Oriental Adventures (Revival)

Actually you'll post in the order determined by the rolls though I think Frost allows characters to talk out of turn, you just can't move or fight out of your turn.

Combat actions are to be posted in initiative order. However, there are some actions, including talking, that are considered Free Actions. This means that they can be taken any number of times, whenever you want. Better?

Character Sheet (Pending update to Lv.2)

Name: Japik of Eagle's Reach
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Level: 1

Str: 17 | +3
Dex: 14 | +2
Con: 14 | +2
Int: 12 | +1
Wis: 10 | +0
Cha: 13 | +1

HP: 12
Fort: +4 | +2 | +2 | 0
Ref: +2 | +2 | 0 | 0
Will: +0 | 0 | 0 | 0

Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey
Skin: Light
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 215 Lbs

Racial Traits:
N/A

Class Features:
A fighter is proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with all armor (heavy, medium, and light) and shields (including tower shields).
At 1st level, a fighter gets a bonus combat-oriented feat in addition to the feat that any 1st-level character gets and the bonus feat granted to a human character. The fighter gains an additional bonus feat at 2nd level and every two fighter levels thereafter (4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 12th, 14th, 16th, 18th, and 20th). These bonus feats must be drawn from the feats noted as fighter bonus feats. A fighter must still meet all prerequisites for a bonus feat, including ability score and base attack bonus minimums.

Feats:
EWP: Bastard Sword
Quick Draw
Reckless Offense

Skills:
Climb (Str) 5 | 2 | +3 | 0
Craft (Int) 0 | 0 | +1| 0
Handle Animal (Cha) 0 | 0 | +1 | 0
Intimidate (Cha) 5 | 4 | +1 | 0
Jump (Str) 0 | 0 | +3 | 0
Ride (Dex) 6 | 4 | +2 | 0
Swim (Str) 5 | 2 | +3 | 0

Equipment:
Each character starts with 100 gold to spend on equipment.
Bastard Sword (Back Sheath)
Heavy Shield (wood)
Scale Mail

Backstory:
Japik is the "Soldier Son" of a minor noble from Eagle's Reach, a pissant keep in the middle of a decidedly nasty mountain range. He was on board the Army transport Emerald Sword when their weather mage made a "minor" miscalculation and sent them several dozen leagues in the wrong direction. That put them in unfamiliar waters. A sudden squall rose - he later learned it was probably caused by a jealous Rokugani dragon - and further sent the ship off course, eventually gutting and destroying it. Japik washed up on a rocky shoreline along with considerable flotsam, apparently the only survivor.

As he walked along the coastline to find the nearest port, he stumbled into a Lion-Crane skirmish. Not one to shy away from a good fight - even tired and bedraggled as he was - he joined in, fighting on the side of the Lions.

Appearance:
Japik is a tall, solidly built mountain man. His black hair falls just below his shoulders, and is tied back in a loose tail. His shield and armor bear the image of a black eagle with wings outstretched on a blue field, though the image has been somewhat worn by the violence of his arrival in Rokugan.

Theme Song: Lai Lai Hei - Ensiferum

.....not at all. since not everyone has posted their initiative roll it would be a moot point to post the would it not?

if our posts were to be ordered as such.

that said, so far they have gone in number order.

it then means that i think frosty has to post then i can (since i rolled a one [which when my bonus is added makes a 3]) or do i post before him so he can work his GM magic and dictate how things progress from there in one go?

Frost will be posting the battle map soon, heard him say to in the cbox.