Oriens Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nailn was in the courtyard now, his demonic sister lies behide the most acent creature in history, runing to the boy in saw in the office, and the girl he saw earlyer. "I need your help." His voice was full of fear.

Alexander blinked. "A monster you say?" He swallowed. Now he can kind of understand why her laugh seems a bit hysterical. Before he could get another word out, the strange boy who he had kinda met at the office earlier ran in front of him and Corrie. "I need your help." He gasped in fear to both Alexander and Corrie.

"You two know each other?" Alexander raised a questioning eyebrow at both the boy and Corrie.

Nalin frowns, "No, i host a dangerous monster, it was the one that attcked her, i need your help, please." Nalin was pleading, he was to close to lose his sister now.

"You-" Corrie stated, a hand raised in Nalin's direction. "Can stay the hell away from me." The small girl backed up as far as she could, her other hand flying up beside the first defensively. Without risking a glance in Alexander, she spoke to him quietly. "Say hello to the Hulk," She told him, her voice almost a growl.

His angry was shot, he needed help, but she refused, his hand started the transformation. "Its not my fault." A tear rolled down his cheek, throwing a pocket watch, his finely words where "Its the power to kill us..." The demon stared at the young girl, hunger in his eyes.

(Lol I thought Nalin lost his memory of the encounter XD)

Alexander looked at the boy in front of him incredulously and subconsciously took a step back as well. Seeing as how strongly Corrie reacted to the boy he could only choose to believe in her words. "He's the hulk?" There were still doubts in Alexander's mind and he was having trouble trying to picture the boy ripping off his clothes like the incredible hulk. However, moments later the boy himself confirmed the fact. Alexander's eyes hardened in distrust. "How do I know you're not lying. You could be trying to trick us into a small corridor and kill us off there together?..." He narrowed his eyes and took another step back.

"OH SHIT!" His step back was the right move as the boy proceed to actually transform into a monster before him. Monsters on the first day... What's gonna happen to my school life now... The thought briefly crossed Alexander's mind before he raised his arms, prepared to defend himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
With irritation the demon looked to the boy "i am hades, the demon that lives with in this host." The demon leans into the boys face, "Or do you think im lieing?" Hades grined.

Corrie, with a slightly quivering lip, bravely threw a snowball at the thing's face. "Come on, leave the kid alone. It's only his first day." She shot him an icy smile, snowballs forming in both her hands almost instantaneously. She knew it was a stupid idea- in fact, it could get her killed. But it had already said a deal would be made, but she hadn't agreed to anything- not yet. That, in her tangled, messy mind, made her less likely to be murdered on the spot.

"Not saying that I doubt you Mr. Hades. But it's a bit rude for you to jump out like that when me and the lady was talking." Despite his sharp tongue, Alexander can feel his terror rapidly rising. He had never encountered a real monster before and this was too sudden for him to take the situation calmly. Fuck... At this rate forget about concealing, I'm going to turn into that state on the first day... He worked hard to control his emotions and as much as he was afraid of the monster, he was even more scared of falling into that state. As long as the monster didn't provoke him anymore he'll be okay. "Corrie! You okay over there!?" His eyes darted around the place for something that can help him and his line of sight landed on his backpack. "Would you kindly move back into your host and stay put in there please Mr. Hades?" He smiled at the monster wickedly, hoping the intimidation tactic would work.

Hades stood as the snowball hit him, picking up the small girl by her neck he said 3 words "I grant you demonic host" hades drops the girl, not caring if she was dead or not "It may lie dormant for hundreds of years, but one day you will serve a master, my kind will rule again" Hades red eyes locked on to the boy "Bring me that boy, or you die"

The snowball Corrie threw was just enough for Alexander to find a chance to leap for the backpack. Not looking back, he prayed to god that Corrie wouldn't be dead when he turned around. He managed to rummage through his backpack and find what he was looking for right as he heard Corrie's body hit the ground. Hopefully not a lifeless body. "Hey you fucktard demon or whatever! Stop trying to make deals with people and go back to the hell you came from." Feeling a courage that he didn't have, Alexander stood up with a pair of golden gauntlets equipped on his fists. I really hope I don't die today because of this... After sticking to his rule of not dying for stupid reasons, dying here would be the worst possible scenario.

Hades stood tall, with no care for the boys weapon, holding out his plam, a magical orb floated above, hades asked the boy one question, "Can we make a deal?"

(Damn. Having a hard time keeping up with my own roleplay. XD)

Bunny looked at the paper and key Nix showed her. "Oh. That's the room I'm in. Looks like you're our new roommate then," she said. "I can totally take you there." She smiled at the girl's thank you note. Her face turned pink as if from embarrassment as she scratched the back of her head. "It's nothing. Angels are supposed to help people, right?"

"Follow me. I was going back to our room anyway." She lead Nix to the elevator, but as soon as the doors opened, her smile faded. She froze as a black haired girl with pupil-less eyes walked out. It wasn't until a demon came rushing by. Turning her head, she saw it chasing a boy out of the dorms. "Um . . . What was that?"

In hindsight, she probably should've rushed out there to help. But it'd be a lie to say that she didn't see stranger things happening at this school. It might've been really extreme tag. Plus at her power level, there probably wasn't much she could do.

~~~~~

"Think of me what you may. Your opinion is not the one that counts," Riff said, putting the last of his things away. He glanced over at Johan when the werewolf explained his situation. "That does sound awful, but is it wise to share with people you've just met?"

Vash rolled onto his bed, having just stuffed his bag into the closet. "Riff's got a point. What if we were the guys looking for you?"

"But if you like music, Mel is pretty good. She plays the violin as well. Along with other things. But it's funny since she's the Devi- OOF!" Riff now had his hand over Vash's mouth, glaring at the boy. "Do not ruin her plans, Vash. Mel won't let it go if you say anything unnecessary." Riff let go of Vash and the white haired demon stayed quiet. Kill joy.

~~~~~

Tired of just waiting around, Mel had decided to walk around the campus grounds to see if there was anything worth her attention. She wouldn't have to see Riff and Vash for a while, so that gave her some time to do what she wanted. So far, so good. No one seemed to recognize her or have any clue as to who she was. Though few probably would unless she personally dealt with them or they were looking for her. Still, she was itching for some blood, especially after seeing that angel. She hated those glorified pigeons, wanting to rip the wings off of that one right as she saw her. But she needed to be patient if her plans were to go as she wanted.

Corrie hit the ground with a sickening thunk. With her eyes closed against the world, she was oblivious as to anything happening around her- all she was conscious of was the blinding pain spreading from her back to her head, and the burning in her throat. God, being strangled then dropped by a monster was painful. She managed to open her eyes for a second, but her vision was blurred and doubled. All she could make out was who she presumed to be Alexander, standing up to the thing bearing down on him. And then, almost drowned out by the sickening ringing in her ears, the words she really didn't want to hear again-

"Can we make a deal?"

Every fiber inside Alexander screamed at him to not make any sort of deal with a monster. However, if it can let him live without a fight to the death then he needs to consider it. He glanced at Corrie, who was still on the ground. Is she dead...? He knew in his heart that he can't make the deal no matter what but if it can help stall time a bit longer then so be it. "What kind of deal?" He narrowed his eyes while taking on a fighting position.

"This, this is a soul of a demonic host, my demonic host in fact, Unrealistic powers will be unlocked with any mortal that consumes this soul" With a grin hades went on "Half of your soul for it" Hades wasnt lieing about the powerful soul, but hades have never once seen any mortal live a soul bound, the powers this boy could get, hades shakes his head in distrust.

Alexander stared hard at the soul Hades offered him. Temptation seemed to seep through the soul and entangle onto him. Lust. Greed. Pride. Every sin that he could think of filled his mind and Alexander fought hard to keep his sanity. Fuck...! It was almost like an eternal struggle for him to look away but the moment he tore his gaze away from the soul that Hades offered, the rampaging inside his head faltered to a bearable amount. "I have one question Hades." He swallowed hard and stepped right up against Hades so they were as eye to eye as they could be. "Exactly what kind of powers are you talking about and what do you mean half of my soul...?" He narrowed his eyes.

Reactions: 2 people
Hades grin turned into a frown, "I get to live mortal, do we have a deal?" Cuting into his arm his claw rights the girls name in blood into the air, the blood floated as if it was wirten on paper, after a few seconds it was gone.

"Yes you have a-" At that exact moment, Alexander, his eyes now a bright scarlet instead of the normal brown, raised his right hand almost as if for a handshake. Unbeknownst to Hades, the short seconds they were talking Alexander had been focusing as much of the surrounding gravity power as he could onto his right gauntlet. Although the gauntlet weighed as light as a feather to Alexander, it must have packed the power of at least a small nuke in its punch. Changing that supposedly handshake into a right straight at Hades abdomen in a lighting fast speed that contradicted with the size of the punch's power, Alexander hoped that it would be effective against Hades, at least in knocking him back. Please... Let this punch work please!... Just for insurance so that Corrie doesn't get involved in the impact, Alexander had spared just enough gravity power beforehand to lift her high into the air above them. "As if I would agree to that bullshit!" Alexander roared as the punch connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.