Oriens Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander wasn't paying any attention to the boy in front of him. Shortly after he got into line he became intrigued by all the intricate designs the building had to offer. There was a design towards the top of the building that especially attracted his attention. Some kind of huge bird or phoenix he supposed. After a few more seconds of shameless sightseeing, Alexander finally caught the boy staring at him from the corner of his eye. "Oh, opps. Were you done already? I'm sorry I was too absorbed in… other stuff." He laughed slightly in embarrassment, the curiosity from before still lingering on his face.

Nalins head stayed turned "go.."was the only words nalin muttuerd before leaving Minerva Hall, runing to his sisters room, He was near the tower before finally stoping to catch his breath. He was ready to find his sister and end this bloody cat and mouse game. Nalin and his sister where native of the UK, leaving them both knowing French and having a British acent, their insane father came all the way from iceland to find them, but nalin would die before father found violet. Opaning the door he entered yhe tower, ready to face what comes.

Tadgh was walking down the hallway, his head bowed and his headphones on, as he fiddles with a dead phone. It had been his phone when he was thirteen, but after an unstable moment he had accidentally blown it up. Now he had put it back together, and was using it as an experiment. Every once in awhile, he would apply weak bolts of electricity to the phone and the new battery that he had installed in it. He wanted to make a phone that had so much energy inside of it that it didn't need a charger.
Usually he would hanging with his friends, but he couldn't find them and needed something else to occupy his time.

- - -

"Hmm...It looks right, but there's something missing." Bliss murmured to herself, tapping her finger against her chin thoughtfully. She had just finished making a welcome banner for her two new roommates. She wanted them to feel welcome and comfortable, so she had spent all weekend arranging and rearranging the furniture, so that it seemed more open and friendly.
Right now she was staring at the large white and pink banner, hanging over the entrance to the dorm. "What is it? It's the right size. And the right color...THAT'S IT!" She yelled, and ran to her room to grab the art kit that she had borrowed from the school. She pulled out a bottle of glue, and another bottle filled with rainbow glitter and set it down on the table. She then transformed into a baby giraffe and pulled down the banner, she returned to human form so she could place it on the ground. She squirted it with glue haphazardly and then went to work with the glitter, shaking it like crazy.

"Was there something on my face?..." Alexander had a sensation of puzzlement as he looked after the direction the strange fellow had gone off to. The new experience of moving to a new school different from the one he had been in all his life had temporarily taken his mind off of everything unpleasant. His voice was rather thick on the english side... Some kind of old European style, British probably? He shook his head slightly and walked up to the registrar to proceed with his enrollment. He still had to figure out which room he was in, and if he had any roommates.

Last edited by a moderator:
On her way back to her room, Bunny spotted a small girl walk into the dorms. She didn't recognize her. Though she had only been here a month, she tried her best to remember the various faces of the people here. Well, it couldn't hurt to ask, right? Tapping on the girl's shoulder, Bunny smiled at the girl. "Um . . . hi. Are you new here? Well, it's just that I don't recognize you. B-but sorry if I'm wrong."

Nix turned at the sound of a voice directed at her. It sounded small and shy... She turned, her face blank as she looked at the girl. Her blonde hair and sky blue eyes were almost blinding. Nix sighed and turned back around, grabbing her notepad. As she turned back around to face the girl, she wrote.

-Hello. I'm Nix Sonus and yes, I'm new. Just arrived today.-

She held out the notepad where the girl could read it, a look of irritation on her face. It wasn't the girl's fault, Nix was more irritated at herself for having to write to people like this. It was so much easier just to... talk to them. Her face softened a bit as she realized that she must have looked mad at the girl. Nix was trying her best and if this was all she could do, oh well. She came here to fix that. It wasn't like it was going to change over night. No, she'd probably have to deal with this awhile yet.

(I was so confused there for a minute.)

Bunny jumped back a bit at the angry look on Nix's face. Did she do something wrong? Luckily, the girl's expression seemed to soften which calmed Bunny down a bit. Enough to read the note Nix had shown her. "U-um, hello There Nix. My name is Lilith but everyone seems to call me Bunny. Not sure why though," she said, tugging at a strand of her hair and making the white ribbon on her head twitch a bit. "Maybe because I like bunnies."

"A-anyway, since you're new, maybe I can help you get settled in. Though I've only been here a month, so I don't know too much . . . Maybe I should find you someone more familiar with the school . . . Um . . . Do you know where you're rooming? I-I can at least help you there."

Corrie sighed, sitting up in the snow. Her day had started out nicely- a day when she could lounge outside in a tank top and shorts, away from others, playing in the snow. But now her beautiful white ice was dripped with blood, and her peaceful mind was once again storming. Angrily, the small girl shot a strong gust of wind at the ground, causing the snow around her to fly upwards before drifting back down slowly.
Though the blood was covered now, her cheek still hurt, and the thoughts bouncing about in her head were giving her a headache. In an attempt to calm herself down, Corrie started forming little figures out of ice. One by one, little animals formed, then little people. After she had quite the collection, she shot them towards a tree, where they promptly shattered.

Nix smiled lightly. Bunny. She could see the resemblance... The white ribbon looked like a pair of bunny ears. Bunny told her that she would help her get settled in, find someone more well acquainted with the school. She asked if Nix knew where she was rooming. Nix pulled up the paper with the key and showed it to Bunny. Room 10, Floor 5... Then, when she knew that the girl had read the paper, she pulled it away and pulled out her notepad again.

-Thanks, Bunny... For helping me.-

She showed the note to Bunny with a bright smile on her face. Maybe this would be her first friend. Though... Could a mute really have friends? Maybe it was better if she didn't...

He listened attentively as Violet spoke. "I can't dance, but I can play violin." Ame found her attunement to instruments appreciatively by giving her a smile. She fiddled with her own hands, placing them in her ack-green jeans. Ame felt as if he was in the way of Violet's business from the way she had stood there beside him. It wouldn't be nice of him to keep her for too long then.

He unhung his headphones from his belt line and connected it again to his music played. He closed his eyes gracefully as he placed the earpiece over them before looking back at Violet. "You were going to do something weren't you? Sorry I had kept you. We can talk again later if you'd like." He left a smile before proceeding to continue to wander along the corridor. He thought over quickly about his enrollment. He already did all of the neessary new guy stuff so he didn't have to do it anymore. He switched one of his albums on.

Violets voice was low, "Do you know what you are, because i do." Violets eyes fell on ame as he walked, she was sure of it, violet started her transformation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As nailn came up the stairs he saw a boy walking his way, and his sister behide him, but something was off about her, Demon! Was his only thought, seting a blaze of fire in front of his sister he stood behide it, yelling for the boy to go, He was ready to face his demons.

Having gotten everything sorted out, Alexander walked out of Minerva Hall with a sigh. "Great, having one roommate would have been fine but to have three... Why can't they just put me in a single?" He rubbed his head in slight irritation and stopped another sigh from escaping him. It was gonna be hard to hide the fact that he was a fallen to others if they lived in close proximity with him. Especially if they were to be with him at a unstable emotional state. Hopefully, his training would pay off and he can keep a cool head in those situations.

Not yet in the mood to check out his room, he decided to look around for somewhere to explore and found himself catching the same short girl again at almost the exact same place he had seen her last. However this time, something interesting was going on. Little figures of ice were forming around her as if they were being controlled by her will. Wait. They were being controlled by her. "Oh shit..."

Johan Looked intensely at Riff, quickly examining everything from posture to his breath. "You seem a little uptight, Riff." He said and smiled. "I may be wrong, of cause, but I hope we can make this stay pleasant for all."

Before dumping back into his bed, Johan gazed at Vash. "More like a slave master, eh?" He thought to himself and grinned. "I've only been here four days, and more because of need than anything else. The pack I was in got wiped out, and those who did it have been tracking me down."

Johan's grin faded slightly, and his voice grew darker. "Ever since they figured out my body was missing, I've spotted spies following me. It's not that this place is bad." He said and looked out the window. "But I'd rather be out there with a family." A small smile appeared on his face, as he looked up at Riff. "But it's alright, 'cus somewhere in this tower there's a girl playing the violin. I bumped into her other once, and I made a fool of myself by asking if she knew who played the violin." He looked up at the ceiling. "Music helps me relax."

Corrie, hearing a voice behind her, felt the ice figures fall from her power's grasp. They dropped to the ground as she whipped herself around, blue eyes wide. He had caught her off guard, and that fact paired with the whole demon thing that had happened a little while before caused her to look more than a little shaken. "Are you going to go Hulk on me too?" She asked in a cautious, slightly quivering voice.

As a precaution, she raised her small, pale hands defensively in front of her, completely prepared to stab him with something if need be. It was just that kind of day, she supposed.

Reactions: 2 people
Taking a deep breath, Alexander had to remind himself that he was in an academy for supernatural beings and that stuff like ice figures forming out of nowhere was actually a daily occurrence. "I'm not sure what you mean by going hulk on you… But I'm usually a peaceful guy if that's what you're asking?" He pronounced usually in a slight heavier undertone. To him, it seemed like the girl was more scared of him than anything so he held up his hands to show he wasn't holding any weapons. "Name's Alexander... This is my first day here." His chocolate drop eyes met with her blue ones, and he gave her a polite smile. Seemingly defenseless and nonchalant as to what she might do to him.

Cordelia narrowed her eyes in distrust, but lowered her hands anyway. "I'm Corrie," When she spoke this time, she had managed to calm herself down a bit, and the quiver to her voice was gone- now it was back to the icy tone she used more often than not. Realizing she probably looked like a complete fool, Corrie forced a small smile on to her face. "It's just been... an odd day, I guess." She added with an incredulous laugh, more for her benefit than his. "Anyways, welcome to Hell."

Ame continued to walk away with music blaring into his ears. The world around him seemed to have faded as he casually walked away from the corridor towards a set of spiral stairs resemblant of the old architectures of English works. Ame's eyes once again was closed-- His hands in his own pockets. He heard nothing more than his own music. Soon, a boy barged past his shoulders which made his eyes open and turn towards the perpetrator angrily before fixing his headphones and slowly descended down the stone-cold stairs. It annoyed him that the boy had barged into him in such a way.

It didn't take him long to arrive by the ground floor of the Northwest Tower. He remained in sync with the beat to the footsteps of his feet. You could almost listen to what he was listening to in the quiet corridor once again. Although there were two others, Ame's eyes didn't open until a familiar bitter-sweet aura caught into the wind and into his nostrils. His eyes opened from the trance and looked directly ahead. "Oh great." The girl whom he thought was lost forever.

She spoke with another. Yes, Ame was not mistaken that it's her. The natural shininess of her blue-streaked silver hair and algae blue eyes. Lips as though sealed and protected by chains that hid something only could be heard by death. That was definitely Nix. Ame threw his face away and tried to move as fast as he could towards the walkway that would allow him to exit the tower.

Tadgh chucked his old phone in the trash when it practically exploded in his hands. Apparently, giving it two low bolts of electricity was too much for it to handle. Fortunately his hands had been in cased in electricity at the time , so he hadn't been injured. "Guess I'll find just head back to dads'." He said to himself.

Last edited:
Violets body was gone, her demons new red burnt, and scared body stood where she once did, standing at 6"8 the demon spoke, "You are hades vessal?, pitiful" The demon looked away in discuss, "Atleast hades ia not controlled by his host" the demon stood proudly, with nalin leaning agaisnt the wall he grined, "You know who that was dont you" The demon licked its lips in hunger, "With his blood i can make the greast deal of all!" Runing towards the stonewall, nalin was safe, looking though the hole in the wall, he saw the demon land behide the boy.

Alexander lowered his hands the same time Corrie lowered hers. A mutual sign of peace. He didn't miss the distrust that was still in her eyes though. It made him relax on the contrary. Someone who didn't trust others from the get go was less likely to have a hidden agenda and die for stupid reasons. At least that's what his experience taught him. "Odd day? How so?" He asked in puzzlement and looked around her. The snow around her feet was unnatural compared to the snow farther away and that combined with the blood he had seen on her face earlier. What could possibly strike this girl as odd? This academy was beginning to sound more interesting by the minute. He walked to a nearby tree and leaned against it, arms folded across his chest.

Corrie shook her head, tucking a few strands of white hair behind one ear when it fell in to her eyes. "Honestly?" She asked, her eyes trained on the ground. Moving her hands about in the air, she caused some snow to rise off the ground, dancing around in the air like a contained tornado. "I just had someone turn into a monster in front of me, try to make a deal with my soul or something, then slice my cheek and say a deal was made. That's screwy even for this place." The odd laugh was back, sounding almost strangled out of her.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.