play pool myself, but I do love watching a man with a long, hard stick push the ball into the hole." She spoke in a seductive tone, running one finger along the cue as she was now much closer to him. She was forced to give him a wink as she sent chills down the others' spine in terms of seducing them.

The drunken youth's friends seemed to chuckle and a few even called out to Isabella, referring to her as "their prize". There were a few lewd things tossed in, such as being called Sugar Tits and Bombshell Booty, which ultimately Isabella ignored in favor of acting on the entity's desire for food. She did begin to grow horny between her legs as well, as if the entity's excitement was showing through her body.

The college boy curled his lips as the girl traced her slender fingertips along the cue. Bella's young frame didn't deter his lewd thoughts as he nonchalantly hooked his arm around her waist. The other boys snicker some more before giving the couple some flirting space. All of their drunken brains were rooting for their friend to get laid, if only they knew the horror that was soon to befall their pal.

The cue boy ignored the comments and completely focused on the hot and bothered teen by his side. "Well I'll teach you doll. Where should we begin?" he inquired while tightening his grip. His hands trailed down her side until he was nearly groping her ass. The entity only laughed with glee as he surveyed the boy's advances. The cue hit the floor as he slid it over to the girl, his fingers playfully gripping the tip.

Ash continued to fight the bouncers for information. A pair of drunks laughed at efforts with half empty bottles in their hand. They joked at his efforts calling him whipped and saying the witch girl cast her spell good. The 'witch' part caught the wannabe detective's attention. He skulked to the other side of the road and tapped the shorter of the two drunks on the shoulder.

Isabella let out a cute, yet innocent giggle at the man's advances toward her. "Perhaps a more private lesson is in order?" she asked, with a whisper so smooth to her voice that it would make it hard to believe she was only a teenager. Though she had her body's frame and curves to trick unsuspecting targets for that. She let the man advance his hands, feeling them rest firmly for a moment near and almost directly onto her nice round bottom. "What do you say, handsome? A private lesson, away from the shifty eyes."

The drunk didn't notice Ash at first, though when his friend pointed him out, the drunk turned around in a dizzy fashion. "Don't want any," he said in a drunken stupor. "Take your girl scout cookies and shove them up your little girl ass!" He stumbled forward, nearly falling over and past Ash. "Damned girl scouts. Always pushin' me. Robert! Come help me teach this girl a lesson!" He drunkenly clenched his fist and swung directly at a pole, crying out in pain when he struck it. "Ow! They don't make 'em like they used to!"

The student's smile grew as he handed the cue off to one of his snickering pals. He firmly grabbed the Bella's ass like it was just a hunk of meat. "Why of course doll, I'll be sure to teach you real well." He slid his hand from her ass to her waist, nudging her towards one of the back rooms. A fellow student whistled after them before taking another swig at his beer. The men convene for a moment before returning to their game with rowdy conversation.

A dart board and table covered in empty beer cans occupy the small room. The college kid guided the teen to the off white wall, unaware of his hellish fate while he coerced her with alcohol tinged words. Nicotine and booze mix in his breath as he whispered sweet nothings and lewd comments between rules of pool. His face became increasingly closer to Bella and his lips grew looser. The entity licked his chops as he loosened Bella's body to accept the man's advances.

Ash growled internally as the drunks made fools of themselves. Usually, he would probably snicker at the situation but that moment he was just irritated. Being called a girl wasn't helping either. Heat creeped into his cheeks as the drunk howled at his minuscule injury. Frustration bubbled in his gut as the nighttime moments ticked by. Horrifying scenarios flashed through his mind.

"Look," he growled, gritting teeth and biting his tongue. His hands clench at his sides as he pushed down the obscenities. "I just want to know if you've seen around here."

It was like simply unlocking a door as Isabella allowed the drunken college student get rather close. A force seemed to close the door behind them, locking it as there was a gentle click. Once the drunken man was close enough to her, her pupils vanished as her mouth opened a bit strangely before an unseen force pulled the student right to her lips and forced them into a position where it would look like a normal kiss to anyone that could see them. Though due to the now locked door, the entity was free to devour the young man's soul. As the strange looking Isabella forced the kiss onto the man, the entity would immediately get a taste of the soul within the mortal body of its dinner. It would be like just drinking soda from a cup as soon enough the soul was starting to get drained from the body of the young man.

"Seen what?" The drunk hiccuped at Ash. "That Witch girl you was askin' the bouncer about? She disappeared. Probably on her broomstick into a brothel. She got this weird look in her eye, like she was gonna take all them young college guys for a nice, long.... fuck." He laughed and grinned at Ash. "Can't say I blame 'em. The knockers on that Witch are gigantic, almost unreal. I'd know I'd tap it. Heck, I'm horny just thinkin' about her. Mmm.... I'd like to fuck me a Witch sometin' fierce." The other drunk cheered and happily agreed to the notion of wanting to have sex with Isabella, clapping and rooting for his friend in the most annoying fashion.

The young man leaned in for the long awaited kiss. He immediately settled into a lust filled french kiss with the minor. The entity licked at the incoming soul, savoring the youthful flavor. The young man peeked through his eyelashes, a personal bad habit, only to find pure black eyes staring at him. His heart skips a beat and his hands loosen around her ass, but his lips stay fastened. The entity sucked ever harder on the alarmed student, slowly devouring the fresh soul. Spots soon surrounded the student's sight as his soul reservoirs reduced to zero. Eventually, Isabella is forced to support the boy with a firm hold on his lower back. After the entity had his fill, he released the young man. The student crumpled to the floor, his skin an ashen grey.

Ash pinched the bridge of his nose, a low grumble resounding from his throat. This is why he hated drunks. It was like talking to children. Worse even. He didn't even feel like telling them she was a minor or that they were disturbing the piece. He just needed to find her.

"Yes that one. See, I'm one of those college boys you're mentioning. You know?" he played along with a forced smile. His stomach somersaulted at his words. His feminist side felt like he needed a special place in hell when he died.

Isabella stood there as she didn't regain control under the demonic entity's influence for a moment. When she did, the first thing she would do would pick up the now dead college student and carried his body over to a darkened corner and set it down gently, as so no one would find it until later. She then looked around as she sat back up, shivering as if receiving a pat on the back by the entity for a job well done. Even with just one soul now, she could feel its power increasing and causing her to breathe a bit heavily as a result. She seemed to stare at the man, enjoying the fact she had just fed her new Master with his soul. Her stomach would soon grumble, however, indicating that despite being a vessel, she still needed to be fed.

"Too bad, so sad, kid," one drunk said. "She went into the brothel down the road on the right. She's probably gettin' fucked somethin' fierce. Besides, if she's your girl, you must have fucked up big time for her to just... wander into a... brothel." The drunk was interrupting themselves by repeatedly hiccuping, which did seem a tad annoying. The other drunk laughed and pulled out yet another large bottle of beer before chugging it down right in front of Ash. "Doubt that Witch babe is his girlfriend," he whispered to the other drunk. "He may be hittin' on us, if you know what I mean."

The college students mull around the pool table, forgetting about their (un)lucky friend in the other room. The booze and bullshit pushes the busty girl and college bud into the back of their minds as they gambled over the solids and stripes. The entity had Isabella prop the victim into the corner before nudging towards the door where drunken laughs and crude jokes were loud and clear. The fresh soul sent fresh vigor into his veins, surging confidence and hunger into his young host.

Ash gritted his teeth as the drunks continued with their idiotic display. He pinches the bridge of his nose as the men threw slurs at him. "Sure, right. Thanks." He spat before turning back to the row of clubs. Brothels? In this day and age? Those drunks are no help. He stayed on the opposite side of the street, racking his brain for a solution to his no entry problem.

One of the bouncers straightens up as he notices the youth pass by for the fifth time that night. The huge man rubs at his bald head. He glances to either side before breathing a heavy sigh. "Hey kid!" he shouts with one of his meaty hands cupping his mouth. Ash jumped at the booming voice. Nervously, he scans the street before noticing the bouncer's determined stare.

Isabella's eyes returned to normal, throwing off any evidence of abnormality despite just being used to technically kill a man. Her lips suddenly curled into a sly, seductive and confident smirk as she walked with an incredibly inviting sway to the door. It unlocked and she headed back out to the group of college students, humming gently.

"Any of you handsome men want to come into the room over yonder and get a taste of what I can do?" She spoke so smoothly and had an obvious seducing tone to it. Though this time, she was gunning for more than one victim at a time. The hunger definitely made her more confident, but she saw the men, and she felt a tad stranger than she did before, as if she wanted more than just their souls this time.

The drunks just laughed and yelled at Ash to get a haircut, then made kissing noises when the bouncer seemed to try to talk to him. It wasn't very long until they fall over, passed out on the ground.

The pool players gave each other strange looks as the confident child came swaying out of the room. The entities emitted pheromones from the youth, enticing the drunk young men to her side. Who should go first? Is what their droopy eyes said to each other as they placed their cues against the walls and hands into their pockets. They smiled and gave compliments to the girl in their imaginary race to get into her pants.

Ash smirked as the drunks fell into a pool of stale rainwater, groaning in pain. They're going to feel that in the morning. Ash wiped off his slight smile and cautiously crossed the darkened street to the club's entrance.

"Yes sir?" Ash greets with worry tinging his voice.

"I hear you're looking for a girl. She wouldn't happen to have been wearing some goth shit, would she?" the bouncer's thick New York accent came through in his speculative words. Ash vigorously nodded his head and the bouncer sighed. "I'm sorry to say this." he huffed, "But I think your girl is cheating on you."

"My what?" Ash exasperated, his cheeks burned.

Isabella winked at several of them, walking between them and lightly running her slender fingers across two of their chests. "Come on, I won't bite," she spoke rather smoothly with more of a seductive tone than before s the demonic entity's control on her was strengthening. She then swayed back toward the door, beckoning at the two she had just touched to follow her into the poorly lit room where their friend's corpse was, though since it was hidden in a dark corner, it made it easy to ignore.

There was commotion as Ash was told about Isabella being "his girl". Namely from random bystanders who occasionally would refer to Isabella as a "Lolita Babe" or "Hot Tits". Others would talk about how she didn't seem to have back problems carrying such huge "pillows". It was typical perverted and semi-perverted things Ash had heard before about the poor girl. One would think such comments and getting them so often would have lead her into a life of adultery at some point.

The two willing souls followed the teenager into the darkened room. They thought about their buddy but those inquiries quickly went away in a fog of alcohol and lust. One leaned against the wall, throwing the girl into his shadow. The second fellow took a seat, awaiting his turn with the newly mature damsel.

Ash grit his teeth behind tight lips as the usual comments floated through the night air. The bouncer stifled a chuckle as a new wave of drunks passed by. The cops were probably coming again tonight. More like, they definitely will. The bouncer leaned in, trying to drown out the lewd remarks.

"Yeah, well she's inside getting friendly with some students. Are they you're buddies or something? That's got to be rough." he remarked with sympathetic eyes.

Ash sighed, "No, no, no, no, no! First, she's not 'my girl'." He groans, "Secondly, what? She's in there doing what?"

The bouncer gives a lopsided grin. "I see, well she's in there swinging around those little boys fingers. Best get her out. Looks a little young."

Ash thanked the bouncer as the large man stepped to the side. The blaring music and crowded room made the young man dizzy but determination kept him upright. He slipped through the sweaty dancers to the bar where another group of drunkards were getting ready to be kicked out. The bartenders grumbled into the old telephone as three middle aged sang lewd lyrics. She noticed Ash and gave him a nod as she finished her call.

This time Isabella was more direct with her approach, rather than just teasing and taking a long while to eventually feed the demonic presence inside of her. The same force from before closed the door behind them and locked it and Isabella walked very invitingly toward one of the college drunks now in the room with her. She then grabbed him by the collar and planted a hard kiss on the man's lips, using her tongue to already wrestle with his, as if she had gained knowledge on how to subdue a target merely with a kiss. As she held the kiss with one of them, she did invitingly wiggle her bottom at the other, meaning she was influenced enough to take this farther than just kissing to distract them.

The commotion was a lot to take in at the bar, especially since further inside, there were more people than one would expect that were dressing like Isabella did. From time to time, it would look like Isabella would be everywhere around the club only to find out it wasn't actually her, just a look-a-like. Luckily, Isabella's breast size was a somewhat unique trait about her, though there were still plenty of busty goth girls, and her voice couldn't be easily confused with someone else's due to the strange mix of soft and gravelly her voice gave off.

Status
Not open for further replies.